New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Alicia King Photography

The best shots on your day, and the ones you will cherish forever are taken during the moments when you don't know I'm there. I have a very important role as a couple's wedding photographer and it's so important to me that the images I take represent the full day from details to party shots. I genuinely care about the happiness of each one of my couples and hope to turn each one into not just a client but a friend. After the day is done, your wedding will only be a memory so making sure you hire a photographer who will capture it right is important! I can't wait to hear about your day!

Follow Alicia King Photography on

Alicia King Photography 7
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 04/28/2019

A dream to work with!

I would recommend Alicia King Photography to absolutely anyone planning a wedding.

Originally we were planning on not having a photographer in an attempt to save a little money. However, after speaking with several friends, we realized that if you're going to spend money anywhere, a good photographer is probably one of the best things to invest in.

Alicia was wonderful to work with; her online form made it easy to plan out our shots for the big day!

Our photographers on the day, Rachel and Brittany, were absolutely out of this world. They were a joy to have around during the wedding and incredibly easy to work with.

Even while we were a little late getting ready, they used the time to take pictures of our of our little extras (favors, dress, gifts, notes, etc.) Then Rachel captured my getting ready shots while Brittany took pictures of my partner.

Rachel has an incredible eye and is wonderful about giving just enough direction to ensure that she can capture a perfect shot. She's creative, efficient, and wonderfully friendly; she was a joy to have as part of our day. Especially as someone who can get a little self-conscious during photos, I was so happy to have someone like Rachel there to help me to feel so comfortable. My partner said the same thing about Brittany who took the getting ready shots for him. They struck an excellent balance of catering to us while still being efficient and making sure all the shots were done. They were perfect.

Even through the rain, Rachel and Brittany were able to capture all the shots of our friends and family on the list in record time! Rachel balanced my shawl, veil, and held my vows for me while capturing shots. At one point she even braved a very precarious rock ledge to get the perfect photo! At the reception, they made sure to get a shot of my partner's Grandma, captured our sparkler photo outside, and stayed a little later than planned to catch a couple dancing photos.

We can't wait to see all the beautiful shots from our wedding and we couldn't be more grateful to Rachel and Brittany for being there to capture the day!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Devin · Married on 03/16/2019

The most beautiful photos!

Alicia was beyond amazing to work with. When starting to plan my wedding, the photographer was my number one vendor to focus on. I knew that pictures from my wedding day would be so important and wanted to ensure that we would have great photos to look back on. From our first conversation, Alicia put my husband and me at ease. She had great experience and even shared an album she recently shot at our venue which was so helpful in our decision-making process.

On our wedding day, Alicia was professional, efficient, and a champ for being there while 8 months pregnant. She made us feel so comfortable and also made sure we stayed on schedule. Alicia and her team made sure we got all the photos we wanted and then some. We got our sneak peek very quickly and are in love with how our photos came out. Alicia is so very talented and offers a great value. I would highly recommend her! We will cherish her beautiful photos for years to come. Thank you, Alicia, Tara, and Rachel!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Alicia King Photography 8
    Alicia King Photography 9

Alicia King Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Bykenhulle House B&B
    Bykenhulle House B&B Mansion Weddings

Alicia's photos are breathtaking! Her style of photography captures the feelings of a moment in an image. In addition, she is easy and fun to work with.

• Annaliese & Co.
    Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Alicia on several occasions and I thoroughly enjoy being a part of any project she is a part of. We have also worked a few weddings together. She is an extremely talented, artistic photographer. She has very versatile taste which makes her unique. I am a big fan of her work and my clients are always very happy when they hire her!

• PURE PHYSIQUE
    PURE PHYSIQUE Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alicia is an extremely talented photographer we are always more than happy to recommend to clients. She has such a talent for what she does and has such a creative eye. She is a true gem!

• New York, 10001 See on map