Annaliese & Co.

New York, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Annaliese & Co. is a professional, on-site hair and makeup company based out of Dutchess County in Fishkill, New York. Their experienced team of traveling stylists will work with your family to ensure your special day is relaxing, stress-free and organized. They have over 10 years of experience, and pride themselves on always staying up-to-date with new styles and trends. Annaliese & Co. hopes you feel absolutely beautiful through their formal hair styling and makeup application.

Experience

This passionate company, formerly known as Hair by Annaliese, is owned by lead bridal expert Annaliese Petrone. She founded the company in 2010 after working for six years at a salon. Now, she works with her mother and two younger sisters to bring your unique vision to life. Her work has been featured on Style Me Pretty, Manhattan Bride Magazine, Brides.com, Kleinfeld Bridal and more.

Annaliese & Co. ensures brides in the Hudson Valley area have have a calm, fun and memorable experience as they get their hair and makeup done. Their licensed team of stylists will travel to wherever you are, whether it’s your home, venue or hotel. They're happy to style your entire wedding party, including your bridesmaids, flower girls and family members. They offer both consultations and hair and makeup trials, so you can test out your vision before the big event. Their services include:

• Blowouts
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Contour makeup
  • Personalized itinerary
  • Signature touch-up kit

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Alexandra
    Alexandra A. Married on 11/20/2021

The best team!

Love this team of amazing women!!! Right from when I spoke with Frann on the phone about booking my wedding, we connected as if we already knew each other. At the trial Frann was able to achieve my vision by piecing together different pictures off Pinterest. Marriessa was also amazing to work with! She truly listened to all my ideas and concerns. I had a few concerns after my trial and I didn’t want to be that annoying bride but Marriessa was fantastic when I expressed my concerns. We did another trial and nailed my vision! She was incredibly receptive to my concerns and never made me feel like I was being annoying. When booking vendors, these are the types of people to look for! Look for people that listen to your vision but also give you their professional opinions. Look for people that are willing to work with you about your concerns without making you feeling annoying. All these ladies embody all of that!!!! Also another fantastic thing about this company is they pride themselves on making the beauty process as quick as possible but without jeopardizing the quality of their work. We had a day wedding with 8 bridesmaids and both moms that needed hair/makeup. We originally had planned for 2 hair ladies and 2 makeup artists with a start time of 5 am. But Frann worked her magic and was able to get us an extra hair lady and an extra makeup artist a few days before the wedding! Our start time changed to 6:30am and boy did that make a difference!!! I can’t thank these ladies enough and I wish I could work with them again in the future ❤️
  • Nicole
    Nicole A. Married on 10/30/2021

Great experience with Frann & Marriessa

Frann and Marriessa and team did an amazing job (twice!) on my bridesmaids, mothers and myself for hair and makeup. My wedding reception was postponed from November 2020 to October 2021 and we worked with the team on both dates. Everyone looked beautiful and they created a stress free environment by getting everyone done in a timely fashion - with plenty of time for touch ups. Everyone loved how they looked and I can't recommend them enough. Marriessa's application of eyelashes is the best I've ever experienced.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen H. Married on 10/01/2021

Total confidence and trust in Fran!

Fran is a true professional. Her knowledge and experience shine through as she asks the right questions to determine the look the bride wants. She always made me feel comfortable to change my mind and go with another style. Fran was so organized, she worked quickly and always seemed to enjoy interacting with everyone as she styled their hair. She helped me with extensions and made them blend perfectly! I loved how she styled my hair for my wedding! I would highly recommend Fran!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jeffrey & Laura
    28 photos · 05/29/2015

Pricing

LnJ Events LnJ Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Annaliese & Co is one of the Hudson Valley's best wedding vendors, with endless amounts of happy customers. You can be confident in your choice if you hire them!

Flawless Image Makeup Flawless Image Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Annaliese is so professional and so very talented! She creates the most beautiful hair styles for all occasions. I have worked with Annaliese many times through the years and can say that I truly enjoy each wedding we have done together. On several occasions I had the opportunity to have my hair styled by her for weddings that I was working & attending, I love it every time!

Caitlinn Mahar-Daniels Caitlinn Mahar-Daniels Wedding Photographers

Annaliese and her whole team are what our people dreams are made of. She is a beautiful soul with tons of talent. She has curated such an amazing team so that you are in good hands no matter who you are working with! We love her and all of them.

New York, NY, 12524
Location of (Annaliese & Co.)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding