New York, NY 10010 Map · Phone number

About Piera Canu Makeup

Piera Canu is a licensed, fashion makeup artist with extensive experience in fashion, editorial work, and bridal makeup.  She  worked as a fashion and bridal makeup artist in Italy for over 15 years, and her work has appeared in top fashion magazines such a Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, and Vanity Fair.  She is now working in the New York City and tri-state area.

Piera works in all kinds of make-up including ultra-natural, sophisticated and glamorous. She approaches each make-up as a unique study of the face, accentuating the natural qualities of each individual. Her clients especially appreciate her original technique that creates a soft, natural base, yet brings a look of freshness and light to the face.

Piera Canu/Makeup Artist
917-251-8221 - Give us a call!
914-355-5784

michellesteven3
michellesteven8

13 Reviews for Piera Canu Makeup

SARISSA · Married on 06/14/2014

I cannot put into words how AMAZING Piera is. Not only is she kind, calming, and professional but she will make you look and feel your ABSOLUTE best on your wedding day or any occasion. Her technique is show-stopping! She will bring out the best of your features and knows exactly what will look best based on your colouring. You don't have to do any work- just sit back, relax, and trust you'll look better than you've EVER looked. She is a true artist and incredible talent!! I give her the highest recommendation possible!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Lizzy · Married on 06/01/2014

I could not have selected a better make up artist for my wedding. Piera did an outstanding job for me, my bridesmaids, my mother and a friend--each with different complexions, hair styles, hair colors, and ages. She not only made me feel beautiful, but she truly made me look beautiful. I received so many compliments from my guests about my make up; some even asked me for her contact information. Even my photographers, who have done multiple weddings, asked me for her contact information. I was told I looked "glamourous," "elegant" "gorgeous" and "like a movie star." I felt so special. Not only is Piera incredibly talented at what she does, but she was responsive, patient and helpful from the first time I contacted her until my actual wedding day. I felt like she was looking out for my best interests and was attentive and flexible. She is reasonably priced, will come to wherever you are, will answer any questions quickly, and will take as much time as needed to make sure you look absolutely gorgeous and perfect. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Ann · Married on 01/05/2013

Your search for a makeup artist should stop at Piera!! I couldn't have been happier with my makeup on my wedding day. My makeup was natural, accentuated all my best features, and allowed me to enjoy my special day with confidence. Piera is very attentive to detail and is a true artist. She knows just what you need, will listen to you, and is very friendly and personable. Piera also did my mother's makeup, and she made her look gorgeous! I highly recommend Piera!

Sent on 03/02/2013

Piera Canu Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• New York, 10010 See on map