Annaliese & Co. Reviews

165 | Fishkill, NY

165 Reviews for Annaliese & Co.

Annaliese & Co. 1
Annaliese & Co. 6
Annaliese & Co. 7

Alison · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and talented team !❤

Frann and Marriessa were so amazing!! From the trial to my wedding day everything went smooth and they knew exactly what I wanted and definitely delivered. My bridal party looked stunning. They are so personable and have a great way of keeping you calm on your big day. Talented and lovely ladies I would absolutely recommend them you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Angela

Angela Urena · Married on 04/12/2019

Best hair and makeup team

I was the most nervous about hair and makeup than I was for any other part of my wedding. I never wear makeup and never really had my hair done so I wasn't sure what I wanted and what to expect. Annaliese & Co. came highly recommended by two friends of mine who used them for their weddings and they were right! From my initial phone call with Annaliese from my first encounter with her at my hair trial I knew I was going to love her. She is so friendly and easy to talk to and just really passionate about her work. I showed her the different styles I liked and she told me what she thought would work well for that day and for my face structure and she was right. She gave me the perfect wedding hair that lasted all night. Mariessa did my makeup and let me just say she is also AMAZING! Im not used to wearing makeup so I wanted a very natural look and she gave me that and more. Everyone raved about my makeup at my Bridal Shower which is when I did my hair and makeup trial and also raved about my wedding makeup. It was so flawless my husband even loved it and hes not a huge fan of a lot of makeup. I definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a great hair and makeup team!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Kristan

Kristan Paladino · Married on 03/09/2019

The best of the best!

Can't get any better than Annaliese and Co!! I will start off by saying any wedding I have been in I always dread hair and makeup. Waking up super early and sitting for hours - THE WORST. When I first talked with Fran she was so sweet and completely professional. When Fran, Mariessa, and the team showed up for my wedding they were on time and ready to go. We were all so excited because hair and makeup wasn't going to be a dreaded all day event. We got to sleep in! They were on time and finished ahead of schedule. We had plenty of time for pre-ceremony photos. The quality of the hair and makeup was unmatched. We all looked and felt our best and we owe all to Fran and her team. My makeup was perfect. I look back at my wedding photos and I feel like myself. nothing was overdone - enough to look great in photos but still feel my natural self. I had a winter wedding and was nervous about the wind and being out in the cold and having my curls fall. Happy that in all of my photos my hair looked just as good at the end of the night as it did in the beginning. So happy to have this team for the biggest day of my life. I would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Annaliese & Co. 8
    Annaliese & Co. 9

Alexis · Married on 12/08/2018

Annaliese Tatulli is by far one of the best out there! She is always so friendly, and professional. She truly has a craft like no other! Every time someone compliments my hair, I always recommend them to go see her, because they won't be disappointed. Annaliese puts a smile on your face, makes you feel comfortable, and above all leaves you feeling beautiful. She is simply amazing at what she does!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Amazing!

Frann, Marriessa and team were incredible from start to finish. I had a large group of 10 women needing both hair and makeup for my wedding. The morning of my wedding, the team arrived a few minutes early to allow them some time to set up and organize their things. We started right on time and even finished early!! Besides being extremely punctual and organized, Frann, Marriessa and their team made all my bridesmaids, MOB, etc. feel extremely comfortable and were simply fun to be around! They styled all types of skin and hair (curly, short, etc). They made us look absolutely beautiful while getting us even more excited to kick off the day! Our makeup and hair lasted all night and I couldn’t have been happier with my decision! Thank you, Frann & Marriessa!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Julia · Married on 10/20/2018

Made me feel and look like a princess on my wedding day!

I knew when it came time to choose the hair and makeup team that would beautify my bridal party and me for my wedding day, there was only one choice: Annaliese & Co.! They were one of the very first vendors I booked and the only one that I recommend to family and friends. Frann and Marriessa are simply the best. They were the only professionals I trusted to do my hair and makeup on the biggest day of my life. My Mom, Mother-in-Law, bridesmaids, and Flower Girl, all looked absolutely beautiful. Everyone’s hair and makeup held up throughout the entire day. I’ve used Annaliese & Co. for other weddings I’ve been in as well as special events. They are top notch and will make you feel and look fabulous for any occasion. Thank you, Frann and Marriessa, for everything!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2018

Holy cow talk about amazing’

I wish I could give ten stars ! WOW! I used Fran for hair and Marriessa for makeup for my wedding day. Talk about feeling like a queen. From their prompt arrival, to their execution of my dream with extreme attention to detail. My entire bridal party was stunning from hair to makeup. I can’t say thank you enough! They are fun sweet professional and extremely talented! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Annaliese & Co. 10

Robyn · Married on 10/07/2018

Fran did an AMAZING job on the hair for me, my 3 bridesmaids and my mom for my October 2018 wedding. I did two trials with Fran, unsure of what I wanted, and she was patient, kind, and honest for both. The morning of my wedding, I went with something completely different and she did an amazing job. Everyone felt and looked beautiful. Best of all, she was on time, ready to go, and super responsive. Thank you Fran!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Annaliese & Co. 11
  • Olivia

Olivia Yellen · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

I wish I could give Marriessa and Frann 10 stars. My experience with them was top notch from beginning to end. Being a bride is stressful and I never felt I was bothering them when I had questions, or wanted to change things. My hair and makeup turned out exactly how I wanted it, and more, and my girls looked like models! The best part, it lasted till the last hug goodbye. If you are looking to work with people who are knowledgeable, talented, and fit right in the morning of your wedding, these are the ladies!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Alyson · Married on 08/25/2018

Kristie did the makeup for my bridal party (including Moms) and she did an incredible job! Everyone look beautiful and most importantly natural - Kristie really listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and was really receptive to enhancing all of their natural beauty and making sure they felt comfortable and happy with how they look. As important as the finished look, Kristie was such a joy to spend the morning with! She has such a positive energy and was just all in all delightful. Thank you Kristie!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Anneliese & Company traveled on site to our wedding at Arrow Park in Monroe, NY in August 2018. They were on time and very professional in taking care of their client’s wants and needs. Fran and another stylist focused on our hair, while Mariessa completed all of our makeup. They were so personable and genuinely wanted to make us feel special. Each of us had one final touch up before they left, and we were beyond satisfied with the final product. I can honestly say I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life! I highly recommend Anneliese & Company to any bridal party in need of hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing work!

Fran, Marriessa, and their team did such an amazing job making me and my bridal party feel beautiful on my wedding day! They are extremely talented and passionate about what they do and were nothing short of amazing to work with. Not only did they bring their talent to the bridal suite that day, but they brought their smiles and positive energy which helped calm my nerves and remain stress free throughout the entire morning. Fran and Marriessa were so accommodating and helpful when we had some issues arise, and not many would be able to handle that like they did. This mother daughter duo is truly amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Marisa · Married on 07/14/2018

I used Annalise & Co. for my wedding a few weeks ago and they were nothing but amazing! Frann and Marriessa were incredible, along with the other 4 stylists who also helped make my bridesmaids look fantastic! Starting from the beginning when my mom and I went for our trial they were so accommodating. We never felt pressured to wear our hair a certain way or have our makeup done different from our vision. Frann and Marriessa made us feel comfortable, beautiful, and stress free. The morning of our wedding, they were just as amazing. The team was on time to my house and worked so effortlessly and smoothly on myself and 13 other women. I was SO happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and received so many compliments on both. Many of my guests told me that every bridesmaid walking down the aisle looked perfect. They couldn't believe how every single bridesmaid had perfect hair and makeup. I am so happy with choosing Annaliese & Co. for hair and makeup and would strongly suggest them to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Annaliese & Co. 12
    Annaliese & Co. 13

Christyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I can't recommend Annaliese and Company highly enough! Frann did my hair and my 3 bridesmaids for my June 2018 wedding. Frann was extremely knowledgable and really brought the idea I had for my hair to life. She was also a friendly and calming presence the day of the wedding. My hair turned out far better than I could have imagined (it is probably the best my hair will ever look!) and my bridesmaids were really happy with their styles too. I 100% recommend Frann for your wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Annaliese & Co. 14
    Annaliese & Co. 15
    Annaliese & Co. 16

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2018

Kristie provided makeup services to glam myself, my bridesmaids and family for our big day. From the beginning, she was absolutely amazing, knowledgeable and professional. To say I was a difficult bride in this department is an understatement. I had no idea what I wanted (even though I came with inspiration photos), but somehow she got in my brain and created a gorgeous look! My bridesmaids and family looked amazing and were all happy with her skills. I would highly recommend Kristie from Annaliese & Co. for any event, to include your wedding!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Dana · Married on 03/17/2018

Frann, Marriessa, and their entourage of ladies were phenomenal! They arrived with all supplies on hand, on time, and immediately got to work making my bridesmaids, mother, and myself beautiful. They were so calm and easy going making a nervous morning even more relaxing! After my trial, I knew I was in great hands because Frann was able to bring my idea to life making my updo exactly what I dreamed it could be. Marriessa is adorable and such a pro, effortlessly painting your face to where it does not feel like you have any makeup on but you look completely glamorous. It was my complete bridal vision. These ladies are the real deal! I highly recommend them, they travel to you, they make everything super easy and their personalities are just lovely! I will be recommending like crazy! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Erin · Married on 12/02/2017

Kristie is absolutely AMAZING! I've been a bridesmaid in several weddings (as well as had my makeup professionally done for a few other occasions), and she is by far the most talented makeup artist I have ever experienced!! She did a fabulous job on the makeup for me on my wedding day, as well as for my whole bridal party and my mom, stepmom, grandmother and mother in law. Each woman looked so amazingly incredible when she was done -- she truly has an expert eye for recognizing which color palettes will look good on certain skin tones, which features to highlight and how to accentuate each person's natural beauty. Each of us felt so beautiful!! Her makeup applications looked so flawless and natural, it was incredible. Not to mention that each one of our applications lasted the entire night -- I cried, laughed, smiled, hugged and kissed a ton on my wedding day and even by the end of the night my face looked as great as right after she finished! Just as importantly, Kristie is such a dream to work with -- she's so responsive, flexible and professional. Throughout the whole planning process she was constantly on top of everything from our schedule to certain looks that I wanted, and it was such a relief to know that she had everything taken care of! She's also so fun in general to hang out with, and all of my girls and family loved chatting with her and getting to know her on our wedding day! She was also amazing at keeping us on schedule and making sure we were ready on time -- even with a few additions and other people wanting to squeeze in for makeup and eyelashes (primarily because they saw how good she was and wanted in!!). I would highly, highly recommend Kristie for your wedding -- you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Jackie · Married on 06/25/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Annaliese and Co.!!! I worked with Fran on my hair and Kristie on my makeup. They are both talented, professional and kind! I changed my vision for hair and make up a few times and they were both extremely flexible and able to execute my vision flawlessly. I’m extremely picky when it comes to my hair and makeup and I cannot express enough how gorgeous I felt on my wedding day. Fran and Kristie met me at my wedding venue the morning of my big day and were immediately so accommodating to everyone getting their hair and makeup done. They both work in a timely manner without sacrificing quality. I also loved that Fran was able to offer her professional advice about hairstyles that worked for my texture and time of year getting married. Getting pampered by Fran and Kristie the morning of my wedding was a great way to start the best day of my life and I recommend them again without hesitation!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Annaliese is the most incredible hair stylist you will come across. She was extremely flexible and made sure that everything was perfect for me and my girls. The whole morning of my wedding Annaliese and her team worked their magic and in an instant we were all done ready to go!

Thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Angela · Married on 05/26/2017

Annaliese and Mariessa made all of my wedding day dreams come true! From the time I initially reached out to Annaliese to my big day, she and her team were incredibly responsive, flexible, and professional. Annaliese and Mariessa made myself, bridesmaids, and mother feel relaxed, comfortable, and beautiful- even when some of my girls were hesitant about getting their hair and/or makeup done by someone other than themselves! Annaliese and her team are incredibly patient and do beautiful work. They made me, as well as my girls, feel so confident on my wedding day. I cannot thank you both enough for being a part of my special day- I will recommend Annaliese & Co. a million times over, they are truly, amazingly talented!!!!

-Angela Pidala (formerly Claffey)

Sent on 07/13/2017

Kaitlynn · Married on 05/06/2017

Truly amazing! I'm so glad we booked with Annaliese. From the very first consultation, to the day of our wedding, she was wonderful, professional and truly cared about making my day special. She's organized and takes the stress out of this small part of wedding planning. Annaliese, Mariessa and Alyse were great and made my me and my girls feel and look beautiful! I absolutely recommend that you look no further for in-home hair and makeup, you won't be disappointed! - Kaitlynn

Sent on 06/02/2017

Marisa · Married on 04/29/2017

I hired Annaliese and her sister Marriessa for hair and makeup for my April wedding after receiving so many referrals from friends. They were so amazing to deal with prior to the wedding and they did a beautiful job on the day of. My bridal party and I got so many compliments at the wedding and now when people look at pictures! I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • W

Wahida · Married on 04/22/2017

Annaliese and Meriessa were amazing!! Our ceremony started at 11:30am, but we did a first look at 9am so they showed up at 6am to start on hair and make up. They did a beautiful job. They were light on my mom and mother-in-law because neither of them use too much make up so they didn't want to overwhelm them, but did high drama for me and my bridesmaids and it was AMAZING. Also, I don't know what they used, but my hair and make-up stayed put from 8:30am until 9pm when I took everything off. And they were so nice. I loved them.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Alison · Married on 03/26/2017

Annaliese and Marriessa are the most dynamic beauty duo in the area! I had the honor of using them for hair and makeup at another wedding I was a bridesmaid in, and I knew then that I had made the right choice in selecting them for my own wedding. On the day of my wedding, they arrived (very early!) at the hotel to beautify my girls and me, and let me just say, they work like a well-oiled machine! The girls bounced from chair to chair and were completely gorgeous in what seemed like such a short amount of time! Their professionalism and attention to detail did not go unnoticed. The girls all had different visions for their hair and makeup, and Annaliese and Marriessa did not disappoint. Everyone’s hair and makeup remained perfect all night, through photos, dancing, crying and even a little rain. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 05/07/2017