Miss Harlequin - Wedding Makeup Artistry and Hair Design

Miss Harlequin - Wedding Makeup Artistry and Hair Design

About Miss Harlequin - Wedding Makeup Artistry and Hair Design

Miss Harlequin artists are more than just talented, our personable team will become your best friend

Having worked with over 1000 Brides worldwide, Miss Harlequin Make up and Hair Founder Lucy Flint, and her hand-picked experienced team of artists have developed an unfaltering reputation as New Yorks go to hair and make up services specializing in Bridal and Special Events.

Miss Harlequin Hair and Make Up caters for every need and number and we find an artist whom best fits your aesthetic, your personality and best of all, your budget. Miss Harlequin Make up and Hair artists are so personable they are very likely to become your best friend!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fake Lashes (10)
Blowouts (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Is there more than 5 stars? Lucy was INCREDIBLE. I only met her the day of my elopement but I showed her some photos of inspirations and she NAILED it! Braided on one side, twisted on the other and twisted all together in the back! My makeup was flawless. Lucy had put on an original set of eyelashes on me and she insisted she changed them because she would be too worried about me and I'm so glad she made that call because the individual sets she put on looked much more natural (the look I was going for). Did I mention I needed to be ready for sunrise photos? Yep, Lucy came to my hotel before 3am to get me ready. We chatted like we already knew each other and it was just so perfect. Lucy, I can't thank you enough for making me feel beautiful on my big day! The hubby was so happy with my look too!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Brides (or anyone looking for an exceptional beauty experience): look no further than Miss Harlequin. A good friend of mine recommended Lucy and her staff at Miss Harlequin super highly and now that I've used them at my wedding on November 25, 2017, I wholeheartedly agree with her recommendation. The initial correspondence was prompt and comfortable. Paulina, my stylist, was fabulous through both and initial and a follow-up hair and makeup trial, despite my indecision and picky nature! On the day of the wedding, Paulina and Abby were both amazing and took such good care of me and my family and bridesmaids. Definitely hire them for your special occasion!

Profile Picture Faith, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews

Maximum Group Size
2 AWARDS

303 West 21st, New York, NY 10011   See On Map
415-533-4388 (phone)
Miss Harlequin - Wedding Makeup Artistry and Hair Design is a wedding makeup & hair designer from New York City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, and New Jersey. Miss Harlequin - Wedding Makeup Artistry and Hair Design is a professional makeup & hair designer that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2012 specializing in wedding hairstyles and makeup.