Miss Harlequin

New York, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Miss Harlequin is a wedding beauty business servicing New York and the Tri-State area. Specializing in makeup artistry and hair design, Founder Lucy Flint is passionate about helping clients look stunning and feel confident for their big day. Boasting a wealth of experience in the wedding industry, Lucy and her talented team have worked with over two thousand nearly-weds. The team loves every moment of the getting-ready process, from the first consultation to the final touch-up.

Miss Harlequin offers wedding makeup-and-hair with unparalleled attention to detail. The company works with clients one-to-one, accommodating their needs to create bespoke beauty looks that stand out. After the initial consultation, couples are paired with the best stylist for their dream hair and makeup style. Our a la carte pricing allow you to book the services you need and our beauty offering can include the following services:

• Hairstyling
  • Blowouts
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Michael S. Getting married on 03/01/2023

Great NYC Experience

Highly recommend this vendor to anyone who lives in New York. Very professional and responsive.
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Timeless and romantic look with a calming presence

Miss Harlequin did makeup for my micro wedding - myself, the two mothers and the four sisters between my husband and me. It was difficult finding a makeup artist on short notice given our short engagement, so I was thrilled they were available on the Saturday of our summer wedding. Lucy was very responsive and highly organized, making it easy to coordinate.

After having an initial trial I wasn't happy with the week of my wedding, Lucy quickly set up a second trial with another artist that more closely fit the timeless, elegant, natural and romantic aethetic I wanted. Maria was absolutely everything I was looking for. She was punctual, personable, professional and fast and brought a calming, grounded presence to all of us the day of the wedding. The colors she had were gorgeous on our skin tones and everyone had a soft, natural look that enhanced their beautiful features. My family and I trusted her completely and felt gorgeous all day. She also had helpful tips about how to prep my skin for the day. Thank you Lucy and Maria for helping the most important women in my life and me look and feel like the best versions of ourselves on such a special day! Can't recommend you highly enough.
    Svenja W. Married on 05/26/2022

Amazing hair and make-up

Lucy was great! The communication with her (owner from Miss Harlequin) was super easy and she is prompt and thorough in her responses. For our wedding, Abby did the bridal make-up and hair. She is super friendly and easy to talk to and so much fun. She was on time, courteous and very talented. My hair and makeup stayed intact for the entire day. She even gave me extra make-up tips I can use for my day-to-day basis. I highly recommend her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

West 21st New York, NY, 10011
Location of (Miss Harlequin)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding