Green Apple Weddings & Events

Brookfield, CT View map Visit website

$7,500 Package Price

Green Apple Weddings & Events is a creative wedding and event planning company based out of New York City and Connecticut. We service areas in New York City, Westchester, Hudson Valley, Connecticut, Long Island and beyond. Having worked with a diverse client base for more than a decade, we have tirelessly honed our skills to provide exquisite service for everyone.

Green Apple Weddings & Events endeavors to provide their clients with unforgettable experiences. In order to do this, they offer day-of coordination, wedding management, and planning packages. We know that not one package is perfect for every client, so are pleased to craft customized solutions to best suit you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Carol
    Carol M. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision we made to help us enjoy our daughters wedding

Green Apple weddings & Events are the best!! I can't say enough good things about Kate and her assistant Jennifer. Kate and Jennifer help with my daughters wedding, which was beautiful, with a big help from these lovely ladies. Kate came in the last few months of us organizing the wedding.
    We need help bringing it home and picking up the pieces that we might have missed. Kate kept us focused and help us tie up the loose ends. Reaching out to all the venders to make sure things were in order, suggestions and ideas on how to handle certain things. We had a barn wedding and there were many thing that we needed to be creative about solving.
    Kate's help on the day of the wedding kept everything flowing with ease so we could enjoy the wedding without thinking about all the details. We could not have Accomplished the beautiful wedding that we had without Green Apple Weddings & Events! You guys are the best!! Thank you, Thank you!!!

Green Apple Weddings & Events's reply:

Aww, Carol, thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed working with you all to create such a beautiful, personal wedding. Thank you for entrusting us. It's truly an honor.

P.S. Who knew it would be so windy and cool in mid-June?!
    Eliel T. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kate and Jen are the best!

We never expected to have the perfect wedding, but thanks to Kate and Jen/Green Apple, we truly had the perfect wedding for us. It was more than we could have ever dreamed of, and Kate and Jen made the process so easy. Between choosing the venue, picking the band, dealing with COVID uncertainties, actually running the show the day of, and a million other things, they were always responsive, patient, and so much fun to work with. It’s hard to know what the perfect wedding will look like ahead of time, and although we had some vague general ideas and a couple weirdly specific requests, we weren’t really sure about how it would all come together. Kate and Jen took the time to listen to us, giving us formal questions and plenty of their time to talk things out informally. It felt like they immediately got what we were saying and had ideas about how to make our wedding come to life. They were honest when they thought something might not work, and creative when we were trying to come up with solutions to an issue. All of that was so important because it could often feel really hard to plan a wedding while managing two busy careers and everything else in our lives, and it was so reassuring to know we had them making sure everything was on track. Their experience and their willingness to get to know us made everything come together that whole weekend in a way we’ll never forget. The best part about working with Kate and Jen is how much they clearly LOVE what they do, and truly feel invested in the couples that they are planning with. This really does not feel like just a job to them, and we felt so supported throughout by their warm and personal approach. We genuinely miss them so much already, and it's only been a month since our wedding.

Green Apple Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words. Reading your review brought tears to our eyes and we so appreciate it (and you!) We miss you too and hope you are still basking in newly wedded glow! Hope to see you soon.

Best,
    Jen + Kate
    A. Seife Married on 09/04/2021

Made our wedding perfection

Kate and Jen are the absolute best. They made our day so seamless and magical, and were so accommodating in the ~years~ (COVID wedding, hello!) we spent planning our amazing day. They were always positive, upbeat, warm and calming. They also never pushed us to spend more and we actually ended up under budget. Our wedding venue was very bare-bones and they helped us coordinate with so many vendors to make everything run smoothly. We had so many people tell us that the transitions between parts of the day went so smoothly. Thank you, Green Apple!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jennifer
Jennifer
Event Planner

I was born with Jersey in my heart and let SoCal into my soul while living the life there from 2003-2012. It wasn’t until I returned to the East Coast, that I found my true passion in Event Planning and Coordinating. I have been with Green Apple since 2014 and have fallen for the beautiful, obscure and unique locations NYC, Long Island, Hudson Valley and CT have to offer. When I'm not planning, managing or throwing my own parties, you can find me enjoying all things pop culture with the light in my life, my son.

Kate
Kate
Event Planner

I’m a New Yorker who dreamed of being a chorus girl on Broadway and writing for Sesame Street. While those dreams didn’t quite pan out, I did work in theatre - I met my husband while working at the New York Fringe Festival - and in television production at PBS(!) before being laid off as a result of the big writer's strike of 2007. Enter the path to the creation of Green Apple. I’m happy to say that I find a bit of theatre - lights, music, costumes, stage management and yes, a little drama - every day as an event planner. When I’m not drinking Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee while travel planning (I’m ALWAYS planning something!) pre-Covid I could be found in the TKTS Broadway ticket line (the only time you’ll find me in Times Square) or playing board games with my son.

Xylem & Phloem Xylem & Phloem Wedding Florists

Always a pleasure working with Kate and Jennifer of Green Apple Calm, experienced and lovely team We recommend them on all events!

Miss Harlequin Miss Harlequin Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've worked with Green Apple Weddings & Events for over 5 years now and I can safely say, they very definitely 'have it together!' It's such a joy working wth a company that is on top of absolutely everything.

Sarah Tew Photography Sarah Tew Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful to work with!

43 Berkshire Drive Brookfield, CT, 06804
Location of (Green Apple Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding