74 Kellogg St, Newtown, CT 06804 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Green Apple Weddings & Events

Green Apple Weddings & Events is a creative wedding event planning company based out of New York City and Western Connecticut. We specialize in planning weddings and events in New York City, Westchester, Hudson Valley, Connecticut, and Long Island, but we're happy to plan events elsewhere as well. Having worked with a very diverse client base over the years, we at Green Apple Weddings & Events are seasoned at working tirelessly to understand and execute the familial, cultural, and religious traditions of couples with a variety of backgrounds. We are dedicated to providing you and your guests with an unforgettable experience!

Green Apple Weddings & Events offers Wedding Management and Planning services.

Follow Green Apple Weddings & Events on
maritza smile 51 66103
Cake1
Cake1
Amazing Couple Walking in Long Island City
Amazing Couple Walking in Long Island City
Speaks for itself!
Speaks for itself!
Pic of a viewfinder recording a client's of ours saying their vows. One of my favorite pictures...
20170204155127
d6abd09512b349f3 1509590892003 20170204170347
Green Apple Weddings & Events
karen wise darren and justin
ninabrian 1770
gph garden party 51 66103
maritza smile 51 66103

63 Reviews for Green Apple Weddings & Events

Kate · Married on 11/04/2017

I absolutely adore Kate! We brought Kate on to help us as our "day of coordinator" and to oversee the design / decor for our ceremony & reception. Not only did she help my husband and I create the most magical wedding day, but she went above and beyond every single step of the way from the moment we first connected. My husband and I currently live in Los Angeles, but we both grew up on the east coast and had our hearts set on a wedding venue we found in Milton, NY (the Buttermilk Falls Inn - which is AMAZING for those of you looking for venues in New York!). We wanted to keep the wedding on the smaller side (ended up being at 75 guests) and our budget was limited, but I knew I would need a partner-in-crime planning, maintaining sanity and organizing so many moving pieces from the other side of the country - and most importantly, that it would allow me to really take every little moment in and be truly present on our wedding day. That feeling was priceless and I can say wholeheartedly that Kate made it worth every single penny. It was the best gift I could have given myself. She was a wedding guardian angel from day one - helping us navigate all the ins and outs of vendors, decor decisions, family and all the things in between - and, as I've told her many times already, just because the wedding is over doesn't mean she's rid of me!! I'm so grateful that our world's collided and feel lucky to have had the chance to work with someone as kind, thoughtful and talented as Kate on such an important moment in my life.

Green Apple Weddings & Events 1
    Green Apple Weddings & Events 2
    Green Apple Weddings & Events 3
    Green Apple Weddings & Events 4
    Green Apple Weddings & Events 5
    Green Apple Weddings & Events 6

Jody · Married on 10/07/2017

I don’t think we can say enough good things about our experience with Kate and Jennifer from Green Apple Weddings, or recommend them highly enough! My husband and I got engaged while we were both in grad school. We knew we would both be in school until after the wedding itself, and were pretty anxious about orchestrating a wedding -- quite the feat at the best of times! -- with our student schedules and workloads. We heard of Green Apple Weddings through a family friend and decided to meet with Kate, and from the beginning it felt like the universe had dropped a gift right into our laps. Initially we weren’t sure what level of planning assistance we wanted, but after talking with her we decided on the full service option, and we are both *so* grateful that we did! Kate was such a calm, kind, steady, practical, and caring presence right from Day 1. At that first meeting we really only had a broad strokes vision of what we wanted -- a celebration focused on fellowship, good food, and dancing, with a priority on the comfort and enjoyment of friends and family -- but Kate instantly *got* the feeling we wanted to create, and was excited to help us make that a reality: something to celebrate not only our relationship, but our whole community of loved ones. We knew we wanted to host several meals open to all guests, as well as the ceremony and reception, outdoors on a family farm in rural Connecticut in October (not the easiest place to get to). We knew that meant a TON of logistical planning, but I don’t think we truly appreciated how many moving pieces there would be to contend with. We’re so thankful they were there for us! We worked with Kate and Jennifer over the course of ~11 months, and through it all, they were amazing: they created a detailed timeline for the planning process, kept everything organized, calm, and moving along; they made themselves available to talk over video chat (we lived several states away), gave us really helpful feedback and real

Green Apple Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Xylem & Phloem
    Xylem & Phloem Wedding Florists

Always a pleasure working with Kate and Jennifer of Green Apple Calm, experienced and lovely team We recommend them on all events!

• Miss Harlequin - Wedding Makeup Artistry and Hair Design
    Miss Harlequin - Wedding Makeup Artistry and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've worked with Green Apple Weddings & Events for over 5 years now and I can safely say, they very definitely 'have it together!' It's such a joy working wth a company that is on top of absolutely everything.

• Sarah Tew Photography