66 Van Allen Rd, Pomona, NY 07452 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Monika Photography

Weddings celebrate the inexplicable love between you and your partner. My photos will help you remember it forever. I want to get to know your story and tell it well. That means that I will make you feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera and make you my top priority from the moment you inquire. With me, you can expect constant and clear communication, a calm presence on your big day, and beautiful photos!

Follow Monika Photography on

1 User photo

Monika Photography 1
  • O

Oktavia Martula · Married on 08/24/2019

Monika is quite simply the BEST

Monika is quite simply the BEST. We loved having her capture and be part of our special day. I can't express how professional, organized, and prepared she was during the wedding planning process and on our wedding day. Do not hesitate to hire her to capture your wedding day!

Monika Photography 2
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Robyn · Married on 10/07/2018

I got married at the Highlands Country Club in October 2018. I reached out to a photographer on the recommended vendors list who I thought closely matched our style. They were booked, and recommended we look at Monika's work. That is probably one of the BEST things that happened to us during wedding planning. When I spoke to Monika on the phone, I felt so at ease. She worked with us on our budget, got to know us, took FABULOUS engagement photos and the day of our wedding, no words. She was awesome. Both of our families LOVED her, one of my guests asked for her number ("for photography?" I asked "UH NO, TO HANG OUT" she replied - yes Monika is that cool), and she made me feel beautiful and comfortable. The DAY AFTER our wedding, sent us 30 preview photos, and they were all so insanely perfect. I can't deal with how much I appreciate you Monika! Stalk her Instagram and you will fall in love too. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

Monika photographed my wedding in the Hudson Valley last month and was a joy to work with in every respect. My husband and I were interested in finding a thoughtful photographer who would capture our wedding day in an authentic and beautiful way and Monika provided precisely that and then some. She also was a fantastic and clear communicator in coordinating everything in the days leading up to the wedding. We couldn't believe the gorgeous first look photographs she delivered to us less than 24 hours after our celebration. In addition, Monika delivered all of our photos within a month's time, amazing! If you are looking for a photographer you can place your trust in as well as someone who brings a winning combination of breeziness and utmost professionalism, Monika is your woman!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Award

Monika Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• Rockland Wedding Officiant, Ellen Chorba
    Rockland Wedding Officiant, Ellen Chorba Wedding Officiants

I have had the privilege of working with Monika not only as a colleague, but also as a client, in my role as Mother of the Bride. Aside from being a true professional in her field, Monika brings a special sense of warmth and caring in working with her clients....from the initial meeting, through their special day, and long after the wedding. Monika takes the time to know the couple and and learn a little about their love story. Monika does not simply take photos...she documents that story. Her photos are amazing: beautiful and clear and creative. From those of you who are seeking a skilled and professional photographer who will not just take pictures, but bring a sense of family and friendliness to her work, I highly recommend that you take few moments to speak with Monika. I trust those few moments will lead you in the direction of being able to check "find a photographer" off your to do list. Congratulations and best wishes for many years of happiness together...!

• 66 Van Allen Rd Pomona, NY, 07452 See on map