Philadelphia, PA 19125 Map · Phone number

About Redfield Photography

Redfield Photography is equal parts John Awad and Marisa Rebecca.

We love exploring new places, making new friends, and collaborating with you to tell your story. We take our job very seriously and we have just about the best time ever doing it. We live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with our beautiful and majestic cat; Ms. Beans.

Whether it's in a coffee shop, our living room, or over Skype, we'd love a chance to hear about your wedding plans and get to know each other.

If you feel like we'd be a good fit, shoot us an email. We'd love to hear from you.

Follow Redfield Photography on

philadelphiaweddingphotographer3
redfieldruffled09

48 Reviews for Redfield Photography

Crystal · Getting married on 06/01/2022

The Best Photographers Any Bride Could Ever Ask For!

Redfield Photography came highly recommended from two of my best friends who used Redfield for their weddings many moons ago (2012 & 2013). Even though I was single when these weddings happened, I KNEW that whenever it was my turn to start planning my wedding I would use John and Marisa as our photographers! Initially my fiancé and I decided that we were just going to elope. We didn't want to tell any friends or family until after. John and Marisa were SUPER accommodating, Marisa even agreed to be our witness (since again this was a surprise). It wasn't until after we told friends and family that my now husband and I decided to have a full on wedding. We reached out John and Marisa yet again and I based my wedding date around their availability because I knew that they would be the best photographers for the job!

My husband and I eloped in January and were incredibly nervous about how cold it would be and if our pictures would turn out dreary or not... they absolutely were not! Choosing just one picture to use for our Save The Dates has been a real challenge as I want to use at least 50! John and Marisa have a real talent at making their subjects very comfortable behind the camera (my husband is not very fond of having his photo taken) . Their skills are unmatched when it comes to framing and finding their subjects best angles. You definitely cannot tell that it was BEYOND cold that day and I swear my husband and I have never looked better.

We cannot wait for round two of our wedding and to see what pictures will be my future favorite! Go with Redfield, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie Starker · Getting married on 02/09/2021

Best Wedding Photographers Ever!

How do we even begin writing a review that will fully explain how amazing Redfield Photography is? We’re going to try, but just know that when you see John & Marisa working and when you get your wedding photos back you’ll know exactly why you hired them in the first place. From the beginning they were so helpful in scouting locations, making a photo schedule that would work for us, and working with our planner to make sure everything went smoothly. We can’t imagine how our wedding would have gone without them, literally! It rained the morning of, but they got their huge Subaru umbrella and took our outdoor portraits like absolute pros. Normally you might be upset that it’s raining on your wedding day during your photos and right before your ceremony, but John & Marisa made it so fun that we forgot it was even raining. And the photos came out so moody and beautiful. They perfectly captured our ceremony, party, and details. The whole day went by so fast, but we’re able to relive it whenever we want by looking at the story they told through their pictures. It’s been over 6 months since our wedding but our guests still rave about how wonderful John & Marisa were and how stunning the photos are. Our day would not have been the same without them and we’re truly grateful that we were lucky enough to book Redfield.

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Gabriel

Gabriel Gutner · Married on 09/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Absolute the best! The Redfield crew was able to delicately and politely take control of of the business end of our wedding day. Completely ensuring that everyone was where they needed to be for the best pictures. They even had the foresight to track down and freshen up a hammered family member so they didn't ruin our photos. It became quite apparent to me that they were also prepared for wedding day emergencies with a snack and Advil on hand. After the ceremony, the crew let us do our thing for some awesome party pictures. Their knowledge of what shots would work well made the photo process easier than I thought. Their willingness to lead and take control during the dressing, first look, ceremony, and cocktail hour made it very smooth and quick which allowed us to get back to our party. When it came time to enjoy our dinner and reception, its almost as if they became invisible, working in the background still getting great shots the entire time. Everyone invited to our wedding was photographed. Somehow, they made my fat a** look good and my beautiful wife look even more stunning. We received our photos a few weeks after the event and I cant believe how good they look. The edits are absolutely perfect. I am so incredibly grateful for their perfect mix of professionalism and friendliness. I'm happy that they could be a part of our big day. WORTH EVERY CENT.

Sent on 12/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Redfield Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Philadelphia, 19125 See on map
    (267) 712-9733 (Phone number)
    Location of (Redfield Photography)