Philadelphia, PA 19125 Map · Phone number

About Redfield Photography

Redfield Photography is equal parts John Awad and Marisa Rebecca.

We love exploring new places, making new friends, and collaborating with you to tell your story. We take our job very seriously and we have just about the best time ever doing it. We live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with our beautiful and majestic cat; Ms. Beans.

Whether it's in a coffee shop, our living room, or over Skype, we'd love a chance to hear about your wedding plans and get to know each other.

If you feel like we'd be a good fit, shoot us an email. We'd love to hear from you.

Follow Redfield Photography on

Redfield Photography 5
Redfield Photography 6
Redfield Photography 7

Andy · Getting married on 06/21/2020

I cannot say enough about Redfield Photography. Marisa and John were extremely responsive and made sure that all of my questions were answered in a timely and professional manner. Not once did I ever doubt that they'd be able to grab the best shots of my surprise engagement. I absolutely love the photos, and we're so happy we trusted them with our special moment. RUN, don't walk, to them and get them booked!

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Osber · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Book them, just do it

This was by far our easiest decision when it came to choosing vendors. Marisa and John are professional, hilarious, down to earth, and so darn talented!
    As a photographer myself, I thought choosing this vendor in particular was going to be the most difficult for me. But after having one call with Redfield, their humble and down to earth personalities made me feel like I was chatting with old friends. At our engagement session in Montreal, Marisa and John helped us feel totally at ease and the photos are so beautiful and timeless!

I have absolutely no doubt that they will be a calming presence for us at our wedding and we truly can’t wait to see and work with them again.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Brooke · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Ever. Hands down. No questions asked.

We used John and Marisa as our wedding photographers and it was the best choice we made. They are the absolute best EVER! We first were drawn to their photos as they are able capture each moment - laughter, tears and everything in between. We met them over FaceTime and immediately vibed with their chill but professional personalities- and luckily they were available on our Wedding day (July 27th, 2109)!! We did engagement photos which was a great introduction to how to get our photos taken - John and Marisa helped guide us through the day so we were not awkward- but it basically felt like a day popping around the city with friends! We love the results of our engagement photos and they are already framed around the house!! When it came to the wedding day - we could not have picked better people! They basically ran our whole day as they had our photo schedule/groupings down and kept us on track all day long. Even during the reception- We could look to them to make sure everything was running smoothly! It was the best day and they were a huge help to be there! We could not have done it without them!! We 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for the best of the best!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Redfield Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Philadelphia, 19125 See on map
    (267) 712-9733 (Phone number)