Fishkill, NY 12524 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Wren Wedding Planning & Design

With a sincere passion for our work, you are in the right hands. We give every wedding the personal touch they deserve to create a flawless execution. We are there for every detail like it was our own.

1240098101518821685013221611428974n
1240098101518821685013221611428974n
f3afb93bf9bf459d 1360345716524 WrenLawlerWED0878BW
WrenLawlerWED0851

2 Reviews for Nicole Wren Wedding Planning & Design

It was so great working with Nicole on our wedding! Our venue did not come equipped with a planner or coordinator so it was important to us that we found a day-of coordinator that we could trust. We had a fairly large wedding that required a lot of planning and attention to detail - my husband, I and our families spent a ton of time and energy over the course of the year doing just that. Nicole was so crucial in pulling the pieces together from working with our many vendors (especially the couple weeks leading up), making suggestions to and following our schedule, to making sure the day went off without a hitch. She directed and kept things moving so smoothly during our rehearsal and the day of - making sure the caterer, bar, band, photographers/videographers, buses, wedding party, families, officiant, guests, florist and more (!!) were all in the right place at the right time and that my husband and I didn't have to worry about one single thing! To me, that is so valuable. With our venue being a blank slate, we added many decoration details which our families were able to design and set-up the week before, and Nicole understood our vision and added the final touches perfectly where they needed to be. We had a beautiful day and couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Annaliese · Married on 09/07/2013

My husband and I got married at The Hill in Hudson, NY which is a complicated venue where I had to bring everything in from decor, to tables and silverware. I had hired Nicole just to be a day of coordinator for my wedding day since the venue had no one there to run the show. I was attracted to her business based off pictures of her own wedding that she planned and fully decorated etc. Nicole and I touched base about a year before my wedding. She did way more than coordinate the day of the wedding. She helped my mom and bridesmaids with my bridal shower and had a secret meeting with them without me knowing about how they were going to setup, games to play, what to make, etc. The day of my shower she came and took all the jobs from my family so they can enjoy the party and she even helped clean up afterwards!!!! The days leading up to my wedding and weeks before she collected a list of all my vendors and their info so she could confirm things with them the week of my wedding. What a relief that was. She also met with me so we could discuss where I was in my planning and she brought up some good points to help my day run smoother. Throughout the process I sent Nicole pics of what I was making and the week before my wedding she went out and made signs for the kegs just because!!!! She even came to my rehearsal dinner to meet with the officiant and go over all of the details so that she knew the run down for the day of!!! The day of the wedding Nicole handled all the vendors and made sure everything ran smooth. She stayed after and cleaned and packed up all the decor items I had made and was the last one to leave with her assistant. I highly recommend anyone to Nicole no matter what venue you choose she will be a huge help and go above and beyond!! She is super sweet, talented, professional and helpful. You will not go wrong with choosing Nicole!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Nicole Wren Wedding Planning & Design FAQ

• Annaliese & Co.
    Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole is a dream!! She is super organized, prompt, helpful, creative & a true gem! I have had her work with me for my own personal wedding and have since recommended her to other brides who have also been extremely pleased with their decision to work with her for their big day! She is very responsive & is a must to have by your side through the planning process and on the day of!

• Fishkill, 12524 See on map