225 Church St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $8,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pat Furey Photograhy

"Modern, editorial, and natural wedding images by Pat and Claire Furey. Wedding photography for stylish, discerning couples."

Please send us an e-mail at info@patfureyphoto.com before purchasing a lead as we don't check or manage this account for leads.

If you'd like to leave us a review here, on The Knot, or on Google it's much appreacited.

Follow Pat Furey Photograhy on

• Alyssa Maloof Photography
  • Atlas Wedding Photography
  • Steve Dampman Photography Co.
hamptonsweddingphotography 206a 51 112188

Photos 37 Photos
Real Weddings 27 Photos

23 Reviews for Pat Furey Photograhy

Liz Breves · Married on 10/08/2019

The best decision you'll make for your wedding!

Pat & Claire are the absolute best in the biz. They are professionals-- organized, beyond timely (we got our wedding pictures back TWO WEEKS after our big day. Unreal!), as well as super talented. That's an understatement-- ENORMOUSLY talented. Our pictures are absolutely stunning--their style is crisp and iconic, and they have an incredible eye. No one could ever possibly look bad in one of their photos. The best part? They are wonderful, down-to-earth, and hilarious as people too. These are not only the kind of people you want to work with on such a momentous occasion, but they're the kind of people you want to be friends with. Oh and they adore dogs. Need I say more?!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/27/2019

Photo Dream Team

My husband and I got married at Perona Farm on September 27th, 2019. I myself being a photographer for over 10 years had high standards and expectations to find the perfect team that would accelerate our vision of the most perfect day of our lives. Pat and Claire were the most amazing photo dream team! Months leading up to the event they were always responsive and they were there to answer quick whenever I had a question. They cared about what we expected our day to be like and made it come to life inside our images. They captured every moment exactly how I pictured it in my head. Not to mention we got our images as soon as returning home from our honeymoon which was bomb! The day ran by so smooth. Pat and Claire made us feel like a million bucks. They knew exactly what to say and were just in love with the moments as we were. I especially just enjoyed their dynamic working together while getting the shots. I trusted them and knew our day was in good hands, I wouldn't trade our wedding day in for anything. it was the most magical beautiful day of our lives and I now can remember this for the rest of my life thanks to Pat and Claire.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Lauren Katz · Married on 08/17/2019

Truly the best

We looked at over 40 photographers for our wedding... we didn’t realize the importance at the time but knew we had specific style we were looking for. I had a call with a handful of photographers but then got on the phone with Pat and it was a TOTALLY different experience. He was so down to earth and I just knew right away that he got it. Pat wasn’t available for our wedding but his partner Claire was and he assured us that she is brilliant and that we were in good hands. We had our engagement shoot right before the wedding and immediately fell in love with Claire. Then she sent us all our engagement photos (2 days later!) which then confirmed that she was the real deal. As someone who is super critical of all photos of myself, loving every. single. one. is a huge deal. She is talented beyond words. We got married last weekend and Claire was one of the best parts of our day. She is soooo calm, cool and relaxed and has this way of making all your stress and anxiety go away and just allowing yourself to be in the moment. We also never at any point felt like we were taking awkward forced photos, which is really uncommon with wedding photography. Claire is the best decision we made and if you’re looking for a photographer, look no further than Pat and Claire.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Award

Pat Furey Photograhy FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5629.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 8000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

Real Weddings

• 225 Church St Philadelphia, PA, 19106 See on map
    (Phone number)
    24/7
    Location of (Pat Furey Photograhy)