Pat Furey Photograhy Reviews

Pat Furey Photograhy 5
Pat Furey Photograhy 6

Lauren Katz · Married on 08/17/2019

Truly the best

We looked at over 40 photographers for our wedding... we didn’t realize the importance at the time but knew we had specific style we were looking for. I had a call with a handful of photographers but then got on the phone with Pat and it was a TOTALLY different experience. He was so down to earth and I just knew right away that he got it. Pat wasn’t available for our wedding but his partner Claire was and he assured us that she is brilliant and that we were in good hands. We had our engagement shoot right before the wedding and immediately fell in love with Claire. Then she sent us all our engagement photos (2 days later!) which then confirmed that she was the real deal. As someone who is super critical of all photos of myself, loving every. single. one. is a huge deal. She is talented beyond words. We got married last weekend and Claire was one of the best parts of our day. She is soooo calm, cool and relaxed and has this way of making all your stress and anxiety go away and just allowing yourself to be in the moment. We also never at any point felt like we were taking awkward forced photos, which is really uncommon with wedding photography. Claire is the best decision we made and if you’re looking for a photographer, look no further than Pat and Claire.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Alyse

Alyse · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic Photos!

I can't even begin to explain how happy we are with our wedding photos. Pat and Claire are not only unbelievable photographers, they were so incredibly amazing to work with! We first met Pat for our engagement photos and knew right away we were in good hands. They captured many beautiful posed photos, but also so many candid photos that really captured the moment. We are so grateful to have these photos forever!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Pat Furey Photograhy 7
    Pat Furey Photograhy 8
    Pat Furey Photograhy 9
    Pat Furey Photograhy 10

Evann · Married on 09/29/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Photos

The moment I got engaged, I knew that photography would be the most important vendor for my wedding. It's the piece that you keep forever, and your first family heirloom. My (now) husband and I found Pat and immediately loved his style. Unfortunately, he was booked. We hired his associate to shoot our wedding, but he still edited the photos with his rich, vivid style. We are so pleased with our photos (which came back early), as well as the keepsake album. Thank you, Pat!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Dana · Married on 08/25/2018

I should just include a link to our photos to show the quality and talent that Pat & Claire have - but that wouldn't give justice to how geniunely awesome it is to work with them! Super chill, the best eye, the nicest people. If you're considering booking them for an event, let me sway your decision: *DO IT.* They are THE. BEST. 10 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Pat Furey Photograhy 11
    Pat Furey Photograhy 12

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful experience working with Blaise from Pat Furey Photography. Blaise was terrific from the start. He was extremely professional, responsive and high energy. During our engagement shoot, he helped us get comfortable in front of the camera and got some great shots.

On our wedding day, 8/11/18, we worked with Blaise and Felicia. It poured in the morning and throughout the day, but Blaise and Felicia worked quickly to get pictures outside (which turned out terrific). They were able to capture the very special candid moments throughout the day, ceremony and reception. We could not be happier with our pictures. Also, the turnaround time on our pictures was very quick! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Great photos, amazing people

The photos speak for themselves and are always amazing. What is extra special about Pat is that he is kind and great to work with. We had our initial meeting with him and our wedding was actually photographed by his associate, Alexander, who was equally wonderful. He was relaxed, funny, made us comfortable and took amazing photos.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • John

John Ratcliffe-Lee · Married on 08/11/2018

Hudson Valley Wedding Perfection

All discerning couples know this, the process for picking a wedding photographer is a big deal. It’s extremely important to find people who share your style and vision to be sure that style and vision can be captured during your wedding. Liz and I didn’t know how important, and how amazing finding the right partners would be, until we worked with Pat & Claire Furey. We can’t say it much better than the email we sent after they sent us our photos:

“Pat & Claire,

You know this, because you were there, but Liz and I didn't cry during our wedding. We thought about this a few times in the weeks since we saw both of you last and came to the conclusion that we were both excited to be in the moments you captured that there wasn't any time for us to slow down and process what was happening.

Amazingly, wonderfully and beautifully - you both have captured our best memories and we have nothing but thanks and gratitude to share with you. Thank you so much for not just giving us the opportunity to relive the day but capturing everything exactly the way it should've been. There aren't many moments in life when you're so happy that you can cry and we can tell you, now, that both Liz and I cried from start to finish going through the amazing video and the selects.

Thank you again, we love these. We can't wait to share them and we hope to see you both soon.

All our best,

Liz and John”

Sent on 12/31/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2018

Pat is top-notch! Not only is he super talented (as you can see from his work), but he’s super chill and supportive, which sets a great tone when he’s shooting. Plus, he has, like, a decade of experience, so we knew that he’d be able to tackle whatever we encountered on our big day. We felt very comfortable and taken care of. When we got our photos back (more than 1,200 of them, less than 3 weeks after the wedding!), we couldn’t stop poring over them, and we’ve gotten so many compliments on them. We’re so thrilled we had Pat shoot our wedding!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kristyn · Married on 01/20/2018

When we started planning our wedding, my new husband a I agreed that hiring a great photographer was our top priority. We did a ton of research and based off of Pat's portfolio, we decided that hiring him was the best option. We were so pleased with our choice to hire Pat for our special day! He was a professional from beginning to end. He didn’t waste a single minute of shooting and knew exactly how he wanted us to pose for each and every photo. He used a lot of direction, which was great because I’m never quite sure how to pose for pictures. He has a great sense of humor and made us feel very relaxed the whole time, which is important when your wedding day is full of so many nerves and anxiousness. Not only was the day-of experience great, but we got our photos back after only a couple weeks and they were outstanding! The pictures were so magical and helped us to relive our wedding day. We are so happy with our choice to hire Pat, it was one of the best decisions for our wedding and we will be able to cherish the amazing photos throughout our lives.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Larissa · Married on 10/08/2016

We couldn't be happier with our decision to book Pat and Claire for our wedding. It was actually the first decision we made - before we even picked a date or booked a venue - we knew from the get-go that Pat and Claire were the team for us (and we chose our date based on their availability!). In hindsight, I think knowing that we had Pat and Claire as our photographers cut down on a lot of the stress with wedding planning - we were fully confident that no matter what, our photos would be fantastic (and they were). They're extremely professional, attentive, and all-around wonderful to work with - and of course, their work is stunning. We can't recommend Pat and Claire highly enough!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/08/2015

Pat and Claire's photographs are stunning. Take it from someone who felt almost intimidated by their portfolio: you don't have to have a stunning destination wedding or something straight out of a bridal magazine for this duo to work their magic - they'll find what's special and unique about your day and capture it beautifully. They were a joy to work with both leading up to the wedding and on the day-of, helpful but unobtrusive, and so sweet and friendly. Our friends and family raved about the photographs, and I know we will treasure them for a long time.

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/25/2014

Pat (and his other half Claire) are in one word, Amazing! My venue had a few recommended photographers from their preferred vendor list and I did (A LOT) of research on my own prior to calling anyone and setting up appointments. I really was looking for a photo journalist for my wedding. I’ve been to and been a part of a lot of weddings and I knew that I did not want your typical “wedding photographer”. I didn’t want a lot of posed photos; I wanted someone to document and capture my wedding; the laughs, the tears, and all of the emotions in-between. When I had my first meeting with Pat and saw more of his portfolio and got to know his personality I immediately knew I wanted to work with him. His shots are very candid and very real/raw. He does do some of the posed photos for a wedding, but he can capture a moment perfectly and I couldn’t be happier with my decision to work with him and Claire. He’s very easy going and up for anything, not to mention incredibly responsive. If you’re looking for someone to capture all the great moments of your day; Pat is your guy!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Kyle · Married on 08/16/2014

Wow. Pat & Claire. These guys are amazing. When we got engaged Pat was one of the first vendors we settled on based on a friend's glowing referral. He not only agreed to photograph our wedding but to travel to Connecticut to do so! Considering we have roots in Philadelphia where Pat is from this was a win-win.

Pat and Claire traveled to NYC for our engagement shoot and absolutely nailed it. We were so happy they were flexible enough to make a day trip and also produce such amazing, unique photos. There were several times Pat would tell us to do something we would never have thought of in our heads but was so amazing in pictures. Both Pat & Claire are so fun, genuine,relaxed, and incredibly responsive to all of our requests.

Now for the wedding! We got married on 8/16/14 and they spent all afternoon and night taking photographs of everything imaginable. They are so creative with the pictures they take based on the location. They even stayed a little longer than planned because our timing for dances got delayed! We have looked at all the pictures for HOURS and are thrilled with the quality and thoughtfulness of everything.

Honestly, we could not be happier with Pat and Claire's work. Thanks again for everything guys!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2013

Pat was one of the first vendors we worked with for our wedding at Fernbrook Farms in late September. From beginning to end, our experience with him was nothing short of stellar. He was friendly and accommodating upfront and made us feel entirely at ease. His philosophy of capturing the day as candidly as possible was exactly what we were looking for. Some of our most vivid memories for the wedding were with Pat and his second shooter/girlfriend Claire, riding around the farm in a golf cart to get some amazing shots before the sun went down. We seriously felt like we were hanging out with good friends all night. How often can you say that about a vendor?

Pat captured the story of our day to the tee and we'll have his photos to cherish forever. He's a true professional whose character and portfolio speaks for his itself. I couldn't recommended him more.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Pat Furey is a true professional, yet he's super personable. His photos are some of the most gorgeous I've ever seen. I can't even begin to express how happy I am that I hired Pat as my wedding photographer. He's amazingly talented!!

Sent on 07/12/2013

breana · Married on 09/22/2012

We picked Pat Furey after having a Skype meeting with him due to living an hour and half apart. His work speaks for it's self and his personality adds to those skills. Pat was very flexible with us. He rescheduled with us when we had to cancel last minute for our engagement photos with no issues and while we changed things up until the last week. We love his documentary style. He was fast pace and got the shots needed for our more formal pictures (which was important when having a groom who hates pictures) He was well organized, prepared and understood what we wanted. He became a friend, not just a photographer or vendor!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Cathy · Married on 07/07/2012

I can't even describe how amazing it was to have Pat as our photographer! The photos are exceptional, stunning, unique, lush, and natural. He managed to capture the day exactly as my memory did, as I looked at each of the details. It's like the photos saw the day through my eyes.

Having my mom cry when she saw them is pretty normal, but Pat's photos made a stranger cry! While my friend was looking at them at work, a colleague (who I've never met) came into her office and cried when she saw them.

Even more, my bridesmaids raved about how easy the formal portrat session was - not a tedious hour of "put your hand this way", but natural interactions and casual fun. I'm so happy with our decision to hire him and the results!

He get it, and I think he must read minds. All of his favorite shots are mine, as well.

Seriously, just hire him already!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Catherine · Married on 07/07/2012

Seriously, just hire him already!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Mary Anne · Married on 04/24/2010

I have never met a photographer that was so in love with his work. I have yet to see the images he got from the actual wedding, but the engagement shoot was amazing. He was prompt and efficient and the packages he offers are simply amazing. I would recommend him 100% to anyone looking for a photographer and I contemplate what else we could possibly use him for.

Sent on 04/27/2010
  • F

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2001

Pat is a super easy going person, and flexible to any requests. He is very professional, and keeps himself out of the way when photographing. It is an approach many photographers do not follow, but should. We did our thing and Pat took photos and captured things we didn't even realize he was right there to get. Wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/10/2008