dKol Photography

Poughkeepsie, NY View map

I am dKol. I’m left handed and sarcastic. I laugh a lot. I love fun fonts, Kombucha, and have an odd obsession with music lyrics. I have found my dream job.

I love being able to tell all my clients unique, and beautiful stories through the lens. You will hear me say often-I want to tell your story. I want to create a customized session that is tailored to showcase YOU, from beginning to end. I absolutely love family photography and capturing the candid emotions behind their interactions with each other. You can also find me photographing “la femme”, weddings and helping small businesses brand themselves through photography.

Let’s tell your story. I’m thrilled to begin working with you!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

Noelle Married on 05/26/2018
    From the moment we first connected with Danielle from Dkol photography to start this amazing process leading to the wedding day, she was so professional but very warm and welcoming at the same time. She eased our nerves and understood what we had in mind for every session leading up to the ceremony and reception. At our engagement shoot, she helped us to relax and just be ourselves. She truly captured our love and who we are as couple. She made the session fun and was always willing to go the extra mile to get the perfect image of us. When the big day arrived, I’m not sure if she knew how truly nervous I was but her presence was a calming force. No matter what, whether things were on schedule or behind, she always remained positive and offered helpful solutions. She really put my mind at ease. Her second shooter Dan, was just as positive and helpful as Danielle. He truly was able to convey the story of the groomsmen brotherhood the morning of the wedding and reveal their larger than life personalities. During the wedding, he was also a calming force. Danielle and Dan made Pete and I, embrace every moment of the day and not sweat the small stuff but stay focused on the bigger picture which was the beauty of our love. The images that we received already from our wedding day are absolutely breathtaking. The story that each picture conveys is magical. I highly recommend Dkol photography and her partner in crime Dan Almekinder photography. Pete and I could never thank you guys enough!
    Mariana Married on 06/20/2014
    Her creativity and beautiful, calm demeanor put everyone at ease. I knew the pictures would be special by the direction she gave us but WOW the pictures just blew us away! They were spectacular!! Since we didn't have a videographer, they really needed to be special and they were that and so much more. I highly recommend dkol photography and want her again for our family portraits!!!

Annaliese & Co. Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have recently had the honor of working with Danielle and Kay on a stylized bridal photo shoot. I was excited to put our creative minds together and come up with something beautiful and unique. Danielle & Kay organized all the details leading up to the day of the shoot and in the end the photos were just INCREDIBLE. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding these two know how to capture the love and beauty in a moment between two people. Every little detail was captured in such a way that made it stand out from other photographers. I love how their style is very natural and candid in a way. It is unpleasant when a photo looks too "posey" and they know how to make a photo really worth a thousand words. They really put a lot of effort and care into achieving the perfect photos. Danielle and Kay are also very friendly, artistic, fun & extremely easy to work with. You will not be disappointed when choosing them for your wedding!

• Annaliese & Co.
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 173 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

23 Meier Road Poughkeepsie, 12603
Location of (dKol Photography)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding