Tribeca Rooftop Reviews

53 Reviews for Tribeca Rooftop

• Staci

Staci Ann Blank · Married on 02/15/2020

NYC Wedding Perfection

After looking at several venues in NYC, we chose Tribeca 350 . Every box we had was checked off by Tribeca. The space could accommodate 250 , the views are out of this world, the food was NYC Top Tier amazing , the staff was efficient and kind. Our Operations director, Ryan was incredible. He answered my questions, no matter how many or how dumb they may have seemed in a timely manner, he never lost his cool, he had the patience of a Saint and he contributed with great ideas regularly when for some reason or another a part of our vision wasn't going to fit or needed to be amended in some way. The night was magical !

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Emer

Emer Major · Married on 10/13/2019

Spectacular down to the smallest detail!

It is hard to find the words to describe just how magical our wedding at Tribeca Rooftop was--they gave us the most spectacular day of our lives! If you want to have an NYC wedding, there is no better place than Tribeca Rooftop. The inside space is the perfect mix of industrial chic with city views out any window and with the myriad candles along the window sills and on the tables, the space could not feel more magical (shout out to Joshua and the team at AV Workshop whose lighting really gave us the warm and joyful feel for which we were looking). We were very lucky to get the most beautiful day in October and had our ceremony on the roof, with the stunning NYC skyline behind us and when it came time for cocktail hour, had a breathtaking sunset over the Hudson. The attention to detail that you get when you work with Tribeca Rooftop is hard to find. From Donna, who worked with us to book the space and answer question after question, to Chef Ryan who was so lovely and whose food was mouth-watering (more on the food later!), to Matt who helped us organize every minute detail and ran the day without a hitch, to George who was with us the whole day and who, without us even asking, was always there with a glass of water when we needed one! Our guests raved out about every aspect of our day: the stunning venue, the level service, the attention to detail, the FOOD! The amount and variety of food at the cocktail hour was unbelievable. I cannot tell you how many guests raved about the food at the cocktail hour as well as the dinner. Guests loved being able to order their steak at their preferred temperature and noticed just how attentive the servers were—all the food arrived at the tables at the same time and there was never an empty glass in sight! Not to be forgotten, the wedding cake was beautiful and incredibly delicious. Numerous guests told us that ours was the best wedding they’d ever attended—and we’d have to agree! A couple of practical notes: during planning, Matt had an answer for every one of our questions, even those we didn’t know we had. He helped us iron out so many details including a to-the-minute timeline which they helped us stick to flawlessly. He arranged so many special touches for us and our families on the day including having charcuterie for us between photos and our ceremony and having plates of chicken fingers for my little nephews during cocktail hour. George looked out for us so carefully and led us to some amazing neighborhood spots for bridal party photos—our photographer loved his ideas! He made sure I always had enough lipstick and that we were comfortable all night long. Between Matt and George, we always knew exactly what was going to happen and when, but never felt rushed or stressed—they were the perfect team to let us fully enjoy every part of our special day.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Jenny · Married on 08/23/2019

Magical venue and dream team

We cannot thank the team at Tribeca Rooftop enough for a wedding that far exceeded our expectations! The venue itself is the most perfect encapsulation of a Manhattan wedding, with an incredible backdrop of the Freedom Tower and surrounding buildings (even some very cool looking ones I had never noticed before!). On that day we were lucky to have THE PERFECT weather and a dazzling sunset that blanketed everything during cocktail hour. The combination outdoor/indoor space is truly unlike any other, and the atmosphere felt magical and electric. A thank you to all the incredible folks who not only helped the day of run without a hitch, but efficiently worked through every detail with us leading up to it (a venue might be perfect, but it’s really the people that make it happen): To Donna in Sales, for holding our hands through every decision (we had no idea what we were doing!) and making us feel confident and equipped with every detail we needed. To Joshua, Adrian, and the rest of the AV/Lighting team, for working with us to put together a gorgeous package within our budget (so glad we went with the bistro lights!) and being so helpful and creative (we noticed the lights strobing to the music later in the night - genius!). To our chef, what is your secret?? The food was SO GOOD and rivals some of the best restaurants in NYC - everyone is still raving about it months later. Even after our tasting, our family was jokingly (but not a joke) saying they’d be more than willing to pay $$$ to come back if they could. To Ryan our program manager, thank you for being the behind the scenes superhero that coordinated across a million parts while still maintaining the calmest and coolest demeanor. My husband and I would just randomly say “I’m so glad we have Ryan” multiple times to one another throughout the process. To George our day-of support, thank you for your energy to run around tirelessly, looking out for every detail, and most importantly - making sure the bride and groom got to eat some of the cocktail food!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra R Cassel · Married on 03/02/2019

Cannot speak more highly of Tribeca Rooftop

We recently had our wedding at Tribeca Rooftop and it went above and beyond all of our expectations. We absolutely loved our operations team - Darryl and George - who made sure everything went off without a hitch (like printing my vows seconds before I walked down the aisle, and sewing the groom's button back on his tux jacket seconds before our first dance). We also loved working with Chef Joe - such a nice guy and so talented. Our guests raved about the food and the service.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Andrew Luckie · Married on 01/19/2019

The Best! Thank you!

WOW! What an amazing experience from beginning to end. Tribeca Rooftop is truly one of a kind. From working with Donna in sales, Jeff on planning the wedding and the entire staff on the day of – absolutely outstanding. My wife and I viewed so many venues and couldn’t be happier with our choice. Everything was perfect – the staff, the food, the décor. We would totally recommend Tribeca Rooftop to any couple that is looking for an unforgettable NYC wedding. We would also like to especially thank Jeff – he went above and beyond in answering calls, texts, emails and making sure everything was exactly how we envisioned it. Thank you to everyone who was involved in our special day!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Lynn · Married on 09/14/2018

There's not enough space to say all the fantastic things about Tribeca Rooftop! We planned our wedding from Austin, TX and relied heavily on their staff for suggestions, tips, and recommendations. They nailed everything. The venue is gorgeous, the food is fantastic, and the waitstaff, day planner, and all other employees were extremely attentive and friendly. George never left our side and ensured our drinks were full, my hair remained perfect, and that we had everything we needed. I recommend this venue to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Priscila · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely fantastic!!! I had my ceremony and reception here and the service is out of this world! All of the guests commented on how amazing the food, views and service were! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/05/2018

cat · Married on 01/04/2018

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Steve · Married on 05/06/2017

Best Venue Ever

Sitting here on my 3rd anniversary reminiscing fondly about TriBeca Rooftop. This venue was spectacular in every way possible. Frankly I am disappointed in myself for not posting a review earlier. We had this rough idea of a "city wedding" and once we saw TriBeca Rooftop it fit the idea even more than we could have imagined. I remember when we visited a second time with my wife's family, and my wife started crying the moment we walked in. I knew that was it. From the impeccable service, the amazing food, the views (oh the views) and the attention to detail - not to mention working with wonderful people - I could go on forever. We still get messages from guests raving about the venue. I see from recent reviews that the amazing staff is still working their magic there (Donna, George, Darryl) which makes me so happy to hear. My only wish is we could go back and enjoy a lunch or dinner there every so often - trying to convince some friends to get married there!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Jessica · Married on 11/20/2016

The best wedding I ever imagined! I am elated with my partners, Tracey and Jeff and their team at TriBeCa Rooftop. They put the ease into this entire process from start to finish. I was not a bridezilla because I had the best in the business around me.
    The vibe of TR along with the ever flowing of drinks, food, the amazing Wedding Cake and desserts made this amazing for everyone in atttendance. The day of, I had no worries , no questions asked, TR took care of my wedding from top to bottom. All I had to do was focus on being the most beautiful, happy Bride. Mission accomplished!
    I highly recommend TriBeCa Rooftop. Your event is worth it!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Gabriela · Married on 06/26/2016

This place is absolutely amazing! The food, the service the place everything was a dream come true!! Tracey was our sales representative and she was absolutely amazing! Ryan was our wedding coordinator and he was also absolutely amazing I can't even explain how great he was! And George he was appointed as our wedding day off to be with bride and groom and he was so great that I don't even have enough words for it!
    I can't thank them enough for making our special day as great as it was!! I will never forget it!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Melanie · Married on 03/12/2016

Tribeca Rooftop was the perfect place for my wedding! I had attended a wedding there and thought it was beautiful. Aside from the beauty the food was outstanding. My guests are still talking about the cocktail hour 2 months later! Everyone that works there is so wonderful. The people are the real reason I would recommend having an event at Tribeca Rooftop. Everyone from Donna who helped with our planning, pricing, and food selection to Robert who made sure the event ran smoothly were FANTASTIC! It was Grade A service. On the day of my wedding they supplied us with 2 assistants, George and Kadisha who thought of everything we didn't think of. A wedding can be very stressful but my husband, family and I were not stressed for a single second thanks to the outstanding team at Tribeca Rooftop! We thought the wedding would be good but it turned out Magical!!!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Bryan · Married on 09/25/2015

Tribeca Rooftop was the only location that we viewed to have our wedding. We fell in love with the incredible views on the rooftop and the reception space was stunning. They delivered above and beyond our wildest expectations. Our wedding was perfect. From the planning stages to execution on our wedding day, not one element was overlooked. Donna in Sales was fantastic to work with throughout the planning process. Oleg, George and the rest of the Tribeca Rooftop team delivered impeccable service throughout the entire day, start to finish. The level of attention to detail was pristine. The spread of food for our Cocktail Hour was out of this world! Anything you could imagine. The presentation was beautiful and all of our guests continue to rave about it. We are so thankful for everything that Tribeca Rooftop put into making our day so special! We highly recommend this venue, it was worth every cent and the level of professionalism was top notch!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Tribeca Rooftop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad we could make your special day even more spectacular! Wishing you all the best!

Maria · Married on 08/27/2015

Spectacular venue with phenominal food, drink and staff!
    If you want to be treated as if you are the only one getting married before and on your wedding day then this is the place!
    Ceremony on the rooftop and cocktail reception is magical then sit down dinner in the main reception area!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place and I cant even express how fabulous it was...Donna , Ryan and George are unbelievable and just a few to speak of within the staff at Tribeca!!
    Thank you so much for making our wedding such a spectacular event!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Tribeca Rooftop's reply:

Hello and thank you for your kind words! We more than glad that you enjoyed our services on your special day! We wish you nothing but the best!

Worth every penny. Best decision I made for my wedding- I loved this venue so much. The food and service are impeccable. We had Ryan as our event coordinator, and honestly there was no need for a wedding planner with him involved. He was on top of everything and made me feel so much better the week of the wedding and the day of. Highly highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Tribeca Rooftop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad that your day was picture perfect! We wish you only the best!

Gina · Married on 09/26/2014

Most amazing venue, everything from the food to the staff and the unbelievable view! Was everything we dreamed of!

Sent on 10/03/2014

It was the perfect place to have a wedding. It's not the typical northeast wedding venue as it provided our guests with an amazing outdoor view and spectacular service.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Janine · Married on 07/12/2014

We held our July wedding at Tribeca 360. It is the floor below Tribeca rooftop but uses a separate entrance. We cannot say enough about how happy we are to have picked 360 as our venue. Although Tribeca Rooftop is better known, both are great venues and I would actually encourage those with bigger parties (we were around 260) to strongly consider 360, since the venue is larger, particularly the dance floor. The only thing you lose is outdoor space for the ceremony/cocktail hour, but weather is always a wildcard in NYC anyway. I could go on and on about the reasons we loved 360 but a few of the highlights: 1) beautiful, spacious venue that really transforms at night with the help of the NYC/NJ skyline, 2) amazing food, on par with any of the nicer restaurants in NYC-- guests are still raving. Although the venue isn't cheap, things that are often an up-charge elsewhere (amazing rawbar, top shelf liquor) are all included. 3) extremely professional and easy to work with. We worked with Donna in the year leading up to our wedding and she was generally very responsive and helpful. We had Darryl as our month-of coordinator/GM (he handles all the behind the scenes coordination on the wedding day) and George as our Maitre'di. Both were amazing and worked very hard behind the scenes to make sure everything went seamlessly. My father, who is a stickler for service, commented that many little details that often go ignored (people being served dinner at the same time, long lines for drinks at cocktail hour, etc.) went off without a hitch here. From my perspective, George was a godsend, as he did everything from help organize our family pictures when we started to lag behind schedule, kept me fed and hydrated the entire night, and even made sure I didn't have a hair out of place as I walked down the aisle. We, and our family/guests, were very impressed by the way everything turned out. Importantly, they were also flexible and easy to work with through the entire process.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Gila · Married on 05/21/2014

We got married here the ceremony was so beautiful on the rooftop. The room was beautiful !! I can't wait to have an excuse to make another party here

Sent on 06/03/2014

The decision to host our wedding here was the easiest one initially and turned out to be the best one. Even with high expectations after reading reviews on various wedding websites about the level of service and quality of the food/drink/ambiance - they exceeded everything we had hoped for.

The planning staff (Tracey/Oleg especially) were exceptional and coordinated everything perfectly before the wedding day. The day-of staff was super attentive and on top of every single detail. It created such a relaxed environment that we got to enjoy every minute of the day from ceremony to after party.

Better than could possibly be advertised... there's really not a single thing we would change about choosing Tribeca Rooftop.

- Julie and Anthony

Sent on 04/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2014

We were married at their sister venue (one floor below) Tribeca 360, and it was EVERYTHING I had wished for; a view of New York City, and great food! From start to finish, the team worked within my budget, created an event that was truly ours and made a memorable evening that my friends and family still can't stop talking about how great it was! We worked closely with the team to discuss the timing of the day, and since they only schedule one event per space per day, we never felt we were under a time crunch to get out of the space for another event. The chef was very accommodating to the slight menu changes and understanding of our dietary observances, even getting a special meal for one guest who would not have been able to eat anything otherwise. The onsite staff the day of the wedding were attentive and kept us on schedule to make sure we got the fullest enjoyment of the day.The food quality was EXCEPTIONAL and the cake was FANTASTIC, both inside and out. Once we signed there, I knew the biggest concerns of my day were in good hands.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Melissa · Married on 01/03/2014

I wish we could give them 6 STARS....that is how amazing this place is. It is worth every penny you pay. Best decision we made was to have our wedding reception at Tribeca Rooftop. Hands down they exceeded our expectations...food was AMAZING and everyone is still talking about it! Matt was our point person and he was such a pleasure to work with...we loved him, he made our day so perfect with no issues. Everyone is so professional and delivers exceptional service from start to finish. Our guests keep saying it was the most top notch wedding they have ever been to and the food was A+++. I cannot say enough good things about TR...we looked at several venues including the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers and I am so so so happy we went with TR. BEST MOST PERFECT VENUE!!! And we had a winter wedding in a blizzard too so it was all inside and we still managed to get fabulous pictures on the roof and all was perfection! Do not look anywhere else in NYC...it was seriously best decision we made having our wedding there...everything was perfect....we do not have one bad comment to make! A+++

Sent on 01/15/2014

Alexandra · Married on 12/28/2013

Amazing service, food, quality, decor, etc. They made our wedding day so special and took such great care of us and our guests! The first thing people comment about our wedding is how outstanding the service and food was. My husband and I worked with Oleg and George and it just can't get better than them!

Sent on 01/04/2014

We had our wedding at Three Sixty which is one floor below Tribeca Rooftop and it was amazing!!! I had the best time of my life, everything was impeccable, the food, the service, the managers, our matron were amazing. My guests had a blast!! From the moment we stepped inside we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding and we never regretted it!! Donna and Robert worked with us to make our dream wedding a reality!! I wish I could have all of my events here.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Diane · Married on 08/31/2013

Fabulous staff, food, and service! I could not ask for a more perfect wedding reception.

Sent on 09/09/2013