Live Picture Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing!

Such an amazing experience with LPS, i’ll start with Natasha.. honestly shes a rockstar, she was super responsive with all my emails & was not only so kind during the whole postponement process but extremely helpful every step of the way so thank you Natasha ❤️. The day of the wedding Diego & Aleks (super chill guys) came to the house and right away made me feel so comfortable; they were kind, patient & extremely professional, there was so much going on that morning but they didnt miss a beat. I know we were nervous & awkward but at the end of the night we were making jokes and we felt like we were just hanging out with some friends. My husband had Ariano and he tells me how amazing he was, my husband is so shy but he was like “i was actually okay, he was a cool dude”, and when we all came together i saw that too, it was an amazing team. they worked so well with eachother, with us & our bridal party, THANK YOU, we cant wait to see our video & pictures & i KNOW it’s all going to be so beautiful!! Thank you all for making our day so special
  • Cait
    Cait D. Married on 07/24/2021

So great to work with!

Live picture studios is so easy to work with! As this is a larger company, it’s so easy to schedule appointments and fill out everything necessary for the wedding online. We worked with Ed the day of our wedding and he was amazing! Super down to earth and so kind. I can’t wait to see our video because I know Ed captured the most special moments of the day!!

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Dear Cait, thank you so much for these warm words! Your experience is truly important for the LPS team, and we are grateful to have this feeling of motivation to exceed your expectations! We hope to grow even more outgoing and flexible owing your sincere happiness and satisfaction!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing, beautiful

Mariah and the entire LPD team was amazing

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you so much for your warm words. Your day was special for us too and we are absolutely happy you loved the process filled with capturing your happiness. We wish you both an abundance of love and sparkles in your futures!
    Arielle U. Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely Amazing

I've honestly watched our wedding highlight video multiple times a day since we've received it. It's just that good!! My husband was very particular when it came to videography. After much research, we went with Live Picture Studios and it was one of the best decisions we made! They were extremely responsive and easy to work with. They were professional on our wedding day and kept us laughing! I couldn't be more pleased with their work and highly recommend them!

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Dear Arielle, we are literally melting while reading your warm words! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience. We do our best to maintain the quality of our services and simply have a great time with beautiful couples like yours! We wish you guys a sparkling honeymoon that never ends and happiness in your future!
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 06/13/2021

Stop what you're doing & hire LPS! :)

After a quick Google search of "cinematographers", Live Picture Studios came up as a top result. My husband and I watched their highlight videos literally for HOURS. It felt like we were binging a Netflix show. We didn't know any of the couples in the videos, but felt so connected to their stories within the first few seconds. We then excitedly made our parents & friends watch these videos, and everyone was equally enthralled with the warmth emanating from each video. We immediately called LPS to set up a meeting (and realized we're actually neighbors - yay supporting super local businesses!). We were shown the same warmth and kindness throughout all of our meetings together and knew we were in the right hands. Six months later, the whole world became aware of COVID and with our wedding still a year away, we were anxious about what the day would look like. Throughout the entire year, LPS was one of the most supportive vendors -- putting the ball in our court at all times. Thankfully, we had a wonderful & safe wedding, which LPS captured BEAUTIFULLY. Their videographers were so professional, calm, and down to earth. They made us forget cameras were there and the entire day was so magical. When we received our highlight video, we couldn't believe HOW much they fit! The team was so supportive of the moments we wanted to include & exclude. We 100% recommend you hire Live Picture Studios!!!
  • Tracy
    Tracy O. Married on 05/02/2021

Don't hesitate - book them now!

LPS was a dream to work with. We used them for both photo/video and have absolutely no regrets. We had to postpone 3x and each time, LPS was so understanding and accommodating. They are so organized, responsive and punctual. I got married in the beginning of May and received my pictures back within 2 weeks of my wedding! I then received my absolutely stunning video highlight just 1 month later. Their work is absolutely beautiful - no one can compare. I would 100000% recommend them to any future bride and groom looking for professional, talent and overall amazing experience.

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Tracy, we are sincerely happy that you enjoyed our work. It's an honor to be a part of this huge moment in your life and make your memories shine even more with years passing! I'm speaking for the entire team saying how grateful we are to have your trust. Thank you so much!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 04/18/2021

So wonderful, the video makes me tear up everytime

They did such an amazing job. I hired live picture studio as my videographer and we just received our 5 minute wedding video and it came out absolutely stunning. They were not over bearing and honestly sometimes forgot they were even there. After watching the short film I was so happy with all that they were able to capture and the way they executed the video was absolutely incredible. I was going back and forth on getting a videographer and so happy that I did.

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your warm words! Your day was special for us too and we are absolutely happy you loved how we saw your happiness. We wish you both an abundance of love and sparkles in your futures!
    Lauren Married on 04/09/2021

Their work was gorgeous!

We booked with them after we fell in love with a highlight video they did for our friend. When we set everything with them, they were super accommodating and even made efforts to work with our budget. Their quality of work was top notch and we received our highlight video just two weeks after our wedding. Their team of videographers showed up and got right to work. They worked effortlessly with our photographers (Milton Gil), you would have thought they all worked together all the time. They weren’t in the way at all throughout the wedding, but were able to gather all of the footage to make a beautiful wedding video. They send out forms to fill out with your preferences for the videos, which helps to guarantee everything you want is included.They make an effort to get to know you as a couple and what will work for you, rather than just booking and seeing them on your wedding day. They were incredible and we highly recommend them.

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Dear Lauren, thank you so much for your excitement and trust! We are truly delighted to hear that you loved the process and enjoyed your moments on that very special day. I'm speaking for the whole team saying that it was a pleasure creating for you guys, be happy together and have fun!
  • Bianca
    Bianca W. Married on 03/29/2021

A dream come true!

LPS was absolutely a dream to work with and created memories that will last a lifetime! The team was so sweet and talented, as well as very patient with the wind and family haha. We are in love with the photos and our highlight video had us in tears. Thank you so much LPS, we are so satisfied and highly recommend your service.

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Bianca, we are so grateful to be a part of your special memories! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be there for you and capture every glimpse of happiness on that day.
  • Monica
    Monica D. Married on 03/26/2021

True professionals

LPS was the best choice we made for our wedding day! We used them for both photo and video and we couldn't be happier. From the initial meeting, through the whole planning process, to the actual wedding day, and to all the selection processes after the wedding we have been surrounded by awesome and talented people -- true professionals. Our photos are magical and our highlight video is such a masterpiece. I know others who have used LPS and everyone I know has nothing but outstanding things to say. They are truly the best in the business. Highly recommend!

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Dear Monica, thank you so much for sharing your experience! Honestly, we are so excited to see your words filled with satisfaction and happiness! Whole team is proud to be a part of your memories and absolutely up in the sky that you loved the results.
    We wish you both more laugh than you can handle and an abundance of love in your family! :)
  • Mandy
    Mandy S. Married on 09/24/2020

true artists and professionals!

I used this team for photography and videography for my February wedding. The entire process from planning to capturing the day of was so easy and the group is true creative professionals. Carlos was our lead photographer and was amazing! He made sure we laughed, looked natural and was really thoughtful in assessing where the photo-ops were. I just received my highlight video and I must have watched it 40 times in 2 days. It feels like I'm watching a romantic and fun movie which is exactly what I wanted when I spoke with the team. Can't wait to receive my full edit! I also was a "covid bride" and they were wonderful when I had to reschedule my date. The coordinators were helpful at explaining the packages and guiding you what's in your price range and what is most important based on your vision.

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Dear Mandy, these are the best moments for us. Looking at your warm words and feeling how satisfied and happy you are. Thank you so much for entrusting your very special day to us! It's your passion and love that inspired our team for making memories visible and thriving.
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Married on 09/02/2020

9/2/2020 wedding

Of the many vendors we booked for our wedding, the best investment we made was choosing Live Picture Studios as our photography/videography team. Aleks, Joel, Carlo, Meng: my husband and I still talk about how amazing the 4 of you are. You brought this energy that made our day so magical. You made us feel like celebrities, like royalty. And you made our day so much fun. I loved how you captured our day and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera for 10 hours. You had so much patience with us as many details of our wedding had to be rearranged due to the pandemic. You are an incredible team and if we could do our day over again, we would choose you a thousand times. Our bridal party had so much fun doing shoots all day (which can easily be an annoying, long, and tiring part of the day) but you 4 made it feel exciting and you made us laugh A LOT. And as if the day wasn’t magical enough, our photos, highlight video, and long video were perfect. Thank you Stevenson and Taras for working on our videos. I watch them multiple times a week, and my mother watches them multiple times a day!!! You captured the most beautiful moments of our day in those videos, and thanks to your hard work, we relive that day with so much joy. If I could give any advice to couples looking for photographers/videographers, don’t look any further. Choose LPS! You can cut down costs from any other vendor but DO NOT do that with photo/video. This is the only thing you’ll have to be able to relive your wedding day. We hired 2 photographers and 2 videographers. I spent all morning with Aleks and Joel and my husband spent all morning with Carlo and Meng. And then we joined at the first look and from then on, all 4 of them captured from so many angles. That’s how they were able to record the day in it’s entirety and to perfection. Thank you Natasha and Marcia for making our booking process and timeline building so seamless. You are professional, quick to respond, and flexible working with us. You left no stone unturned in helping plan our day, thinking of details we would never have. I’m sorry this review is so long, but I don’t know how else to explain how much I love LPS!!! You’re amazing

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Dear Cynthia, thank you so much for you kind words! We are so happy to hear that our team became an essential part for your fun and special moments. It can't be said enough to express how grateful we are for the happiness and experience you guys had on that important day.
    Thank you so much for your trust, for choosing us and giving us the opportunity to be there for you! We wish you both eternal chemistry and love!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 07/18/2020

Great communication

live picture studio take amazing beautiful photos, they capture every detail of your special day, they also have great communication and fulfill your expectations.

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Dear Elizabeth, thank you so much for these warm words! Your appreciation is truly important for the LPS team, we are grateful to have this feeling of motivation to exceed your expectations!
    Brett S. Married on 06/05/2020

Fantastic Wedding Videographers!

From the moment we got engaged we knew we had to hire Live Picture Studios to be our videographer. A number of our friends have used them for their weddings and had great videos. We were married in May 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in Jersey City, a venue in which they’ve worked at before. We were thoroughly impressed with our wedding highlight video. It captured all the key moments of our wedding day. We’ve watched the highlight a million times and every time it just gets better. The LPS team was responsive from day one. On the day of the wedding, the LPS team continuously coordinated with our photographers to make sure everyone had the shot they needed. The entire team was very professional. The process from consultation through post wedding editing was extremely organized. We highly recommend having Live Picture Studios at your special even!

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Brett and Sandy, thank you so much for those kind words! Our entire team is so glad that you enjoyed all of your friend's videos and decided to reach out to us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help make your special day even more special. It was truly a pleasure!
  • Daniela
    Daniela S. Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing Cinematic Videographers!!!

My husband and I must have researched several videographers and watched hundreds of different videos, but nothing could compare to Live Picture Studio’s videos. Each video we watched was so cinematic and made me cry instantly. We are SO happy we hired LPS to capture our wedding day. Joel and Meng were our two videographers and they were absolutely fantastic. We loved working with them. They were professional, creative, kind, and worked so well with our photographers. The editors did an incredible job with our highlight video… we can’t stop watching it! They did a beautiful job capturing our story and exceeded my expectations. We can’t wait to receive our full edit video. We can’t recommend LPS enough.
  • Erin
    Erin D. Married on 02/16/2020

Erin & Sean

My husband and I could not be more thrilled with LPS. From the first moment I spoke to Jeanie we just knew LPS was the perfect fit for us. Everything they do just puts you at ease because you know they are all incredible at what they do. Everything that needed to be completed prior to the wedding was made so easy for us I was not worried about a thing. The day of the wedding Ricky and his team were right on time and made everyone feel unbelievably comfortable, this coming from a girl who tends to shy away from the spotlight normally. Ricky and his team were able to get all of our pictures done without a hitch prior to our ceremony so that we could enjoy all aspects of our day with family and friends. During our reception you honestly forgot they were there snapping away which to us was beyond perfect because the photos they captured and the video they produced were beyond stunning! Thank you to the LPS team and a thank you to Marc and the editing team for a job so well done!
  • Heejae
    Heejae S. Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful wedding experience with Live Picture Studios!

We had a team of two photographers and two videographers. They were absolutely amazing. They were clear with their direction and very detail-oriented and they also made it very comfortable for the groom and I. They were very accommodating and so creative with using the space to make the pictures/videos come to life. Our wedding was at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden so we were surrounded by beautiful nature and I think they all really captured the essence of the space. I would highly recommend working with them. They are pure professionals and I felt completely at ease with having them capture our wedding day.
    Danielle B. Married on 11/23/2019

Photography/Videography Review

My husband and I probably had the hardest time finding the right photographer and videographer. We knew exactly what we were looking for, but just couldn’t seem to find it. Most of the companies we had met with were lacking in one respect or another. But when we met with Live Picture Studios in Jersey City, NJ, we were blown away. They focus on story-telling so that their photos and videos really capture emotion and detail. Both their videography and photography are exceptional and we were able to build our package the way we wanted it. We decided on two photographers and two videographers. Our lead photographer was Aleks, who has an incredible eye for artistic shots.
    The day of the wedding, the crew showed up on time and got right to work! They began with detail shots as the girls and I finished getting ready. We had one photographer stay with the men for getting ready shots, and one photographer with the ladies. From the first look on, we had the crew with us at all times, capturing different angles. They were friendly, professional, and fun to be around!
    Needless to say, when we got our highlight video back we were overjoyed. It was like watching a mini-movie of our day. They captured everything so beautifully. They were open to hearing our feedback during the editing process and really helped us make the perfect video of what we wanted to see from our day. When we got our photos back, we were just as thrilled. We actually had the opportunity to go into the office for a personal meeting to discuss our wedding album and how we wanted it. Their talent, customer service, and value really exceeded our expectations, in both day of photography/videography, along with the behind the scenes editing process.
    Kristina F. Married on 11/16/2019

I can't imagine a better experience

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience. From the sales phone meeting, to the prep with the photographer, the actual wedding day, and all the way through receiving my photos and videos they were truly professionals. The value of what they have provided us to remember our special day is beyond what I pictured. The photographers and videographers were so fun and easy to work with and we are so happy with the results.
  • Emma
    Emma V. Married on 11/16/2019

Thank you LPS!!!

We couldn’t be happier with our experience with Live picture studios. We were initially on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding but ultimately decided that we had to have our day documented and we’re so happy we chose LPS!! From the beginning, they were super responsive and willing to work with our budget. They checked in many times throughout the planning process and gave us peace of mind that we made the right decision. The two gentlemen who shot our day were so professional. They arrived on time and were so friendly and kind. Sol was our editor and we were absolutely blown away by our video. It captured our day so perfectly and had us in tears the whole time. It’s truly a work of art that we will cherish forever!!!! Thank you LPS!!!
  • Jeff
    Jeff N. Married on 11/10/2019

Great Quality

We had a great experience working with the people at LPS for our wedding videography. We had a coordinator plan everything, and our day of videographer was great. He was prompt, efficient and got good footage all throughout the evening. The best part was our final cinematic edit clip which turned out amazing. Would definitely recomend them to others, thank you for being part of our special day.
    Smriti M. Married on 11/09/2019

Fun people, On top of the details

LPS was wonderful to work with for our wedding! The team was professional and responsive leading up to our big day. They were flexible when we needed to make changes. The videographers who arrived were so friendly. They captured every perfect moment, without ever feeling "in the way" during our big day. They paid close attention to personal details that mattered to us as a couple, specifically - everything we'd told them in advance, along with noticing what was spontaneously important during the event. They are delivering everything we asked for, seamlessly. We strongly recommend hiring the LPS team!
  • Brandon
    Brandon Married on 10/26/2019

Great end to end!

LPS has been a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We just got our highlight reel back and it is so perfect. We cannot wait to see our long edit. From the team in the office that helped us pick a package, to prep before the wedding, the team has been spot on. Highly highly recommend!!
  • Adriana
    Adriana C. Married on 10/25/2019

The best of the best!

Live Picture Studios brought our day back to life months after our wedding with their incredible work. The two videographers we had with us on our wedding day were fantastic. So professional and very much behind the scenes / didn't make us feel awkward with multiple cameras in our faces. I cried when we got our highlight reel (which I still watch almost daily) and was so impressed with their ability to "tell a story" through it. It was so well thought out and perfectly captured. Our regular edit was just as fantastic. It's worth noting that my husband was firmly against having video, and as soon as we received our videos from LPS he turned to me and said "you were completely right, we needed them." Video captures something that photos are just not able to... The sounds, motions, reactions, expressions, and little things you would never even think of. Now we can relive our wedding day forever!
    Rusafa M. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Faris and I went through tons of videographers when it came to our wedding but had a hard time finding what we were looking for. When we spoke to LPS, it was a match made in heaven. Not only were they professional but they also made us feel comfortable. The whole experience from reviewing the packages, signing the contract, finalizing details, capturing the video, editing and sharing have been so seamless and done in such a timely manner. I am blown away by the creativity and beauty from our 5 minute highlight video. We worked with Ed, Santi, and Nicole and they were absolutely amazing! Trust us when we say that you will not be disappointed in LPS. They truly capture all the perfect moments and string them together to create magic. Thank you to our team and the LPS family for making our vision come to life and letting us relive our happily ever after!