141 Reviews for Live Picture Studios

Traditional (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Slideshow (1)
140 Live Picture Studios Reviews

The LPS team was professional and helpful from our very first meeting. We loved that we had a say in our video, yet LPS advised us about parts that the professionals should really handle. Neither of us are film editors so we appreciated LPS educating us about the process and ensuring that we could trust them with artistic decisions.

On our big day the videographers were so kind, patient and professional. They were not in the way and captured all the best moments! They provided just the right amount of direction and that made us so comfortable.

Our highlight video is so special to us. LPS truly captured the emotion and feelings that we had that day. We could not imagine how beautiful it would turn out! We can not recommend LPS enough!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

WOW! BEST DECISION to hire LPS to film our special day!!!!! Video was super important to my husband and I. Leading up to the wedding, I had no clue which company to choose. I am THRILLED with our choice.

LPS was professional from the moment they arrived until they left. The videographers were discrete and never interrupted important moments, while filming everything so beautifully! They were prompt on making the video and kept their promise with timing.

Honestly, couldn't recommend them more!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had the crew members-- Egor - Lead Cinematographer Jason - 2nd Camera Nick - 3rd Camera Tea - 4th Camera James - 5th Camera / Jib Operator And of course Khoa who did our SDE video!!! I can easily say when you encounter LPS, your search is OVER bc they are simply THE BEST! Everyone of the crew is very professional, and they treat their work as a real piece of art! I love cinematic shots and movie-like scenes, and they made it come true for us!!! I am obsessed with detail shots, and sentimental movements, and they can really listen and understand your needs and wants and they are very patient with everything. The SAME DAY EDIT Video www.livepicturestudios.com/wedding-reception-venues/the-plaza-hotel-new-york-ny-se-daniel-shihan/ was simply a blast!!! Khoa, the editor of the video, together with his crew, delivered this product on the same night!!! All my guests their minds were blown away, as everyone could not believe that they did it so fast and so professionally! It is such a well done video that you could imagine it must have take months for them to complete, but no, they did it in 2 HOURS!!!!! That's crazy! Up until 4 days after the wedding, guests are still texting me about how they did it, and is just amazing! I would watch the video 1000 Times and each time I watch it, I can still re-experience that excitement and happiness we had on that fleeting day. Videos are so so important to recall every detail of the day and to keep the memories fresh and long lasting. Thank you everyone on the crew! I cannot wait for the highlight video and also the big wedding video, and I know I will love it so much!! They are hard working, professionally and they excel in what they do. Thank you for all of your hard work, and we are so happy we choose you at our wedding!
Everything is what you will be dreaming to have for your big day! Thank you for the magic!!

Profile Picture Shihan, 10/8/17, 1 Review

YAYYYYY!
we worked with jason and alex. what a dayyyyyyyyy we had.

it was so much fun. we had a great time with them. they made us feel comfortable and just had fun with whatever we were doing. they worked so well with out photographers. i felt as if we were all just hanging out. we all became friends. it was a lighthearted day that was filled with love.

i cant thank them enough and can not wait to see our video. they paid so much attention to everything, im sure it will be everything we wanted and more.

thanks again, guys. we had an absolute blast. hope you did too!

Profile Picture jaclyn, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We just got our photos and wedding highlight and do not have enough wonderful things to say about the team at LPS! They exceeded our expectations and were pros to work with from the beginning. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality videographer/photographer for their wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Live Picture Studios was god send for me. I had to let go of my original photo/video company 6 weeks before the wedding date because of a number of issues. I had not found LPS in my initial search but they were one of the first places I found the 2nd time around and when I reached out, they responded immediately. Every step of the process was smooth, fast and extremely thorough and professional. Their service alone would have earned them a high rating but when I saw the photos and highlight video, I was so grateful for everything that happened that led to me finding LPS. Their photos were BEAUTIFUL and the video was perfection. I had Carlos for my photographer and Jason and Tar did the videography and they are all just so talented, professional, and easy-going. There was a lot going on on the wedding day, especially during prep and they took it all in stride and what they captured was amazing. When my guests saw the pictures, they were shocked at some of the moments captured because they weren't even aware of the crews' presence. I don't have a single negative thing to say about LPS and I highly recommend them. You will definitely be able to rest easy knowing that LPS takes the responsibility of capturing the memories of your special day very seriously and has a dedicated team of professionals that will not let you down.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Throughout the madness of wedding planning, your dream is to have everything be PERFECT, but with little to no effort on your part. That is exactly what Live Picture Studios delivered. Live Picture Studios was one of the easiest to work with. The quality of their work and service is superb. From the beginning sales meeting, they made it all easy! A month or so before the wedding date, they reached out for an informational call on the details, timeline and overall what we're looking for. They neatly recapped the conversation via email with the timeline we drew up together.

The day of the wedding, the teams arrived promptly and immediately got to work. The requests they have of you are simple and they provide solid direction (whether it's posing or reading etc). You barely notice that they are there capturing all the little and big moments. The highlight video far surpassed our expectations. It's everything we wanted - including details we didn't even mention. They are mind readers. Beautiful work, with a beautiful team behind it all!

Profile Picture Kristine, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

We absolutely love our wedding highlight video and can't wait to see what our extended video will look like! Our family and friends loved it and it captured our day beautifully! They were also so much fun to work with, which made us extremely comfortable and enjoy every moment. They were also super organized and on top of everything. We would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Abirami, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, Cinematic, Ceremony, Reception

The team at LPS is amazing! Jason and Aleks were our videographers, and they did an excellent job. They blended into the background and went with the flow, even when our non-LPS photographer was overbearing. Our video highlight came out absolutely beautifully, and we cannot wait to get our regular edit back! We originally were not going to opt for a videographer, but we found room in the budget and it was the best decision. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We would 100% recommend Live Picture Studios as your wedding videographer. Althought it's a big company and you don't meet with your videographers prior to the day, it did not matter. Our videographers were so friendly and SO non-intrusive. We wanted a vendor who used small cameras and were non-intrusive. We have received our trailer so far and it's 5 stars.
Thank you!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic

We just got our highlight wedding video and cannot express our thanks enough to the Live Picture Studios team. From the very beginning, Live Picture Studios was responsive and assistive in meeting our every request and need. On our wedding day, our entire crew was a delight to work with, and after watching our video, we can firmly say that we made the absolute right choice in our videographer. Every beautiful moment from our wedding was captured, and we were able to relive our special day all over again. I cannot recommend this venue enough. Not only did they far exceed our expectations, but they are so pleasant to work with and are very reasonably priced. Thank you again for our beautiful wedding video!
Maria & Brian Fierro 7.28.17

Profile Picture Maria, 7/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Cinematic, Storytelling

They were amazing from start to finish!! Everyone who saw it kept saying it was the best wedding video they had ever seen!!!

Profile Picture Kelly , 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I could not possibly be happier with Live Picture Studios!! We were honestly on the fence about whether or not we were going to get a videographer at all for our wedding day UNTIL the day we met with LPS. They were flexible and accommodating in every extent possible during our initial consultation with them and after meeting with them and watching samples of their videos, the decision was an easy one, and one that I am SO GLAD we made!! I am definitely what you would consider an OCD person, so trust me when I tell you that I did research on so many different vendors and honestly watched HUNDREDS of sample videos when trying to decide on this. Every video that LPS produces has a certain quality and beautiful storyline that I was unable to find with any other vendor I looked into. We received our highlight video last week and O M G we are in love with it. On the wedding day itself, they were on-time, friendly, unintrusive, and extremely professional - you can tell they know exactly what they are doing and don't even blink an eye in making sure they have all the footage they need to capture your day (all of the little details make so much sense after watching your video). They are truly the best of the best and one of the best wedding decisions we made - we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Diane, 6/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I could not be any happier with Live Picture Studios as our videographer. They captured every moment from our wedding and pieced it together so beautifully in our highlight video. Natasha was wonderful to deal with during the booking process. She answered all of our questions promptly. We were then assigned to Natalia and Marcia who were our contacts leading up to our wedding day. They were wonderful and even suggested the park where we did our first look which worked out perfectly from a logistics stand point. The videographers that day were Igor and Tar. They were flexible and accommodating. They captured any specific requests that came up the day of. Our editor post wedding, Taras, did an outstanding job piecing all of the footage together. Everything was so smooth and perfectly thought out! He did an amazing job telling our story. We could not be happier with our decision to have LPS as our videographers. We 1000% recommend them!

Profile Picture Ida, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Would totally use them again and recommend them to those look. We loved our experience from the planning, to the day, to the editing of the highlight video! All very easy. We cannot not wait to see our Regular Edit of the Wedding Day!

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Words cannot explain how wonderful our experience has been so far with LPS. If you want to work with a company that is professional, caring, detailed and accommodating, this is the company for you. We were a little skeptical of having someone film us the entire day (even though we knew we wanted a video) but Khoa and team really made us comfortable throughout the entire process. Now working with Sol on the highlights and video he has been nothing short of amazing and cannot wait to see the full video. From the bottom of our hearts thank you so much for capturing the best day of our lives.

Nicole & Rob

Profile Picture nicole, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Now that I've seen our wedding trailer, I would like to write another review. THIS BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER! I cried my eyes out because it captured all the important moments and was AMAZING! I work in TV production, so I understand how videos are shot and what goes into it and Live Picture Studios DEFINITELY knows what they are doing. From prep, to event day, to editorial and delivery, THIS IS THE COMPANY TO HIRE! Don't even think twice! I can only imagine how great our longform video will come out! Cannot wait to see it!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job capturing so many special moments of our wedding day! The staff is friendly and easy to work with. They were professional and knew what to do and when to do it. Throughout the event their presents was hardly noticeable and yet somehow they were able to capture all of the details of the day. They were like ninjas secretly getting so many great shots. In addition they were respectful and able to work with in our budget. We highly recommend LPS for your photography and videography needs.

Profile Picture User7775783, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I are beyond amazed! We knew from the very first meeting with Jean that we found the perfect wedding photo+video team for us! The whole planning process was smooth and all of them were professional and accommodating. They are so flexible in working with you to help achieve that wedding vision that you've always dreamed of. My husband and I got married on December and it was cold and even snowed that day! The LPS crew accommodated my crazy request of having a photosession out in the cold just so I could achieve my "winter wonderland" and "skyline" dream wedding shots!

Nathan was our lead photographer and he was phenomenal. He even gave wonderful suggestions for the site for our engagement photoshoot. My husband and I (being camera-shy photoshoot newbies) immediately felt comfortable around him and that confidence definitely showed in our photos and videos. Everything turned out beautiful! We requested a Mac display of our same day wedding video (we highly recommend this). My guests, including my husband and I, were lost for words upon seeing the video!

To the whole LPS team, everyone who assisted my husband and I in the whole stressful planning process, the photographers and videographers, THANK YOU! You made our day magical and memorable. You all exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture George and Jackie, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Live Picture Studios did an absolutely phenomenal job capturing every single aspect of our wedding! Khoa and Nathan are, HANDS DOWN, the best at what they do! What I appreciate the most out of this company is that they show all of those real moments. I have SO MANY candid shots that are my absolute favorite; and what is chosen for the video highlight is every bit genuine. I see my husband and I when I watch our video, not something posed or staged. This crew is beyond incredible, professional, and will make you feel at ease. I can honestly say that our entire bridal party felt like they were our friends by the end of our wedding! Thank you so, so much to you, Live Picture Studios!! We knew we had the best as soon as we booked you!

Love,
Steven and Meghan

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We loved the work they did for our wedding.

Profile Picture Janze, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, DVD, USB Hard Drive

My wife and I couldn't be happier with LPS. They were super professional and responsive throughout the entire process as well as being very accommodating of a number of special requests that were made. On the wedding day they were super helpful and friendly during planned shots and invisible ninjas otherwise which was great. They never got in the way of anything and we barely even knew they were there which is nuts after looking over all the footage they collected which would imply they were everywhere.

The resulting videos they gave us were absolutely fantastic. It felt like having our own personal movie trailer, just phenomenal and exactly what we wanted.

One thing that really put them over the top from great to absolutely stellar was them going the extra mile to fix a screw up by our music vendor. They didn't play the right music for our ceremony and it absolutely crushed my wife. LPS to the rescue! They edited in the correct music to give us a video of how she envisioned our ceremony and it's perfect, you could never tell it was edited at all. My wife has been upset about it for months and it's finally off her shoulders now. I can't thank LPS enough for going above and beyond for us.

You would have to be insane not to use Live Picture Studios for your wedding. They are simply the best, through and through, and I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Jason, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

We used Live Pictures Studios as our Wedding Photographers. We wanted to use them for Videography too since they had such great reviews, but unfortunately they were all booked up. Live Pictures was extremely easy going to work with and made us feel comfortable. They were also very accommodating as we made requests for two locations and to include a photo session with all of our relatives. We did wish they pitched more ideas to us so that we had more variety of photos. We aren't that creative when it comes to poses and faces, so a little more direction on that part would've helped. However, the pictures did come out gorgeous and all frame-worthy!

Profile Picture Dora & David, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We just got our video back and the comments that people have "never seen a video like it before" "beautiful" - the videographers at Live Picture Studios captured the brilliance of our day. They were punctual, creative, and the made a highlight video that has blown us our family, and friends away. The transitions in the video, the music, how they moved in and out of the song and speech, and the moments they added - it is SPECTACULAR. These are professional people who will take care of you, and will make your money go far. If you need a Videographer, they are who you need to book. Period.

Profile Picture Emma Jean, 8/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling