Live Picture Studios Reviews

167 | Jersey City, NJ

167 Reviews for Live Picture Studios

Jessica Sampoli · Married on 04/12/2019

Best decision we made

In an effort to save money I thought that I would cut the videographer. There weren’t a ton of videos out there that I saw and liked-I also didn’t want to spend money and receive only an insta clip. A few months before the wedding I started looking into some videographers because I was afraid we would regret not having one. That’s when I found LPS. I ended up reaching out to them after watching some of their videos because i reallly loves all the highlight clips that i saw. They were soooo attentive from the beginning and super organized. On the day of the wedding the 2 shooters were so friendly and clearly knew what they were doing. They were able to tell us what to do and how to move without being overbearing. Most of the time we didn’t even notice they were there. I just got our highlight film TWO WEEKS AFTER THE WEDDING DAY!!! We were sooooo excited to watch it back and so quickly! We absolutely loooved the film. It was done perfectly and they captured all of the most important moments. I had three maids of honor who did a speech together. The editor even made sure that they had a clip of each sister speaking. The music, voice overs, moments, everything was perfect. I’m so so so happy we ended up with a videographer and even more importantly with LPS! Now we still have the longer regular edit and raw footage to look forward to!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • alex

alex · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Vendor!

Thank you to LPS for being such an amazing vendor. From your response time to your amazing dedication on our wedding day, you truly were fantastic. We highly recommend LPS!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Alex, thank you so much! These kind words mean a lot to us and we appreciate the opportunity to have captured the memories of your wedding day!
  • Catherine

Catherine Marino · Married on 04/06/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding!

I can't say enough good things about this company and their work! Everyone was great from the start as far as the communication, and answering questions but I have to say especially our editor Frank Bull who I feel was above and beyond at answering and helping me with any questions or concerns and so nice and of course he then edited and put together a phenomenal highlight video for us! The girls in the office were great leading up with all the details and the day of, the two camera people we had were so great, they caught everything but at the same time were unnoticed by us and guests (aka not in your face!) if that makes sense! Fantastic, everything, this was one decision I was really contemplating video or not but after finding them online I fell in love with their videos and let me tell you its the best decision I made! Thank you LPS

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Alison

Alison Hernandez · Married on 03/17/2019

Excellent quality, wonderful staff

Tl;dr Based on the photo and video highlights I've gotten so far, I'm glad I went with LPS.

Hi! Recent bride here! My now-husband and I did the thing on March 17, 2019, and we chose LPS for both photography and videography. I had found them while researching potential venues, because I realized instead of going to all these venues I could narrow down my search by watching a ton of videos. I originally was searching on YouTube, but Google eventually pointed me to an LPS video and I was so impressed. There was such a clear difference in quality, I couldn't even. I had no personal experience with them as a company; no friends to reference, etc. But they had SO MANY videos, and it made me feel like I could trust them to not spontaneously close up shop. Also, the idea of a videography team that knows how to work with the photography team = no awkward standoffs between the camera people. And speaking of the people, all the staff were courteous, professional, and prompt (even though I made their lives difficult by not knowing where exactly I wanted the first-look to happen). Chris was our lead photographer; super nice and gave great directions when it came to helping us pose.

So far we've gotten our photo and video highlights. Everything has been amazing! They chose great sound clips for the video, and the pictures feel so magical. An example of the staff's awesome service was when I was looking for a specific pose for my thank you cards that wasn't included in the photo highlights; the staff replied with some extra pictures as per my request the next day. They didn't have to, but they did, and to me that left a great impression.

Thanks, LPS!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Hi Alison,

Thank you so much for those kind words! We greatly appreciate the time you set aside to write about your experience with us and of course, for trusting us in the way you did to let us photograph and film one of the most important days of your life. We take great pride in not only our services and edits, but also in providing the best experience from start to finish. It means so much to us and we wish you the happiest or years to come :)
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful wedding videos

I was a film major in college, so I took finding a videographer for my wedding very seriously...I can't even guess how many videos I watched and companies I looked at. I chose Live Pictures Studios, and I'm happy I did. So far we have only gotten our 5 minute cinematic highlight back, and it was wonderful! It was so good, it made almost everyone who watched it cry. The videographers were very nice and not intrusive at all, yet they managed to capture every little detail of our wedding day.

I did have one issue - my email address was entered into the system incorrectly, which caused a delay in receiving the names/contact numbers of my videographers as well as the cinematic highlight edit form (the edit isn't started until after you submit the form) and the link to my cinematic highlight. I was assured this was now corrected, but I wish my email had been changed in the system when the problem was first encountered before my wedding as I could have avoided more delays. However, Live Picture Studios was nice enough to edit my cinematic highlight on the quicker side of the timeline they gave me, and I was able to get my video before the holidays to show to extended family.

I would definitely recommend Live Picture Studios for any videography needs.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sherin · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

To be honest, I never got as far as reading a single review for LPS because the minute I saw their videos, I knew they were the one. Between the music and their careful selection, they created the most beautiful highlights video for us. They are professional, thorough, and punctual - all things that will comfort any busy bride. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tammy · Married on 09/30/2018

The MVP of my vendor team

We had only LPS for our videography, and the only regret I have is that we didn't choose to have the complete photography and videography package. The LPS team was great, I could not have hoped for a better. We received our highlight, and it was beautiful and we could not be happier.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Leslie · Married on 09/22/2018

Spectacular final product, excellent service, and great value

I'm a video producer by training and trade and I therefore had exceptionally high standards and expectations for my videography team. Live Picture Studios surpassed my expectations in every way from the initial phone call through to approval process for the regular edit. The footage is gorgeous, the quality of the storytelling is extremely high, and the customer service throughout the process was stellar, especially considering my nitpicky edit requests along the way (though it's important for me to note that the original highlight and regular edit files were great from the very first review link).

Both the ceremony and reception venue were scenic overall but featured a few angles and logistical challenges that were not optimal. The LPS videographers met the challenge beautifully.

Because I was on a tight budget, I opted for just two videographers though I had debated whether to hire a third to capture a close-up of my face during the ceremony. While I wish I had splurged for the added angle, I really only noticed it was missing during the extended regular edit so I still think I made a prudent decision.

Special shoutouts to Stevenson (Post Supervisor), who was phenomenal throughout the process; Ed (DP) and Tar (2nd camera and audio) who made for a fantastic videography team on my wedding day; and Dakota (part of the post-production editing team) who provided excellent customer service during the final approvals process.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Live Picture Studios, Recommend!

Joel was our videographer and he did an amazing job. He was polite and down to earth. I felt like he fit right in with our bridal party and helped us enjoy our special day. I highly recommend using Live Picture Studios for your big event!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2018

We would choose LPS to capture our special day over and over again

My husband and I made the best decision to book LPS as our videographer for our wedding, on 9/14/2018. You will never ever regret booking Live Picture Studios to capture the best day of your life! If I could give these guys 100 stars I would ;) The whole entire planning experience was so flawlessly executed and the crew that was assigned to attend our wedding were extremely professional and made both my husband and I feel so at ease. Our wedding day highlight makes me cry every time I see it and my husband watches it even more than me! The editing and flow of the highlight did not disappoint. We are so happy with our decision and you will be too. Thank you LPS for capturing our day so incredibly beautifully!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Steph · Married on 09/08/2018

LOVE our Video!!!!

I could not be happier with my highlight video from LPS!!!!! We were one of the couples that were on the fence about getting a videographer for the wedding day, but I talked to some friends who refretted not getting one, so we decided why not. The wedding day goes by SO FAST, and immediately after the wedding, I was SO HAPPY that I had the video to look forward to. The highlight video came out AMAZING. The team perfectly captured our vibe and the feeling of the wedding. I’ve watched the highlight video 100 times. They also let you decide after the wedding if you want to get a longer video. It’s so nice to see the highlight and then make a decision if you want more or not. I cannot say enough good things about this team!! Thank you so much to Ed, Tar, Marc, and the whole team!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Buonforte · Married on 09/07/2018

Highly recommend

I knew LPS was the right choice from the beginning! I spent countless times watching strangers videos on their Facebook page and it left me feeling so emotional and connected to their wedding day! This made my choice very easy and I am very happy with my decision. We just received our highlight video from LPS and me and my husband could not stop watching! Everyone we showed were so emotional and LOVED it!!! I highly recommend LPS to any bride and groom looking for a videographer to capture beautiful moments from their day to remember forever!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Eleanor · Married on 08/30/2018

Once I booked my venue, I knew my next most important vendor was my photographer/videographer. It took me 4 months of research but the second I saw a video from Live Picture Studios, I JUST KNEW THEY WERE THE ONES I NEEDED. I was intimidated by how great their videos and pictures looked, I wasn't sure if I could afford them! Natasha was so great with me and tailored their work to my budget. I wanted them to capture our love story and no one else. NATHAN was truly amazing. He never stopped grabbing us to find places and poses to capture. He was SOOO patient with us because we are a shy couple and needed A LOT of direction. We had a big entourage and he just knew how to keep everyone's attention during the photo sessions. He's SO talented and worked so fast in the midst of a chaotic environment. JOEL was an amazing videographer. He worked side by side with Nathan and he just dd his magic. I was so overwhelmed with how much work they put into everything. The entire crew at Live Picture Studios were truly remarkable. DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE. JUST BOOK THEM TRUST ME. YOU WONT REGRET IT.

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Can't stop watching!

INCREDIBLE! Live Picture Studios did an AMAZING job recording our wedding day. They caught all of the special moments and portrayed them so beautifully. They were great to work with as well! Surpassed our expectations in everyway! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Tiffany · Married on 06/23/2018

When I first watched a highlight video off LPS’ page when I began searching for videographers, I knew they were the one. Live Picture Studios has been AMAZING throughout my whole wedding planning journey and surpassed my husband and my expectations. The team was very accommodating and informative during our initial meet, going over the packages and allowing us to make changes. They have been extremely professional throughout. We are very pleased with our wedding highlight as it captured our special day. The team we had on our wedding day were very professional, friendly, and amazing. I have already recommended LPS to many couples and will forever recommend them. If you want the best of the best, pick Live Picture Studios.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Haleigh · Married on 06/16/2018

We were thrilled to have Live Picture Studios capture our wedding day! The back and forth contact leading up to the day was seamless. The two videographers arrived almost an hour early and began taking exterior venue shots. After checking in with us, they got detail shots without any interruption to my husband and me getting ready with our friends and family. They were always available to get a great shot, but never in the way. They couldn't have been more professional and they did a great job capturing every single special moment without ever standing out. When we received our highlight video, we watched it three times in a row because we were so blown away by how beautiful it is. We are so excited to receive all of the footage because we know they did a great job capturing it all. The videographer was one of the most important elements to my husband and we couldn't be happier we found LPS.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Cailin · Married on 06/02/2018

Working with LPS was great! We had a large bridal party and they were very accommodating in getting the many pictures we wanted! They also worked to get really creative and candid shots, which we loved! Great company and great communication through out the process! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Thomas · Married on 06/02/2018

June 2nd, 2018 wedding

I highly recommend Live Picture Studios. Every person we met and worked with throughout the process was incredibly nice, professional, easy to work with, and excited about our wedding day! I also appreciated that they gave us an opportunity to review our 5 minute highlight video and make some revision requests. We worked with Sol, and after he got our first round of revisions, he executed the changes we wanted perfectly. Our video came out beautifully and our family members can’t stop watching it! LPS was probably our favorite vendor of our entire wedding day!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/28/2018

The team at Live Picture Studios was incredible before, during and after our wedding day. The trailer they created perfectly captured everything about our special day. We keep hearing from family and friends that it was the best wedding video they've ever seen. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Alana · Married on 04/20/2018

Live Picture Studios was a pleasure to work with. I loved all my pictures but my favorite was my highlight video! Truly amazing artwork that brought me to tears.

Thank you to the entire LPS team, because of you we get to relive the best day of our lives over and over again!

-Alana & Daniel Fossati
    (The Venetian, Garfield NJ 4/20/18)

Sent on 06/13/2018

Courtney · Married on 01/20/2018

The LPS team was professional and helpful from our very first meeting. We loved that we had a say in our video, yet LPS advised us about parts that the professionals should really handle. Neither of us are film editors so we appreciated LPS educating us about the process and ensuring that we could trust them with artistic decisions.

On our big day the videographers were so kind, patient and professional. They were not in the way and captured all the best moments! They provided just the right amount of direction and that made us so comfortable.

Our highlight video is so special to us. LPS truly captured the emotion and feelings that we had that day. We could not imagine how beautiful it would turn out! We can not recommend LPS enough!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

WOW! BEST DECISION to hire LPS to film our special day!!!!! Video was super important to my husband and I. Leading up to the wedding, I had no clue which company to choose. I am THRILLED with our choice.

LPS was professional from the moment they arrived until they left. The videographers were discrete and never interrupted important moments, while filming everything so beautifully! They were prompt on making the video and kept their promise with timing.

Honestly, couldn't recommend them more!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Shihan · Married on 10/08/2017

We had the crew members-- Egor - Lead Cinematographer Jason - 2nd Camera Nick - 3rd Camera Tea - 4th Camera James - 5th Camera / Jib Operator And of course Khoa who did our SDE video!!! I can easily say when you encounter LPS, your search is OVER bc they are simply THE BEST! Everyone of the crew is very professional, and they treat their work as a real piece of art! I love cinematic shots and movie-like scenes, and they made it come true for us!!! I am obsessed with detail shots, and sentimental movements, and they can really listen and understand your needs and wants and they are very patient with everything. The SAME DAY EDIT Video www.livepicturestudios.com/wedding-reception-venues/the-plaza-hotel-new-york-ny-se-daniel-shihan/ was simply a blast!!! Khoa, the editor of the video, together with his crew, delivered this product on the same night!!! All my guests their minds were blown away, as everyone could not believe that they did it so fast and so professionally! It is such a well done video that you could imagine it must have take months for them to complete, but no, they did it in 2 HOURS!!!!! That's crazy! Up until 4 days after the wedding, guests are still texting me about how they did it, and is just amazing! I would watch the video 1000 Times and each time I watch it, I can still re-experience that excitement and happiness we had on that fleeting day. Videos are so so important to recall every detail of the day and to keep the memories fresh and long lasting. Thank you everyone on the crew! I cannot wait for the highlight video and also the big wedding video, and I know I will love it so much!! They are hard working, professionally and they excel in what they do. Thank you for all of your hard work, and we are so happy we choose you at our wedding!
    Everything is what you will be dreaming to have for your big day! Thank you for the magic!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

jaclyn · Married on 10/01/2017

YAYYYYY!
    we worked with jason and alex. what a dayyyyyyyyy we had.

it was so much fun. we had a great time with them. they made us feel comfortable and just had fun with whatever we were doing. they worked so well with out photographers. i felt as if we were all just hanging out. we all became friends. it was a lighthearted day that was filled with love.

i cant thank them enough and can not wait to see our video. they paid so much attention to everything, im sure it will be everything we wanted and more.

thanks again, guys. we had an absolute blast. hope you did too!

Sent on 10/05/2017