Live Picture Studios Reviews

160 | Jersey City, NJ

160 Reviews for Live Picture Studios

Sherin · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

To be honest, I never got as far as reading a single review for LPS because the minute I saw their videos, I knew they were the one. Between the music and their careful selection, they created the most beautiful highlights video for us. They are professional, thorough, and punctual - all things that will comfort any busy bride. I would recommend them to anyone.

Tammy · Married on 09/30/2018

The MVP of my vendor team

We had only LPS for our videography, and the only regret I have is that we didn't choose to have the complete photography and videography package. The LPS team was great, I could not have hoped for a better. We received our highlight, and it was beautiful and we could not be happier.

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Live Picture Studios, Recommend!

Joel was our videographer and he did an amazing job. He was polite and down to earth. I felt like he fit right in with our bridal party and helped us enjoy our special day. I highly recommend using Live Picture Studios for your big event!!

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2018

We would choose LPS to capture our special day over and over again

My husband and I made the best decision to book LPS as our videographer for our wedding, on 9/14/2018. You will never ever regret booking Live Picture Studios to capture the best day of your life! If I could give these guys 100 stars I would ;) The whole entire planning experience was so flawlessly executed and the crew that was assigned to attend our wedding were extremely professional and made both my husband and I feel so at ease. Our wedding day highlight makes me cry every time I see it and my husband watches it even more than me! The editing and flow of the highlight did not disappoint. We are so happy with our decision and you will be too. Thank you LPS for capturing our day so incredibly beautifully!

Steph · Married on 09/08/2018

LOVE our Video!!!!

I could not be happier with my highlight video from LPS!!!!! We were one of the couples that were on the fence about getting a videographer for the wedding day, but I talked to some friends who refretted not getting one, so we decided why not. The wedding day goes by SO FAST, and immediately after the wedding, I was SO HAPPY that I had the video to look forward to. The highlight video came out AMAZING. The team perfectly captured our vibe and the feeling of the wedding. I’ve watched the highlight video 100 times. They also let you decide after the wedding if you want to get a longer video. It’s so nice to see the highlight and then make a decision if you want more or not. I cannot say enough good things about this team!! Thank you so much to Ed, Tar, Marc, and the whole team!!

• Danielle

Danielle Buonforte · Married on 09/07/2018

Highly recommend

I knew LPS was the right choice from the beginning! I spent countless times watching strangers videos on their Facebook page and it left me feeling so emotional and connected to their wedding day! This made my choice very easy and I am very happy with my decision. We just received our highlight video from LPS and me and my husband could not stop watching! Everyone we showed were so emotional and LOVED it!!! I highly recommend LPS to any bride and groom looking for a videographer to capture beautiful moments from their day to remember forever!

Eleanor · Married on 08/30/2018

Once I booked my venue, I knew my next most important vendor was my photographer/videographer. It took me 4 months of research but the second I saw a video from Live Picture Studios, I JUST KNEW THEY WERE THE ONES I NEEDED. I was intimidated by how great their videos and pictures looked, I wasn't sure if I could afford them! Natasha was so great with me and tailored their work to my budget. I wanted them to capture our love story and no one else. NATHAN was truly amazing. He never stopped grabbing us to find places and poses to capture. He was SOOO patient with us because we are a shy couple and needed A LOT of direction. We had a big entourage and he just knew how to keep everyone's attention during the photo sessions. He's SO talented and worked so fast in the midst of a chaotic environment. JOEL was an amazing videographer. He worked side by side with Nathan and he just dd his magic. I was so overwhelmed with how much work they put into everything. The entire crew at Live Picture Studios were truly remarkable. DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE. JUST BOOK THEM TRUST ME. YOU WONT REGRET IT.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Can't stop watching!

INCREDIBLE! Live Picture Studios did an AMAZING job recording our wedding day. They caught all of the special moments and portrayed them so beautifully. They were great to work with as well! Surpassed our expectations in everyway! Thanks again!

Tiffany · Married on 06/23/2018

When I first watched a highlight video off LPS’ page when I began searching for videographers, I knew they were the one. Live Picture Studios has been AMAZING throughout my whole wedding planning journey and surpassed my husband and my expectations. The team was very accommodating and informative during our initial meet, going over the packages and allowing us to make changes. They have been extremely professional throughout. We are very pleased with our wedding highlight as it captured our special day. The team we had on our wedding day were very professional, friendly, and amazing. I have already recommended LPS to many couples and will forever recommend them. If you want the best of the best, pick Live Picture Studios.

Haleigh · Married on 06/16/2018

We were thrilled to have Live Picture Studios capture our wedding day! The back and forth contact leading up to the day was seamless. The two videographers arrived almost an hour early and began taking exterior venue shots. After checking in with us, they got detail shots without any interruption to my husband and me getting ready with our friends and family. They were always available to get a great shot, but never in the way. They couldn't have been more professional and they did a great job capturing every single special moment without ever standing out. When we received our highlight video, we watched it three times in a row because we were so blown away by how beautiful it is. We are so excited to receive all of the footage because we know they did a great job capturing it all. The videographer was one of the most important elements to my husband and we couldn't be happier we found LPS.

Cailin · Married on 06/02/2018

Working with LPS was great! We had a large bridal party and they were very accommodating in getting the many pictures we wanted! They also worked to get really creative and candid shots, which we loved! Great company and great communication through out the process! Highly recommend them!

Thomas · Married on 06/02/2018

June 2nd, 2018 wedding

I highly recommend Live Picture Studios. Every person we met and worked with throughout the process was incredibly nice, professional, easy to work with, and excited about our wedding day! I also appreciated that they gave us an opportunity to review our 5 minute highlight video and make some revision requests. We worked with Sol, and after he got our first round of revisions, he executed the changes we wanted perfectly. Our video came out beautifully and our family members can’t stop watching it! LPS was probably our favorite vendor of our entire wedding day!

Lindsay · Married on 04/28/2018

The team at Live Picture Studios was incredible before, during and after our wedding day. The trailer they created perfectly captured everything about our special day. We keep hearing from family and friends that it was the best wedding video they've ever seen. Highly, highly recommend!

Alana · Married on 04/20/2018

Live Picture Studios was a pleasure to work with. I loved all my pictures but my favorite was my highlight video! Truly amazing artwork that brought me to tears.

Thank you to the entire LPS team, because of you we get to relive the best day of our lives over and over again!

-Alana & Daniel Fossati
    (The Venetian, Garfield NJ 4/20/18)

Courtney · Married on 01/20/2018

The LPS team was professional and helpful from our very first meeting. We loved that we had a say in our video, yet LPS advised us about parts that the professionals should really handle. Neither of us are film editors so we appreciated LPS educating us about the process and ensuring that we could trust them with artistic decisions.

On our big day the videographers were so kind, patient and professional. They were not in the way and captured all the best moments! They provided just the right amount of direction and that made us so comfortable.

Our highlight video is so special to us. LPS truly captured the emotion and feelings that we had that day. We could not imagine how beautiful it would turn out! We can not recommend LPS enough!

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

WOW! BEST DECISION to hire LPS to film our special day!!!!! Video was super important to my husband and I. Leading up to the wedding, I had no clue which company to choose. I am THRILLED with our choice.

LPS was professional from the moment they arrived until they left. The videographers were discrete and never interrupted important moments, while filming everything so beautifully! They were prompt on making the video and kept their promise with timing.

Honestly, couldn't recommend them more!!!!

Shihan · Married on 10/08/2017

We had the crew members-- Egor - Lead Cinematographer Jason - 2nd Camera Nick - 3rd Camera Tea - 4th Camera James - 5th Camera / Jib Operator And of course Khoa who did our SDE video!!! I can easily say when you encounter LPS, your search is OVER bc they are simply THE BEST! Everyone of the crew is very professional, and they treat their work as a real piece of art! I love cinematic shots and movie-like scenes, and they made it come true for us!!! I am obsessed with detail shots, and sentimental movements, and they can really listen and understand your needs and wants and they are very patient with everything. The SAME DAY EDIT Video www.livepicturestudios.com/wedding-reception-venues/the-plaza-hotel-new-york-ny-se-daniel-shihan/ was simply a blast!!! Khoa, the editor of the video, together with his crew, delivered this product on the same night!!! All my guests their minds were blown away, as everyone could not believe that they did it so fast and so professionally! It is such a well done video that you could imagine it must have take months for them to complete, but no, they did it in 2 HOURS!!!!! That's crazy! Up until 4 days after the wedding, guests are still texting me about how they did it, and is just amazing! I would watch the video 1000 Times and each time I watch it, I can still re-experience that excitement and happiness we had on that fleeting day. Videos are so so important to recall every detail of the day and to keep the memories fresh and long lasting. Thank you everyone on the crew! I cannot wait for the highlight video and also the big wedding video, and I know I will love it so much!! They are hard working, professionally and they excel in what they do. Thank you for all of your hard work, and we are so happy we choose you at our wedding!
    Everything is what you will be dreaming to have for your big day! Thank you for the magic!!

jaclyn · Married on 10/01/2017

YAYYYYY!
    we worked with jason and alex. what a dayyyyyyyyy we had.

it was so much fun. we had a great time with them. they made us feel comfortable and just had fun with whatever we were doing. they worked so well with out photographers. i felt as if we were all just hanging out. we all became friends. it was a lighthearted day that was filled with love.

i cant thank them enough and can not wait to see our video. they paid so much attention to everything, im sure it will be everything we wanted and more.

thanks again, guys. we had an absolute blast. hope you did too!

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2017

We just got our photos and wedding highlight and do not have enough wonderful things to say about the team at LPS! They exceeded our expectations and were pros to work with from the beginning. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality videographer/photographer for their wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

Live Picture Studios was god send for me. I had to let go of my original photo/video company 6 weeks before the wedding date because of a number of issues. I had not found LPS in my initial search but they were one of the first places I found the 2nd time around and when I reached out, they responded immediately. Every step of the process was smooth, fast and extremely thorough and professional. Their service alone would have earned them a high rating but when I saw the photos and highlight video, I was so grateful for everything that happened that led to me finding LPS. Their photos were BEAUTIFUL and the video was perfection. I had Carlos for my photographer and Jason and Tar did the videography and they are all just so talented, professional, and easy-going. There was a lot going on on the wedding day, especially during prep and they took it all in stride and what they captured was amazing. When my guests saw the pictures, they were shocked at some of the moments captured because they weren't even aware of the crews' presence. I don't have a single negative thing to say about LPS and I highly recommend them. You will definitely be able to rest easy knowing that LPS takes the responsibility of capturing the memories of your special day very seriously and has a dedicated team of professionals that will not let you down.

Priya · Married on 09/16/2017

We hired Live Picture Studios for our wedding day videography, and were happy to get a beautiful highlights film and regular edit of our special day! Joel and Tar were our videographers, and they made us feel relaxed and comfortable during all of the shooting. Everyone we interacted with at the company was very helpful, and we got timely video deliveries as well. We would definitely recommend them!

Kristine · Married on 08/26/2017

Throughout the madness of wedding planning, your dream is to have everything be PERFECT, but with little to no effort on your part. That is exactly what Live Picture Studios delivered. Live Picture Studios was one of the easiest to work with. The quality of their work and service is superb. From the beginning sales meeting, they made it all easy! A month or so before the wedding date, they reached out for an informational call on the details, timeline and overall what we're looking for. They neatly recapped the conversation via email with the timeline we drew up together.

The day of the wedding, the teams arrived promptly and immediately got to work. The requests they have of you are simple and they provide solid direction (whether it's posing or reading etc). You barely notice that they are there capturing all the little and big moments. The highlight video far surpassed our expectations. It's everything we wanted - including details we didn't even mention. They are mind readers. Beautiful work, with a beautiful team behind it all!

Abirami · Married on 08/26/2017

We absolutely love our wedding highlight video and can't wait to see what our extended video will look like! Our family and friends loved it and it captured our day beautifully! They were also so much fun to work with, which made us extremely comfortable and enjoy every moment. They were also super organized and on top of everything. We would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Mark · Married on 08/11/2017

My husband and I didn't look any further than LPS when choosing cinematography for our wedding! We felt comfortable with the team during the planning process, and on the day of our wedding they were always in the right spot (at the right time) to capture the best moments. Our video (short and long) are outstanding and bring us right back to the wedding day every time we watch them. We were so impressed by this group and their prompt, hard work. We would absolutely recommend this team to anyone.