New York City & California, Corona, NY 11368 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About JG Music Productions, Inc.

JG Music Productions is a fully interactive entertainment company delivering a premium product for all social and professional occasions.

Since 1994, JG Music Productions has been creating memorable moments for wedding couples throughout the Tri-State area and Now In Los Angeles California. We will enhance any corporate event, birthday bash, or private function with unforgettable style and musical flair.

With our state-of-the-art equipment, quality sound systems, and vast music selections -- we'll have what you need to get things started and throw a party that will be talked about for years to come. For those looking for a way to turn a regular party into an unforgettable one - bring in one of our karaoke DJs!

We offer multiple entertainment packages - from music, to lasers and uplighting, as well as photography -- that will help you create the perfect atmosphere for your special day.

See why our DJs and entertainers are better at www.mydjisbetter.com or call us at 1-855-MyProDJ.

Follow JG Music Productions, Inc. on

Table setup
Table setup
jg 1

• Videos 4

32 Reviews for JG Music Productions, Inc.

David · Married on 06/09/2018

There are very few gentlemen and humble individuals left that I know like Gabriel Zamora. His incredible gift of music aside, Gabe made sure to connect with my wife and I on a personal level before getting down to business. I was moved by how much he cared about us, our guests, our goals and needs and it was evident from the moment we met to the end of our magical night. On second thought, even to this day. Always with a smile, positive attitude, professionalism, respect, and willingness to listen & take our requests immediately, Gabriel went to work with incredible passion and love for his craft.
    DJ Zammy Z was a phenomenal DJ, MC, personality, crowd controller and the man knows his music. Musica Urbana, Salsa, Merengue, EDM, Oldies, 80's & 90's, etc, this were all the items we requested and the only hard part I can say was getting out guests to sit down for dinner. As an MC, his voice took over the room. When he talked, people listened because they did not want to miss a single thing happening on the dance floor for our wedding. Also, when I mean know his music, I mean the man KNOWS his stuff. Just check out the Moreno wedding on his Instagram page, @DJZammyZ so you can get a flavor of what I am talking about. But you can't just see it to believe it, you HAVE to experience it. There is no other way. For those that may not know about the "Hora Loca" wedding tradition, seeing his page is a must! You will love what you see. I don't want this message to come off as exaggerated but my guests cannot stop raving about this night and that is exactly what I was seeking when looking for a DJ like Zammy Z.
    Gabriel, you are an amazing DJ and an even more wonderful man. I wish you nothing but the best blessings for you and your family. Thank you for making this night unforgettable! I hope to see you over here on the East Coast to host another event and if you are ever in the state of Florida, we are having dinner on me! Mucho amor, hermano!

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot find words for the outstanding energy that Gabriel had for our wedding!!! I wouldn’t recommend anyone in the world other than him! He truly made such a difference with the vibe we had...energy...bilingual...kept the crowd going ALL night!!! I wish I could do it all over again! He was truly professional and timely with introductions. Cannot say one bad thing about Gabriel!! If you want an Emcee...you will not regret choosing him! From west coast to me in the East coast for an unforgettable night! Thanks so much!!!!

JG Music Productions, Inc. 1

Shireen Anne · Married on 01/14/2018

Gabriel was amazing! He was always accommodating and did everything I wanted/envisioned! He has a wonderful personality and will bring life to any party!

JG Music Productions, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Sound/PA System

• By Veronica Photography
    By Veronica Photography Wedding Photographers

My photo team and I had such a great time at the wedding we worked alongside with JG Music Productions. They set a great vibe for the event and had an incredible interaction with the guests. We are definitely fans and would love to work with them again!

• Glyph Creative Studio
    Glyph Creative Studio Wedding Photographers

Wow, where to begin with JG Music Productions or as I know them, Gabe & Joe. I first met these guys at a sweet 15 party we happened to be working together on (since 2011). The party was absolutely amazing, the way that they were able to interact with the crowd and have them dancing the whole night. I approached them soon after and told them that I had a favorite Dj company but after hearing them they are truly the best. They even got me (a photographer) opportunities for certain shots, that was something I never experienced before. I would recommend JG Music Productions for any event.

• Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC
    Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC has consulted with J & G Productions over the last 6 years to make sure the standards of the industry are kept at top notch levels . J & G Productions has risen and surpassed the standards the entertainment industry has set for all Mobile DJ/Production company's. Their standards are top notch and we know they make sure the job gets done! Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC knows that J & G Productions treats their clients with the utmost respect and works extremely hard to make sure all of their clients events are successful. J & G Productions creates an experience for thier clients that assures them they are in the right hands at the righttime! DJ Joe Rock & DJ Zammy will give you, their next client an experience you will never forget. For your entertainment and productions needs, make sure you use J & G Productions to make your next event, a success!!

• New York City & California Corona, NY 11368 See on map