New York City & California, Corona, NY 11368 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About JG Music Productions, Inc.

JG Music Productions is a fully interactive entertainment company delivering a premium product for all social and professional occasions.

Since 1994, JG Music Productions has been creating memorable moments for wedding couples throughout the Tri-State area and Now In Los Angeles California. We will enhance any corporate event, birthday bash, or private function with unforgettable style and musical flair.

With our state-of-the-art equipment, quality sound systems, and vast music selections -- we'll have what you need to get things started and throw a party that will be talked about for years to come. For those looking for a way to turn a regular party into an unforgettable one - bring in one of our karaoke DJs!

We offer multiple entertainment packages - from music, to lasers and uplighting, as well as photography -- that will help you create the perfect atmosphere for your special day.

See why our DJs and entertainers are better at www.mydjisbetter.com or call us at 1-855-MyProDJ.

Follow JG Music Productions, Inc. on

Table setup
jg 1
c3e651201b1aa137 1390961036969 jg 7

• Videos 4

37 Reviews for JG Music Productions, Inc.

JG Music Productions, Inc. 1
JG Music Productions, Inc. 6
JG Music Productions, Inc. 7
  • Maria

Maria Davis · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Don't second guess! Hire jg music productions

My daughter's Sweet 16 party was so amazing...guests were talking about it months after! The Hype man was so talented and really knew how to work the crowd. Joseph also was able to accommodate by not only playing current music for the teens but for the adults...old school music!! He TURNT UP!!!! The experience was so exceptional that we're hiring him again for my other daughter's graduation party in June!! And I recommend him all the time. Don't think twice after reading my review...just get JG Music Productions to get the job done!!! Can't wait until June...and neither can my guests!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Preciado · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Experience!!! Best DJ/MC out there!!

Gabriel made our special day unforgettable! He made our wedding amazing and did exactly as he promised. Our family was laughing, dancing, and having the time of their lives. Gabriel listened to what we wanted but also added some of his flare. Planning a wedding is stressful but with Gabriel he made the process easy. If you’re looking for a MC/DJ look no further.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 8
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 9
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 10
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 11
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 12
  • Justin

Justin Coto · Married on 05/25/2019

Fun, Easy and Excellence.

Can’t say enough good things about this Company. Music was exactly what we wanted. Everything was pointed out to me on a one on one personal meeting. Everything was crystal clear. DJ Joe rock and the MC were the highlight of my night. A1 service! Thank you for making my wedding the best night of my life.

Sent on 06/03/2019

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. Nothing gives us more joy and motivation than your kind words and feelings. Thank you again for trusting JG Music Productions and hope to see you soon for any further events that you have. We wish you great success and joy in your new life together.

JG Music Productions, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Sound/PA System

• By Veronica Photography
    By Veronica Photography Wedding Photographers

My photo team and I had such a great time at the wedding we worked alongside with JG Music Productions. They set a great vibe for the event and had an incredible interaction with the guests. We are definitely fans and would love to work with them again!

• Glyph Creative Studio
    Glyph Creative Studio Wedding Photographers

Wow, where to begin with JG Music Productions or as I know them, Gabe & Joe. I first met these guys at a sweet 15 party we happened to be working together on (since 2011). The party was absolutely amazing, the way that they were able to interact with the crowd and have them dancing the whole night. I approached them soon after and told them that I had a favorite Dj company but after hearing them they are truly the best. They even got me (a photographer) opportunities for certain shots, that was something I never experienced before. I would recommend JG Music Productions for any event.

• Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC
    Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC has consulted with J & G Productions over the last 6 years to make sure the standards of the industry are kept at top notch levels . J & G Productions has risen and surpassed the standards the entertainment industry has set for all Mobile DJ/Production company's. Their standards are top notch and we know they make sure the job gets done! Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC knows that J & G Productions treats their clients with the utmost respect and works extremely hard to make sure all of their clients events are successful. J & G Productions creates an experience for thier clients that assures them they are in the right hands at the righttime! DJ Joe Rock & DJ Zammy will give you, their next client an experience you will never forget. For your entertainment and productions needs, make sure you use J & G Productions to make your next event, a success!!

• New York City & California Corona, 11368 See on map