JG Music Productions, Inc.

Corona, NY View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

JG Music Productions is a fully interactive entertainment company delivering a premium product for all social and professional occasions.

Since 1994, JG Music Productions has been creating memorable moments for wedding couples throughout the Tri-State area and Now In Los Angeles California. We will enhance any corporate event, birthday bash, or private function with unforgettable style and musical flair.

With our state-of-the-art equipment, quality sound systems, and vast music selections -- we'll have what you need to get things started and throw a party that will be talked about for years to come. For those looking for a way to turn a regular party into an unforgettable one – bring in one of our karaoke DJs!

We offer multiple entertainment packages – from music, to lasers and uplighting, as well as photography -- that will help you create the perfect atmosphere for your special day.

See why our DJs and entertainers are better at www.mydjisbetter.com or call us at 1-855-MyProDJ.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,400

What is included in the starting price?

Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Hip Hop
International
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Vanessa
    Vanessa C. Married on 07/22/2022

Amazing the best

I have never done a review, but after having my wedding I just had to give my FIRST 5 STAR REVIEW. Gabriel is absolutely the best, he not only is amazing at getting the party started but he is incredibly professional, so personal and he took the time to understand my vision. Gabriel, thank you for being a part of my special day, you are a gem! I saved your card for 5 years from when I heard you at my best friend’s wedding and finally was able to use you for my wedding ❤️
    Justin T. Married on 08/28/2021

The Perfect DJ & MC for our Wedding

We were connected with Joe through a friend, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! First, Joe was a pleasure to work with professionally, providing us with a detailed Google Doc form so that every detail of our reception was covered, and we negotiated with him to DJ for an additional 3 hours. Our wedding party was a diverse mix of Latino, Filipino, and American guests, and Joe did an incredible job of serving up music that kept everyone on the dance floor. His MC, Miguel, was also perfect for us. Together they kept the party's energy at 300% from the beginning to the end, and we still get many compliments from our guests about how Joe and Miguel took our party to the next level. We would absolutely hire these two guys again in the future, and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to all our friends and family.
    Tyler S. Married on 08/21/2021

Joe + Gabe Brought the Vibes

Joe and Gabe did an amazing job with our wedding and kept the dance floor active the entire night. Joe did a great job of playing a wide range of music that catered to different audiences and Gabe brought the energy to the dance floor and made the reception feel very welcoming. Both were easy to work with leading up to the event and I would highly recommend them.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

By Veronica Photography By Veronica Photography Wedding Photographers

My photo team and I had such a great time at the wedding we worked alongside with JG Music Productions. They set a great vibe for the event and had an incredible interaction with the guests. We are definitely fans and would love to work with them again!

Glyph Creative Studio Glyph Creative Studio Wedding Photographers

Wow, where to begin with JG Music Productions or as I know them, Gabe & Joe. I first met these guys at a sweet 15 party we happened to be working together on (since 2011). The party was absolutely amazing, the way that they were able to interact with the crowd and have them dancing the whole night. I approached them soon after and told them that I had a favorite Dj company but after hearing them they are truly the best. They even got me (a photographer) opportunities for certain shots, that was something I never experienced before. I would recommend JG Music Productions for any event.

Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC has consulted with J & G Productions over the last 6 years to make sure the standards of the industry are kept at top notch levels . J & G Productions has risen and surpassed the standards the entertainment industry has set for all Mobile DJ/Production company's. Their standards are top notch and we know they make sure the job gets done! Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC knows that J & G Productions treats their clients with the utmost respect and works extremely hard to make sure all of their clients events are successful. J & G Productions creates an experience for thier clients that assures them they are in the right hands at the righttime! DJ Joe Rock & DJ Zammy will give you, their next client an experience you will never forget. For your entertainment and productions needs, make sure you use J & G Productions to make your next event, a success!!

111-32 43rd Avenue Corona, NY, 11368
Location of (JG Music Productions, Inc.)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding