Glyph Creative Studio

Long Island City, NY View map
$2,950 Most Popular Price

$2,950 Most Popular Price

Glyph Creative Studio is a photography company located in Long Island City, New York, specializing in weddings and other milestone events. With over a decade of experience in the photography industry, the company uses a variety of naturalistic, photojournalistic, and traditional techniques to capture every meaningful and candid moment that occurs throughout the big day. The photographer strives to work closely with every couple to ensure all emotional moments are documented, with no small detail overlooked.

Glyph Creative Studio provides a range of services and wedding packages that can be tailored to best suit each couple’s desires and specific requirements. Every service offered by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, multiple-location sessions, albums, digital files, and flush mounts. Additional photographic services and final format items available include but are not limited to:

• Boudoir sessions
  • Custom graphics
  • Second photographer
  • Slideshows
  • Videography
  • Wedding portraits
  • Canvases
  • Prints and matted prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

One Event / Day
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Laura Married on 10/12/2019

Five stars!

I loved working with Mariana and her team! She's so warm, kind, and fun, and knows exactly what she's doing. Her approach is to capture authentic moments and the results are stunning. At one point, she, her assistant, my husband, and myself, with all of their equipment, ran to get a shot with the full moon! I'd hire her again for newborn pictures!
  • Paola
    Paola Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and professional!

I had the honor of having Mariana and Angel photograph my wedding . They are AMAZING and that’s an understatement . Professional , Fun , courteous , and the ability to make us feel comfortable are just a few of the amazing traits they have . I didn’t feel like I had to force or fake a smile . It was all genuine . At no point did I feel awkward . Angel was such a sweet person ! My husband had the pleasure of having him photograph his “getting ready” pictures . He was spontaneous. My husband didn’t even feel him there (even with all his gear) allowing him to flow naturally . He didn’t feel pressured at all . Mariana is such a wholesome person . I LOVE HER !!! She doesn’t overwhelm you , she gets down on the floor or wherever to get that perfect shot. She was even prepared with props! We spent hours talking in the meetings prior to the wedding because she is such an easy person to talk to. Taking the pictures was fun and they made sure they got unique shots. Before hiring her , I fell in love with her work . She has a different angle and she stands out amongst other photographers . I would hire her again in a heartbeat and I can confidently recommend her and her team to anyone ! Thank you Mariana and Angel for capturing memories that will last a lifetime . It meant the absolute world to us to have you there on such an important day .
    Paola R. Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing ART

I had the honor of having Mariana and Angel photograph my wedding . They are AMAZING and that’s an understatement . Professional , Fun , courteous , and the ability to make us feel comfortable are just a few of the amazing traits they have . I didn’t feel like I had to force or fake a smile . It was all genuine . At no point did I feel awkward . Angel was such a sweet person ! My husband had the pleasure of having him photograph his “getting ready” pictures . He was spontaneous. My husband didn’t even feel him there (even with all his gear) allowing him to flow naturally . He didn’t feel pressured at all . Mariana is such a wholesome person . I LOVE HER !!! She doesn’t overwhelm you , she gets down on the floor or wherever to get that perfect shot. She was even prepared with props! We spent hours talking in the meetings prior to the wedding because she is such an easy person to talk to. Taking the pictures was fun and they made sure they got unique shots. Before hiring her , I fell in love with her work . She has a different angle and she stands out amongst other photographers . I would hire her again in a heartbeat and I can confidently recommend her and her team to anyone ! When I received my photo album , I fell back in love with them and I vividly relived my important day one more time . AMAZING QUALITY!!! Thank you Mariana and Angel for capturing memories that will last a lifetime . It meant the absolute world to us to have you there on such an important day .
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Glyph Creative Studio 1
Offer

Save $400 if you book us by June 16th, 2019!

Contact us for more information and to discuss your wedding plans :)

Anthology Co. Anthology Co. Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure to work with Mariana for almost 8 years.. or more? time flies, specially when you are having fun! and Mariana definitely has a special gift to make people feel comfortable in front of the camara. She will go way beyond to get the shoot she is looking for, always looking to perfect her already amazing eye for beauty, her personality will make you laugh and relax to get the most authentic you. As a Floral Designer I have work with many great photographers. The one thing that makes Mariana my ultimate favorite is that she works from the heart <3 and it shows in every single photo she snaps! To say she is amazing is an understatement!! she is SUPER-SUPER-AMAZING!!

JG Music Productions, Inc. JG Music Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

I have known Glyph Creative Studio for a short time but I can say Mariana is one amazing person. She knows and have a passion for photography and knows web design, Knows graphic Design and the packages she offers are 2nd to none when it comes to saving and sharing your memories forever. She is an amazing person with lots of talent. Anyone would be lucky to have booked this woman for there next wedding sweet sixteen ect.

2525 Borden Ave, Suite #219 Long Island City, 11101
Location of (Glyph Creative Studio)
2525 Borden Ave, Suite #219 Long Island City, NY, 11101