Glyph Creative Studio

2525 Borden Ave, Suite #219, Long Island City, NY 11101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 67

About Glyph Creative Studio

One of the few mementos you can keep after your wedding, other than the love you share are your memories in photos.

That is why it is very important to find a photographer that understand your needs, and your personal style. Professionals that are always going to find your best angle to make you look your best and capture your wedding and all its emotions in a spontaneous and natural approach.

We love to photograph the unconventional couple, the ones who just won't settle for a cookie cutter photographer. We are here for those couples who want their wedding to be documented the way it really happend to keep the moments real and spontaneous.

We also understand that after you have your amazing photos you may want to showcase them, you want to see them everywhere; and we love to make you feel proud about sharing them and about your entire experience working with us.

We can't wait for you to contact us!

Follow Glyph Creative Studio on

Glyph Creative Studio 5
  • Eniko

Eniko Hardi · Married on 09/15/2018

Easy, creative and fun

We had find Mariana by referral. I was looking for someone, who makes wedding pictures with "life" in them. Unusual pics mixed with a very small amount of traditional. And oh my! We made the best choice when we made our final decision! Mariana knows her craft and she is a true professional. We had her and her assistant for the whole day - not only for 4 hours! She is very creative, attentive, patient and kind. ...and we needed patience sometimes that is for sure! Our pictures came back to us with all the joy and fun we had on our special day. All the happiness and life is in them like we wished for. Thank you Mariana!

Glyph Creative Studio 6
  • Felicia

Felicia Rosania · Married on 09/09/2017

Wedding photographer

Ugh I cannot say enough good things about Mariana and Mauricio. She came out to eastern long island to go over several different locations I may want to take pictures at for my wedding day and gave me her professional advice. On my actual wedding day they worked flawlessly together. They felt like part of the family! From the beginning they split up taking pictures of me and my girls and my husband and his guys. When they came together their teamwork was amazing and each had their own ideas and styles that shone through when we got our photos back. I knew Mariana was the one for me when I saw her work in person after meeting several other photographers. Her work exceeded them all! ❤❤

Glyph Creative Studio 7
    Glyph Creative Studio 8
    Glyph Creative Studio 9

Glyph Creative Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Anthology Co.
    Anthology Co. Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure to work with Mariana for almost 8 years.. or more? time flies, specially when you are having fun! and Mariana definitely has a special gift to make people feel comfortable in front of the camara. She will go way beyond to get the shoot she is looking for, always looking to perfect her already amazing eye for beauty, her personality will make you laugh and relax to get the most authentic you. As a Floral Designer I have work with many great photographers. The one thing that makes Mariana my ultimate favorite is that she works from the heart <3 and it shows in every single photo she snaps! To say she is amazing is an understatement!! she is SUPER-SUPER-AMAZING!!

• JG Music Productions, Inc.
    JG Music Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

I have known Glyph Creative Studio for a short time but I can say Mariana is one amazing person. She knows and have a passion for photography and knows web design, Knows graphic Design and the packages she offers are 2nd to none when it comes to saving and sharing your memories forever. She is an amazing person with lots of talent. Anyone would be lucky to have booked this woman for there next wedding sweet sixteen ect.

• 2525 Borden Ave, Suite #219 Long Island City, 11101 See on map