218-45 spencer ave, Queens Village, NY 11427 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Dj Zeke Entertainment

A wedding DJ in Queens Village, New York, DJ Zeke Entertainment is committed to making moments happen. Owned and operated by Ezekiel Akinyemi, known professionally as DJ Zeke, the company prides itself on its talent, passion and warm spirit. With a repertoire comprised of a variety of musical genres, from hip-hop to EDM, DJ Zeke Entertainment is the ideal option for your knot-tying celebration!

Experience
Ezekiel discovered his passion and talent for DJing during his teen years. While attending Martin Van Buren High School in Queens, New York, he began DJing all school events. Carrying said talent over to his college career, he soon found himself the sole source of entertainment for all St. John’s University events. Following graduation, Ezekiel chose to take his talent nationwide. His experience includes performing for events such as the Transformers movie premiere in Los Angeles, the Gym Class Heroes Verizon World Tour and the Nas & Damian Marley concert in Trinidad.

DJ Zeke Entertainment happily offers couples a variety of wedding entertainment services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation

41 Reviews for Dj Zeke Entertainment

• Joanna

Joanna Hong · Getting married on 04/12/2021

he gets you

We initially had a hard time finding a DJ that we "felt" was good for us, until we found Zeke. Most wedding DJs, in my experience during the wedding prep, ask you the same questions and answer in similar matters. But there was something different about Zeke over the first phone call and I got connected instantly. I could tell he was able to understand what I really wanted for my wedding. I wanted to party like I was back in college on my wedding day with certain types of hiphop and top 40s. Zeke had a full unlimited list of songs in that genre and got everyone to dance, including the adults. Couple friends who know music more than the norm came up to me to compliment what a great job we did on hiring Zeke. I am Korean and it can be hard to get ALL Koreans to get up to the dance floor. That was not the case for Zeke and everyone had a great time because the music was nonstop on point and it was exactly what I wanted. He answers very quickly to all texts/emails and knows how to mix the songs, even k-pop. My parents were not familiar with the American culture of weddings but they absolutely had a blast as well and I know we could not have achieved a successful unforgettable night without Zeke's professionalism, skills, music choices, manners, style and everything. I love him and his work so much I want to find another opportunity to work with him again in the future!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Josh

Josh Mayer · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Best dj period!

Zeke has been a friend of mine for the better part of a decade...I knew the day I got married, he would be my DJ! I have NEVER seen this guy have a bad set...until my wedding day...when he HAD THE BEST SET I've ever heard him play!!! He ABSOLUTELY MURDERED OUR WEDDING (in the best way possible, haha)!!!!!!!! We could not ask for a better team. We cannot even begin to thank you and the whole DJ Zeke Entertainment team for the unbelievable job you guys did. Literally not one person walked out without saying “the DJ, MC and the sax player were phenomenal.” We know that this may sound biased, but, we've NEVER been to a wedding this LIT...From ceremony to cocktails to reception he kept the oldies perfectly mixed with the "newies" -- even went so far to mix the old songs that the new songs sampled with each other -- keeping EVERY single person on the dance floor until they literally kicked us out of the venue. We've never been to a wedding where everyone was on their feet, partying the WHOLE time. He brought an extremely professional crew, light up glow sticks, TVs, different set ups for each portion of the party, a FANTASTIC MC, Mike Barber, and We have literally not one bad thing to say. They came early, were extremely organized, worked well with the venue, listened to our every request, took our cues from the dance floor. You took every word we said in our consult (even though most of it made no sense), and turned it into EXACTLY WHAT WE DREAMED OF. We love you Zeke, and the whole DJ Zeke Entertainment team. We're never doing another party without them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Anthony

anthony awad · Married on 02/22/2020

Flawless DJ Services

When my fiancée and I decided to have a DJ at our engagement party, we scoured the internet and contacted close to 25 DJs and “production companies” (*yawn*). Though all of them seemed competent and were more or less within the same price point, we were looking for a very specific DJ who could accommodate our unique and specific needs. This was going to be the first time our extended families met and we were looking for lots of US hip-hop/dance as well as Middle Eastern and Hispanic music (middle eastern/Hispanic parties aren’t complete without lots of booty-shaking).

We came across DJ Zeke (aka ‘the shining star of NY’ as his Nicki Minaj shout-out would say) somewhat randomly and decided to give him a call. He was extremely responsive, super friendly, and after having a very thorough conversation, we decided to move forward with him…and man are we glad we did.

On the day of the party we arrived to set up, and he was already there. All set up and ready to go. He double checked with us on what music we wanted more of and that was basically it. We barely spoke to him after that and he just did his thing the whole time.

Now we were obviously expecting a DJ that knew how play the songs we wanted to keep the party fun, but Zeke was way more than that. He created an energy that made the atmosphere fun as hell. I don’t know how to explain it, but it just seemed like every song he played was the best possible song that could’ve been playing at that precise moment. He knew exactly when to turn up the heat, but also when to turn it down (food, etc.). Which is exactly what you need in a DJ, someone who can feel the room and can react appropriately. Usually DJs can amplify the effect and mood in the room—Zeke SET the mood in the room. With people on the dance floor he slowly knew how to escalate to have peak effect and when to slowly deescalate. It created exactly the kind of atmosphere that made people grab others who were sitting down to join in on the fun.

The transitions between songs were seamless—despite being completely different from one another. English to Arabic, Arabic to Spanish, it didn’t matter, everything flowed perfectly. One thing I even noticed was that he played Middle-Eastern songs that that were so Middle Eastern, you had to ask yourself, how the hell did he find this song?! It really didn’t take long for several people to come up and ask me—where did you find this guy? What’s his name? etc. One close friend who is getting married in the near future is even thinking about dumping the DJ they were going to hire to pick up DJ Zeke.

It’s not easy to DJ for a party and have everyone come out satisfied: old, young, white, Hispanic, Middle-Eastern, etc…but somehow it was done, and it was executed flawlessly. I don’t say this lightly: Zeke is a master of his craft. You’d be out of your mind to not book him. Needless to say, he’s going to DJ our wedding.

Don’t think about it, just book him.

Sent on 02/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dj Zeke Entertainment Pricing

Dj Zeke Entertainment Price Rates

Dj Zeke Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1398.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2695
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 218-45 spencer ave Queens Village, New York, 11427 See on map
    646-760-7558 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dj Zeke Entertainment)