Dj Zeke Entertainment Reviews

Dj Zeke Entertainment 7
  • Navine

Navine · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing Amazing Amazing

DJ Zeke and his MC were amazing! They made my wedding a night to remember. My guest can’t stop talking about how good of a night they had. From the minute our guest walked in and until the last guest left, they kept the crowd going. We are so happy that we selected DJ Zeke! He’s attentive to all our selection of music. DJ Zeke gave us top class service! Definitely would recommend DJ Zeke to anyone.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Brian

Brian Hale · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic Wedding DJ

Best wedding DJ ever. From communicating prior to our event, to showing up early to set up, and keeping the playlist fire all night - DJ Zeke is the man. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Harris · Married on 05/04/2019

Not your parents' wedding DJ

Our wedding reception was amazing thanks to DJ Zeke and his MC Mike! It's been 45 days since our wedding in CT, and our guests are still raving about the music and the party! We had an Indian-American fusion wedding, and the music is what really pulled the whole event together for us. DJ Zeke seamlessly interwove Bollywood hits, Reggae, Soca, hip hop and house music throughout the night. The wedding was a big cultural mix (Indian, white, Caribbean, and asian), but the boys did a good job of getting people out on the dance floor and keeping them there. Let's be clear - DJ Zeke is not a traditional wedding DJ - he works weddings, but he brings the party. You and your guests better be ready to dance.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Ekemini Dan · Married on 04/27/2019

The absolute Best DJ at the absolute Best Wedding

DJ Zeke was amazing on our special day. He absolutely surpassed all expectations and then some. We had a mixed cultured wedding. He played and blended music to appease the tastes of all of our guest! This was the best party I have ever been to or hosted. I'm beyond impressed with his music selection and great charisma. He even brought a photographer who captured lots of amazing candid moments throughout the party! Amazing! The party was LIT and Bumping all NIGHT.. NOT one second of downtime!! I cannot express how grateful my wife and I are to have him DJ our most special day..Hes the Best! #A&E #OhHappyDan

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 8
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 9
  • Christine

Christine Fernandez · Married on 03/30/2019

Best wedding dj ever... Hands down.

Simply put, Zeke was INCREDIBLE. He was hired to perform at both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. After the rehearsal dinner, friends and fam needed to literally ice their knees and feet from dancing so much. The dance floor was never unoccupied and Zeke managed to cater to all ages and genres of music. His MC'ing was incredible and kept the energy high at all times. On a personal level, he couldn't of been a better guest as he went above and beyond helping with non-DJ related tasks. He couldn't have done a better job and we plan on hiring him for any future events and have already passed along his contact information to at least 10 guests who plan on eventually using his services in the future. 5 DIAMOND performance!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 10
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 11
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 12
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 13
  • Daniel

Daniel Agurto · Married on 03/30/2019

Epic Party

I’m writing this a week out after the wedding and still getting compliments on zeke’s performance so I felt compelled to write a review.

Words can’t describe the joy and good vibes he provided the party so just check out the pictures!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 14
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 15
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 16
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 17
  • LaMeeka

Lameeka Hawthorne · Married on 02/10/2019

2/10/19 @ Surf Club on the Sound

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! Words cannot begin to express how grateful we were to have Zeke DJ our wedding. Upon booking our venue, I told my husband “we have to book Zeke.” If you’re looking for a versatile, detail oriented, charismatic, and BOMB DJ look no further. He will have your guest leaving with their shoes in their hands and sweat on the dance floor.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 18
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 19

Hannah · Married on 12/28/2018

Let me start off by saying that as far as music goes, we were pretty high maintenance. Not only did we have a list of play and do not play songs, we also wanted both Greek and Persian music, reflecting my and my husband’s cultures. On top of that, we had my aunt sing our first dance song live. DJ Zeke never missed a beat. None of our requests were too out there for him, nothing was ever an issue and he was able to out together a seamless playlist that included both traditional Greek and Persian music, modern Greek and Persian dance music and all of the wedding staples that we knew everyone would enjoy hearing. All of our friends and family were on the dance floor until the end of the night. Family members that my husband and I had never seen dance were up for multiple songs and friends who claimed that they didn’t like dancing never left the dance floor. DJ Zeke has an instinct for the perfect timing and the perfect song to play, and it showed with just how seamlessly the entire night ran. No one at any point felt like they had been cut off during a dog hat they really liked or that a song dragged too long. Not only was he a phenomenal DJ, but he was super easy to work with, super fun and made the difference between a mediocre reception and an amazing one. If you’re lucky enough to snag DJ Zeke, make sure you do. You absolutely will not regret it.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Lorena · Married on 08/24/2018

What an amazing time! DJ Zeke came through for us like no other DJ has before! My wife and I had a perfect wedding and he helped make it happen. We highly recommend him. He kept the party going even until the very last minute of our time at the venue. Thanks so much for your awesome service Zeke! We hope to use it again in the future!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Tossea · Married on 08/03/2018

DJ Zeke was amazing!! Our guests could not stop talking about him and how good he was. Before the wedding he was responsive and took the time to speak with my wife and I about our song choices and music preferences. And on the wedding day he did not disappoint! He played just about everything we asked for and more! He also emcee'd the speech portion of the wedding and did a fantastic job. He made us laugh, made the speech givers feel comfortable, and kept the speeches flowing without a lull. I/We would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Brittnie · Married on 07/19/2018

DJ Zeke is amazing! My guests could not stop talking about how good he was days after the wedding. I highly recommend him. I asked him to play a different song for each bridesmaids/groomsman entrance and his response was “whatever you want.” From the ceremony to the reception, he was amazing. He was on time and played til the very last second. His emcee Mike was also amazing. He even brought a photographer with him and the photographer took the most amazing pictures. They were so fun and kept people on the dance floor all night. I owe the turn up all to him! Thank you Zeke!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 27
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 28
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 29

Nikisha · Married on 06/29/2018

We had the pleasure of having DJ Zeke as the entertainment at our wedding. At first we were a bit worried about working with a DJ we had never met but after our initial call I felt much better as we went through his questions about the ceremony and reception expectations. We stressed that we had a diverse crowd (myself being Jamaican and my husband being Latino) and wanted to please everyone and he completely 'got it'. DJ Zeke was extremely professional and took all pressure off of us on the day of the wedding. For the ceremony he was prepared for all cues and during the reception he read our crowd well and had them dancing all night. He was also an excellent emcee when announcing the wedding party/bouquet toss.

Sent on 07/04/2018
  • F

Francilia · Married on 06/16/2018

Hands down the best DJ and production company! Professional, timely, and meticulous only begin to describe my experience with this team. Let me preface this review by stating I had a 300 guest wedding, in a tent, on a private estate in the mountains of Reading, Vermont (every single aspect of my wedding was curated and logistically challenging and there was barely wifi in the area). To top it off, I own a consulting firm in NYC and events are crucial to the work we do, I also planned my own wedding (i.e I am picky as hell and not the easiest person to work with). DJ Zeke Productions went above and beyond the call of duty, they shut down the house!!!! Prior to the wedding, Zeke traveled to Vermont from NYC to asses the estate. He also designed a beautiful custom lighting which had our names on it and floated over the dance floor. No matter how delayed, annoying, or backed up I was in my planning process, he never complained and he consistently showed up. His team arrived the day before my wedding and worked with the tent company to ensure there was enough wiring, sound, and sufficient lighting to cover acres of outdoor space. The day of the wedding not only was his team there way in advance, at times he played sound in three locations at once. We were in a mountainous area and I was afraid the sound would be poor but his production was crisp and meticulous. To top it all of, he had an amazing host who kept the party going! Our wedding hashtag was from the #fromtheclubtothechurch, and Zeke had the crowd in tears during the reception and on the dance floor the entire wedding. My wedding was a huge production with a fusion of people from different cultural backgrounds and different ages but there is not a single guest young or old who was not in love with the music! People literally didn't eat because they were dancing! This is one vendor that I had not a single complaint about during my entire wedding! I would recommend this company a million times over to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 37
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 38
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 39

Anthony · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Zeke is the best out there!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Bryant · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Zeke is a true professional! He is very patience and very responsive. He made my wedding the talk of the town! I HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Giancarlo · Married on 04/06/2018

I can't recommend DJ Zeke highly enough, he raised our wedding celebration to another level! He really took the time to understand the eclectic mix of music we wanted - from new wave to hip hop to latin rock to pretty much anything else you can imagine, he flowed through genres seamlessly, and kept the energy high all night. And don't get me started on the amazing introductions he gave our friends who toasted us during the reception... absolutely phenomenal! From the first planning phone call to the last dance of the night, DJ Zeke was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 40
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 41
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 42
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 43
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 44
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 45

Pamela · Married on 03/01/2018

DJ Zeke was really helpful in the planning process. He took the time to understand the atmosphere we were going for, provided suggestions when we got stuck, and brought great energy to the ceremony, dinner, and dancing. DJ Zeke helped to make our wedding fun and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Tatiana · Married on 02/18/2018

My husband and I were adamant on supporting Queens businesses. When it came to music, we knew DJ Zeke would fit our aesthetic and do a wonderful job. Zeke and I spoke on the phone several times to go over music selection and overall vibe we wanted. He answered all of our questions via phone, text or email. At first, I thought we didn't need an MC but I was so wrong! Mike B. was great and they work very well as a team! We had a fairly unconventional wedding, DJ Zeke and his MC were able to make the adjustments and pivot when needed. Many of my guests are having their own weddings this year and they have not stopped talking about how good Zeke was, and how they're jealous because they've hired others and don't think they'll compare. Zeke's photographer was also amazing. He captured those candid moments you'll look back on realize how amazing the party was. Even the owner of the venue mentioned Zeke was the best dj they've had in the space. I'm beyond happy that we selected DJ Zeke. I would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 46
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 47

Simone · Married on 02/04/2018

DJ Zeke was the icing on the cake to our wedding! He was not only professional, but he was approachable, hilarious. Whether it’s a party of 4, or a party of 10000, DJ Zeke has got the music down. The best DJ we could’ve asked for! I highly highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 48
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 49

Joseph · Married on 01/06/2018

Omg where do I begin. Zeke and his crew was an amazing team. His MC catered to the crowd and kept a great flow throughout the wedding. It was an unbelievable night thanks to his amazing DJ skills. Zeke went above and beyond for us and we love him for what he did. My family adored his personality and he was so engaged. He is professional, punctual, and he delivers a great experience. Majority of my family is latino so he played spanish music and played all of our special requests. We never left the dance floor!!! Thanks Zeke. I would recommend any future bride and groom to use him. Trust me you will not be disappointed. Leal Wedding 2018

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 50
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 51
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 52
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 53
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 54
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 55

Alisha · Married on 12/30/2017

We witnessed DJ Zeke's extraordinary talents at a friend's wedding. We immediately knew that we wanted him to perform at our wedding. He was genuine, energetic, and kept the hits playing all night long. Our guests were glued to the dance floor. Zeke fit right in with the overall vibe and was one of the most complemented parts of our wedding. We can not stop talking about the music selections and some of the dance moves we witnessed by guests who were so moved by the music. DJ Zeke also came with an amazing and accommodating staff - Emcee Mic Barber (who is a must!), Photographer and Videographer. He also had some really cool lighted equipment. We felt like superstars...Flashing lights everywhere! Lastly, we had a separate live band that DJ Zeke flowed amazingly with.
    The night was simply magical. Thank you DJ Zeke & Team!

Dj Zeke Entertainment 56
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 57
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 58
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 59
  • F

FRANK · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Zeke is simply the best DJ out there. When my wife and I decided to get married, there was no question who we wanted as our DJ. He was extremely professional, very thoughtful, and worked with us to execute a flawless event. DJ Zeke worked with us from the very beginning, and guided us as to what we needed to think about to ensure that the music gets executed flawlessly. We trusted him, and that trust paid dividends. We could not have asked for a better professional; the music selection was exceptional, the sound quality fantastic, and his professional setup complemented the ambiance of the venue. As a top quality DJ, he really knows how to interact with the crowd as well. Trust me when I say that the music makes a big difference, so you want someone you trust taking care of that. The additional benefit you get is a guy with a kind heart and amazing personality as well. That is priceless. DJ Zeke is one of New York's finest.
    DJ Zeke, my wife and I thank you for making our wedding night one of the most memorable nights of our lives.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 67
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 68
    Dj Zeke Entertainment 69

Brooke · Married on 08/12/2017

I've had the pleasure of knowing Zeke for almost 10 years now and whenever I needed a DJ in NY he was the first choice, always! So when it came time to decide who was going to play the music at our wedding, well a band wasn't gonna cut it, only DJ Zeke would be able to match my husband and I's positive vibrations. And he turned my reception out!! We could barely eat because everyone wanted to stay on the dance floor all night! He made it so hard to leave at the end of the night. My husband and I are really into curated experiences and there is no question that there was something for every guest to jam to! If only I could post the videos!

Not to mention, our mic didnt work and he provided one and when we were running behind he played music while the guests patiently waited. Somehow he played Maxwells This womans worth right as my husband and I had our first look. Talk about waterworks!!

Thank you DJ Zeke for making my wedding day the most memorable day ever!

marie · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Zeke was AWESOME! He was the DJ to our wedding and we spoke to him about our music preference (we were specific about songs and artists) and he really delivered!! He has a really fun and easy going personality, which made it so easy to be around him. I definitely would recommend him for any events!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Terrell · Married on 05/06/2017

Dj Zeke flew down to my wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. As the resort provided limited equipment, he brought his own, without request, to assure his great service. I actually do not remember sitting the entire reception except for eating. We literally danced the night away. The staff of our resort as well as our wedding planner were practically begging for his business card afterwards. He completely exceeded expectations, as we knew he would.

Dj Zeke Entertainment 70