JG Music Productions, Inc. Reviews

37 | Corona, NY

37 Reviews for JG Music Productions, Inc.

JG Music Productions, Inc. 1
JG Music Productions, Inc. 6
JG Music Productions, Inc. 7
  • Maria

Maria Davis · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Don't second guess! Hire jg music productions

My daughter's Sweet 16 party was so amazing...guests were talking about it months after! The Hype man was so talented and really knew how to work the crowd. Joseph also was able to accommodate by not only playing current music for the teens but for the adults...old school music!! He TURNT UP!!!! The experience was so exceptional that we're hiring him again for my other daughter's graduation party in June!! And I recommend him all the time. Don't think twice after reading my review...just get JG Music Productions to get the job done!!! Can't wait until June...and neither can my guests!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Preciado · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Experience!!! Best DJ/MC out there!!

Gabriel made our special day unforgettable! He made our wedding amazing and did exactly as he promised. Our family was laughing, dancing, and having the time of their lives. Gabriel listened to what we wanted but also added some of his flare. Planning a wedding is stressful but with Gabriel he made the process easy. If you’re looking for a MC/DJ look no further.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 8
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 9
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 10
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 11
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 12
  • Justin

Justin Coto · Married on 05/25/2019

Fun, Easy and Excellence.

Can’t say enough good things about this Company. Music was exactly what we wanted. Everything was pointed out to me on a one on one personal meeting. Everything was crystal clear. DJ Joe rock and the MC were the highlight of my night. A1 service! Thank you for making my wedding the best night of my life.

Sent on 06/03/2019

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. Nothing gives us more joy and motivation than your kind words and feelings. Thank you again for trusting JG Music Productions and hope to see you soon for any further events that you have. We wish you great success and joy in your new life together.

Liam O’Malley · Married on 05/17/2019

Thank you Joe!

We had an awesome experience with Joe and his MC, who’s name is Chris. They helped keep the party moving, organized, but at he same time got everyone dancing which was our goal!

We met with Joe on a couple of occasions leading up to the event to and he was a true professional. He came to see our venue (a unique one) so we could discuss layout/equipment. We had another meeting where we discussed each step of our reception from cocktail hour to the last dance. He offered input from his experience but followed all of our requests.

During the event, he or Chris would periodically check in with us to make sure the party was going as planned and that we were satisfied. They definitely kept the crowd upbeat and on the dance floor. Many of our guests remarked about how much fun they were having; DJ Joe and Chris helped create that experience.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Emil

Emil Avilez · Married on 05/10/2019

Definitely didnt disappoint

At first I was kind of skeptical about using them but my wife vouched for them so I said let's go for it , and let me tell u they did not disappoint me at all these guys know what they are doing , they had my party jumping from start to finish , and my family doesn't sit down at all, he played everything I wanted mixed in a few songs , everyone talked about him , the mc was great cant say enough about these guys , I recommend him to anyone wish I can have a wedding again so i can use them , thanx bro for making my night spectacular , I'm out

Sent on 05/13/2019

David · Married on 06/09/2018

There are very few gentlemen and humble individuals left that I know like Gabriel Zamora. His incredible gift of music aside, Gabe made sure to connect with my wife and I on a personal level before getting down to business. I was moved by how much he cared about us, our guests, our goals and needs and it was evident from the moment we met to the end of our magical night. On second thought, even to this day. Always with a smile, positive attitude, professionalism, respect, and willingness to listen & take our requests immediately, Gabriel went to work with incredible passion and love for his craft.
    DJ Zammy Z was a phenomenal DJ, MC, personality, crowd controller and the man knows his music. Musica Urbana, Salsa, Merengue, EDM, Oldies, 80's & 90's, etc, this were all the items we requested and the only hard part I can say was getting out guests to sit down for dinner. As an MC, his voice took over the room. When he talked, people listened because they did not want to miss a single thing happening on the dance floor for our wedding. Also, when I mean know his music, I mean the man KNOWS his stuff. Just check out the Moreno wedding on his Instagram page, @DJZammyZ so you can get a flavor of what I am talking about. But you can't just see it to believe it, you HAVE to experience it. There is no other way. For those that may not know about the "Hora Loca" wedding tradition, seeing his page is a must! You will love what you see. I don't want this message to come off as exaggerated but my guests cannot stop raving about this night and that is exactly what I was seeking when looking for a DJ like Zammy Z.
    Gabriel, you are an amazing DJ and an even more wonderful man. I wish you nothing but the best blessings for you and your family. Thank you for making this night unforgettable! I hope to see you over here on the East Coast to host another event and if you are ever in the state of Florida, we are having dinner on me! Mucho amor, hermano!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot find words for the outstanding energy that Gabriel had for our wedding!!! I wouldn’t recommend anyone in the world other than him! He truly made such a difference with the vibe we had...energy...bilingual...kept the crowd going ALL night!!! I wish I could do it all over again! He was truly professional and timely with introductions. Cannot say one bad thing about Gabriel!! If you want an Emcee...you will not regret choosing him! From west coast to me in the East coast for an unforgettable night! Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 13

Shireen Anne · Married on 01/14/2018

Gabriel was amazing! He was always accommodating and did everything I wanted/envisioned! He has a wonderful personality and will bring life to any party!

Sent on 02/08/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/27/2017

Gabe/DJ Zammy Z was absolutely electrifying! My guests are still commenting about him and said he is the best DJ they have seen at weddings. Gabe had fun with our guests, went from table to table talking to them and getting to know their music tastes and what they wanted to hear. The energy he projects is just amazing and it keeps everyone going. I personally really appreciated the flexibility as we had to change up our Father/Daughter dance last min and Gabe had no issue with adjusting quickly. I would highly recommend Gabe to everyone looking for a DJ that will make your night absolutely the most memorable night ever!

Sent on 12/11/2017

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Brianna, Thank you for choosing JG Music Productions. I had an amazing time getting to know you and your amazing family and friends. I wish you endless years of Happiness, joy and success.

Carrie · Married on 10/14/2017

This is long overdue, however not forgotten. It was important to me to make sure I wrote this review, no matter how long it took me to get to it. JG Music, specifically Gabriel, performed at my son's wedding on October 14, 2017 and, I promise you with no bias, his reception was THE BEST and MOST FUN reception I've ever been to! And I've been to a lot of them! I am not the only one that expressed that same sentiment that night. Most of the guests said it was one of the best! I owe that a lot to JG Music & Gabriel!! That dance floor was never empty... seriously!! In fact, we were sad when it was the last song! No one wanted to stop dancing! Gabriel kept up the energy, made us laugh and played a variety of music that suited all generations and cultures, playing Spanish songs, in addition to English songs. If you have an upcoming wedding or event, I HIGHLY recommend this company!! You can't go wrong!!

Sincerely, the Mother of the Handsome Groom & my Beautiful new Daughter-in-law

Sent on 03/09/2018
    JG Music Productions, Inc. 14

Kyle · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Gabe aka dj Zammy z. We had our wedding one week ago and we are still on cloud nine with how awesome Gabe was. ALL of our wedding guests could not say enough about how awesome our dj was and the music could not have been any better. I wish we could get married every single weekend just so Gabe could dj for us.

Leading up to our event, we were in constant communication with Gabe and he helped give us so many great ideas on the overall flow of the wedding as well as incorporating all the aspects we wanted to have for our big day. Gabe’s professionalism, presence, energy, and “swagger” are unmatched. My wife and I wanted the wedding reception to revolve around the dj where it met the music needs of the whole crowd and to have everyone dancing the whole night. Gabe did exactly that! His mixing and dj capabilities are on another level and he was the best MC I have ever seen for any event (and I’ve been to a ton of weddings and bar mitzvahs).

I cannot be a stronger advocate for Gabe and recommend him for any major event you are planning. He has a client in me for life and I already have my friends asking for his info so they can use his services for their upcoming wedding.

Gabe, THANK YOU for making Amanda and my wedding so memorable and absolutely perfect. You are a genius at your craft and truly appreciate you making our wedding magical.

Kyle

Sent on 10/15/2017

Nely · event on 09/17/2017

16th bday for twins ( boy n girl)
    Their friends loved the music n adults liked his energy.
    We wish we can hire him again.

Sent on 10/03/2017

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Nely, I had a blast in providing the music and being apart of your twin's Birthday Celebration. Simi Valley is an awesome place. They know how to party. Till we meet again.
  • Luzye

Luzye · Married on 09/10/2017

Gabriel was the DJ for a wedding we shot in Laguna Beach, California on 09/10/2017. He was charismatic, fun, and professional! You could see that he truly enjoyed his job, which resulted in a memorable experience for everyone. As photographers, he also helped us do our job better by instructing and leading guests throughout the night. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jody · event on 09/08/2017

This professionalism and energy level was amazing
    He kept the party jumping and the guest were on their feet dancing the entire event
    Our next party will be his party for sure
    5 stars don't touch the surface of his talent in rocking the sound

Sent on 09/14/2017

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the great 5-star review, Jody! It is always a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with the same level of entertainment in the future.

-Joe

Tony · event on 08/26/2017

I've followed this DJ for quite some time now and I'm glad to have hired his services. I've received nothing below excellent reviews from everyone that attended. I would totally use his services and will recommend him highly.

Sent on 09/18/2017

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review and continued business, Tony! I am glad DJ Joe Rock was able to deliver a great entertainment experience to you and your guests.

michelle · Married on 02/19/2017

Gabe is awesome! I am an event planner who works with many DJs and MCs. DJ Gabriel (DJ Zammy-Z) is one of the handful that I can't wait to recommend to clients. At the wedding I was at, I watched him draw out people even the ones who were reluctant to dance or participate. He kept the guests engaged in the festivities and staying at the wedding. It is rare to find someone who can actually mix good music and be an enthusiastic MC. He has a fun and charismatic personality that is infectious. DJ Gabriel isn't one to leave spaces in between songs and keep playing songs that clearly no one likes. I was really impressed. That was one of the best weddings I have been at, and I know it is in large part to DJ Gabriel.

Sent on 02/27/2017

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Michelle! A lot of passion goes into what we do, so we’re glad you were impressed with the experience and look forward to working with you in the near future. All the best. - JG

Susana · Married on 08/20/2016

I don't even know where to begin because both Joe and Gabe were so incredibly amazing at our wedding that people are still raving about them!! My husband initially met with both Joe and Gabe and immediately loved their vibe and booked their services for our wedding day. Unfortunately a few months before our wedding, Gabe had moved to California but Joe ensured us he had a great MC he could provide us for our wedding day. Still, we loved Gabe's vibe so much we were so happy to fly him out to MC our wedding! Joe took the time to get to know my husband and I and get a feel for the type of music we were into. He definitely nailed it on the wedding day. It felt like a Vegas nightclub. Insanity at its best. From C02 guns to glow sticks- it blew everyone away (literally haha). Gabe was an incredible MC. The ladies definitely loved him too! He was so energetic. From beginning to end he had the crowd pumped. People would that normally sit out at weddings were actually dancing the night away. It was incredible and THEY were perfect!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for sharing and selecting JG Music Productions, Inc. as your entertainment company of choice! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Your wedding was awesome, and it was an honor for us to be a part of it! - JG

Michael · Married on 10/24/2015

Me and my now wife used Gabe and Joe for our October wedding reception and they were without a doubt the stars of the party!
    The goal of any wedding couple for their reception should always be to plan a kickass awesome party and that starts with the DJ/MC and let me tell you Gabe and Joe will deliver on that and then some! Gabe is a hype man extraordinaire and he had the guests involved the entire night, besides the dinner time there was never a dull moment the entire night, as for the music Joe was on point and also had guests moving all night long, there were even times that the entire room was singing in unison(drunkenly of course).
    Joe came to our house twice during the final few months to make sure we were all on the same page, they were both extremely professional and easy to work with, and we could not be any happier to have them be a part of our wedding.
    Again if you want to plan the best possible party for your wedding I would definitely recommend Gabe/Joe with JG musin productions, the MVP's of our party!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Robert · Married on 09/27/2014

Gabe and Joe were incredible. We were a little concerned since we were doing a destination wedding but Gabe and Joe did an amazing job. Our guests were on their feet the entire night and Gabe made the event centered on us. Friends of mine were even considering flying him to Florida to MC their own events.

Sent on 10/04/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2014

The same day I got engaged, I contacted JG Music Productions to secure a date so they could DJ my wedding. I had previously attended three weddings they played at, as well as saw them on TLC's "Four Weddings," where the episode's brides unanimously voted them as the best DJ and best reception experience. My experience is no exception. JG Music Productions is without a doubt the best wedding DJ/MC team in the business. Gabriel was communicative and idea-oriented throughout the planning process. He walked us through our wedding plan and recommended special touches, like a live singing performance, intelligent up-lighting, personalized larger-than-life light monogram, and LED party favors that collectively made our night an absolute hit. Gabriel is a master of his craft. He is an articulate and engaging MC and top-rate entertainer! He doesn't just get the crowd going, he gets out there and dances, sings, and parties right along with you, all the while keeping the night's events in perfect order. I didn't worry about anything -- I was a guest at my own party. DJ Joe Rock provided a mix of music that incorporated turntable cuts, custom mixes, and sheer talent to appeal to every age group in our crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. There was never a "dead" or awkward moment. Even people who told me they "don't dance" were on the dance floor. (Mind you, we didn't serve alcohol at our reception -- we didn't have to!) Finally, with JG's incredible lighting expertise and technology, we were able to transform a basketball court into a first-rate wedding reception experience. Feedback posted on social media by our friends, includes: "Breathtaking" - Lauren W. "Out of this world" - Gloria W. "The party of all parties" - Camille C "A night I will never forget" - Kimberly P. "The greatest night I've had in a while" - Kervin M. As for my husband and me, we are still speechless. You only have once chance to get your wedding right! Don't look any further. Book JG!

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • Happy Bride

Laurie · Married on 02/16/2014

Our wedding was amazing !!! Gabriel was the best Mc we have ever heard all of our guest were dancing from beginning to end ..DJ Joe Rock was on point mixing the music and had great beats !! Our guest keep complimenting us on them and said our wedding was one of the best they have ever been to. These two men are the real deal !! If you want a wedding that will be remembered do yourself a favor and hire Gabriel & Joe Rock !! We cant wait to see our video and def look forward to working with them again =)

Love you guys !! xoxo
    Laurie & Krishna

Sent on 03/04/2014

Luz · event on 02/09/2014

Gabe and Jazzy Jo! you guys did such an awesome job at the figure skating soul on ice party. I heard a lot of the mother's and figure skaters mention how much they love you guys as DJ. It was awesome to see you guys and I wish I could have stayed longer but I couldn't do much standing around anymore.

When my sister saw you guys, she said "yes! the amazing DJ's". I told Nati I know when the girls have their sweet Sixteen's you are the guys I am contacting. If T & I ever renew our vows we are definitely reaching out to you guys.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Melanie · Married on 05/25/2013

The DJ & MC are incredibly important at a wedding & these guys did an incredible job & more! All the guests were kept dancing until the end of party. The whole event ran perfectly and a wonderful time was had by all. Every time we watch the movie we still want to keep dancing.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Erika · Married on 10/12/2012

AMAZING team work by these two!!! Seriously the best out there! I'd recommend then to any bride looking for great variety in music by Joe and an MC like Gabriel whi can have everyone dancing in an instant!!
    When my fiancé and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted JG Music Productions to be our DJ because we had been to several of their parties. We were so psyched to book them. Not only do their charisma and their energy get you so excited about your wedding day, but their manner of detailing the whole night for you in such a professional way is comforting for a couple with so much going on pre-wedding.

All our guests said that it was one of the funnest weddings they have been to and we are sure that our wedding so full of fun, memorable, and unique moments because of them.

Sent on 01/08/2013

anny · Married on 10/07/2012

Thank you guys for making my wedding a success. I am getting complements from everyone on how wonderful the MC n DJ were, and how u were the best they have seen. Love u guys.

Sent on 10/10/2012