JG Music Productions, Inc. Reviews

32 | Corona, NY

32 Reviews for JG Music Productions, Inc.

32 JG Music Productions, Inc. Reviews

David · Married on 06/09/2018

There are very few gentlemen and humble individuals left that I know like Gabriel Zamora. His incredible gift of music aside, Gabe made sure to connect with my wife and I on a personal level before getting down to business. I was moved by how much he cared about us, our guests, our goals and needs and it was evident from the moment we met to the end of our magical night. On second thought, even to this day. Always with a smile, positive attitude, professionalism, respect, and willingness to listen & take our requests immediately, Gabriel went to work with incredible passion and love for his craft.
    DJ Zammy Z was a phenomenal DJ, MC, personality, crowd controller and the man knows his music. Musica Urbana, Salsa, Merengue, EDM, Oldies, 80's & 90's, etc, this were all the items we requested and the only hard part I can say was getting out guests to sit down for dinner. As an MC, his voice took over the room. When he talked, people listened because they did not want to miss a single thing happening on the dance floor for our wedding. Also, when I mean know his music, I mean the man KNOWS his stuff. Just check out the Moreno wedding on his Instagram page, @DJZammyZ so you can get a flavor of what I am talking about. But you can't just see it to believe it, you HAVE to experience it. There is no other way. For those that may not know about the "Hora Loca" wedding tradition, seeing his page is a must! You will love what you see. I don't want this message to come off as exaggerated but my guests cannot stop raving about this night and that is exactly what I was seeking when looking for a DJ like Zammy Z.
    Gabriel, you are an amazing DJ and an even more wonderful man. I wish you nothing but the best blessings for you and your family. Thank you for making this night unforgettable! I hope to see you over here on the East Coast to host another event and if you are ever in the state of Florida, we are having dinner on me! Mucho amor, hermano!

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot find words for the outstanding energy that Gabriel had for our wedding!!! I wouldn’t recommend anyone in the world other than him! He truly made such a difference with the vibe we had...energy...bilingual...kept the crowd going ALL night!!! I wish I could do it all over again! He was truly professional and timely with introductions. Cannot say one bad thing about Gabriel!! If you want an Emcee...you will not regret choosing him! From west coast to me in the East coast for an unforgettable night! Thanks so much!!!!

JG Music Productions, Inc. 1

Shireen Anne · Married on 01/14/2018

Gabriel was amazing! He was always accommodating and did everything I wanted/envisioned! He has a wonderful personality and will bring life to any party!

Jody · event on: 09/08/2017

This professionalism and energy level was amazing
    He kept the party jumping and the guest were on their feet dancing the entire event
    Our next party will be his party for sure
    5 stars don't touch the surface of his talent in rocking the sound

Sent on 09/14/2017

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the great 5-star review, Jody! It is always a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with the same level of entertainment in the future. -Joe
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/27/2017

Gabe/DJ Zammy Z was absolutely electrifying! My guests are still commenting about him and said he is the best DJ they have seen at weddings. Gabe had fun with our guests, went from table to table talking to them and getting to know their music tastes and what they wanted to hear. The energy he projects is just amazing and it keeps everyone going. I personally really appreciated the flexibility as we had to change up our Father/Daughter dance last min and Gabe had no issue with adjusting quickly. I would highly recommend Gabe to everyone looking for a DJ that will make your night absolutely the most memorable night ever!

Sent on 12/11/2017

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Brianna, Thank you for choosing JG Music Productions. I had an amazing time getting to know you and your amazing family and friends. I wish you endless years of Happiness, joy and success.

Carrie · Married on 10/14/2017

This is long overdue, however not forgotten. It was important to me to make sure I wrote this review, no matter how long it took me to get to it. JG Music, specifically Gabriel, performed at my son's wedding on October 14, 2017 and, I promise you with no bias, his reception was THE BEST and MOST FUN reception I've ever been to! And I've been to a lot of them! I am not the only one that expressed that same sentiment that night. Most of the guests said it was one of the best! I owe that a lot to JG Music & Gabriel!! That dance floor was never empty... seriously!! In fact, we were sad when it was the last song! No one wanted to stop dancing! Gabriel kept up the energy, made us laugh and played a variety of music that suited all generations and cultures, playing Spanish songs, in addition to English songs. If you have an upcoming wedding or event, I HIGHLY recommend this company!! You can't go wrong!!

Sincerely, the Mother of the Handsome Groom & my Beautiful new Daughter-in-law

JG Music Productions, Inc. 2

Kyle · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Gabe aka dj Zammy z. We had our wedding one week ago and we are still on cloud nine with how awesome Gabe was. ALL of our wedding guests could not say enough about how awesome our dj was and the music could not have been any better. I wish we could get married every single weekend just so Gabe could dj for us.

Leading up to our event, we were in constant communication with Gabe and he helped give us so many great ideas on the overall flow of the wedding as well as incorporating all the aspects we wanted to have for our big day. Gabe’s professionalism, presence, energy, and “swagger” are unmatched. My wife and I wanted the wedding reception to revolve around the dj where it met the music needs of the whole crowd and to have everyone dancing the whole night. Gabe did exactly that! His mixing and dj capabilities are on another level and he was the best MC I have ever seen for any event (and I’ve been to a ton of weddings and bar mitzvahs).

I cannot be a stronger advocate for Gabe and recommend him for any major event you are planning. He has a client in me for life and I already have my friends asking for his info so they can use his services for their upcoming wedding.

Gabe, THANK YOU for making Amanda and my wedding so memorable and absolutely perfect. You are a genius at your craft and truly appreciate you making our wedding magical.

Kyle

Luzye · Married on 09/10/2017

Gabriel was the DJ for a wedding we shot in Laguna Beach, California on 09/10/2017. He was charismatic, fun, and professional! You could see that he truly enjoyed his job, which resulted in a memorable experience for everyone. As photographers, he also helped us do our job better by instructing and leading guests throughout the night. I highly recommend him!

michelle · Married on 02/19/2017

Gabe is awesome! I am an event planner who works with many DJs and MCs. DJ Gabriel (DJ Zammy-Z) is one of the handful that I can't wait to recommend to clients. At the wedding I was at, I watched him draw out people even the ones who were reluctant to dance or participate. He kept the guests engaged in the festivities and staying at the wedding. It is rare to find someone who can actually mix good music and be an enthusiastic MC. He has a fun and charismatic personality that is infectious. DJ Gabriel isn't one to leave spaces in between songs and keep playing songs that clearly no one likes. I was really impressed. That was one of the best weddings I have been at, and I know it is in large part to DJ Gabriel.

Sent on 02/27/2017

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Michelle! A lot of passion goes into what we do, so we’re glad you were impressed with the experience and look forward to working with you in the near future. All the best. - JG

Susana · Married on 08/20/2016

I don't even know where to begin because both Joe and Gabe were so incredibly amazing at our wedding that people are still raving about them!! My husband initially met with both Joe and Gabe and immediately loved their vibe and booked their services for our wedding day. Unfortunately a few months before our wedding, Gabe had moved to California but Joe ensured us he had a great MC he could provide us for our wedding day. Still, we loved Gabe's vibe so much we were so happy to fly him out to MC our wedding! Joe took the time to get to know my husband and I and get a feel for the type of music we were into. He definitely nailed it on the wedding day. It felt like a Vegas nightclub. Insanity at its best. From C02 guns to glow sticks- it blew everyone away (literally haha). Gabe was an incredible MC. The ladies definitely loved him too! He was so energetic. From beginning to end he had the crowd pumped. People would that normally sit out at weddings were actually dancing the night away. It was incredible and THEY were perfect!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for sharing and selecting JG Music Productions, Inc. as your entertainment company of choice! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Your wedding was awesome, and it was an honor for us to be a part of it! - JG

Michael · Married on 10/24/2015

Me and my now wife used Gabe and Joe for our October wedding reception and they were without a doubt the stars of the party!
    The goal of any wedding couple for their reception should always be to plan a kickass awesome party and that starts with the DJ/MC and let me tell you Gabe and Joe will deliver on that and then some! Gabe is a hype man extraordinaire and he had the guests involved the entire night, besides the dinner time there was never a dull moment the entire night, as for the music Joe was on point and also had guests moving all night long, there were even times that the entire room was singing in unison(drunkenly of course).
    Joe came to our house twice during the final few months to make sure we were all on the same page, they were both extremely professional and easy to work with, and we could not be any happier to have them be a part of our wedding.
    Again if you want to plan the best possible party for your wedding I would definitely recommend Gabe/Joe with JG musin productions, the MVP's of our party!

Robert · Married on 09/27/2014

Gabe and Joe were incredible. We were a little concerned since we were doing a destination wedding but Gabe and Joe did an amazing job. Our guests were on their feet the entire night and Gabe made the event centered on us. Friends of mine were even considering flying him to Florida to MC their own events.

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2014

The same day I got engaged, I contacted JG Music Productions to secure a date so they could DJ my wedding. I had previously attended three weddings they played at, as well as saw them on TLC's "Four Weddings," where the episode's brides unanimously voted them as the best DJ and best reception experience. My experience is no exception. JG Music Productions is without a doubt the best wedding DJ/MC team in the business. Gabriel was communicative and idea-oriented throughout the planning process. He walked us through our wedding plan and recommended special touches, like a live singing performance, intelligent up-lighting, personalized larger-than-life light monogram, and LED party favors that collectively made our night an absolute hit. Gabriel is a master of his craft. He is an articulate and engaging MC and top-rate entertainer! He doesn't just get the crowd going, he gets out there and dances, sings, and parties right along with you, all the while keeping the night's events in perfect order. I didn't worry about anything -- I was a guest at my own party. DJ Joe Rock provided a mix of music that incorporated turntable cuts, custom mixes, and sheer talent to appeal to every age group in our crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. There was never a "dead" or awkward moment. Even people who told me they "don't dance" were on the dance floor. (Mind you, we didn't serve alcohol at our reception -- we didn't have to!) Finally, with JG's incredible lighting expertise and technology, we were able to transform a basketball court into a first-rate wedding reception experience. Feedback posted on social media by our friends, includes: "Breathtaking" - Lauren W. "Out of this world" - Gloria W. "The party of all parties" - Camille C "A night I will never forget" - Kimberly P. "The greatest night I've had in a while" - Kervin M. As for my husband and me, we are still speechless. You only have once chance to get your wedding right! Don't look any further. Book JG!

• Happy Bride

Laurie · Married on 02/16/2014

Our wedding was amazing !!! Gabriel was the best Mc we have ever heard all of our guest were dancing from beginning to end ..DJ Joe Rock was on point mixing the music and had great beats !! Our guest keep complimenting us on them and said our wedding was one of the best they have ever been to. These two men are the real deal !! If you want a wedding that will be remembered do yourself a favor and hire Gabriel & Joe Rock !! We cant wait to see our video and def look forward to working with them again =)

Love you guys !! xoxo
    Laurie & Krishna

Melanie · Married on 05/25/2013

The DJ & MC are incredibly important at a wedding & these guys did an incredible job & more! All the guests were kept dancing until the end of party. The whole event ran perfectly and a wonderful time was had by all. Every time we watch the movie we still want to keep dancing.

Erika · Married on 10/12/2012

AMAZING team work by these two!!! Seriously the best out there! I'd recommend then to any bride looking for great variety in music by Joe and an MC like Gabriel whi can have everyone dancing in an instant!!
    When my fiancé and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted JG Music Productions to be our DJ because we had been to several of their parties. We were so psyched to book them. Not only do their charisma and their energy get you so excited about your wedding day, but their manner of detailing the whole night for you in such a professional way is comforting for a couple with so much going on pre-wedding.

All our guests said that it was one of the funnest weddings they have been to and we are sure that our wedding so full of fun, memorable, and unique moments because of them.

anny · Married on 10/07/2012

Thank you guys for making my wedding a success. I am getting complements from everyone on how wonderful the MC n DJ were, and how u were the best they have seen. Love u guys.

JG Music Productions got the Wedding reception going and keep that intensity. I wanted a party atmosphere & Gabriel came in the room and everyone was looking and then laughing, jumping, shouting, and party went into Celebration Mode. DJ Joe Rock had the Feel good music on point. Played the right music according to my family and friends there and had a little bit of everything. They had all our family, friends and loved ones dancing the whole time. We are still getting calls on how much fun they had that night at our wedding reception. I recommend them to anyone that needs an amazing Master of Ceremonies to interact with your guests with memorable entertainment. There elegant lighting was top notch. I am so happy that my wedding was what I dreamt of and the planning that JG Music does is the BEST! I love this company. I am so glad my friend referred me to JG Music Productions. I hope someone will look at this review and go with JG Music Productions.

Betty · event on: 10/06/2012

Dear Gabriel and Joseph:

Thank you very much for making our 50th birthday an event that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Gabriel: your personality and charisma as the MC is unmatched! Your energy is so contagious that I would dare to say that it could lift the spirits of anyone who has any type of setback. You really managed to transport us to a place of relaxation, joy, and much laughter.

Joseph: your talent behind the turn tables is truly an artistic gift. Thanks you to you we danced so much that I could barely walk the next morning. This would be a problem (not being able to walk) but because it was due to having so much fun, it was well worth it! We really have not had that much fun in such a long time and it was thanks to you.

Our sincere thanks to the both of you! We qualify you as excellent and will always look to have you entertain our future celebrations.

Sincerely,

Betty and Jorge

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2012

As a little girl we always plan our fairy tale wedding....we always hope it will come true but we don't know....THESE GUYS MADE OUR FAIRY TALE COME TRUE!!!! They are absolutely the most amazing and professional people to work with. When planning our wedding we knew that we needed a good entertainment team and we found it with JG Music Productions. If we were not sure about something or had no clue what to do, they were there giving us ideas and helping with all the planning...they truly are amazing. I would recommend them 150% and will definitely be using them again in the future!!!

Marielena · Married on 06/30/2012

We are so happy to have selected JG Music Productions. It was a wonderful experience. Everyone enjoyed our reception and they are still talking about our wonderful DJ and MC.
    We can honestly say "my DJ is better" :)
    Thank you so much, Gabe and Joe.
    Love, Marielena and Charles

Teresa · Married on 05/27/2012

Joe was the DJ at our baby shower in May and he was great! He had everyone up dancing the entire night. He knew how to play to the crowd and the music never got boring. He was easy to work with, listened to our suggestions and responded to emails very quickly. I wish I had him for my wedding! I very highly recommend him for any event.

• Y

Judy · Married on 04/13/2012

I can't stress enough about the quality, professionalism, charisma, entertainment quality and value of J&G Productions! I hired them to do my daughter's sweet fifteen party and the turnout was absolutely superb!! My daughter to this day misses Joe and Gabe dearly. They are both great! All of my guests couldn't stop talking to me about how wonderful they were -- from the music of Joe Rock to the entertainment of the best MC ever, Gabe! I would absolutely, with no doubt in my mind, recommend them for any event wherein you and your guests would want to have the best time ever. Thank you so much guys -- YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Jenny · Married on 03/24/2012

There is no party without J & G Music Productions! I can't say enough how amazing & talented these gentlemen are! I had friends & family travel a long distance for my wedding & they were all blown away with the entertainment & music that J & G Music Productions provided. They are beyond professional. They know how to motivate every guest & bring a party to life!! They are absolutely worth every penny & so much more!! If you want to have the time of your life & make sure your party is one to always remember, then these are your DJ's!!

Tony · event on: 08/26/2017

I've followed this DJ for quite some time now and I'm glad to have hired his services. I've received nothing below excellent reviews from everyone that attended. I would totally use his services and will recommend him highly.

Sent on 09/18/2017

JG Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review and continued business, Tony! I am glad DJ Joe Rock was able to deliver a great entertainment experience to you and your guests.