Montclair, NJ 07042 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 62

About VeroLuce Photography

We take pride in the fact we believe the wedding day is about YOU and NOT about how many photos we can create and force you to pose for. With a degree in journalism and an 11 year career in newspaper photojournalism, Veronica is trained to be quick, unobtrusive and professional. Documenting politicians and celebrities for some of the areas top news outlets for over a decade, if you are looking for a true journalist, someone who is a master at capturing those unforgettable moments, Veronica offers an eye like no other. And she has the perfect team to compliment her style.....professional, fun, reliable...

Veronica is trained and an expert at posing women to look and feel their best. Don't worry about being self conscious or awkward in front of the camera. Veronica works to make you feel confident and comfortable and will help teach you how to strike the most flattering poses.

We look forward to hearing from you and would love to help you document your special day. Give us a call or email to schedule a free consultation

973-449-6167, vyankowski@yahoo.com

Proud to be the 2014-2017 Winner of the ILEA Gala Award for "Best Event Photography" and to be ranked by WedAward in the top 20 Best International Wedding Photographers.

Love documented

50 Reviews for VeroLuce Photography

VeroLuce Photography 1
VeroLuce Photography 2

Kristen · Married on 06/15/2018

Let me just start by saying my fiancé and I love this woman. She way recommended to us by our wedding coordinator and I'm so grateful she did. We arranged to have Veronica to do our engagement pictures this past June and our wedding this coming June. I talked to Veronica multiple times before we met her and she always answered my questions and gave me suggestions on other things but she never made me feel like a bother. We met her and knew instantly that she was the photographer for us. On the day of our engagement shoot, during a heat wave in June, she was able to make us feel comfortable even though we aren't really picture people. We had so much fun laughing all together. She came up with some awesome ideas and even ran with one of the requirements from my fiancé for him to have pictures wearing his full firefighter gear. To top it off we got the most amazing pictures I have ever seen! The best part is they are different from all of the other engagement pictures I've seen. We have something one of a kind that no one else will ever have. I cannot wait for our wedding to see what else she comes up with. Can't go wrong with her!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Katalyn · Married on 05/27/2018

Veronica and Boris became like family to us. Throughout the entire process, Veronica was professional, communicated freely and often. We did one consultation over dinner, and the second one at her house. She also did pictures for my engagement party and that was a great way for her to meet the family and a lot of the bridal party. I haven't gotten all the pictures back yet since we just married on Sunday, but the preview shots she sent me are stunning and not only captured the day of our day, but also the love that we feel for each other. I cannot recommend her highly enough and we will use her again as we reach other milestones in our lives.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kelli · Married on 11/03/2017

There isn’t a better photographer on the planet than Veronica at VeroLuce! So professional and yet so much fun to work with on your special day. Veronica made me feel so comfortable (as I do NOT like my picture taken) she actually made it a very fun process. There is nothing they wouldn’t do get us the best possible pictures, I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 11/11/2017

VeroLuce Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Montclair, 07042 See on map