By Veronica Photography Reviews

35 | Livingston, NJ

35 Reviews for By Veronica Photography

35 By Veronica Photography Reviews

billandzeny · Married on 08/19/2018

Joseph was our photographer for our 17th wedding anniversary. He was very nice and respectful of our wishes, and was a delight to work with ! Veronica has bern respinsive to our queries and flexible with our rewuests. Would highly recommend her !

By Veronica Photography 3

Holly · Married on 06/09/2018

By Veronica Photography came highly recommended to my now husband and me from a good friend. We met with Veronica, picked a package within our budget and had our engagement shoot. She was wonderful to work with, very accommodating and understanding with our concerns. When our wedding day came, she was super professional and her team took so many photos of every moment from that special day. Being able to capture that day was extremely important to us and Veronica and her team went above and beyond to do just that. We absolutely love our photos and she and her team are a joy to work with. You will not be disappointed booking with them.

By Veronica Photography 4

Amy · Married on 04/20/2018

Veronica and her team are amazing!! When we initially spoke to Veronica on the phone, we felt very comfortable and were thrilled about how excited she was for us. She helped us pick a package that would work for us and we signed the contract that day. We met with her during the planning stages and had a wonderful time getting to know each other. She made it a point to get to know us individually and as a couple. She also asked about our families and how we knew our bridal party. On the wedding day, she helped us to feel relaxed- with the schedule and in front of the camera! She listened to our picture requests and came up with poses for us as well. It is now a few weeks after the wedding and she has already shared a few photos with us for a sneak peek. We are very happy with our experience and definitely recommend Veronica and her team!!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Where to begin? My husband and I are forever grateful for Veronica and her team! We came across By Veronica Photography by chance, we had planned a wedding in March 2018 and decided in August 2017 to move it up to October, leaving us less than 3 months to plan everything! We had a photographer chosen but due to the date change they would no longer be available, cue in Veronica to save the day. I reached out to Veronica through wedding wire, her quick response and ease of making an intro appointment were nothing short of amazing. My parents, husband and I met with her and knew right off the bat that she was it. Fast forward to wedding day, stress-free and Veronica helped ease my anxiety in front of the camera. Our pics took a little longer to come back than expected but the finished product was well worth it! Thank you Veronica and team!

By Veronica Photography 5

Atyah · Married on 09/16/2017

In booking vendors for our wedding, no single thing was more important to us than our photographer. My husband(!) and I knew that on the day of our wedding, no single person would be with us more than the person we tasked with enshrining our memories. The quality of the pictures was, of course, incredibly important to us, but we wanted someone who could capture not only how we looked, but how we felt. And it was equally important to us that our photographer be someone we felt comfortable with and connected to. We aren't the type of people that are naturally at ease in front of a camera, and my husband(!) in particular is very camera shy. We talked to a pretty extensive list of people, but connected with Veronica right away and knew that we wanted to be able to work with her.

Veronica was so approachable and easy to talk to in the months leading up to the wedding, and she made me feel so at ease throughout the entire process. I never felt pressured or unheard, and we never had a moment's doubt that we had made the best possible choice.

It was so refreshing to talk to someone about our wedding who took time to get to know *us*... not just what we wanted, but who we were. We worked with Veronica for our engagement shoot and with both Veronica and John the day of our wedding. On both occasions, Veronica was not only an absolute dream to spend time with, the images she captured were almost as much works of art as they were treasured memories. John, too, was so much fun to spend time with! Both were so easy going and really helped us to feel relaxed through a day that is generally known to be pretty stressful.

Looking through the images from our wedding, they are like stills from my dreams; they've captured all the feelings we felt that day and are a reflection of everything we had wanted our wedding to be. They are beautiful, but they ae still us. They took my breath away.

Veronica and her team are so so awesome, and we absolutely loved working with them.

Barb · Married on 06/04/2017

You were great!!! Love everything

Elia · Married on 06/02/2017

I got married in June at the Stone House in New Jersey. Veronica was terrific with our families, kids, and lots of different types of Photography. She was very fun, enjoyable, and calm to work with onour secial day and would use her again in the future for events. Pictures came out beautiful! Her assistance and staff were also experts and available with quick responses as needed. She was also available before the wedding to check out a couple of places and begin planning the shots and after to make sure that everyone was satisfied.

• I

Ingrid · Married on 04/29/2017

I thought the photographers quality was simply based on his/her pictures so when looking for a photographer, that was all I cared about (apart from price of course). When I first found By Veronica Photography, I loved her pictures and she worked with my budget and was able to include everything I wanted.
    Though that was a great start, that was just a small reason of why I HIGHLY recommend her and her team. For my engagement photos, Veronica worked with our style to find the perfect location, helped us relax and took breathtaking pictures.
    For the wedding, I could not have asked for a better person. Keep in mind the photographers are the people who stay with you longer than any one else at your wedding (yes even longer than your fiancé as they are there while you get ready). Veronica and her team were extremely professional, funny, and helped me relax when I was stressed. She made sure we were on time and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything with photos and videos went so smoothly that it allowed me to enjoy myself much more than I thought I would.
    For any brides and grooms looking in the area, I could not recommend them any higher!
    From the sneak peaks I've seen so far from the wedding photos, I'm in love.

Sophia · Married on 04/22/2017

By Veronica Photography helped make our wedding day amazing. Veronica was easy to work with flexible. She was personable and made people comfortable. Most importantly, the pictures came out wonderfully and captured some very real and genuine moments from our wedding.

Krista · Married on 03/18/2017

We loved working with Veronica! She is super nice, accommodating and does great work! We love how our photos came out - if you are in between photographers definitely end your search here

Marissa · Married on 03/17/2017

Working with Veronica and her team on our wedding day was hands down the best experience. She had a way of making everyone feel comfortable, even my now hubby who hates getting his picture taken. They worked diligently to get all of the shots that we wanted and made sure that I was satisfied every step of the way. Our pictures came out very beautiful and we could not be more happy!!

Neal · Married on 09/24/2016

Veronica was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. She was very responsive and took beautiful photos. During the reception, she was also able to get some memorable candid shots while not being intrusive - not an easy task. We were not initially planning to have a physical wedding album made, but after seeing the images, we just had to! She also shot an engagement session which we were both very happy with. Highly recommended!!

Brittney · Married on 08/20/2016

I found By Veronica Photography on Wedding Wire and thought that her prices were very reasonable compared to other photographers. A free engagement photo session was also included with our wedding package which was wonderful. My husband and I are both felt that we would be awkward in front of the camera, but Veronica helped us relax and was very patient with us and our one year old son. She gave us just enough instruction, while giving us the freedom to do what came naturally in photos. She was great with our son and you can tell she has a lot of experience working with children. The engagement pictures came out beautifully and we couldn't be happier. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to ask for modifications in our contract for our wedding and Veronica was more than happy to accommodate those changes. She even offered suggestions to help us fit in more than I thought was possible in the hours before the wedding. On our wedding day, Veronica and her colleague were at the venue on time and were extremely professional the entire day. They stayed out of the way, yet seemed to be perfectly positioned to take photos of everything. She is truly a kindhearted, genuine, and talented woman and my husband and I are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her. We highly recommend her and her team!

Debbie · Married on 07/31/2016

It was a pleasure having Veronica as our wedding photographer. She was easy to talk to and she knew how to make us feel more comfortable in front of the camera. Her work is amazing and we absolutely love our engagement and wedding photos! She is very professional, kind and so easy to work with. She was extremely helpful on the wedding day and really helped keep the day flowing seamlessly. I would recommend her to my family and friends!

Meghan · Married on 07/29/2016

Veronica is absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her photography! It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and her team. From our first meeting I could tell she was exactly what we were looking for. Not only is she super talented but she is a pleasure to deal with. She captures amazing photos without being pushy, she let us be ourselves and still took amazing pictures without forcing us into uncomfortable poses that were not "us". She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and it really shows in our photos. For two people not exactly comfortable taking photos in the middle of a busy city you would never know thanks to Veronica! After our engagement session there was no doubt we needed Veronica on our wedding day! The wonderful pictures she captures are a bonus to getting to work with such a talented, creative, kind, and patient artist. Veronica took the time to go over every detail and answer every question we had to ensure we were comfortable and we were getting exactly what we wanted. Veronica is so personable, we felt like we were working with an old friend. Veronica and her team are simply amazing and I am thrilled that we had her to capture our wedding day. Veronica goes above and beyond for her clients and every aspect of working with Veronica was a breeze and totally stress free! We knew we were in great hands, totally capable of everything we needed, we could not have asked for anything more!

Colleen · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I wish we could rate Veronica 6 out of 5 stars! She's personable, caring, flexible, professional, discreet and a has wonderfully artistic eye. Veronica's rates were well within our measly budget and she generously worked with us to get the most bang for our buck. She took a genuine interest in getting to know us and our style and helped us work through any on-camera butterflies. It was fun, easy and we knew we were in good hands. We're still shocked at the amount of moments she was able to capture, if I didn't know better I'd swear there were at least two photographers that day! We're so pleased with they way the photos turned out--GORGEOUS! Thank you, Veronica!

Her work is stunning, she is very talented and is very skilled. She loves her craft and it is evident that she is dedicated. Veronica is absolutely wonderful. She is also very good at connecting with the couple. I would recommend her to everyone!

• O

Oscar · Married on 03/23/2016

Veronica is one of a kind. She really helped us to have the best photoshoot of our lives. We got married in New York and she was able to capture each moment in an excellent way. I would definitely hire her services again.

Hope · Married on 12/12/2015

We are very late to the game in writing this review, but better late than never! Veronica shot our wedding in December 2015 but we started working with her in the month of July prior to the wedding. We did not want to do a traditional engagement photo session but Veronica strongly encouraged us to meet with her in advance of the wedding to take a few pictures and to allow us to get to know her and vice versa. We are very glad we took her professional advice to take these pictures because it took us a while to feel comfortable in front of the camera AND the pictures from that session turned out to be some of our favorites! In the months in between July and December, Veronica was very responsive to all of my inquiries and flexible when I needed to change the schedule of the day slightly. When the big day arrived in December 2015, Veronica was the consummate professional. She was on time, ready to work, and was dressed very professionally. One of our favorite things about Veronica - and what we found to be the most impressive about her - was that she captured some of the most wonderful moments from our wedding but we hardly noticed she was there. She struck the perfect balance of keeping us on track and making sure we got the important shots but she was NEVER too pushy or intrusive. And our pictures were gorgeous. We would highly recommend Veronica to anyone for their engagement and wedding photographs. Thank you for being so wonderful, Veronica!

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

Veronica was absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for anything more. She gave us recommendations, met with us several times before the wedding so we were comfortable with her, interacted with our guests while taking their pictures, and captured so many amazing shots we had trouble picking which ones to put in our album!
    We look forward to using her in the future to capture our growing family's memories :)

Sylwia · Married on 04/04/2015

With so many options of photographers, I decided to go with Veronica and I'm so glad I did. Sharing such an intimate moment with my closest of people I really wanted someone that felt like family. Veronica went above and beyond to be my "2nd Maid of Honor". She adjusted my hair when it was in my face, helped pin my dress, and seemed to be always there when I turned for help. My husband who can't stand being photographed was at easy and comfortable with Veronica and her staff. He turned into a supermodel!!! Besides all that, the photos were not only beautiful but artistic. I really appreciate all the hard work and extra love that Veronica provided . She really told our love story perfectly. Thanks Veronica, you're the best!

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2015

Veronica and her team were amazing to work with! Very professional, listened to our wants and needs and provided us with amazing photos of our wedding day. Would use her again for other events and would happily recommend to anyone!!

Stefanie · Married on 01/18/2015

Veronica made me feel like a princess. It was my first time taking professional pictures and she made my husband and I feel at ease. She was such a sweerheart . She took the most beautiful pictures of us and capture every special moment of my wedding , from my mother's priceless expression when I said i do to my tears of joy after my first dance as a married woman. Her work is exceptional and her photography skills left me speechless. I have the most gorgeous photos of my special day thanks to Veronica .
    I cant wait to have her take my pregnancy photos in the near future.

Stefanie Gomez

Natasha · Married on 11/15/2014

Veronica has an amazing eye for beauty! Not only is she the nicest person, she is incredibly patient and creative! I now look back and realize how perfect she was for the job... she captured the most gorgeous photos for my special day, and those I'll have forever! :-) Weddings are a lot of stress for sure, and the more smoothly something goes the better. Veronica is very professional, when we met with her she listened to our concerns and our vision. For the event she arrived right on schedule and her work was definitely seamless. I had hired her previously to do our engagement pictures and she came recommended with flying colors; you can be sure I'll keep hiring her for our family events. Trully recommend By Veronica with my eyes closed, her work is irreplaceable!