31 Reviews for By Veronica Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Save the Date (1)
31 By Veronica Photography Reviews

Veronica and her team are amazing!! When we initially spoke to Veronica on the phone, we felt very comfortable and were thrilled about how excited she was for us. She helped us pick a package that would work for us and we signed the contract that day. We met with her during the planning stages and had a wonderful time getting to know each other. She made it a point to get to know us individually and as a couple. She also asked about our families and how we knew our bridal party. On the wedding day, she helped us to feel relaxed- with the schedule and in front of the camera! She listened to our picture requests and came up with poses for us as well. It is now a few weeks after the wedding and she has already shared a few photos with us for a sneak peek. We are very happy with our experience and definitely recommend Veronica and her team!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Where to begin? My husband and I are forever grateful for Veronica and her team! We came across By Veronica Photography by chance, we had planned a wedding in March 2018 and decided in August 2017 to move it up to October, leaving us less than 3 months to plan everything! We had a photographer chosen but due to the date change they would no longer be available, cue in Veronica to save the day. I reached out to Veronica through wedding wire, her quick response and ease of making an intro appointment were nothing short of amazing. My parents, husband and I met with her and knew right off the bat that she was it. Fast forward to wedding day, stress-free and Veronica helped ease my anxiety in front of the camera. Our pics took a little longer to come back than expected but the finished product was well worth it! Thank you Veronica and team!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

You were great!!! Love everything

Profile Picture Barb, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire

I got married in June at the Stone House in New Jersey. Veronica was terrific with our families, kids, and lots of different types of Photography. She was very fun, enjoyable, and calm to work with onour secial day and would use her again in the future for events. Pictures came out beautiful! Her assistance and staff were also experts and available with quick responses as needed. She was also available before the wedding to check out a couple of places and begin planning the shots and after to make sure that everyone was satisfied.

Profile Picture Elia , 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I thought the photographers quality was simply based on his/her pictures so when looking for a photographer, that was all I cared about (apart from price of course). When I first found By Veronica Photography, I loved her pictures and she worked with my budget and was able to include everything I wanted.
Though that was a great start, that was just a small reason of why I HIGHLY recommend her and her team. For my engagement photos, Veronica worked with our style to find the perfect location, helped us relax and took breathtaking pictures.
For the wedding, I could not have asked for a better person. Keep in mind the photographers are the people who stay with you longer than any one else at your wedding (yes even longer than your fiancé as they are there while you get ready). Veronica and her team were extremely professional, funny, and helped me relax when I was stressed. She made sure we were on time and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything with photos and videos went so smoothly that it allowed me to enjoy myself much more than I thought I would.
For any brides and grooms looking in the area, I could not recommend them any higher!
From the sneak peaks I've seen so far from the wedding photos, I'm in love.

Profile Picture Ingrid, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, High-Res Images

By Veronica Photography helped make our wedding day amazing. Veronica was easy to work with flexible. She was personable and made people comfortable. Most importantly, the pictures came out wonderfully and captured some very real and genuine moments from our wedding.

Profile Picture Sophia, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Veronica! She is super nice, accommodating and does great work! We love how our photos came out - if you are in between photographers definitely end your search here

Profile Picture Krista, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Veronica and her team on our wedding day was hands down the best experience. She had a way of making everyone feel comfortable, even my now hubby who hates getting his picture taken. They worked diligently to get all of the shots that we wanted and made sure that I was satisfied every step of the way. Our pictures came out very beautiful and we could not be more happy!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Veronica was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. She was very responsive and took beautiful photos. During the reception, she was also able to get some memorable candid shots while not being intrusive - not an easy task. We were not initially planning to have a physical wedding album made, but after seeing the images, we just had to! She also shot an engagement session which we were both very happy with. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture User7261572, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found By Veronica Photography on Wedding Wire and thought that her prices were very reasonable compared to other photographers. A free engagement photo session was also included with our wedding package which was wonderful. My husband and I are both felt that we would be awkward in front of the camera, but Veronica helped us relax and was very patient with us and our one year old son. She gave us just enough instruction, while giving us the freedom to do what came naturally in photos. She was great with our son and you can tell she has a lot of experience working with children. The engagement pictures came out beautifully and we couldn't be happier. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to ask for modifications in our contract for our wedding and Veronica was more than happy to accommodate those changes. She even offered suggestions to help us fit in more than I thought was possible in the hours before the wedding. On our wedding day, Veronica and her colleague were at the venue on time and were extremely professional the entire day. They stayed out of the way, yet seemed to be perfectly positioned to take photos of everything. She is truly a kindhearted, genuine, and talented woman and my husband and I are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her. We highly recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

It was a pleasure having Veronica as our wedding photographer. She was easy to talk to and she knew how to make us feel more comfortable in front of the camera. Her work is amazing and we absolutely love our engagement and wedding photos! She is very professional, kind and so easy to work with. She was extremely helpful on the wedding day and really helped keep the day flowing seamlessly. I would recommend her to my family and friends!

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Veronica is absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her photography! It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and her team. From our first meeting I could tell she was exactly what we were looking for. Not only is she super talented but she is a pleasure to deal with. She captures amazing photos without being pushy, she let us be ourselves and still took amazing pictures without forcing us into uncomfortable poses that were not "us". She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and it really shows in our photos. For two people not exactly comfortable taking photos in the middle of a busy city you would never know thanks to Veronica! After our engagement session there was no doubt we needed Veronica on our wedding day! The wonderful pictures she captures are a bonus to getting to work with such a talented, creative, kind, and patient artist. Veronica took the time to go over every detail and answer every question we had to ensure we were comfortable and we were getting exactly what we wanted. Veronica is so personable, we felt like we were working with an old friend. Veronica and her team are simply amazing and I am thrilled that we had her to capture our wedding day. Veronica goes above and beyond for her clients and every aspect of working with Veronica was a breeze and totally stress free! We knew we were in great hands, totally capable of everything we needed, we could not have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I wish we could rate Veronica 6 out of 5 stars! She's personable, caring, flexible, professional, discreet and a has wonderfully artistic eye. Veronica's rates were well within our measly budget and she generously worked with us to get the most bang for our buck. She took a genuine interest in getting to know us and our style and helped us work through any on-camera butterflies. It was fun, easy and we knew we were in good hands. We're still shocked at the amount of moments she was able to capture, if I didn't know better I'd swear there were at least two photographers that day! We're so pleased with they way the photos turned out--GORGEOUS! Thank you, Veronica!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Her work is stunning, she is very talented and is very skilled. She loves her craft and it is evident that she is dedicated. Veronica is absolutely wonderful. She is also very good at connecting with the couple. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture User5413542, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Veronica is one of a kind. She really helped us to have the best photoshoot of our lives. We got married in New York and she was able to capture each moment in an excellent way. I would definitely hire her services again.

Profile Picture Oscar, 3/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are very late to the game in writing this review, but better late than never! Veronica shot our wedding in December 2015 but we started working with her in the month of July prior to the wedding. We did not want to do a traditional engagement photo session but Veronica strongly encouraged us to meet with her in advance of the wedding to take a few pictures and to allow us to get to know her and vice versa. We are very glad we took her professional advice to take these pictures because it took us a while to feel comfortable in front of the camera AND the pictures from that session turned out to be some of our favorites! In the months in between July and December, Veronica was very responsive to all of my inquiries and flexible when I needed to change the schedule of the day slightly. When the big day arrived in December 2015, Veronica was the consummate professional. She was on time, ready to work, and was dressed very professionally. One of our favorite things about Veronica - and what we found to be the most impressive about her - was that she captured some of the most wonderful moments from our wedding but we hardly noticed she was there. She struck the perfect balance of keeping us on track and making sure we got the important shots but she was NEVER too pushy or intrusive. And our pictures were gorgeous. We would highly recommend Veronica to anyone for their engagement and wedding photographs. Thank you for being so wonderful, Veronica!

Profile Picture Hope, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Veronica was absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for anything more. She gave us recommendations, met with us several times before the wedding so we were comfortable with her, interacted with our guests while taking their pictures, and captured so many amazing shots we had trouble picking which ones to put in our album!
We look forward to using her in the future to capture our growing family's memories :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

With so many options of photographers, I decided to go with Veronica and I'm so glad I did. Sharing such an intimate moment with my closest of people I really wanted someone that felt like family. Veronica went above and beyond to be my "2nd Maid of Honor". She adjusted my hair when it was in my face, helped pin my dress, and seemed to be always there when I turned for help. My husband who can't stand being photographed was at easy and comfortable with Veronica and her staff. He turned into a supermodel!!! Besides all that, the photos were not only beautiful but artistic. I really appreciate all the hard work and extra love that Veronica provided . She really told our love story perfectly. Thanks Veronica, you're the best!

Profile Picture Sylwia, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Veronica and her team were amazing to work with! Very professional, listened to our wants and needs and provided us with amazing photos of our wedding day. Would use her again for other events and would happily recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Veronica made me feel like a princess. It was my first time taking professional pictures and she made my husband and I feel at ease. She was such a sweerheart . She took the most beautiful pictures of us and capture every special moment of my wedding , from my mother's priceless expression when I said i do to my tears of joy after my first dance as a married woman. Her work is exceptional and her photography skills left me speechless. I have the most gorgeous photos of my special day thanks to Veronica .
I cant wait to have her take my pregnancy photos in the near future.

Stefanie Gomez

Profile Picture Stefanie, 1/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Veronica has an amazing eye for beauty! Not only is she the nicest person, she is incredibly patient and creative! I now look back and realize how perfect she was for the job... she captured the most gorgeous photos for my special day, and those I'll have forever! :-) Weddings are a lot of stress for sure, and the more smoothly something goes the better. Veronica is very professional, when we met with her she listened to our concerns and our vision. For the event she arrived right on schedule and her work was definitely seamless. I had hired her previously to do our engagement pictures and she came recommended with flying colors; you can be sure I'll keep hiring her for our family events. Trully recommend By Veronica with my eyes closed, her work is irreplaceable!

Profile Picture Natasha, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Veronica shoot our wedding was like having a friend there -- just one who also could beautifully capture every moment!

Veronica made us both feel so comfortable - helping when my hair was out of place, kindly telling us how not to look awkward when we realized how bad we were at a "dip" pose, and being patient as we had to gather two sets of families for the formal photos (not an easy task).

We've poured over the photos from the wedding and are continually impressed by not only how beautiful her photos are (it was raining that day and you never would have known!) but also how Veronica always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. We were thrilled by all the special moments she caught.

We'll definitely be returning to Veronica for every other big life event that we want photographed!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working in the arts and design, I had a hard time giving up my control to a photographer I have never worked with before. My husband and I wanted to hire someone who knew weddings. Period. After interviewing various photographers, with very "colorful", and somewhat dramatically artistic personalities, we were put at ease when we sat down with Veronica for the first coffee meeting. Her professionalism, narrative, and gentle demeanor, made me say: I want her to shoot our wedding.

Veronica did not disappoint. She worked with us closely, coming up to the wedding; asking about style, preference, and other details. On the day of, she showed up with an assistant; equipment that would break a camel's back; a bright, beautiful smile on her face; and she dove into what she loves! (At one point, it looked like she was rolling in the grass, just to get the perfect angle).

The images she presented us with, were stunning. We looked amazing, and so did our guests. I love her to pieces for listening to me, and taking full control of the situation; my husband and I were able to enjoy our special day, without thinking about what she was doing. She knew what she was doing.

Profile Picture Diminique, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was amazing! She made us feel so comfortable and had great ideas. Our photographs are beautiful and we will cherish them always!

Profile Picture Christy, 1/14/14, 1 Review