Linda Poff Bridal Services

Dover, PA 17315 Map · Phone number

About Linda Poff Bridal Services

I have been in the business for 30+ years as a bridal seamstress. I also offer invitations, veils, tiaras, jewelry & most accessories associatd with a wedding. I also do preservation of the gown after the wedding.  I pride myself on personal service while trying to help you save money. Check me out at lindapoffbridal.com

Other couples have also viewed

• Lilla's Bridal Boutique
  • Renaissance Bridals and Prom
  • Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats
  • Beverly's Touch of Class

35 Reviews for Linda Poff Bridal Services

• Maggie

Maggie B. · Married on 09/13/2020

Wedding Dreams Come True!

I took my wedding dress to Linda for alterations and could not have been more pleased! I was being pretty picky about my dress and she listened to what I wanted without making me feel uncomfortable. She made my dress fit perfectly and all for a very reasonable price! I will also be taking my dress back to her for preservation. I would recommend Linda Poff Bridal Services over and over!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Linda Poff Bridal Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m always happy to have happy brides. I love what I do & enjoy working with all of you.

Katarina · Married on 05/05/2017

Linda did an amazing job! She is very professional and knows her stuff. Thank you Linda!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Linda is fantastic! Sweet lady, excellent work, and very timely. My dress needed to be taken in 6 inches or more in the bust. It was a lace top and it fit perfectly and the lace still looked stunning. My skirt needed only a hem adjusted but there were about 15 layers in the skirt and it hung beautifully. So glad I chose Linda!

Sent on 10/17/2016

• Karen's On Country Road Wedding Florists

Karens On Country Road recommends Linda for your bridal services, I have worked with her and she is great and her services are very reasonalble in price. Karen Grove

• Soundwaves Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've known Linda for a long time. Myself and my family (mother and sister) have used her services over the years and we've always enjoyed working with her. She does a great job and fast service. I wouldn't reccomend anybody else!

• Dover, 17315 See on map
    Location of (Linda Poff Bridal Services)