Linda Poff Bridal Services Reviews

34 | Dover, PA

34 Reviews for Linda Poff Bridal Services

Katarina · Married on 05/05/2017

Linda did an amazing job! She is very professional and knows her stuff. Thank you Linda!

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Linda is fantastic! Sweet lady, excellent work, and very timely. My dress needed to be taken in 6 inches or more in the bust. It was a lace top and it fit perfectly and the lace still looked stunning. My skirt needed only a hem adjusted but there were about 15 layers in the skirt and it hung beautifully. So glad I chose Linda!

Christy · Married on 09/17/2016

Linda is great, and does fantastic work with a quick turnaround time! Highly recommended!

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Linda did a fantastic job altering my wedding dress. I had a lot of lace and several layers of tulle, and it felt like it was about 3 feet too long when I brought it into her shop. Linda made it look beautiful and it fit me perfectly. She was very responsive, flexible, and overall was a really nice person. I would highly recommend her.

Meghan · Married on 06/25/2016

Linda did the alterations for my wedding dress, the mother of the bride, and my MOH. She was amazing! My dress fit absolutely perfectly - and her prices were incredibly reasonable. I also bough my hair piece and veil from her. Would highly recommend!

Brittany · Married on 11/14/2015

Linda did the alterations for my wedding a few weeks ago. I had to reschedule a few times because of my schedule and she was always more than willing to accommodate. Her prices are very reasonable and she does amazing work. Two days before my wedding I realized my dress was too big and she made additional alterations that night and had it ready for me the next day. I definitely recommend her.

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/05/2015

I chose Linda due to so many positive reviews on local bridal facebook pages for her. She was so wonderful, professional and very affordable. Just from simple alterations my dress really looked 10 times better on me and didn't break the bank! Highly recommended.

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Linda! I contacted her somewhat last minute for dress alterations, as I was a bit behind in the wedding planning process. She was very accommodating and easy to work with! She is fabulous at what she does, and her prices are beyond reasonable! She did my bustle, altered the length of my lace dress, added some extra clasps to the back, and she even removed some of the pearls from my dress and replaced them with crystal beading (I am not a pearl gal). My dress fit like a glove, and I received countless compliments throughout the night! I felt like every girl should feel in her dress.......comfortable, beautiful and like a bride!

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

Linda was very easy to work with and was able to fit my bridal party in last minute for alterations as my MOH lived out of town. She made the fitting process very comfortable and always made sure that I loved how my dress fit! When I had reservations or felt uncomfortable, Linda made sure that she addressed those issues. She added a piece on to my dress and made it look perfect! All brides cringe at the dreaded back fat and after Linda altered my dress... it was gone!! She made my dress look perfect for my body shape! Amazing work and very reasonable pricing!

Melissa · Married on 10/04/2014

I live in Baltimore City, and was more than willing to drive more than an hour each way to have Linda fit my wedding dress. She was so flexible and easy to work with. We were working on a really tight budget for our wedding, and she was so affordable. She made my wedding dress feel like it was made exactly for me, giving me a perfect fit for my wedding day! Her work was great - my mother has sewn her whole life as a hobby, but wasn't sure she had the skills to work with my wedding dress. She had great things to say about the quality of Linda's work. I would recommend her to anyone!

I couldn't have replace 100 people for 1 of Linda, she worked on dresses for all over the world and fit us in if someone was in town. She did two dresses for me and I was in awe of her work. if you are lucky enough to get an appointment with Linda, take your dress to her you'll never regret it.

• User3197182 · 2+ years ago

I knew even before I was engaged that Linda was the woman to see. I had a bridesmaid dress altered by her for a wedding I was in and the price, service and professionalism was unmatchable ANYWHERE! She is friendly, understanding and flexible. My large ballgown was altered to perfection with bustles that kept tight ALL NIGHT LONG. I can not even begin to compare her excellence when compared to the prices and service I have heard from others!

Lauren · Married on 12/21/2013

Linda is not satisfied until you have a smile on your face and are 100% happy with your dress. She is such a kind and hard working person, and she makes you feel completely comfortable when you are at dress fittings. My dress had a few components that required some major alterations, and Linda did a perfect job on it. I went from liking the dress to absolutely loving it. She also worked on my mom's, husband's mom's, and multiple bridesmaids' dresses. I even asked to hem a pair of pants for my husband to wear on the honeymoon because she is the best! You won't be disappointed with Linda's quality of work or the value. I also bought my garter and a headpiece from her shop. Additionally, I bought a veil for half the price that I could find it in any other store. She is truly the best.

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2013

Linda was recommended to me by my photographer. So happy that she did! Linda is absolutely amazing! She is such a sweet lady and can tell she absolutely LOVES what she does. She definitely knows what she is doing and her prices cannot be beat—anywhere! She is flexible with her hours and will try her best to work around your schedule and fit you in—she is very busy with brides! I originally went to her to get a bridesmaids dress altered for my sister’s wedding back in the spring. She then did my wedding dress for my October wedding. I had about 4 fittings, my seams had to be let out for a better fit, she hemmed the outer layer, added a sweetheart neckline, and even sent it to have my hem embroidered with my wedding date (my something blue!)…all for well under the “minimum charge” that places like David’s charges. My dress fit me perfectly and I owe it all to Linda! Definitely check her out…I promise she will fit into your budget, and you will look beautiful at the same time!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/07/2013

Linda was so wonderful to work with. She is extremely talented, and her services are absolutely affordable. In my opinion she is the best around, the whole thing was laid back but very professional. I would HIGHLY recommend her for bridal alterations, but she also did my senior prom dress and I've bought jewelry from her, Linda is incredible!

loved workign with linda. shes AMAZING and did amazing job on my alterations!!!!

Rob · Married on 08/02/2013

Everyone of the girls in my wedding party used Linda to have alterations done to their dress. She was very easy to work with. She was very professional and has extremely reasonable rates. The dresses were completed in a very timely fashion and everyone looked fantastic on the big day. Do not hesitate to use Linda for all your dress needs.

• angel

angel · Married on 07/27/2013

I found Linda Poff bridal services from word of mouth. So glad I used her services. She was proffessional and her work speaks for it's self. She works out of her home so I was a little worried at first but it just added a homey feel to my experience, like grandma was doing the work. Her prices are great, way cheaper than Davids Bridal.
    I will return if need be.

Pamela and Bryan · Married on 06/22/2013

Linda is an amazing person! I've had her alter 3 bridesmaid's dresses and my mom had her alter her dress for my wedding. She does an outstanding, flawless job and is so nice to work with. She has very reasonable prices and works within your time frame. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Linda did an amazing job altering my dress down to my size while completely changing its physical appearance. She was helpful in making my vision of my dress into a reality while no one else would even know it was altered. She was always professional and willing to work with me, despite living over an hour from where she is located. I will absolutely be returning to her for future alteration needs and recommending her services to others.

Genevieve · Married on 08/25/2012

Linda was so great to work with!! She went the extra mile to make sure that our invitations turned out perfect!! I would highly recommend her to others!!!

Linda is awesome! I had my wedding dress altered by her as well as two bridesmaid dresses for my friends' weddings. I also sent my local bridesmaids to her and my mom for our wedding. She is very flexible and is a pleasure to work with! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/17/2011

Linda was such a sweetheart! She offers a personal experience at a remarkably affordable price. I had her alter my bridesmaids dress for my sisters wedding and my wedding gown a few months later.

ashley · Married on 09/10/2011

Linda did a great job altering my wedding dress! She was very professional and had very reasonable pricing! I would recommend her to anyone looking for alterations! She also sells jewelry and hair pieces at reasonable prices!

Deanna · Married on 09/04/2011

Linda did the alterations for my wedding gown (and also my rehearsal dinner dress) and it came out beautifully! The neckline was a very subtle sweetheart, which we changed to a more pronounced "V", and it looked amazing! The style of the dress was a trumpet/mermaid, and though it fit perfectly (no other alterations needed :)) She did a great job with the neckline, and was a very sweet lady to work with.