Cork Factory Hotel Reviews

240 | Lancaster, PA

240 Reviews for Cork Factory Hotel

Mary B. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Best day ever thanks to the CORK.

I am the mother of my third bride no stranger to wedding planning. The Cork factory staff far exceeded my expectations for venue,service, professionalism, food, and hospitality. Keri our wedding consultant was efficient, fun, knowledgeable, professional and thanks to her both the bride and myself had a wonderful worry free relaxed beautiful day!

This venue provides lots of options for different space events with everyone staying on site. So no transportations costs.

From the housekeeping staff to the management team the cork has got it together to provide any size and shape wedding the perfect day!

Thank you Keri, Jenny, and the cork for your wedding expertise! It was a great day.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Michele

Michele K. · Married on 03/27/2021

So happy we choose the Cork Factory!

Abby is the best around! She was so great, kind, responsive, and we had the best day! She made sure everything went smoothly for our special day. We had a micro wedding this year due to Covid but will be back in 2022 for our 1 year celebration. If that doesn’t tell you how much we enjoyed our time, idk what will. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and everyone loved it. Can’t wait for more people to enjoy it next year.

Sent on 03/30/2021

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

We were so thrilled to host your wedding in March, and we cannot wait to host your larger celebration in March 2022! Congratulations again and thank you for everything!
  • Riley

Riley K. · Married on 02/07/2021

Wouldn’t change a thing!

Working with the Cork Factory was absolutely amazing! Keri was the perfect coordinator and made sure everything went smoothly and organized. We had to move our wedding up and Keri and Jenny were very understanding and made it happen. The wedding itself was everything I wanted and more and I couldn’t have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 02/10/2021

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Riley! We are over the moon you were pleased with how your celebration turned out! We sincerely hope to see you again soon!

Kaci S. · Married on 12/05/2020

Dream Wedding

I had my dream wedding at the Cork Factory on 12/5/2020. Abby and her team did a phenomenal job! I can’t say one bad thing that happened during my experience. They kept my up to speed on the COVID restrictions/updates, were flexible, and extremely professional. I highly recommend having your dream wedding here!

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Patricia

Patricia H. · Married on 10/24/2020

Mother of the bride

My daughter and her now husband had a beautiful wedding at the Cork Factory Hotel. Because of the Covid restrictions our plans evolved several times during the planning stage. It was postponed once. Our wedding coordinator, Keri, kept us informed if all the changes. We ended up in the magnificent Ballroom, which was beyond our expectations. The food was delicious from the rehearsal dinner right through to the wedding cake. Keri took charge of everything to make it an enjoyable experience for us all. Thank you Keri, Jenny, and Cork Factory Hotel for a dream wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Elizabeth B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Highly recommend Cork Factory!! People and Venue First-rate

Our wedding at the Cork Factory was five stars for sure. Their planning team was able to help us pull off our COVID-19 micro-wedding in four weeks. Originally our wedding date was May 2020--postponed until April 2021. We decided in mid August that we wanted to move ahead with a smaller ceremony on Sept 19. They made it happen for us. Abby Imm was outstanding as our wedding coordinator. Every detail was taken care of--from moving our bags from the bridal and groomsman suites to our hotel room, to being on point with our florist and managing every aspect of the reception. The food was outstanding--quality and quantity. We would highly recommend the Cork Factory and Abby and Jenny Merchandetti. Our guests raved about the hotel rooms and ballroom--the ambiance was second to none.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Lacey K. · Married on 05/07/2020

AMAZING even during a pandemic

We had the unique experience of planning our wedding during the COVID pandemic. This was not without its struggles, but the AMAZING staff at the Cork Factory Hotel made it as easy as possible. Our coordinator Keri kept us informed of all the changing guidelines and was integral to making our dream wedding a reality. She is quick to respond and accommodating. As we got closer to our date and it became clear that we were going to have to make significant changes, the Cork Factory Hotel was flexible (as much as they could be) in making the best floorplan we could. They also installed A/C on the terrace which made our guests much more comfortable. I also worked with Janelle and Erin on our save the dates, invitations and RE-invitations after our date changed. They were both easy to work with and made sure we received our second batch of invitations quickly after we changed our date. I cannot say enough good things about the Cork Factory Hotel and its staff. If you are looking for a top-notch wedding venue look no further! We didn't have a single regret and would do it all over again!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney N. · Married on 03/01/2020

AH-MA-ZING! The most perfect venue!

Our experience, from start to finish was exceptional. I cannot say enough good things about the Cork Factory Hotel and Abby!! Everything about this place is 5 star! Service, food, convenience, decor, coordination, everything! After getting engaged, I had no idea what our perfect wedding day would look like. However, I had a check list of things that I knew I wanted and I knew the things I didn't want. The Cork Factory met all of those items AND more! The Cork Factory was everything I wanted in a venue; unique, beautiful, convenient, professional, and so much more. We had a Friday wedding, most of the guests lived about an hour and a half away (or more), so we had our rehearsal dinner at Cork and Cap, and blocked most of the rooms for the block and everything worked out so well. Guests loved that they could walk right from their rooms to the ceremony.

The Cork Factory Hotel books far in advance and now I know why! Abby was our coordinator, and she was amazing, from every long or late night email, to quick questions, up until the day of, she was truly amazing to work with. You can tell she knows and loves what she's doing! I was planning the wedding from Texas, so I needed her advice quite a bit, and on most things, I took her advice (even instead of my best friend's or my mother's ha!) She was sweet, kind, genuine, and gave me such a calm feeling with every decision made and even on the most special day of my life! The Cork Factory Hotel was beautiful, the guests raved about the food, the rooms, environment, and the overall venue, even still! BOOK TODAY! I highly advise you to book as soon as you can!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Ellen

Ellen K. · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Wedding Venue!

If you are looking for the perfect wedding venue this is the place! From the beginning of the wedding planning process to the day of our wedding, the Cork Factory Hotel made it easy! My husband and I had the amazing opportunity to have Keri as our wedding coordinator. She is kind, sweet and most importantly listened to our wedding day version and made it happen! We also had the pleasure of working with Jenny, Janelle and Erin. Everyone we worked with treated us with kindness and respect! The Cork Factory is not only a beautiful venue but you truly get your moneys worth! If you're looking for a stand out, unlike any other venue this is it!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

We were all so happy to work with you and Andrew, Ellen! Each one of us had such great experiences with you and we hope that you and Andrew were able to enjoy your wedding weekend (how about that warm weather?!)! We also hope that you both will come back and visit. We miss you already!!!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/03/2020

Unique gifts for wedding day!

Cork factory hotel is not only an amazing hotel and wedding venue but they also have the cutest store for weddings that has the most unique items!! I bought my wedding purse from them and it is simply breathtaking!!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie R. · Married on 01/02/2020

Top Notch!

We worked with Abby as our wedding coordinator at Cork Factory Hotel and our entire experience was amazing. We loved the convenience of having everything at one location, we even had our rehearsal dinner there and it was fantastic! The space is beautiful and the food and service were truly fantastic. So many of our guests came up to us gushing about the venue and the food. We could not be happier with our experience!!!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Madison B. · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazingly Unique Venue

Words cannot describe how amazing our wedding was at Cork Factory. To start, we live about an hour and a half away and we were unable to get to the venue a lot, Abby was quick to respond to emails and answer all of our questions. Leading up to the day, Cork Factory made us feel at ease, everything was situated far enough in advance that we felt relaxed when arriving. The bridal suites were so nice and spacious to get ready in, while getting ready Abby set everything up so perfectly for the reception. From the food, alcohol, fireplace and overall environment I cannot say enough about how great of a day we had. My guests all said how much they loved everything about the venue including how easy it was to get to and from their hotel rooms. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Jasmin R. · Married on 12/27/2019

Best day ever!

Keri was extremely helpful and professional. The venue, staff and food were amazing. Highly recommend this place.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Jaclyn · Married on 11/16/2019

November Wedding

Im from NJ and my husband is from Ohio. We wanted to find a venue in between and Cork Factory Hotel felt like the perfect fit. It ended up being the best decision we could have made!!! The venue is beautiful and unique with the added bonus that our guest would be able to stay onsite since everyone would be traveling. Abby was our day-of coordinator and went above and beyond. Abby also promptly responded to my millions of emails leading up to the wedding! We had our rehearsal at The Baker’s Table and then headed over to The Assembly room for our welcome dinner. My family couldn’t believe how calm I was the entire day of the wedding. I owe a lot of that to the Cork Factory team, especially Abby, who worked so hard to make sure everything ran smoothly. I had nothing to worry about! It was beyond perfect and the best weekend of our lives!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Ben C. · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing staff!

We had our wedding at Cork Factory Hotel, and it was the best decision we could have made! Everything we were told during the booking process ended up being true and even better than we expected. Jenny Mercandetti was very honest and very reasonable working with us to find a date and package that was best for us. Keri Vital was our wedding coordinator (who works for CFH and is included in the package price), and she was amazing! She was very organized and made everything so much easier and less stressful for us. Keri was extremely available and helpful from the day we booked with CFH til the end of our wedding. Whenever we had questions, we would email her and she would get right back to us with all the information we needed and more! The pricing was very reasonable (and even more so for us, as we had a Sunday wedding), and there were no hidden or last-minute charges or fees. The venue was beautiful, the food was incredible, and the staff was unbelievable! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for entrusting our team to handle your wedding, Ben! We LOVED working with you, Lexi, and your family to host you for your wedding weekend. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and hope you will come back and visit us very soon! We are all in love with the photos that we are seeing from your special day. Please know you and Lexi will always be part of our wedding family! Congratulations again and on behalf of our entire team at Cork Factory Hotel, we thank you!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely wonderful

The cork factory and their staff is absolutely wonderful! Keri was our wedding coordinator but beyond that she was more than helpful and constantly reminded me to breath and relax! She was an all around life saver and I couldn’t have been more thankful for her! We gave the bakery a picture of our desired cake and they made the exact replica, it was absolutely stunning! Keri and the rest of the staff set up all our decorations, which was very helpful and gorgeous!! Our guests, my husband and myself are extremely impressed with everything! And best of all it didn’t break the bank. The pricing was very reasonable and the food was great! We had a wedding that turned out way better then ever expected and we have the cork factory staff and most of all Keri to thank!! Thank you all so much!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Marisa · Married on 08/16/2019

Flawless!!

Just WOW!! Choosing the Cork Factory Hotel for our wedding was the absolute best decision we could have made! Our wedding planner (Keri, whose services was included in our package price) was beyond FABULOUS and helpful for the 2 year planning process. We chose a majority of their recommended vendors who were AMAZING and because they knew the venue so well, everything went flawlessly on our wedding day. We were inundated throughout the night (and on the days after) with compliments on the beautiful ceremony, the awesome venue, and the delicious food (I have never seen shrimp so large in my life!). Numerous guests exclaimed “best wedding ever!” at the end of the night. 10 stars out of 5, would DEFINITELY recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Marisa, thank you so very much for your amazing review!! It was truly a pleasure working with you and hosting all of your guests, and we are so happy that we were able to play a part in making it such a special day! We wish you and CJ the absolute best in your marriage, and hope you come back and see us!
  • Emily

Emily B. · Married on 08/10/2019

Besides my husband, best choice of my life!

I had me wedding at Cork in August 2019. Unlike many, we had a smaller wedding in the warehouse of about 60 people and it was absolutely fantastic. The food was amazing and we received many compliments, the room was beautiful, and Cork Factory staff made the day go seamlessly. Cork factory offers everything to you which made planning much easier. They also included fun events like an over the top tasting experience with music, vendors, and a completely decorated space! It was seriously so much fun and we should’ve stopped eating two days before the event! We had the pleasure of working with Keri as our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely fantastic. I seriously don’t know when she has off! She answered all my emails in a timely manner, made everything I wanted happen, and just truly was the reason everything was so perfect. Several times there were a few things I didn’t think Cork was going to let me do and when I asked her, to my surprise she said yes absolutely that’s no problem at all!!!! I really don’t think you can choose a better venue than Cork and I also don’t think you can find better staff anywhere. I would recommend them to anyone and I am so so happy I chose Cork. I would also like to point out that Cork is very fairly priced. Their meal price includes venue, alcohol, food, cocktail hour food, signature drinks, tax, gratuity, and your cake! Thank you for the amazing memories!!!! You are the best!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Emily, thank you SO much for your awesome review!! We were thrilled to host all of you for your big day, and we're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us! We wish you the absolute best in your marriage, and hope you come back and see us!!

Kaylyn · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding day!

Words can’t express how much we loved our wedding here. Marley, our wedding coordinator was so patient and so professional. She really made our wedding run so smoothly and it was a wonderful day. The staff was so accommodating, the hotel front desk was extremely attentive and nice, the food was outrageously delicious....I could go on and on. My husband and I wouldn’t change a single thing about our wedding day and we are so happy we chose The Cork Factory Hotel as our venue. We are still overwhelmed with how beautiful our day was. It was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

The Perfect Venue

From the second we walked into the Cork Factory, we knew that it would be where we got married. I fell in love with the rustic decor, the history, and the idea that guests could stay on premise. Not to mention the fact that everything was included (we even had our rehearsal dinner at the Cap & Cork the night before)! We were contacted by our wedding coordinator, Keri Vital, shortly after choosing this venue and were amazing by her dedication. We did not hire a wedding planner, and with the amount of work the Cork Factory and Keri do, we didn’t need one. Keri was available 24/7 answering our questions, checking in on us, following up with other vendors - just doing everything in her power to ensure the wedding would go perfectly. I cannot thank her enough for her countless hours spent helping us make our day absolutely amazing. I would recommend the Cork Factory to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding venue. It really was the place of our dreams, and they made sure our big day was too.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Michelle - Thank you so, so much for your amazing review! It was such a pleasure working with you, and we are so thrilled that your wedding day was everything you dreamed of! We wish you, Bill, and your families the absolute best!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey K. · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect, Worry Free, and Beautiful

Planning my wedding at the Cork Factory was SO FUN and SO EASY. Everything is at this venue, the food, the cake, the drinks, and the hotel. Our wedding coordinator, Keri, was amazing from start to finish. She responded to my emails or calls within hours and helped me plan every detail. The food is amazing, the venue is gorgeous, the hotel rooms are so nice, and the staff is incredible. The Cork Factory also has an added bonus of both a bridal and groom's suite for the bridal party to get ready in. These rooms are so cool and added a lot of fun to getting ready. I didn't worry or stress once on my wedding day! I cannot recommend the Cork Factory highly enough. They made our day PERFECT!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor B. · Married on 04/27/2019

An intimate rehearsal dinner

We had our rehearsal dinner at Cork Factory Hotel, and the food was so good I wish we'd have hired them to do our wedding reception! I worked with Erin, and she was responsive & detailed in everything leading up to - ranging from dietary restrictions to place cards. The space we had (the Warehouse) was beautiful & gave us a really intimate rehearsal dinner with the ones we love most. I'd even forgotten our tokens for drinks because we had a *limited* bar, and before I'd even arrived, Erin had provided tickets in place of my tokens. Highly recommend Cork Factory Hotel!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

The Warehouse is a Great Option for Small Weddings

We looked into multiple venues in the Lancaster area, but I think we always knew that the Cork Factory was the one! The Warehouse was perfectly suited for our intimate wedding of approximately 60 guests and the industrial look was the perfect canvas for our dream industrial- romance themed wedding. Compared to other venues in the area, The Cork Factory was a incredible value and made wedding planning simple. We didn’t have to worry about searching for a wedding cake, caterer, bar service, a wedding coordinator, and more because so much was included. Keri, our coordinator, was there every step of the way to answer all of our questions and to make sure that our wedding day was planned exactly to our liking and that everything ran smoothly the day of. We’ve can’t recommend a Cork Factory wedding enough!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

We are so thrilled that we had the opportunity to host your wedding, Kelly! Thank you for sharing your feedback and for everything! We still can't stop talking about how beautiful you looked! Congratulations to you and Tyler!
  • Sila

Sila A. · Married on 04/19/2019

Incrediable Venue & Team

Cork Factory itself is beyond beautiful and has the most romantic atmosphere. We are so lucky to have been able to hold our wedding there. Everyone at Cork Factory made us and our guests feel so special. Every little detail was thought out and presented with smiles and positivity. We leave behind happiness, joy and gratitude. May you continue to make dreams come true. Sending a heartfelt thank you to everyone involved. #bestdayever

Sent on 04/26/2019

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Thank you so very much, Sila! You and your fiance were so amazing to work with! You made the ballroom look GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to have you back in the future (perhaps your anniversary!). Congratulations again!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra C. · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful, Tasty, All-inclusive Venue

We had our wedding reception at the Cork Factory Hotel (ceremony was off-site). This venue helped make our dream wedding come true! We had a wonderful experience organizing and planning the reception beforehand, with responsive communication by our coordinator (Keri) and excellent attention to detail. We planned from far away, and the convenience of having most of the key pieces to the reception being planned and managed in-house (food, cake, day of planning, coordination with outside vendors) made it one of the most stream-lined parts of our wedding planning. We didn't have to worry about it, and we could trust Keri and the Cork Factory to do a great job. The staff was all very attentive and every detail we envisioned was brought to life, surpassing our expectations. Our guests raved about the food, from appetizers to late-night snacks. More than a few guests raved it was one of the best weddings they have been to, in large part because of the setting, food, bar, and overall experience of the night. Having the hotel onsite was a key feature to help ensure a safe night for our guests after a fun time partying.

If you're looking for a wedding venue in the central PA area, we strongly recommend the Cork Factory hotel!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Allie - Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! It was a pleasure working with you and hosting your wedding reception! We are so thrilled that we were able to play a part in your dream wedding day! Best wishes to you and Andy!