Cork Factory Hotel Reviews

Cork Factory Hotel 6
Cork Factory Hotel 7

Marisa · Married on 08/16/2019

Flawless!!

Just WOW!! Choosing the Cork Factory Hotel for our wedding was the absolute best decision we could have made! Our wedding planner (Keri, whose services was included in our package price) was beyond FABULOUS and helpful for the 2 year planning process. We chose a majority of their recommended vendors who were AMAZING and because they knew the venue so well, everything went flawlessly on our wedding day. We were inundated throughout the night (and on the days after) with compliments on the beautiful ceremony, the awesome venue, and the delicious food (I have never seen shrimp so large in my life!). Numerous guests exclaimed “best wedding ever!” at the end of the night. 10 stars out of 5, would DEFINITELY recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Marisa, thank you so very much for your amazing review!! It was truly a pleasure working with you and hosting all of your guests, and we are so happy that we were able to play a part in making it such a special day! We wish you and CJ the absolute best in your marriage, and hope you come back and see us!
  • Emily

Emily Beissel · Married on 08/10/2019

Besides my husband, best choice of my life!

I had me wedding at Cork in August 2019. Unlike many, we had a smaller wedding in the warehouse of about 60 people and it was absolutely fantastic. The food was amazing and we received many compliments, the room was beautiful, and Cork Factory staff made the day go seamlessly. Cork factory offers everything to you which made planning much easier. They also included fun events like an over the top tasting experience with music, vendors, and a completely decorated space! It was seriously so much fun and we should’ve stopped eating two days before the event! We had the pleasure of working with Keri as our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely fantastic. I seriously don’t know when she has off! She answered all my emails in a timely manner, made everything I wanted happen, and just truly was the reason everything was so perfect. Several times there were a few things I didn’t think Cork was going to let me do and when I asked her, to my surprise she said yes absolutely that’s no problem at all!!!! I really don’t think you can choose a better venue than Cork and I also don’t think you can find better staff anywhere. I would recommend them to anyone and I am so so happy I chose Cork. I would also like to point out that Cork is very fairly priced. Their meal price includes venue, alcohol, food, cocktail hour food, signature drinks, tax, gratuity, and your cake! Thank you for the amazing memories!!!! You are the best!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Cork Factory Hotel 16
    Cork Factory Hotel 17
    Cork Factory Hotel 18

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Emily, thank you SO much for your awesome review!! We were thrilled to host all of you for your big day, and we're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us! We wish you the absolute best in your marriage, and hope you come back and see us!!

Kaylyn · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding day!

Words can’t express how much we loved our wedding here. Marley, our wedding coordinator was so patient and so professional. She really made our wedding run so smoothly and it was a wonderful day. The staff was so accommodating, the hotel front desk was extremely attentive and nice, the food was outrageously delicious....I could go on and on. My husband and I wouldn’t change a single thing about our wedding day and we are so happy we chose The Cork Factory Hotel as our venue. We are still overwhelmed with how beautiful our day was. It was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

The Perfect Venue

From the second we walked into the Cork Factory, we knew that it would be where we got married. I fell in love with the rustic decor, the history, and the idea that guests could stay on premise. Not to mention the fact that everything was included (we even had our rehearsal dinner at the Cap & Cork the night before)! We were contacted by our wedding coordinator, Keri Vital, shortly after choosing this venue and were amazing by her dedication. We did not hire a wedding planner, and with the amount of work the Cork Factory and Keri do, we didn’t need one. Keri was available 24/7 answering our questions, checking in on us, following up with other vendors - just doing everything in her power to ensure the wedding would go perfectly. I cannot thank her enough for her countless hours spent helping us make our day absolutely amazing. I would recommend the Cork Factory to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding venue. It really was the place of our dreams, and they made sure our big day was too.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Michelle - Thank you so, so much for your amazing review! It was such a pleasure working with you, and we are so thrilled that your wedding day was everything you dreamed of! We wish you, Bill, and your families the absolute best!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Keagy · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect, Worry Free, and Beautiful

Planning my wedding at the Cork Factory was SO FUN and SO EASY. Everything is at this venue, the food, the cake, the drinks, and the hotel. Our wedding coordinator, Keri, was amazing from start to finish. She responded to my emails or calls within hours and helped me plan every detail. The food is amazing, the venue is gorgeous, the hotel rooms are so nice, and the staff is incredible. The Cork Factory also has an added bonus of both a bridal and groom's suite for the bridal party to get ready in. These rooms are so cool and added a lot of fun to getting ready. I didn't worry or stress once on my wedding day! I cannot recommend the Cork Factory highly enough. They made our day PERFECT!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Cork Factory Hotel 24
  • Taylor

Taylor Brenize · Married on 04/27/2019

An intimate rehearsal dinner

We had our rehearsal dinner at Cork Factory Hotel, and the food was so good I wish we'd have hired them to do our wedding reception! I worked with Erin, and she was responsive & detailed in everything leading up to - ranging from dietary restrictions to place cards. The space we had (the Warehouse) was beautiful & gave us a really intimate rehearsal dinner with the ones we love most. I'd even forgotten our tokens for drinks because we had a *limited* bar, and before I'd even arrived, Erin had provided tickets in place of my tokens. Highly recommend Cork Factory Hotel!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

The Warehouse is a Great Option for Small Weddings

We looked into multiple venues in the Lancaster area, but I think we always knew that the Cork Factory was the one! The Warehouse was perfectly suited for our intimate wedding of approximately 60 guests and the industrial look was the perfect canvas for our dream industrial- romance themed wedding. Compared to other venues in the area, The Cork Factory was a incredible value and made wedding planning simple. We didn’t have to worry about searching for a wedding cake, caterer, bar service, a wedding coordinator, and more because so much was included. Keri, our coordinator, was there every step of the way to answer all of our questions and to make sure that our wedding day was planned exactly to our liking and that everything ran smoothly the day of. We’ve can’t recommend a Cork Factory wedding enough!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Cork Factory Hotel 25
    Cork Factory Hotel 26
    Cork Factory Hotel 27
    Cork Factory Hotel 28
    Cork Factory Hotel 29

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

We are so thrilled that we had the opportunity to host your wedding, Kelly! Thank you for sharing your feedback and for everything! We still can't stop talking about how beautiful you looked! Congratulations to you and Tyler!
  • Sila

Sila Atrek · Married on 04/19/2019

Incrediable Venue & Team

Cork Factory itself is beyond beautiful and has the most romantic atmosphere. We are so lucky to have been able to hold our wedding there. Everyone at Cork Factory made us and our guests feel so special. Every little detail was thought out and presented with smiles and positivity. We leave behind happiness, joy and gratitude. May you continue to make dreams come true. Sending a heartfelt thank you to everyone involved. #bestdayever

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Cork Factory Hotel 30

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Thank you so very much, Sila! You and your fiance were so amazing to work with! You made the ballroom look GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to have you back in the future (perhaps your anniversary!). Congratulations again!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Croxall · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful, Tasty, All-inclusive Venue

We had our wedding reception at the Cork Factory Hotel (ceremony was off-site). This venue helped make our dream wedding come true! We had a wonderful experience organizing and planning the reception beforehand, with responsive communication by our coordinator (Keri) and excellent attention to detail. We planned from far away, and the convenience of having most of the key pieces to the reception being planned and managed in-house (food, cake, day of planning, coordination with outside vendors) made it one of the most stream-lined parts of our wedding planning. We didn't have to worry about it, and we could trust Keri and the Cork Factory to do a great job. The staff was all very attentive and every detail we envisioned was brought to life, surpassing our expectations. Our guests raved about the food, from appetizers to late-night snacks. More than a few guests raved it was one of the best weddings they have been to, in large part because of the setting, food, bar, and overall experience of the night. Having the hotel onsite was a key feature to help ensure a safe night for our guests after a fun time partying.

If you're looking for a wedding venue in the central PA area, we strongly recommend the Cork Factory hotel!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Cork Factory Hotel 31
    Cork Factory Hotel 32

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Allie - Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! It was a pleasure working with you and hosting your wedding reception! We are so thrilled that we were able to play a part in your dream wedding day! Best wishes to you and Andy!

Taylor Lundy · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing venue and staff!!

The Cork Factory was the perfect venue for our big day. It’s such a beautiful complex! It’s a one stop shop with the hotel rooms for guests to stay, the bridal “get ready” suite for your bridal party, the Bakers Table who provided a beautiful and delicious cake, catering and alcohol all provided by Cork Factory, and Cork and cap restaurant/bar all right there in the Cork Factory complex. Cork Factory also provides you with a day of coordinator (mine was Marley, who was ABSOLUTELY AMAAAAAZING!!) who makes planning your day so easy. Anything I needed or wanted throughout all 14 months of planning, she handled flawlessly. She was always available and so flexible! She made sure everything stayed on schedule and flowed seamlessly the day of. For a day with so many things that could have gone wrong, Marley and the rest of the Cork Factory staff executed it all perfectly! I could not have imagined planning everything without a day of coordinator, I would have been so stressed out. But thanks to her and the rest of the staff, we had the best day at an amazing venue!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Maddison · Married on 02/16/2019

One Stop Shop!

When searching for wedding venues, I knew I wanted a hotel venue where all my guests could stay and enjoy the night, but I wanted to shy away from a franchise or chain hotel venue. The Cork Factory was the first and only venue we visited, and we booked immediately. Not only was the venue beautifully rustic, but the in-house wedding planner was a HUGE bonus. Our planner Keri asked all the right questions, was super flexible and understanding, and extremely responsive to our needs. We also received tons of compliments on the food at our wedding. Even the continental breakfast the next morning (included with your hotel stay) was unbelievable. A lot of our guests hung out here the next morning and reminisced about our wedding. I can't say enough about how great Cork Factory was. Starting our morning in the Bridal and Groomsmen suites was another huge bonus, and provided a beautiful backdrop to our pre-wedding and first look photos. If you are looking for a stress free and beautiful wedding, look no further than the Cork Factory. And ask for Keri as your wedding planner! Photo Credit to Clean Slate Wedding Photography By Heather and Rob!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Cork Factory Hotel 33
    Cork Factory Hotel 34
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 02/02/2019

Incredible staff and weddign team, flawless atmosphere and breathtakingly beautiful

The Cork Factory Hotel is a breathtakingly beautiful place to hold your favorite family and friends on your very special day. This was the first place we visited after we got engaged and the only venue we visited. We went on a whim (an hour and half trip from our hometown) after seeing beautiful photos online and from the moment we stepped inside the hotel, we knew we wouldn’t find anywhere as beautiful and magical as this place! We were set from the moment we walked into the ballroom. Jenny, the director of sales, could not have been more excited and sweet to help us arrange and make decisions on our big day. Keri was our coordinator and is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and stress-free. She was so organized, knew exactly what questions to ask and made our planning process and the whole day go by flawlessly. We are so grateful for her attention to detail and flexibility! We really could not recommend this location highly enough. This is a one stop location, with beautiful hotel rooms, the Ballroom where you can have your Ceremony & Reception, an attached cocktail hour room, a beautiful Cork & Cap Restaurant (delcious and so homey!) and The Bakers Table where you can order your wedding cale through and enjoy a wonderful coffee, breakfasr and/or lunch. This place has it all and they do a fabulous job! Thank you all!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Cork Factory Hotel 35

Erin Antrim · Married on 12/29/2018

Memories To Last A Lifetime!

The Cork Factory Hotel was amazing from the moment we contacted them for a tour to the days following our wedding. They worked with us to create the most perfect day. Not one thing went wrong the day of our wedding and I owe that all to our amazing wedding planner Marley and the staff at the Cork Factory. Because of their hard work, we could enjoy each moment of our wedding experience with all of the family that came to celebrate with us. I could not have asked for more, as the memories with our family will last a lifetime.

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

Most amazing day

I was definitely worried that with it being an all inclusive wedding venue that something would miss the mark. I have to say that everything went ABOVE AND BEYOND for me and my husband. Our wedding coordinator, Keri, did the most stellar job with keeping us on track before the wedding and handeling everything the day of. No matter the question or the task, she was down to help and figure it out. A majority of our guests were out of town and I was told that their experience and stay there was also incredible. The food was amazing, the day was seamless and the drinks were well poured. I would tell everyone to get married at the cork factory because it was just an overall perfect experience.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Chris Z · Married on 12/21/2018

Literally Perfect

We just had our wedding here and it was flawless. Our wedding coordinator was Keri Vital, who was the most professional and helpful person we'd encountered while planning our wedding. Keri and the whole Cork Factory team came together to create a 100% perfect wedding day. Nothing went wrong -- even after everyone told us "at least one thing goes wrong on your wedding day" -- and we loved every minute of it. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Tarin L Klaiber · Married on 11/30/2018

Perfectly cozy Novemeber wedding

My husband and I had the best experience having our wedding at The Cork Factory on 11/30/18. Our coordinator, Marley, was awesome! She was very responsive to all of our questions along the way and was so helpful the week leading up to the wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day as she took care of everything! She truly is the best! The food was amazing and all of my guests raved about it! The hotel itself is so cozy and inviting and the staff was really great to work with. It's great having the food, drink, cake included in the venue. It really does make for less stress when planning. Overall, we had an amazing night as did our guests. I would love to attend a wedding there to get a guest experience. I would recommend The Cork Factory to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sharon · Married on 11/04/2018

Gorgeous venue! :)

You are in good hands at the Cork Factory! This is an absolutely stunning venue, and they sure know how to do weddings. In particular, the day-of wedding coordinator that is included makes the experience so much easier. Ours was Marley, and she hit it out of the park! She answered any questions we had, was always positive and enthusiastic, and stayed on top of things.
    We truly wouldn't change a thing and are so grateful to the Cork Factory for making one of the happiest days of our lives that much sweeter. :)

Sent on 11/13/2018

Abby Imm · Married on 10/28/2018

Professional, Responsive, and Magical

I loved having my wedding at the Cork Factory Hotel so much that I ended up getting a job at the hotel! If that doesn't tell you how much I enjoyed working with my wedding coordinator, Marley, and Jenny, my sales coordinator (and now boss), I don't know what does! My husband and I had the BEST brunch wedding EVER that our guests are still raving about, the rest of the banquet staff kept us in good hands and the venue was just the perfect space and size for our day. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Day Ever!

As soon as we toured Cork Factory Hotel, we knew we had to have our wedding there. The venue itself is beautiful! We loved the exposed brick walls and beautiful fireplace. The fact that the venue is a hotel made everything easy for us and our guests! No need for transportation, and our friends and family could safely take advantage of the open bar. So much came included with the venue including tables, linens, chairs, open bar, catering, cake, and use of a brand new bridal suite! The most important bonus was that we met Keri Vital, our coordinator. Keri was our saving grace and made wedding planning go smoothly and less stressful than it should have been. She was there every step of the way. Keri is extremely sweet and professional. She is very responsive as well. On the day of I was able to relax while she took care of everything! The day went amazingly well thanks to her! We cant recommend and thank Keri enough!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

cynthia · Married on 09/29/2018

I love the CFH. Keri is great. The venue is untouchable. We had to buy up on a lot of the food options because we like a lot of food, and this is definitely on the higher-side of venues in terms of cost, but it's so easy and gorgeous that it's worth every penny.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Kasey · Married on 09/28/2018

Incredible

Worth every penny! Keri and the Cork Factory team were amazing and incredibly accommodating. The one cost which included everything made it easy and well worth the money. My dad was stress free. Keri is very organized and pays close attention to detail. We used the bridal suite the day of and that place is gorgeous. Great for getting ready, as well as pictures. I could rant and rave about this place and staff, but there are no other words to describe our day at the Cork Factory Hotel other than perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Thank you so very much, Kasey, for allowing us the opportunity to host you and your guests for your wedding day! We loved working with you, too, and are thrilled that you had such a great experience! Your choices for decor were so beautiful!!! We hope to see you and your husband again soon!

Joseph · Married on 09/14/2018

Do not pass this place up!

I just want to start off by saying how amazing Keri and Jenny are! These two ladies are incredible and made the whole wedding venue process from start to finish easy and stress free. We started off by working with Jenny the Director of Group Sales, from day one Jenny felt like a best friend, we spent a few hours on a tour with her where she explained everything in detail and answered all our questions we had. Since our tour went so well with Jenny and the wedding venue was beautiful, we ended up signing the contract that day! Few months later we received an email from Keri letting us know she was our Wedding Coordinator after already reading the reviews on Keri we were super excited to have her coordinate our wedding. Keri is an amazing down to earth person! She answered all our questions, explained everything in detail, always kept in touch, and on our big day made sure to split her time between my wife and I and still managed to setup the venue for our wedding! Thanks again Keri and Jenny! We miss you already!

Food – Was amazing! Cocktail hour snacks were perfect, dinner was great, and the cake from the bakers table was delicious! The Chefs went above and beyond to cater to two of our guests with extreme food allergies and making sure they didn’t feel left out. Thanks again team!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

I truly cannot thank you and your wife enough, Joe!!! We appreciate you so much that you took the time to share your experience with others. Keri and I still talk about your wedding to this day and how much we miss you and Sarah! We both feel incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet you and Sarah, get to know you, work with you, and be part of such a beautiful day! Working with couples like you is more rewarding than we can ever describe, and we thank you with all our hearts for trusting in us and your amazing team of vendors to bring your vision to life. We hope your wedding day was not goodbye -- please come and visit us again soon! Congratulations and GO DEVILS!!!

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

I live in Delaware and not many venues were accommodating. Also, I didn't realize how far in advance you had to book your venue--we booked in February of 2017 for September 8, 2018. Throughout the entire process, my wedding planner Marley never once said "No" to us. We originally were supposed to have an average size wedding (110) but ended up with 74 wedding guests due to the commute. We had a set cost that we needed to reach so we upgraded everything: Top Shelf Bar, Filet and Crab Cakes, Late Night Bites--our guests were very pleased with everything. The wedding cake is also included and turned out exactly as I expected! They allowed us to choose up to 3 flavors and each were incredible! I will make a suggestion: make sure to have your rehearsal in Lancaster and stay overnight at the Cork Factory Hotel with your bridal party the night before. Since we are from Delaware, my mom and I were the only two that drove up the night before to stay and it was a nightmare trying to get the groomsmen (including my now husband) a room to get ready in. Luckily we were able to book the Bridal Suite for my bridesmaids and myself to get ready in and take pictures--it is beautiful! Also make sure all of your items are organized when taking them out of the bridal suite and the hotel--things can easily be misplaced. Otherwise, it was a wonderful day and you should choose the Cork Factory for your event!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

We were so thrilled to host your wedding earlier this month, Christine! Thank you for sharing such kind words! Marley and our banquet team loved working with you! We hope that your wedding day will be one you never forget! Please come visit us again soon!

Shelby · Married on 09/02/2018

Just had our wedding at the Cork Factory, I could not have asked a better venue, food, or coordinator! Keri is amazing and a life saver. She thinks of everything little thing! If you want venue that is beautiful, stress free, and all in one! The Cork Factory and Keri is who you should use. I wouldn't have done anything differently!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome review, Shelby! We loved hosting your wedding in September, and wish you and Logan the absolute best in your marriage!

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2018

Extremely convenient if from out of town!

We got married at the Cork Factory this past August, and don't for a second regret our choice of venue. Keri was our wedding coordinator, and took care of every last detail leading up to and during our wedding. She worked with our vendors to make sure everything came together as we had planned. It felt like everything went off without a hitch, and kept me calm the day of! It was so great to have both our wedding and reception on site, and it was super convenient for our guests who stayed at the hotel! Most of our guests were coming from out of town, so this took the majority of the stress out of it. I can't recommend the Cork Factory highly enough!

Sent on 10/15/2018