Cork Factory Hotel Reviews

Cork Factory Hotel 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

Most amazing day

I was definitely worried that with it being an all inclusive wedding venue that something would miss the mark. I have to say that everything went ABOVE AND BEYOND for me and my husband. Our wedding coordinator, Keri, did the most stellar job with keeping us on track before the wedding and handeling everything the day of. No matter the question or the task, she was down to help and figure it out. A majority of our guests were out of town and I was told that their experience and stay there was also incredible. The food was amazing, the day was seamless and the drinks were well poured. I would tell everyone to get married at the cork factory because it was just an overall perfect experience.

Chris Z · Married on 12/21/2018

Literally Perfect

We just had our wedding here and it was flawless. Our wedding coordinator was Keri Vital, who was the most professional and helpful person we'd encountered while planning our wedding. Keri and the whole Cork Factory team came together to create a 100% perfect wedding day. Nothing went wrong -- even after everyone told us "at least one thing goes wrong on your wedding day" -- and we loved every minute of it. Highly recommended!

Tarin L Klaiber · Married on 11/30/2018

Perfectly cozy Novemeber wedding

My husband and I had the best experience having our wedding at The Cork Factory on 11/30/18. Our coordinator, Marley, was awesome! She was very responsive to all of our questions along the way and was so helpful the week leading up to the wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day as she took care of everything! She truly is the best! The food was amazing and all of my guests raved about it! The hotel itself is so cozy and inviting and the staff was really great to work with. It's great having the food, drink, cake included in the venue. It really does make for less stress when planning. Overall, we had an amazing night as did our guests. I would love to attend a wedding there to get a guest experience. I would recommend The Cork Factory to anyone!

Sharon · Married on 11/04/2018

Gorgeous venue! :)

You are in good hands at the Cork Factory! This is an absolutely stunning venue, and they sure know how to do weddings. In particular, the day-of wedding coordinator that is included makes the experience so much easier. Ours was Marley, and she hit it out of the park! She answered any questions we had, was always positive and enthusiastic, and stayed on top of things.
    We truly wouldn't change a thing and are so grateful to the Cork Factory for making one of the happiest days of our lives that much sweeter. :)

Abby Imm · Married on 10/28/2018

Professional, Responsive, and Magical

I loved having my wedding at the Cork Factory Hotel so much that I ended up getting a job at the hotel! If that doesn't tell you how much I enjoyed working with my wedding coordinator, Marley, and Jenny, my sales coordinator (and now boss), I don't know what does! My husband and I had the BEST brunch wedding EVER that our guests are still raving about, the rest of the banquet staff kept us in good hands and the venue was just the perfect space and size for our day. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Day Ever!

As soon as we toured Cork Factory Hotel, we knew we had to have our wedding there. The venue itself is beautiful! We loved the exposed brick walls and beautiful fireplace. The fact that the venue is a hotel made everything easy for us and our guests! No need for transportation, and our friends and family could safely take advantage of the open bar. So much came included with the venue including tables, linens, chairs, open bar, catering, cake, and use of a brand new bridal suite! The most important bonus was that we met Keri Vital, our coordinator. Keri was our saving grace and made wedding planning go smoothly and less stressful than it should have been. She was there every step of the way. Keri is extremely sweet and professional. She is very responsive as well. On the day of I was able to relax while she took care of everything! The day went amazingly well thanks to her! We cant recommend and thank Keri enough!!!

cynthia · Married on 09/29/2018

I love the CFH. Keri is great. The venue is untouchable. We had to buy up on a lot of the food options because we like a lot of food, and this is definitely on the higher-side of venues in terms of cost, but it's so easy and gorgeous that it's worth every penny.

Kasey · Married on 09/28/2018

Incredible

Worth every penny! Keri and the Cork Factory team were amazing and incredibly accommodating. The one cost which included everything made it easy and well worth the money. My dad was stress free. Keri is very organized and pays close attention to detail. We used the bridal suite the day of and that place is gorgeous. Great for getting ready, as well as pictures. I could rant and rave about this place and staff, but there are no other words to describe our day at the Cork Factory Hotel other than perfect!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Thank you so very much, Kasey, for allowing us the opportunity to host you and your guests for your wedding day! We loved working with you, too, and are thrilled that you had such a great experience! Your choices for decor were so beautiful!!! We hope to see you and your husband again soon!

Joseph · Married on 09/14/2018

Do not pass this place up!

I just want to start off by saying how amazing Keri and Jenny are! These two ladies are incredible and made the whole wedding venue process from start to finish easy and stress free. We started off by working with Jenny the Director of Group Sales, from day one Jenny felt like a best friend, we spent a few hours on a tour with her where she explained everything in detail and answered all our questions we had. Since our tour went so well with Jenny and the wedding venue was beautiful, we ended up signing the contract that day! Few months later we received an email from Keri letting us know she was our Wedding Coordinator after already reading the reviews on Keri we were super excited to have her coordinate our wedding. Keri is an amazing down to earth person! She answered all our questions, explained everything in detail, always kept in touch, and on our big day made sure to split her time between my wife and I and still managed to setup the venue for our wedding! Thanks again Keri and Jenny! We miss you already!

Food – Was amazing! Cocktail hour snacks were perfect, dinner was great, and the cake from the bakers table was delicious! The Chefs went above and beyond to cater to two of our guests with extreme food allergies and making sure they didn’t feel left out. Thanks again team!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

I truly cannot thank you and your wife enough, Joe!!! We appreciate you so much that you took the time to share your experience with others. Keri and I still talk about your wedding to this day and how much we miss you and Sarah! We both feel incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet you and Sarah, get to know you, work with you, and be part of such a beautiful day! Working with couples like you is more rewarding than we can ever describe, and we thank you with all our hearts for trusting in us and your amazing team of vendors to bring your vision to life. We hope your wedding day was not goodbye -- please come and visit us again soon! Congratulations and GO DEVILS!!!

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

I live in Delaware and not many venues were accommodating. Also, I didn't realize how far in advance you had to book your venue--we booked in February of 2017 for September 8, 2018. Throughout the entire process, my wedding planner Marley never once said "No" to us. We originally were supposed to have an average size wedding (110) but ended up with 74 wedding guests due to the commute. We had a set cost that we needed to reach so we upgraded everything: Top Shelf Bar, Filet and Crab Cakes, Late Night Bites--our guests were very pleased with everything. The wedding cake is also included and turned out exactly as I expected! They allowed us to choose up to 3 flavors and each were incredible! I will make a suggestion: make sure to have your rehearsal in Lancaster and stay overnight at the Cork Factory Hotel with your bridal party the night before. Since we are from Delaware, my mom and I were the only two that drove up the night before to stay and it was a nightmare trying to get the groomsmen (including my now husband) a room to get ready in. Luckily we were able to book the Bridal Suite for my bridesmaids and myself to get ready in and take pictures--it is beautiful! Also make sure all of your items are organized when taking them out of the bridal suite and the hotel--things can easily be misplaced. Otherwise, it was a wonderful day and you should choose the Cork Factory for your event!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

We were so thrilled to host your wedding earlier this month, Christine! Thank you for sharing such kind words! Marley and our banquet team loved working with you! We hope that your wedding day will be one you never forget! Please come visit us again soon!

Shelby · Married on 09/02/2018

Just had our wedding at the Cork Factory, I could not have asked a better venue, food, or coordinator! Keri is amazing and a life saver. She thinks of everything little thing! If you want venue that is beautiful, stress free, and all in one! The Cork Factory and Keri is who you should use. I wouldn't have done anything differently!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome review, Shelby! We loved hosting your wedding in September, and wish you and Logan the absolute best in your marriage!

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2018

Extremely convenient if from out of town!

We got married at the Cork Factory this past August, and don't for a second regret our choice of venue. Keri was our wedding coordinator, and took care of every last detail leading up to and during our wedding. She worked with our vendors to make sure everything came together as we had planned. It felt like everything went off without a hitch, and kept me calm the day of! It was so great to have both our wedding and reception on site, and it was super convenient for our guests who stayed at the hotel! Most of our guests were coming from out of town, so this took the majority of the stress out of it. I can't recommend the Cork Factory highly enough!

Rachael · Married on 08/03/2018

I can't quite seem to find the words to say about this venue and the staff that worked our wedding. From the moment I saw the CFH, I knew that this was the place where I would walk the isle and be married. (How can you see this place and not instantly fall in love?! It was and is the most gorgeous venue!!!)
    Keri, our wedding coordinator, was phenomenal from the first few emails shared and it only got better from there! I knew that we had met someone who truly cared about US. She was one of the most valuable pieces of the entire process, especially on the wedding day. She was calm throughout the event and made the day flawless. As a graduate student in school, my time was limited to travel, but still, Keri responded to any email I sent and worked completely around my schedule. She is an irreplaceable member of the CFH. If you are reading this review and wondering which coordinator to go through, Keri is your person! You will not be disappointed in the care and quality of work she will provide.
    The wedding day was absolutely the best day of mine and my husband's lives and there is not a single thing that we would change. It really was the most beautiful and perfect day - which is owed to Keri and the rest of the staff at the CFH. If you are narrowing down your search and are in between options, choose the CFH; you will NOT regret it. I had so many guests mention that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been too (and some of the best wedding food they've had).... so choose the CFH - your guests will thank you and you will have the BEST evening of your life!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Cork Factory Hotel 8
    Cork Factory Hotel 9
    Cork Factory Hotel 10

Cork Factory Hotel's reply:

Wow - thank you SO much for sharing such an awesome review, Rachael! We loved hosting your wedding in August, and wish you and Bobby the absolute best in your marriage! Please come back and visit us soon!

Brianna · Married on 07/20/2018

Our wedding at the Cork Factory was everything we dreamed and more! This venue is truly "Where it all Comes Together". The venue itself is gorgeous. The food and variety of options was phenomenal. The Baker's Table provides you with exquisite cake options, and created a delicious wedding cake. Things like tables, chairs, place settings and linens can also be taken care of for you. We loved attending their tasting event where couples could try their food, cake, and see how the place looked when decorated. You get a day of coordinator, who is in close contact with you through out the venue planning. Keri Vital was the key to the whole planning process. She was absolutely amazing. She was on top of every everything from day one, her organization skills are top notch, she took care of every detail, quickly and thoroughly addressed any and all questions, offered advice and suggestions, and was incredible at the rehearsal and on the wedding day. Various people involved in our wedding mentioned how great she was, how she kept everything on time, how she had already taken care of things they hadn't even thought of, or how she helped them in some way. They really think of everything here, down to leaving us a slice of all three flavors of our cake in our room afterwards. A tiny but very much appreciated detail since we were busy dancing and really only ended up eating the bites we took when cutting the cake. My only suggestion would be a getting ready space for the guys and girls. We used the room my husband and I would be staying in anyhow, and then my maid of honor got a room for the guys to get ready and hang out in. Other than that little detail, we were extremely satisfied with all aspects before, during, and after our wedding at the Cork Factory! I absolutely recommend if you like getting multiple things in one package!

Cork Factory Hotel 11
    Cork Factory Hotel 12

Jacklyn · Married on 07/14/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars because to me they are worth more!! The moment I walked in the lobby I knew this is where my wedding was going to be sure enough after the tour I looked at my Husband and I said this is it!! It was elegant rustic everything I wanted. I met my wedding coordinator shortly after and Marley was AMAZING!! She worked me with around the clock try to calm me down when I was stressed always took the initiative to go above and beyond and make sure all the decorations and everything was beyond PERFECT!! There is not one bad thing to say about this venue and beyond grateful to be able to have my wedding here and made life lasting memories with loved ones!!

Matthew · Married on 07/01/2018

If you're looking for a venue for your wedding, you've found it in Cork Factory Hotel. If you're looking for an organized, "with-it," encouraging, and detail-oriented wedding coordinator, Ms. Keri Vital is your gal! Soon after contacting Cork Factory and visiting the campus for a tour, we were invited to a free tasting event, during which we were given a clipboard with a list of food items to sample, rate, and select for our event. This helped us choose the type of food stations we wanted to offer to our guests on the day of our wedding. Keri helped us plan out our day and kept super notes about each facet of our wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. In addition to making their wedding cakes on site, Keri was also able to steer us in the direction of a few local vendors (flowers, photography, DJ) that we could secure, that were both affordable and helpful on our special day. Keri, as I shared before Susan and I stepped out, you are top notch! Thank you so much for making our day and our arrangements a priority, and for your genuine and enthusiastic excitement before, leading up to, on the day of, and after our wedding!

• I

Ian · Married on 05/25/2018

My wife and I could not imagine a more perfect wedding. The Cork Factory Hotel was everything we dreamed of and more. The entire experience from out first tour of the venue to the our wedding was such an amazingly easy process. I was always told how stressful planning a wedding could be, but KERI VITAL was incredible. She was our coordinator and worked with us every step of the way. She made the entire experience FUN to plan with no stress whatsoever. She is the absolute best and I cannot speak highly enough about her. Erin March, who handled our room block also deserves a shout out as she also was a dream to work with. Super friendly and super helpful. I cannot thank Keri, Erin and the ENTIRE CFH staff enough for making this wedding perfect. I look forward to spending every wedding anniversary at the Cork Factory Hotel.

Amanda · Married on 05/08/2018

My husband and I got married at the Cork Factory on 5/19/2018. We fell in love with the venue instantly based on the character and knew that this had to be the place! Our only hesitation was that since we lived in Baltimore, we had a huge fear that getting married out of town would be nothing but a headache. Our experience with the Cork Factory was the complete opposite! We were blessed with the most amazing wedding coordinator- Keri! From the moment she sent her initial email to literally 2 days after we got married- she truly was a LIFESAVER! Every little detail, every question, very recommendation, Keri was there to make sure our wedding day would be perfect! Being from out of town, our wedding was basically a destination wedding in which 98% of our guests were also going to be joining for a weekend away at the Cork Factory. The hotel staff (especially Erin) was amazing with keeping up on our hotel blocks and making sure all of our guests could join us that weekend! Fast forward to the our wedding weekend- we had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner in the warehouse (in which Keri took the time to stand in as our pastor that night-THANK YOU!) which went off without a hitch! The hotel chef accommodated our off menu dinner ideas and were not the least bit worried with the large number of little ones running around all night! Our ceremony was held in the ballroom and it was absolutely breathtaking! We then had our cocktail hour in the parlor/ terrace and were blown away by the transformation the wedding staff made to the ballroom for our reception! I recommend upgrading the breakfast the morning after as we were able to reminisce with all of our guests! Our guests have not stopped talking about how amazing our wedding was! Every bite of food was better than the next and our cake from the bakers table was AMAZING! I truly can not say enough about this venue and the staff - especially Keri. Thank you x a million for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives!

Cork Factory Hotel 13

gabrielle · Married on 05/05/2018

I can not say enough good things about The Cork Factory! The venue is beautiful and industrial and offers everything right there. All of our guests RAVED about the food, it wasn’t typical stuffy wedding food, it was fresh and delicious and they had an amazing cheese and meet antipasto table! We worked with Marley Horst and she blew it out of the park! From the very first meeting... she answered every question we had promptly and was one of the nicest people we worked with during our wedding process. She even cleaned a grass stain out of my dresss the day of our wedding!!! The convenience, service, food and amiance is worth EVERY penny!

• janna

janna · Married on 04/06/2018

My husband and I just got married at the Cork Factory on 4/6/18 and we are SO happy that we chose to get married there! We are not from Lancaster but fell in love with the venue and knew that we had to get married there! The whole planning process was awesome due to our planner Keri. She was always so fast to answer our questions and was always very kind. We knew that most of our guests would have to travel for our wedding so we wanted to find a venue that once we got there we wouldn't have to leave. It was amazing to have our ceremony & reception there and then for the guests to spend the night at the hotel. The morning after the wedding we had a breakfast in the ballroom for all of the guests. We are so glad we had a breakfast there and the buffet was very good. It was nice to have more time the next morning to spend time with the guests as well. We loved the look of the whole hotel, the ballroom, cocktail area, the lobby, the hotel rooms, etc. The hotel is so unique and really is so beautiful. I ended up being able to use the new bridal suite and it was beautiful!!!! It was so nice for all of the girls to get ready and to relax in that room. We loved the food from the appetizers to the entrees to the desserts! The bakers table did a great job and our cake was exactly what we wanted. I ended up getting a grooms cake as a surprise and they did a great job with that at well. We are so happy we got married at the Cork Factory!!!!

Mary · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I got married last weekend at the cork factory, and we could not have asked for a better experience. We worked with Keri, who was fantastic- she was extremely helpful and responsive, and she made sure that we had absolutely NO worries on our wedding day - I honestly don't even know if anything went wrong, because she handled everything! The ballroom looked exactly as I pictured it to look. It truly was a dream day. Everyone was so helpful and friendly, the food was really really delicious, and the space looked gorgeous. I would absolutely recommend the cork factory to anyone I know. We did hit one little hiccup with our room block (which truthfully was our fault) and the staff at the cork factory went above and beyond to help us out and fix everything for us. I can't say enough positive things! It was such an incredible experience, i could not have asked for anything better!

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2018

My husband, Kylenand I recently had our wedding at the Cork Factory. With that said we had the best day of our lives there. Not only was this because I married my best friend, but because the Cork Factory did an absolute fantastic job on our wedding day. We didn’t have to worry about anything the day before or the day of due to our amazing wedding coordinator, Marley. Everything from start to finish ( which Marley made sure was right on time) was absolute perfection.

After or wedding not only are we still drooling over the Cork Factory, but our guests are as well. I find it very rare to hear such good reviews all around about weddings/venues but I can honestly say, that with it a doubt the Cork Factory wIll not only last forever in our minds, but in the minds of our guests as well!

Thank you Cork Factory and Marley! You were the absolute BEST!

Jessica and Kyle

Julianne · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I just got married at Cork Factory Hotel last weekend and we are still in awe with our experience! We chose Cork Factory Hotel because it was different from any other venue that we looked at and we loved the convenience of everything being on the grounds (restaurant, bar, hotel rooms, bakery, salon, etc.). We live about an hour and a half away from Cork, which made us a bit nervous at first, but it was by far the best decision!! We were paired with Marley as our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely AMAZING. She was super flexible, organized, so nice and accommodating, and worked so hard to make our day perfect! We don't know what we would have done without her! The timeline of the day was absolutely perfect and there was not a thing that we would have changed! If you are interested or considering Cork Factory Hotel as a possible wedding venue, go for it! You will not regret it!

Erin · Married on 02/24/2018

My husband and I got married at Cork Factory on February 24th, 2018. We wanted a winter wedding with an urban chic vibe, and Cork Factory provided the PERFECT setting! When deciding between Cork Factory and another local venue, what really tipped the scale for us was the level of service we knew we would receive at Cork Factory. We live in the DC area, so our entire planning process was long distance. Our coordinator, Keri Vital, was INCREDIBLE to work with, and I honestly don't know how we could've pulled off our wedding without her. She was friendly, thorough, very responsive, and always prepared. We had both our ceremony and reception in the Ballroom at Cork Factory, and since our florist was in my wedding party, Keri stepped in during the room flip to make sure that my friend could enjoy cocktail hour and not be distracted by room set-up. During our reception, our guests raved about how beautiful and unique the space was and also how delicious the food was. (We opted for a cocktail style reception, and our guests LOVED trying out so much different food throughout the evening.) We were thrilled to have the bar at Cork & Cap right on site for an easy transition into an after-party. When we started planning this wedding, we kept hearing from other couples how stressful the whole wedding planning process would be. I can honestly say that because of the full service approach of Cork Factory, our wedding planning process was virtually stress free. Cork Factory provided our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, after-party and next day brunch spaces in additional to hotel rooms for all of our guests. We didn't have to worry about providing alcohol or selecting separate vendors for catering, cake, tables, chairs, or linens. They even had some great decor that we were able to utilize for free. Hiring Cork Factory was our best wedding decision, and our only regret is that we can't do it all over again!

Melissa · Married on 02/10/2018

The Cork Factory Hotel went above and beyond and truly exceeded our expectations for our February wedding! We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and guest accommodations here.

Keri was our coordinator and she was incredibly helpful and responsive to phone calls and emails throughout the planning process. She took our dreams for our big day and helped turn them into reality in the Ballroom.

The entire team was incredibly professional and easy to work with during planning and the event. They helped make our day completely stress free and fun. Being from out-of-town, having one location for guests to arrive, unpack and enjoy was incredibly convenient. The venue itself is incredibly beautiful and offers many locations for photos. They were incredibly accommodating with our ceremony needs and requests.

Having the caterer and cake included was also very convenient. We were actually able to eat at our cocktail hour and reception and the food was incredible! The cake was both stunning and delicious! All of our guests raved about their meals.

We loved having the accommodations on site. Our guests could truly enjoy themselves and not a moment or dollar was wasted busing guests back and forth. The unique industrial interior made for a stunning backdrop.

I'd highly recommend Keri and the Cork Factory Hotel for your wedding day or special occasion!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Cork Factory Hotel 14
    Cork Factory Hotel 15
    Cork Factory Hotel 16
    Cork Factory Hotel 17
    Cork Factory Hotel 18

Melissa,
    Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Cork Factory Hotel was able to play a part in making your big day everything you dreamed of! It was a pleasure working with you and Jim throughout the planning process, and I wish you the absolute best in your marriage!
    Sincerely,