Jonathan Kunkle Classical Guitarist

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$200 Most Popular Price

Jonathan Kunkle, in Mount Wolf, Pennsylvania, is a classical guitarist who can perform beautiful music at your wedding ceremony, reception and cocktail hour. He believes that music is an essential part of a wedding ceremony and sets the right tone for your event. Jonathan is a true professional when working with you to create the perfect playlist for your wedding.

Jonathan Kunkle can perform as a soloist on the guitar or include up to two other musicians. Jonathan works with each couple to select the right music for their wedding. He has played for outdoor and indoor weddings, as well as in churches. If you are looking for reception music, he has a repertoire of solo selections. He can also learn new songs and provides his own microphones.

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$200

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones

• Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/13/2021

Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour at Reception

We got married at the Harrisburg Capitol Building and we had no idea what that meant or to plan the music for that type of venue. Not only did Jonathan already have experience at that venue, he walked us through the entire planning...giving advice, but letting us have the input we needed to make it ours. Then (and this doesn't happen often) he showed up and did exactly what he promised he would. The entire wedding went off without a hitch and everyone talked about how amazing the music was. We went from a small wedding on an even smaller budget to having the classiest wedding music around! We cannot thank him enough for truly making it our dream wedding.

Thank You Rebecca.
    It was great to play for you and your guests.Everyone was easy to work with and your guests were very appreciative and kind to me at the wedding and reception. Thanks again for having me.
    Jonathan
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 09/25/2021

Just awesome!

Having a classical guitar is really added an extra element to our ceremony! It was great to work with Jonathan.

Thank You Nicole.
    It was an honor to play for your wedding. i enjoyed playing the pieces you picked. Your families and guests were very gracious to me. The ceremony and the setting were perfect. I am grateful I was able to participate.
    Best Wishes,
    Jonathan
    Daisy Married on 08/27/2021

Outstanding!

We had Jonathan play for our wedding on 8/27/21. He was amazing very reasonable outstanding!! All of our guest really enjoyed the music! He was fantastic. Thank you so much Jonathan for making our day special!

Thank You Daisy!
    I really enjoyed playing for you and Erik and your families and guests. It was a beautiful ceremony and I I am grateful to have been included in it. Thanks again. Jonathan

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Ceremony by Rachael Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

What an amazingly talented, and extremely professional DJ/Musician to add to your list of vendors for your upcoming event! Jonathan was extremely friendly and accommodating to work with. As the officiant, communication and flexibility are at the utmost of my list of qualities that I look for in my fellow team members, and Jonathan provided both (and more) seamlessly. I highly recommend you add Jonathan to your list of "must have people" to assist you with your upcoming event!

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Jonathan on several weddings this year, and found him to be FANTASTIC! His talent is evident, and his personality is warm and kind. His music added such a special touch to the ceremonies I have performed, and I would recommend him to any couple looking for a guitarist for their wedding. Rev. Judith

PO Box 403 Mount Wolf, Pennsylvania, 17347
Location of (Jonathan Kunkle Classical Guitarist)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding