Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Reviews

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 5
Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 6
Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 7

Savannah Lynch · Married on 04/08/2019

Perfect officiant for your special day!

My husband and I wanted quick and simple wedding. We looked into different elopement options, but most of them didn’t seem very meaningful. We found out about Judy on a Friday, and we booked our “Elopement” for Monday, which was exactly what we wanted. She had some establish locations that she recommended. We picked one that was close and convenient yet beautiful and unique. I was amazed that she was so accommodating, and I was so happy that she offered different packages with such personalization. I was already thrilled with her services, but when I met her, I felt very comfortable with her. My husband and I were both happy that we had someone so sweet and caring.

Thank you for everything, Judy! You helped make our day perfect, and we will forever be grateful!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 8
  • Michelle

Michelle Sandstrom · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely Splendid

Rev. Judith was such a blessing to us. She helped us plan and prepare for our wedding with her expert advice and knowledge of other local vendors such as cake bakers, hair salons, music, etc. She made our ceremony personal, intimate and special. We will cherish the memories of our day forever and are so grateful to have had her share our day with us.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Michelle:
    Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you as well. Your day was absolutely fabulous, and I was so happy I was able to catch up with you after the new year. I'm so sorry you had an issue with the courthouse, but I'm glad we were able to get it taken care of quickly.

Melanie · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I were married at the PA Ren Faire with Judith as our officiant! It was amazing. The whole process went so smoothly, and she was kind enough to help guide me through the roller coaster ride of planning a wedding. The stories she incorporated into our ceremony, and the quick witted actions of her when it was found out the vows hadn't been put in were awesome. If I ever had to do it all again I would easily choose her!

Thank you so much, Judith!

Sincerely,
    Melanie Kelso

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 9

Melanie:
    Thank you very much. I always enjoy weddings at the PA Renn Faire, as I started doing weddings there while I still worked Hospice. My couples there always hold a special place in my heart. I was pleased to be able to "ad-lib" vows for you. If you want to do it again, call me on your 5th anniversary. We can easily have a re-do!

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Rev. Judith was wonderful to work with. Her ceremony guide was extensive and provided us with so many options to choose from in creating our ceremony. My husband and I were contemplating having a friend marry us, and we’re so happy we had Rev. Judith do it instead. She was so professional, and even though we had only talked with her a few times, she made the ceremony so personalized. We had many of our guests compliment us after the ceremony, and a lot of them were shocked to learn that we had only had a few conversations with her. We would highly recommend Rev. Judith!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Katie:
    Thank you very much, and thank you for highlighting the importance of a professional who knows how to personalize the ceremony properly. I truly enjoy getting to know my couples, and working their stories into the wedding ceremony.

Timothy · Married on 07/09/2018

Wow what to say about Rev Judith she was just amazing to work with and we were so pleased we found her to do our ceremony she talked and emailed me the entire way and made our wedding that much more perfect she has seen it all and done it all and I'm quite sure there is not many problems she cant slove anyone looking for someone to officiate there wedding should definitely look her up we were so glad we did

Sent on 07/13/2018

Timothy:
    THANK YOU! Yes, I have seen a lot, and have had to problem solve at more than my fair share of weddings. That is part of the reason you want a professional, not your college roommate. It was a pleasure working with the two of you as well.
    Many Blessings,

Cyndi · Married on 05/27/2018

We love Rev. Judith!! We live in TN and coordinated our entire elopement service with Rev. Judith through emails. She helped us to know when to arrive in Gettysburg to obtain our marriage license in plenty of time. Everything was perfect the day of our ceremony! We highly highly recommend Rev. Judith!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Cyndi:
    Thank you! It was such fun working cross-state with the two of you. The location and ceremony fit you to a "T".

Samantha · Married on 05/17/2018

Having Judith as our wedding officiant was THE BEST decision we could’ve made for our special day. She made everything so easy and perfect! Thank you, Judith ❤️

Sent on 05/18/2018

Samantha:
    Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you both, and I'm so glad you found the process simple and easy.

Candy Shue · Married on 04/28/2018

Beautiful!!

Very pleasant to work with! Everything went very smooth. Alot of compliments on the service from our guests!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Cara · Married on 12/23/2017

Judith was very bright and warming, she did a really good job

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 10
    Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 11

Cara,
    Thank you very much. I enjoyed working with you both.
    Blessings for a long and happy marriage,

Michele · Married on 10/11/2017

We had a wonderful, beautiful Wedding last October at Sachs Covered Bridge in Gettysburg, thanks to Rev. Judith - She made us feel comfortable and put us at ease in the ceremony. We have great memories of our Wedding thanks to her and Victorian Photography studio too who took our pictures. If you want a simple, beautiful elopement Wedding in a picturesque setting, call Judith- she's the best! Our ceremony was truly the best! Thanks Judith ❤️

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 12
    Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 13

Michele:
    Thank you. I'm so happy you were pleased, not only with my services but also with Victorian Photography. The bridge truly is a beautiful place to get married.

Lyndsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Having Rev. Judith officiate our wedding was the best decision that my wife and I made. We went with the wedding ceremony package that enabled us to customize our ceremony--yes, it was more expensive, but worth EVERY penny. From the very beginning of the process, Rev. Judith made herself extremely available for us and anything that we needed, which was a huge stress reliever. When it came down the designing the ceremony, it was exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day, Rev. Judith truly made our ceremony special and most importantly, real and full of love and compassion. Our guests raved about how fabulous she was and what an amazing job she did.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Lyndsey, I have to say I was truly touched during your ceremony. There was one point when the two of you were emotional, and it was a palpable energy in the air. Thank you for allowing me to step inside that circle for a moment in time, and thank you for your kind words as well. May you have many wonderful years ahead.

Angela · Married on 10/08/2016

I truly thought that my day was going to be a disaster after another officiant took our money and ran. I messaged Rev Judith 2 short weeks before our planned date and she was nothing short of amazing in making it all come together. It was a rainy day today but it was a beautiful day. If I could give a million stars I would! So thank you Rev Judith for making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Angela, I'm so very sorry that you were stung by someone in my profession, but I am glad I was able to help salvage your day. Thank you for your kind words. The two of you and your children were a delight, and I hope I was able to help you find joy in you day.

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2016

Recommend 100% !!! Rev. Judith made our ceremony everything we could have imagined and more! From the first time we spoke and all the tons of emails between then and the wedding Rev. Judith was always so pleasant to work with! I always had tons of questions and she was so speedy to answer and help out. When it came to writing our own wedding vows she helped to edit them and make them just right. We had so many compliments on how personalized Rev. Judith had made our ceremony! All the reading and planning and answering questions she has you do is beyond worth all the time you spend getting to help plan and personalize your very own ceremony. We were beyond pleased with our wedding ceremony! She really covers all the little details when you have a face to face meeting prior to the big day. I am hoping years down the road if we want to renew our wedding vows that Rev. Judith will be there to help us in doing that! Also feel like we have gained someone as a life long friend. Cant get better than that! Thank you Rev. Judith for all that you do and making our day so magical!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Brittany, Thank you so very much. You were so much fun to work with, and I will always remember all the pink,... and the doves. I am enjoying keeping up with you on Facebook (and we got our air fryer! YAY!) I wish you many years of love and joy.

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2016

Rev. Judith was great!! She is such a sweet lady who did an amazing job at our ceremony. Her outline of our ceremony was easy to follow, which helped in making everything run smoothly. She has a very calming presence on what is an emotional day. Rev. Judith helped to ease my nerves while standing up at the alter with my now husband. The ceremony was intimate and everything that we wanted. Highly recommend Rev. Judith!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Samantha, Thank you so much. I knew how nervous you were, and I'm glad I was able to help a little. You did great too, by the way! You could not have asked for a more picture-perfect day, and I'm so glad you were pleased with the ceremony.

Jamie · Married on 06/17/2016

Rev. Judith was incredible to work with. She has so many options to make your ceremony uniquely you! She is accommodating and responds quickly. She also provides a lot of great advice on how to make the ceremony flawless. She absolutely made our ceremony perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Jamie. I was very honored to have been a part of your wedding day, especially having known you for so long. I'm pleased that you found not only the ceremony, but the process leading up to the ceremony easy, fun and personal. I wish you much love together.

Robert · Married on 06/04/2016

I normally don't write reviews but Rev. Judith Guash deserves it. She married my husband and I and couldn't make the process more smoother for us. I gotta admit, I was a wreck because a wedding is a huge deal. Thank God for Rev. Judith who was there anytime we needed her. She is personable and funny and caring and so down to earth. We still talk even after the fact. We didn't consider her someone we hired, she was more than just a friend. She is family. So if your looking for someone who is prompt, legitimate and reasonable and someone who is just there for you 200%, then Rev. Judith is your lady. Thanks again Judith, you are the best!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Robbie, Robbie, Robbie! What can I say? I was honored to be able to do your wedding ceremony, and I am thrilled to count you two among my friends. Thank you not only for your kind words but also for your generous heart.

Danneill · Married on 05/07/2016

She was amazing! I was having a hard time finding an officiant. It was coming down to the wire and I still had no luck. God sent this angle to me. From the 1st time I talked to her it felt like I have known her forever! She put all my worries at ease. She could tell how I was feeling overwhelmed and took everything made it work! She saved my sanity! I would have paid any amount for her to b standing by me on 1 of the best days of my life!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Danneill. I'm so glad I was available and able to help out. The two of you were a pleasure to work with. It was my honor to be standing with you on your special day, and I'm so glad you were pleased.

Jenee · Married on 03/29/2016

My husband and, I had a great experience. He is incarcerated and, before reaching finding her; my husband and, I almost gave up because, no one would respond or everyone had certain stipulations and, we had to meet their expectations but, without judgement Judith welcomed him and, I with open arms. He felt so comfortable with her and, he's not one to do that, lol. The steps were simple and, her patience was greatly appreciated. She came to the prison and, never once discouraged our decision; even when we had questions about anything, she responded immediately... The experience overall was great and, I know this is business but, she made us feel so welcomed, as if we found a new friend in her... Perfect Woman For The Job!!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jenee, Thank you very much. I was honored to work with the two of you not only in your ceremony, but in building your relationship as you look toward your future together. I wish you nothing but love and joy as you step forward.

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2015

If you want a custom wedding ceremony that people won't forget work with Rev. Judith. She has lots of options for all kinds of people and cultures. She makes you feel good about going into your wedding ceremony. We really enjoyed having her be a part of our wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Melissa, Thank you very much. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the two of you as well. I'm so glad you were pleased.

Maya · Married on 04/04/2015

Great officiant. Made our ceremony so special and we received so many compliments! Would recommend her to all. She even got a special shawl for our Indian / Western wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Maya,
    Thank you very much. I was so honored to Officiate your wedding, and thoroughly enjoyed working with the two of you. Your day was beautiful.
    Rev. Judith

Awesome. Her beautifully crafted ceremony captured a lot of who we really are. Wasn't sure how that was going to happen since she didn't know us but everyone has raved about how great she was. Totally easy to work with. Committed to making it 'YOUR' day

Sent on 12/15/2014

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much. You obviously made it very easy to get to know you through your detailed get to know you answers. I do try very hard to create personalized ceremonies, and I'm so glad you were pleased.

Cara-Shay · Married on 10/19/2014

LOVED Judith, she made our elopement feel like so much more than we expected, we loved it! Can't wait for when we renew our vows, we will definitely want Rev. Judith again, she just made everything feel wonderful and the location was great for some FALL love, just perfect we will never forget our day we became one. Judith is the best.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Cara-Shay,
    Thank you so very much. I'm so glad you and other couples have found ELOPE PA & MD to be of help. The day was absolutely lovely.

Justyne · Married on 10/18/2014

Rev. Judith was a dream come true for our wedding. Eric and myself both got so much out of our pre-marriage counseling sessions. We had such a great time that we weren't quite sure what to do with ourselves once they were completed. Judith created the ideal ceremony for us. We needed laughter [to avoid being sobbing messes] and she kept the ceremony perfectly light but serious for us. I can't imagine saying 'I do' without her guidance and direction.

Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Justyne & Eric,
    Thank you, and I agree. My Monday evenings were so empty once we finished our sessions. We were so happy to be a part of your wedding weekend, and felt blessed to be so welcomed by your families. Your day was picture perfect. I guess the only thing better would have been if you could have actually run the marathon the morning of, right?
    Rev. Judith

Rev. Judith provided us with information to help us with our spontaneous wedding plans.
    Our dream vacation turned into our dream wedding in Gettysburg. She guided us from the
    courthouse for the license and every step of the way answering any questions and giving
    us valuable information about how it was done "back then" .
    Our plan was to have tin type photos done and that escalated into "why not get married while
    in Civil War era clothing" That's where Rev. Judith came in. In communication with the photo studio and Rev. Judith we were able to have our wedding right there, complete with tin types. It was a wonderful experience and we will always be grateful for the ceremony of our lives.
    Thank you, Rev. Judith, for all you did for us and all the history you brought into our ceremony.
    We love you and God Bless you for who you are.
    Art and Dee

Sent on 12/12/2014

Art and Dee:
    Thank you so very much. It is always fun helping other think outside the box. I wish I could post a photo of the tin type. It was very nice of you to have the photographer provide me with one. I may try to scan it and include it in the photo section. Many blessings,