Celia Milton Celebrant Reviews

440 Reviews for Celia Milton Celebrant

• krista

Krista · Getting married on 02/20/2025

Cari is amazing!

We hired Celia’s company after she officiated my sister’s wedding. When she wasn’t available, we were introduced to Cari who would be our officiant. Cari was the perfect fit for us. She is a lovely write and wrote a beautiful, personalized ceremony for us that so many guests praised. It was heartfelt and really hit all the notes we were looking for. We highly recommend Cari for all types of weddings. She was a doll and extremely professional.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so, so much! You had such a stunning day! I hope your friends and family had a wonderful and personal celebration!
    Best wishes for an exciting ***married*** summer!

• Nakiesha

Nakiesha S. · Getting married on 06/12/2022

Celia is a joy!

Celia was wonderful to work with. We are so happy we chose her to marry us, she helped make our wonderful day every bit of special. I highly recommend Celia.

Sent on 12/31/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much! What a wonderful way to start 2021~ !!! Best wishes for a wonderful year full of (good) surprises, love and laughs!

• Edbein18

Edbein18 · Getting married on 03/03/2022

Celia Milton is wonderful

Celia Milton is a rock star! Very supportive and flexible, and focuses on how the couple wants their wedding ceremony to go.

Sent on 03/15/2021

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so fun to work with you both and meet your families. Best wishes for a wonderul year!

• Venkatesh

Venkatesh L. · Getting married on 12/12/2021

Celia Milton is amazing!!

Celia Milton, is an amazing officiant. Our wedding was planned really well and well communicated. Celia is very meticulous in her work and will take care of the parties involved. She is open to new ideas and will customize the whole event as per your needs. We had a really good time and it's all thanks to the efforts Celia puts into each and every part of our journey.

Sent on 12/29/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so, so much! It was so much fun to work with you and I loved all the personal touches you added! I think you really proved how personal and special a Zoom wedding can be! Including words from your parents was really priceless. Best wishes for a wonderul New Year! Celia

Marisa P. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Rev. Celia Milton is the best!

We had our wedding on Nov. 21st 2020. It was a small gathering of course but Rev. Celia Milton made the ceremony truly special and personable. I recommend hiring her just because her sermon is beautiful during the ceremony and makes people really want to listen.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Kim · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Married January 2nd

My fiance and I wanted a small zoom ceremony to start the new year, and Celia helped us so much. She was so kind and you can tell she has a passion for what she does. We were able to get married in our home with our two pugs completely stress free. Thank you so much Celia!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

It was so fun to marry you and your dogs!! (And they were perfect gentlemen; not one bark!)

Congratulations, and thank you for your kind words. Best wishes for a fabulous new year, full of love and luck and big slurpy dog kisses!
  • Elissa

Elissa A. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Could not have chosen better!

Celia was the most perfect officiant for our intimate wedding ceremony. We wanted a confident, well-spoken professional with a sense of humor and ability to really personalize our script, and we got the most wonderful match in Celia. When we read our ceremony script draft, it felt like she had known us for years. It fit us that well. She gave us so much freedom to personalize and adjust, and we didn't even have to. On the day of our wedding, Celia went above and beyond to stop by our getting-ready room to check name pronunciation and wish me good luck, and head to the ceremony space and offer to help with anything we needed. Her ceremony was so beautiful and moving, all while being funny and uplifting. She even sent us a small gift box of goodies before the wedding and a beautiful card right after. We so highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Okay, I have rules about making me cry, lol! Thank you for your lovely words! It was such a treat to work with you both; every decision that you made was so perfect as an expression of you both as individuals and a couple.
    Best wishes for a fabulous Valentines' Day and many years of love and surprises!
    Thank you again!

Erik H. · Married on 03/05/2021

A Joy to Work With

Celia was enthusiastic, helpful, and open-minded. She helped us craft a unique wedding, was quite flexible in incorporating our own requests, and provided some much needed guidance where appropriate. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you Eric and Victoria! What a singular, unique wedding ceremony! The setting you picked was simply perfect; I really can't imagine a better backdrop for such an intimate and intentional service.
    Best wishes for many years of love and laughs!
  • Deanna

Deanna L. · Married on 11/08/2020

Celia is Wonderful!!

We loved having Celia as our officiant. She is always such a joy to talk to. I love her writing style and how she pays attention to detail. She made the ceremony so special and personable and we loved her sense of humor. Everyone loved her and talked about how much they enjoyed our ceremony.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you so much! You both gave me a lot of great feedback, which made it so easy to write your ceremony!

Best wishes for a wonderful **married** holiday season!

• Sofi

Sofi W. · Married on 11/07/2020

Like Family!

We booked Celia early on into our 2-year engagement and as soon as we met her, there was no one else that we could go with that would be better! Celia presented with both an easy going, hilarious personality….and also a serious respect for the important occasion that she was going to be a part of. Throughout the wedding planning and covid quarantine process, Celia would check in with us to make sure we were holding up ok and to answer all of our questions. She was easily reachable all of the time and she created the most beautiful ceremony that really captured who we are as individuals and as a couple coming together. We were laughing one second and crying the next. There wasn’t a single moment that I would have changed about her work. If I could give more then a five star review, I would!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Okay, I have rules about making me cry during the day, LOL!
    It was just so fun to work with you because YOU TWO are so fun. I honestly think that every wedding ceremony is informed and created by the couple (even though they don't write it) and your personality as a couple just came through so clearly in all of our conversations. And on the day? You made me cry six times. I believe I mentioned that I have rules about that.
    I don't even need to wish you the best; you have it! Congratulations!
  • Helen

Helen R. · Married on 09/19/2020

Simply the best!

We cannot recommend Celia more highly! The ceremony Celia created for us was beautiful- it really felt like “us” and was so special to have it be so personalized. Not to mention all the help Celia gave us navigating changes due to COVID- from brainstorming new locations (yes, we went with one of her recommendations!) to guiding us through all the details we forgot - she really helped make our day special, no matter how different from our original plans. Celia was always a phone call away - we cannot thank her enough for her support and such a perfect ceremony!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our work together! The setting was so pretty, but I also think it was perfect for you! I hope enjoyed the whole day!!

Best wishes for a happy **married** holiday season!

Caitlin R. · Married on 07/24/2020

Celia made our backyard wedding so PERFECT =]

How do I do Celia justice with this review?! No pressure...Celia is INCREDIBLE to work with! She has a real PASSION for joining love together. We asked Celia to preform our wedding ceremony right after we picked our venue. Things were going great until the dreaded PANDEMIC (cue gloomy music). Thankfully our friends and family were ok but so many things went wrong for us during this time. Celia stuck with us! She was totally onboard for our plan B, the backyard wedding. Using her past EVENT PLANNING skills she helped us find caterers and servers. The ceremony she preformed was so BEAUTIFUL!! I am getting teary eyed just thinking about it again. The readings she chose were unique to us and only us. You would've thought she knew us all our lives. She kept us so involved in the planning. She kept us laughing and made us feel comfortable. It did not feel like a stranger was marrying us but rather, it felt like a friend was marrying us. My husband and I could not be more GRATEFUL for Celia and her beautiful ceremony she presented us with.

Sent on 08/08/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! What a sweet, personal afternoon! Your families were so gracious and fun, and the backyard is stunning! I give you big props for completely changing your plans and making the day feel like it was exactly what you imagined all along.

Best wishes for an amazing and exciting life together; I don't think there is any doubt about that!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay F. · Married on 07/10/2020

Look no further for your wedding officiant!

As a couple that needed to reschedule their wedding three times, you can imagine how challenging a task it was to make our wedding day possible. But when it came to Celia Milton, she could not have been more accommodating. Celia took the time to listen to our every need down to the very last detail, and was incredibly helpful whenever we needed a little extra guidance. Celia created the most amazing ambiance for our wedding ceremony. From the first word she said, her soft spoken, loving tone captivated every last one of our guests, and her positive energy was contagious! All of our loved ones had smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes as Celia recalled the important milestones of our love story, and later announced as us husband and wife. Celia took the time to personalize our ceremony for us in many special ways. From remembering our loved ones who are no longer with us, to honoring our mothers with a rose ceremony, to including all of our guests in a heartfelt ring warming, down to the very special shoutout to our little french bulldog who means the world to us, Celia was flawless. The entire ceremony was absolutely breathtaking, and after many uncertain months, we finally had our very own fairytale of a wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much! What a gorgeous, gorgeous day you had! I know it wasn't exactly what you envisioned when you started planning, but that beautiful fall backdrop was simply amazing!
    Best wishes for a lovely **married** fall and holiday season!!!

Rose · Married on 04/25/2020

A beautiful ceremony

We got married on 10/30/20 and immediately got so many compliments on Celia's ceremony. She sent us a full ceremony script and we reviewed prior to the wedding. It was just perfect - personal without being embarrassing, sentimental, sweet and just a touch of humor. We had four different wedding dates and Celia was so flexible and kind during the whole process. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Planning one wedding is plenty! Planning four? OMG!!! But you did have the most gorgeous day! You didn't see this, but your guests were all taking photos against the landscape at Ballyowen, and just having a great time with the amazing autumn backdrop!
    Best wishes for many more years of love and laughs and international travel too!

Christine · Married on 04/03/2020

Absolutely Wonderful!!!!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Celia from beginning to end. We booked her very early on since she was highly recommended by our venue coordinator. She is so helpful, attentive and kind. She personalized our ceremony and vows to really fit who we are as a couple. She also was very empathetic and positive during the postponement and rescheduling of our wedding. We could not say enough wonderful things about her and we highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 12/02/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to weigh in on our work together! You both stayed so sane and calm through all the changes and craziness, it was a pleasure to be part of your day. I hope you had a fabulous time celebrating!!

Best wishes for a happy **married** holiday season and a new year full of good surprises!!

Susan F. · Married on 02/09/2020

Celia Nailed It!

I found Celia and a few other potential officiants through this site and after talking with Celia I knew I wanted her to perform the ceremony. We had several phone conversations leading up to the day. Celia took the time to get to know us and made us so comfortable with the wording we chose. She is thoughtful, insightful, funny and truly cares about making this day special for you. I thought the reception and dancing would be my favorite part of the wedding but the ceremony was more than I could have wished for. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so, so much! What a sweet wedding and such a lovely relaxed location! It really is one of my favorites, and I know your friends and family had a great time!

Best wishes for a wonderful ***married*** holiday!!! And congratulations again!

• Marissa

Marissa A. · Married on 01/11/2020

January 2020

Celia was absolutely amazing! We received SO many compliments on our wedding ceremony. Celia took the time to make our ceremony really special and unique, really painting a perfect picture of me and my husband. Before the wedding, she made sure that we approved the script, so there were no surprises, and was very flexible with any changes we wanted. She is very well spoken, and kind of quirky, which made the ceremony fun and enjoyable to be a part of- it wasn't dry or ordinary. She also has a very calm and nurturing voice, which really sets the mood for a romantic ceremony. Everyone raved about beautiful the ceremony was, and we owe so much of it to Celia!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Congratlations!!! And thank you so much! You had so many great ideas for your ceremony that it made it really easy to personalize it for you! What a wonderful way to spend a winter evening!
    Best wishes for many more Happy New Years!!!
  • Rachael

Rachael D. · Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding officiant

I can’t thank Celia enough for all the things she did for our wedding. She was always available to talk and was able to make a personal ceremony for us that was both romantic and light hearted like we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Celia!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so, so much! It was such a pleasure to create your wedding; you both were so thoughtful in your responses to the questionnaire and in our conversations, I really felt your ceremony truly reflected you! The setting was magnificent, and I know your friends had a ball!
    Best wishes for a happy **married** holiday season and a grand New Year!
  • Jeff

Jeff N. · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Ceremony

We are so happy that we used Celia Milton Wedding Officiants for our wedding. We spoke with Celia who was great, and worked with Kari for our ceremony. We had great conversations with her and she was very invested in us as a couple. She wrote a personal, funny, and meaningful ceremony that worked out perfectly. Highly reccomened! Thank you for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad you had a terrific wedding in such a singular space! Best wishes for a very happy ***marrried*** new year, full of love and surprises!
  • Katie

Katie B. · Married on 11/08/2019

Personal & Intimate Ceremony in Brooklyn

My husband and I wanted a unique ceremony that felt personal & intimate for everyone involved. After watching Celia's videos from other weddings I knew she would deliver exactly what we were looking for. She got to know us and asked questions that made us feel at ease and reassured. I was asked so many times at our wedding how I knew Celia, everyone thought we must have known each other prior to the wedding because of how personal and invested she was during our ceremony. Celia is amazing! She was quick and humorous when she needed to be but then emotional and so sincere throughout the entire ceremony. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. I know it can be a scary process picking people to be part of your special day, especially the ceremony. We didn't want it to be boring but we also didn't want it to be a show. We wanted our story to be told to everyone we loved most. Celia was the perfect officiant for us. She will always be part of my memories of our wedding day. Thank you, Celia!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Hi! Thank you so, so much! I absolutely loved your wedding! Every detail was so personal and so 'you'! The Winery was such a warm, sweet location, and have to say that your DJ's playlist was probably one of the most inventive and expressive I've ever heard. Your careful attention to detail came though in every corner of the night!
    Best wishes for a wonderful 'married' Thanksgiving!!!

• Kristen

Kristen R. · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Nov 2 2019

Celia was such a calming factor for this crazy process. She was responsive, patient and so warm to work with. I would highly recommend her

Sent on 11/05/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much! It was really a pleasure to be part of your wedding celebration! The day was extravagantly gorgeous for November, a bonus!
    Now, on to a fabulous ***married*** Thanksgiving!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful and personal

Celia is amazing! My husband and I got to know Celia through a few phone calls and she made us feel very comfortable from the start! She had so many ideas for us to help create the perfect ceremony! It was absolutely everything that we wanted, short and sweet, but personal and funny. The guests loved her and raved about her! She has also been so extremely helpful with all the details with paperwork, etc. We would choose her again, without a doubt!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Hello! It was such a pleasure to work with you both! Your story is one of such serendipity and love it would be hard NOT to be charmed by it. And all that purple!!! Just gorgeous!

Thank you again, and best wishes for a happy *** married*** holiday season!

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

Celia is hands down one of the best officiants in NJ! She is very popular and books up fast for a reason! She created a highly personalized ceremony and executed it flawlessly. We received many compliments on how beautiful and personal our ceremony was (I find the majority of wedding ceremonies boring and ours truly was not!) and how the ceremony perfectly reflected us individually and as a couple. Included all of the quotes / mentions we asked for and really took the time to get to know us. Thank you Celia for truly creating something special!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so, so much! It was so great to work with you; you were so open to including so many fun elements (like "Falling in Love is like Owning a Dog as your opening reading!)! It made it very easy to create your script!
    Best wishes for a lovely ***married** holiday season and new year!
  • MrsPez19

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2019

Fantastic!

Celia was fantastic! All our guests thought Celia knew us. She was spot on with our ceremony and made it so special. Thank you again Celia!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much! What a gorgeous day you had! There were so many unique touches you included (bagpipers!! ), it was really fun.
    Best wishes for a fabulous **married**holiday season!

Naomi · Married on 09/22/2019

Celia is the best!!

You dont usually receive compliments on your choice of officiant, but with Celia you will!. Not only is she an absolute pleasure to work with, she gets to know you as a couple and delivers the perfect words. Everyone loves how she made them laugh, and cry, and think about love. Without being overly religious or too lax. It was just perfect! I cant think of a better word to describe our big day. Thank you Celia!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so, so much! You were so much fun to work with, and it really looked like you were having a great time during the ceremony!!
    Best wishes for a fabulous new year!!