217 | Verona, NJ

217 Reviews for La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers

217 La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers Reviews
  • Y

Y · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Mandy is not only incredibly talented but so kind, down to earth and committed to making sure her brides are happy! I can't recommend her enough!

Patricia · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Mandy for my daughters wedding on 9/8/18 at Hamilton Farm Golf Club. With all the decisions you have to make planning a wedding, this was definitely one of the best! From the initial consultation, the hair trials and most importantly the Wedding Day, Mandy was professional, responsive and an absolute pleasure! Add to that her exceptional skill with hair and her amazing team of hair and makeup artists and the result is stunning! Thank you Mandy for caring so much about what you do and for caring so much about my daughter! She looked absolutely gorgeous!! Best, Patricia Holtermann

Kim · Married on 08/19/2018

Mandy and her team from La Sorella were incredible! Mandy is very responsive and has such a great vision. She nailed my hairstyle and it was gorgeous and last the whole day (even in very windy beach conditions!). She even referred an awesome hairstylist to me as my usual girl was out on maternity leave before my wedding. Melanie did all of my bridal party's hair and everyone loved their look. Tonja was our makeup artist and was spot on! This team really ensured that my girls and I looked gorgeous for the big day and we got soo many compliments from the guests!

La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 2
    La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 3
    La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 4

Jamie · Married on 08/11/2018

Mandy was fantastic! She did hair for myself, my 7 bridesmaids and the moms and everyone looked amazing! Mandy was so sweet and a great to have around for the day of - on time, last to leave, early for our touch ups and incredibly professional throughout the entire process. My trial was a breeze and she took the time to meet me and my sister to match our hair for extensions. 100% recommend Mandy!

La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 5
    La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 6

Lindsey · Married on 07/14/2018

I got married in summer 2018 and used La Sorella Bridal for my hair and makeup for my wedding party of 12 people total (2 moms, 9 bridesmaids and me). Two separate friends recommended Mandy to me, so consider this as good as a word of mouth review. I cannot speak more highly of my experience with Mandy, Carrie and the entire team. I am not someone who often does my hair or makeup and was skeptical of how happy I would be of having my hair and makeup professionally done for my wedding. Mandy and Carrie really knocked it out of the park and made me feel so comfortable and beyond beautiful on my wedding day. I am so happy I agreed to the extensions that they recommended since I have very fine, thin hair. It made a huge difference, and my curls held the whole night. Mandy is very organized and knows exactly how to efficiently run an operation of getting hair and makeup done for large bridal parties. We were totally on schedule, and she was great at communicating clear instructions to make the day as easy as possible. All of 12 us were absolutely thrilled with how we looked and felt. Mandy, Carrie and team are so talented, and really the best around. Book them now because they book up over a year in advance!!

Lindsey · Married on 07/03/2018

Mandy is excellent! She was super professional and always provided quick responses. I can't thank her enough for being super flexible. I had scheduled my engagement shoot for 8am in Central Park and needed hair to be done by 6am. She was not only willing to come to my house to do my hair at that early hour but also worked with my schedule as the weather was not cooperative and the shoot had to be rescheduled twice. She used my halo extensions and gave me the most voluminous beautiful curls (very Victoria Secret fashion show like) which was the exact look I was going for. It was a hot day and the curls were still intact the next day. FABULOUS!!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Mandy and her hair and makeup team were incredible to work! I could not recommend her more highly for your wedding day. She and her team were extreme professionals, showing up on time and working so quickly and efficiently to get hair and makeup done for 9 women. You just simply show Mandy a photo of a hairstyle you want and she immediately gets to work, making your bridesmaids hair look exactly as you envisioned. And as for my bridal hair and makeup, she gave me great feedback and opinions during my trial and helped create the exact look I wanted and replicated that look exactly on my wedding day. She is truly talented and such a fun and sweet person to spend time with. Mandy was recommended to me by my wedding planner and I found her prices for her quality to be amazing. So great in fact that I recommended Mandy to my best friend for her bridesmaids hair styles, and she did wonderful then too! La Sorella Bridal was the absolute best!

Deb · Married on 05/28/2018

Mandy is incredible. She is so patient, calm, and so talented. I would not have felt as confident and pretty without her. THANK YOU MANDY!!!

elise · Married on 04/27/2018

I love Mandy!!! Her team was wonderful, everyone can not stop talking about their hair and make up. They listened to everything we wanted ( even the picky ones) and were so amazing to work with. Extremely professional and worth every penny! Book her asap cause they are so good and fill up!

Kimberly · Married on 04/21/2018

La Sorella Bridal is simply amazing. I got their information from a referral after the makeup and hair artist I booked told me (2 months before the wedding and 6 days before my bridal shower and trial) that she had accidentally double booked and could not do my wedding. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and this proves it! I contacted Mandy on February 5th and got a response in minutes. I explained my situation and she got me booked for a trial that Sunday for my bridal shower. I immediately booked them for my wedding and I am so happy I did! I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life - my hair was by Isabele and makeup by Cari. All my girls looked amazing and the moms too! They took their time on everyone and everything was perfect. I can not thank Mandy, Isabele, and Cari enough for taking such great care of us!! I highly recommend them to everyone!!

La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 7
    La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 8
    La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 9
    La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 10

Ariel · Married on 03/25/2018

Mandy was beyond what I could have ever imagined -- She captured exactly what I envisioned for my hair. The curls were soft and so beautiful and she gorgeously incorporated the extensions and no one could tell it wasn't my hair! She listened to all my thoughts and incorporated my feedback after our trial. She responded to emails so quickly, which I truly appreciated because I had a lot of questions! My bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair too!! She did so many different styles so well. I even had one of my friends do the exact same hairstyle as me for her wedding because she loved mine so much! I would recommend Mandy to everyone!! She was so professional and made sure we were completely on time in the morning. She also incorporated a hair clip I had rented and did not get until that morning-- and it looked so beautiful! I could go on forever about how much I loved my hair on my wedding day. I just got the photos back and it looks amazing! Thank you so much, Mandy!! It was such a pleasure to work with you!!

Samantha · Married on 12/21/2017

I was extremely picky when choosing someone to do my hair for my wedding - but when I had my trial with Mandy I knew she was the real deal! I usually style my own hair regularly so I was looking for someone who could add that extra wow factor for my wedding day, and Mandy pulled it off stunningly. She and her assistant helped to make me and my bridal party look and feel absolutely amazing for the day. Not only were they super talented and professional, but also a joy to work with. Thank you ladies!!

La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 11
    La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 12

popo · Married on 11/25/2017

my hairs looked wonderful thank you manby

Colleen · Married on 11/17/2017

I just got married on 11/17/17 in NJ and Mandy did my hair along with all six of my bridesmaids. I cannot express how pleased I was with the outcome. Mandy is an absolute gem to work with and I couldn’t be happier that I chose her for all of our hair needs….future brides...you will not be disappointed!! Mandy’s pricing is extremely reasonable as well, especially for the area, and my price included her doing a total of 7 people’s hair, travel fees and real human hair extensions.

From the beginning, Mandy was very professional and responsive to answering emails and calls--responding to any inquiries in a timely fashion. When going for my trial, while I couldn’t decide on an exact style, I showed her pictures and, like that, she completely understood “the look” I was going for and created something magical. I was not worried at all with how the results would be on the wedding day!

On the wedding day, Mandy got to my hotel room nice and early. All of the girls had ideas of what they wanted their hair to look like and Mandy was very accommodating and completed them all in a timely manner. They were all amazed with her talent (I had no doubt they would be!). My hair looked better than I could have imagined--very elegant, lots of volume, looked fabulous in pictures, and held throughout the entire day! Me and my whole bridal party looked and felt absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you so much for making my day so memorable and beautiful!

La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 13
    La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers 14

Stacy · Married on 10/13/2017

Mandy did hair for all 8 of my bridesmaids for my October wedding, and she was phenomenal! She showed up right on time and had all 8 girls done right on schedule, and each of them got exactly what they asked for. It was honestly the best hair I've seen done for bridesmaids, and I have been a bridesmaid in 4 weddings myself prior to this, with one traumatic hair experience of my own. Luckily, Mandy will be doing the next 2 weddings I am in as well! Her pricing is reasonable, she's very responsive and friendly, and the hair comes out beautiful.

Anne-Marie · Married on 10/01/2017

We all know that beauticians are not magicians, however, Mandy and Carrie are truly the exceptions. Throughout the entire process, they were extremely professional, responsive, accommodating and always with a warm smile. I was worried about the schedule and somewhat nervous they would get all three of us done within the allotted time. They were punctual, set up their stations like clockwork and were done ahead of schedule. And the best part is that they made all three of us look stunning. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful we looked. The hairstyle was very flattering. Mandy graciously obliged all requests. My updo lasted all day and held up through the many hours of dancing. The makeup was so natural looking and truly contributed in transforming all of us into glamourous women. I didn’t even have to touch it up except for applying lipstick. My niece, also a bridesmaid, had her hair and makeup done by Mandy and Carrie. Everyone commented on her looks and many were asking why she looked much more elegant and beautiful than the other 5 bridesmaids (they had hair and makeup done by a different team). Both Mandy and Carrie succeeded in making my son's wedding day even more special!

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2017

I was referred to Mandy by one of my close friends who used her for her wedding. I had two hair trials with Mandy as I changed my mind towards the wedding on what I wanted to do. She was patient and able to give input and advice on what might look best. She was also very flexible as I was coming in from NYC and she made sure to be able to accommodate my schedule. The day-of, Mandy was there promptly and ready to go! She did a great job on my bridal party's hair as well as mine! It was exactly what I wanted and I was relieved not to have any hair issues adding stress to my big day!

Joann · Married on 09/16/2017

Mandy and her assistant were a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning of the booking process, she answered my emails and questions quickly and made me feel very comfortable with everything we talked about. I had booked a very early morning appointment for my wedding, starting at 5:30 am. Mandy and her assistant were both on time and ready to go. Every girl, including the mother of the bride, and me the bride had their hair finished before the allotted amount of time. We were completely ready before the photographers arrived. Everyone loved their hair, and we received so many compliments. I cannot thank Mandy enough for coming so early and going above and beyond for my wedding. I would recommend Mandy to anyone. She works quickly and professionally, and you don't have to worry about your hair. Mandy will take care of it.

Sandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Mandy was absolutely amazing to work with! Super responsive and informative throughout the whole process and is so good at what she does. She made me look and feel fabulous on my wedding day and my hair style lasted until the very end of the night. Not only did she do my hair but she was also able to handle my entire bridal party and moms totaling 10 people! Would absolutely recommend her to everyone for their wedding!

• F

Fatime · Married on 09/03/2017

Mandy and her team were great. From the trials to the day of the wedding. We received so many compliments. Our hair and makeup lasted all night. Everyone looked amazing. I'm so happy we found La Sorella. Thank you Mandy!

Adriana · Married on 08/31/2017

My wedding was on 08/31/17 and I was extremely happy with Mandy's work. My hair was perfect, just how i wanted it and my bridesmaids' hair were fabulous as well. Mandy is extremely professional and as the bride I was extremely satisfied, happy and not nervous that my hair and makeup were in good hands. My advice to future brides is that you will not regret choosing Mandy for the day of your wedding or any other event for her to make you look beautiful. Thank you Mandy!

Trisha · Married on 08/26/2017

One of the best decisions I made for my big day was booking Mandy and her team to do hair and makeup for my bridal party. From the first time I contacted her, to the trial, and to the big day of Mandy was super nice, responsive, accommodating, prompt, and you can really tell that she loves what she does. At first, I wasn't too sure whether I wanted my hair half up/down do or an updo so I went for 2 trials. What I did know was that I wanted a soft and romantic look. I sent Mandy some inspiration pictures and she totally nailed both of the looks I was thinking of. When it came to wedding day I decided on the updo and OMG I really felt like the most beautiful bride and my look lasted throughout the whole entire day until the night came to an end. Mind you, aside from myself, she and her assistant styled 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and was able to squeeze in my aunt from our schedule start time at 6 in the morning and finished even before our scheduled 11 o clock finishing time! Everyone's hair looked so beautiful and lasted until the end of the night as well! I must say Mandy really knows how to style hair based on the frame of your face making sure the hairstyle you want will look absolutely amazing on YOU. Not only was the hair perfect but the makeup, too, was on point! It felt so good knowing I picked the perfect team as I watched my girls look into the mirror with the brightest eyes when they saw themselves in the mirror. Thank you again so much for making us all look and feel so beautiful La Sorella Bridal!

Georgiana · Married on 08/25/2017

Open message to La Sorella Bridal :

I can not begin to Thank You So Much for the beautiful & creative care that you put into making The Most of my special day !! As the maid of honor to my niece's wedding, and also, me being "rather particular" about my look for the day ~ ~ you and your talented beauty team delivered exactly what I wanted to achieve . . . And More !!!
    Your hair design followed me "out of the box" to create an edgy, fresh, sexy & modern look ! You are not the typical bridal design team . . . You are at the top of your game. No "cookie cutter" stylist here !! You are a total professional who is calming, attentive and fun ! My make-up application was so natural and stunning !! I had receieved so many compliments !! There was no need to "touch it up" during our 11 hour event !! *** I was camera ready All Day !! *** Thank you for arriving perfectly on time and working so efficiently even when we discovered that the photographer wanted the bridal party to be ready :30 minutes earlier then expected.

I am so so happy that I have discoverd La Sorella Bridal !!! I will be calling on you in the near future for my next special event, and even for an impressive "great look" for my next Hot Date !!!

Bottom line: If you are looking for your Own Unique Look for your Very Special Event, look no further then La Sorella Bridal !!

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

My hair looked great on my big day and came out gorgeous in the photographs. Thank you Mandy!