Jeri Houseworth Photography

Eatontown, NJ View map
$6,950 Most Popular Price

$6,950 Most Popular Price

Jeri has been photographing weddings since 1995. She is listed on Grace Ormonde's Platinum List of Vendors and was recently featured as photographer of the week by Wedding Style Magazine. She is one of PDN’s Top Knot winners , Voted Best of Wedding Photographers by the Knot, a Bride's Choice Award Winner since it's inception and has been interviewed on ABC’s Good Morning America Weekend Edition.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,950

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jennifer Married on 10/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jeri and her second photographer Barb were great to work with, and did an excellent job photographing our wedding this past October. Jeri was very responsive throughout the whole process, and answered tons of questions as we had as planned out what we wanted for our wedding photos- she also had a lot of great suggestions for us on other aspects of our wedding weekend since she’s so familiar with the area—a getting ready hotel, hair and makeup recommendations, etc. That was so helpful to us as we were coming up with our plan and timeline for the weekend. On the wedding day, Jeri and Barb arrived while we were getting ready at the hotel; Jeri photographed the bride, while Barb took pictures of the groom and groomsmen. They both did a great job helping us and our bridal party and families stay calm and feel more comfortable on what was a stressful morning! We both don’t love getting our picture taken, but Jeri and Barb really helped us relax and enjoy the process. After our first look at the hotel, we did our pictures at our wedding venue before the ceremony – Jeri and Barb made it a lot of fun for the entire bridal party, and we have a lot of great and unique photos on the beach, both before and after the ceremony to capture different light as the sun started to go down. They really captured the beachy feel we wanted. During the reception, they took a ton of candid shots of our guests, which was exactly what we wanted (we didn’t want a lot of staged photos). Overall we had a great experience working them both!

Jeri Houseworth Photography's reply:

Thank you Jenn & Brian, we had so much fun with you both!
    Caroline Married on 10/14/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jeri and her team are incredible!! i have never seen anyone take more beautiful pictures. She took my engagement photos and wedding photos and I will be using her for much more in the future. She never poses you so you look "fake" or uncomfortable only natural and they candid shots are even better. Her farmhouse is a stunning backdrop for any occasion! Her assistant Barb is wonderful as well. Everyone who sees her pictures say they belong in magazines and they couldn't be more right! Jeri thank you SOO much for such fantastic pictures and for letting me use your farmhouse! If you want the best photographer call Jeri! :)

Jeri Houseworth Photography's reply:

thank you caroline! it was a pleasure hosting you and your family and friends at the farmhouse and documenting your special day!
    Leah Married on 09/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I thought of Jeri first thing when we began planning for our wedding. She is a local legend having photographed my friend's wedding back in 2012, a wedding I was a bridesmaid for, as well as a few other brides I've known growing up. I've been familiar with her work for a long time and she always brings a tear with special shots she's able to get! It really wasn't a question when it came time to book someone to photograph our big day. Full disclosure, her experience and level of talent (top notch) is reflected in her prices which we made a point to build our budget around. It was worth it for us. I couldn't imagine having anyone else there on that day. Jeri not only takes stunning photos, she is a true professional. She kept us on a timeline and orchestrated our giant wedding party (of 16) plus our families to get beautiful photos taken in a quick and beautiful way so we could move on to the ceremony in a timely manner (we chose to do a first look). She will get every shot on your list, plus more! We have so many photos I can't decide which ones I want to print (I want to print them all but I don't have enough wall space). I can't say enough about her! Her demeanor is calm and serene which kept me calm in the minutes leading up to seeing my dad for the first time and then seeing Eric for the first time. She made it all so seamless for me. I would recommend Jeri and her very talented, ball-of-fun assistant Barbara Wentzel to any bride looking for a photographer!

Jeri Houseworth Photography's reply:

thank you so much leah for the lovely review...it was such an honor to just be there let alone capture your love story...barb and i had a ball with all of you! i wish you and eric a lifetime of days as beautiful as that one and the two of you! xo
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Drew & Laura
    18 photos · 08/03/2015

joeburnsphotography joeburnsphotography Wedding Photographers

Jeri nails it everytime. She is an amazing storyteller who really know how to capture your love story.

PeterJames Floral Couture PeterJames Floral Couture Wedding Florists

When i work with Jeri and a Bride ...2 distinct words come to mine...ARTISTIC...and EMOTIONAL.....first because Jeri is a true artist....and secondly all the emotions you are feeling that day become captured in that little black box she carries around..totally completing the story for that special day.

Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

Everytime I have the pleasure of working with Jeri Houseworth I am so impressed with how she treats the bride and her family. She is a true photojournalist with a stylish flair and her attention to the details makes her work so beautiful. I highly recommend her to any couple looking for a great photographer!

17 Hope Rd Eatontown, NJ, 07724
732-598-1083

by appointment only
Location of (Jeri Houseworth Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding