Sands of Time Video Productions

Sands of Time Video Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sands of Time Video Productions

Sands of Time Video Productions will make the memories of your day be those you and your family will cherish for an eternity!

This is YOUR day! We pride ourselves not only in being unobtrusive and creative, but in working with you to personalize a package that fits your individual needs. In mixing our traditional and photojournalistic style, we use wireless microphones, discreet lighting and offer multi-camera coverage. We are a fully digital videography company~ from our cameras to our non-linear editing systems.

We are here to help and would be happy to answer any of your questions. Give us a call to set up an appointment! Be sure to check out our "samples" and "extras" pages on our website.

It's more than holding a camera...it's an art form.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Sands of Time Video Productions on

22 Reviews for Sands of Time Video Productions

Thank you so much for our wedding video we love it!! We are so glad Susan from Something Blue NJ had recommended you to video our wedding! When we watch our video its like we are reliving our day all over again! The details of the video are amazing! The recap is a great piece of the video. We got the video just in time for Christmas and it was such a great surprise for our family to watch it! I love that our video is so long! We'll treasure our wedding video forever!

Love,
Gia & Ray Kerico
August 24, 2014

Profile Picture Gia, 8/24/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were very happy with our video! It was amazing! I honestly could not have asked for more :) We were running around all night and there were so many details that we missed and Jen was able to catch them all. Thank you Sand of Time!

Profile Picture Lily , 6/29/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jen is absolutely amazing! She captured every special moment of my wedding. That day goes by so fast and it is hard to remember all of the important details, but Jen's video was able to highlight everything I wanted to remember. She helped to customize the video to my exact taste, and was always ready to answer any questions I had. It is something that my husband and I will cherish forever. Thank you for everything Jen!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 12/22/12, 6 Reviews

9 Photos

My Photo Album

9 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Jennifer was so much fun to work with. As a photographer, I found that we could work together to capture the key moments of the event without tripping over each other or bumping heads. She was extremely courteous an unobtrusive and her work is beautiful. I will recommend Jennifer and Sands of Time Video Production any chance I get. When you work with people who take their job seriously and give 100%, it is very inspiring.

Jennifer's work is exceptional. The time and care she puts into her events and projects is astounding! Every detail and idea is new and different. She is Excellent at her craft! Joey Kidd Marino and Dave Nase NJsBestDJs.com

We are always happy to see Jennifer! Her work is beautiful and such a pleasure to work with. Our brides love her!

i've worked with jen for over 10 years and my clients have always been so happy with their final product...plus, we always have such a great time working together!

Events