301 Bangs Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About NJs Best DJs

Experience the excitement with NJs Best DJs, a wedding entertainment company in Monmouth, New Jersey. Servicing couples throughout the Northern and Southern New Jersey areas, NJs Best DJs is dedicated to creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy all night long. Providing professional, experienced DJs alongside a sophisticated team of coordinators, NJs Best DJs puts you in the driver seat while working with their diverse group of personalities. Book NJs Best DJs now and guarantee to have a successful wedding day.

NJs Best DJs is all about the wedding reception and has been helping couples turn their entertainment dreams into a reality for decades now. With NJs Best DJs, you can be confident that you and your guests will have a fun-filled affair, where everyone will leave with memories that last them a lifetime. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life and NJs Best DJs wants to help create a memorable experience for you and your guests. They are available for the following services:

• MC

331 Reviews for NJs Best DJs

1 User photo

• Valerie

Valerie Buccino Daly · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing! 100% recommend!

Dave did my sister's wedding three years ago and from that moment on, I knew I wanted him to do my wedding. Working with Dave was a breeze. He was almost as excited for our wedding as we were and he took all of our requests and detailed notes and made them come alive. Dave had everyone up dancing- our dance floor was full almost the entire night and my husband and I had an absolute blast. The selfie station was amazing as well and our guests loved it! We absolutely recommend Dave and his team. He made our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be and he even played several extra songs at the end to keep the party going because he could tell everyone was having the time of their lives. We have a couple guests who have already asked for his info for upcoming events. We are so grateful to Dave and his team!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Allison

Allison Avogardo · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Bragen-Avogardo Wedding 11/16/19

We could not be happier with our experience with Dave at NJ's Best DJs for our wedding! He was so easy to talk to, very quick to respond, flexible and very helpful during the planning process. He arrived early to the venue to make sure that everything was set up perfectly and made sure to bring a microphone for our ceremony in case we needed one - something I had not even thought of. When reviewing the names of the bridal party - he made sure that he wrote them in a way so that no one's name would be mispronounced. The music playlist was great and he understood our taste in music so well - the crowd LOVED it! Everyone danced the entire time. It was the perfect day from start to finish, and I would recommend NJ's Best DJs to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Theresa Hayes · Married on 10/25/2019

10 out of Definitely NJs best DJs!

After attending my cousins wedding (she had hired Dave) I knew I wasnt going to have to shop around for a DJ. I hired him for my own wedding and he did not disappoint. He was great at getting the guests to dance and have fun! Everything from introductions to the champagne toast to the garter and bouquet all ran very smoothly. He really listened when he asked what the type of music my husband and I liked, and played a great mix as well as song requested by guests. He will give you a website link to sign into for your own portal where you can put down songs you want him to play and any songs you don't want to play which was super handy and very easy to use. Dave really helped make this night amazing. I would definitely book him in the future if I needed a DJ again, and my other cousin has him book for her own wedding too! Hes very prompt and easy to get in contact with. All aspects of working with him and his company are easy and stress free!

Sent on 01/15/2020

NJs Best DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2795
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I have done many ceremonies where NJ's Best DJ's were the DJ. They have an outstanding music flow and each of them have such a great personality! They have made every affair I attended just superb!

• McLoone's Pier House Restaurant Weddings

When couples ask us for recommendations for a DJ, we immediately think...NJs Best DJs! Dave & his crew are amazing. They are professional, courteous and most importantly, SO fun!

• Turning Heads Hair Color & Design, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Joe and his crew are the best, not only did I have them as my DJ but have several friends that have used them as well. My wedding was small but you wouldn't know it by looking at the dance floor since it was packed the whole night. They are absolutely amazing!!!

• 301 Bangs Ave Asbury Park, 07712 See on map
    844-311-3243 (Phone number)
    Location of (NJs Best DJs)