301 Bangs Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About NJs Best DJs

Experience the excitement with NJs Best DJs, a wedding entertainment company in Monmouth, New Jersey. Servicing couples throughout the Northern and Southern New Jersey areas, NJs Best DJs is dedicated to creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy all night long. Providing professional, experienced DJs alongside a sophisticated team of coordinators, NJs Best DJs puts you in the driver seat while working with their diverse group of personalities. Book NJs Best DJs now and guarantee to have a successful wedding day.

NJs Best DJs is all about the wedding reception and has been helping couples turn their entertainment dreams into a reality for decades now. With NJs Best DJs, you can be confident that you and your guests will have a fun-filled affair, where everyone will leave with memories that last them a lifetime. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life and NJs Best DJs wants to help create a memorable experience for you and your guests. They are available for the following services:

• MC

1 User photo

NJs Best DJs 1

Kelly Van Demark · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Dave Nase

Dave Nase (NJs Best DJs) is absolutely amazing! I had the pleasure of hiring him as my DJ for my wedding on 10/20/2018. The dance floor was 100% packed the whole night. He is amazing at reading the crowd and really knows how to get the party started and keep it going! He is so easy to work with and really cared about my husband and I having the best day ever (which we absolutely did, thanks to Dave)! I highly recommend hiring this company for all of your DJ needs-you will not regret it!

NJs Best DJs 2
  • Alforev

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2018

My husband and I struggled for months to find a DJ for our wedding. We had met and spoken to plenty of arrogant DJs who charges insane prices and had such obnoxious personalities that we just couldn’t justify giving them our money. A coworker of mine recommended Dave just in time! I was about ready to plug in my iPhone and hope for the best because I was so frustrated with the search for a decent DJ. Dave from NJsBestDJs was beyond anything we had hoped for in an ideal DJ. When we first met him, he was personable and sincere. There was no BS like we had with other DJs we spoke to. It was evident that Dave had extensive experience and truly cared about making our wedding what we wanted it to be. He didn’t try to hard-sell us into all the extras, knowing we were on a budget. We were amazed that we didn’t feel pressured or stressed talking with Dave and we felt like we could really trust him. About a month before our wedding we attended another wedding where the DJ was atrocious and the dance floor remained empty. We ended up leaving the wedding early because there was nothing to do after the dinner and dessert. At our wedding reception, Dave managed to keep everyone on the dance floor. We didn’t give him tons of requests because we trusted his expertise and we are so thankful we did. People raved about the music to us and one of our fondest memories is our three year old nephew having a blast as he danced throughout the entire night. We can confidently say that he made our reception enjoyable for our guests. We will always recommend Dave. We guarantee you that you will not find a better DJ!

NJs Best DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,795.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I have done many ceremonies where NJ's Best DJ's were the DJ. They have an outstanding music flow and each of them have such a great personality! They have made every affair I attended just superb!

• McLoone's Pier House
    McLoone's Pier House Restaurant Weddings

When couples ask us for recommendations for a DJ, we immediately think...NJs Best DJs! Dave & his crew are amazing. They are professional, courteous and most importantly, SO fun!

• Turning Heads Hair Color & Design, LLC
    Turning Heads Hair Color & Design, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Joe and his crew are the best, not only did I have them as my DJ but have several friends that have used them as well. My wedding was small but you wouldn't know it by looking at the dance floor since it was packed the whole night. They are absolutely amazing!!!

• 301 Bangs Ave Asbury Park, NJ 07712 See on map