301 Bangs Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About NJs Best DJs

Experience the excitement with NJs Best DJs, a wedding entertainment company in Monmouth, New Jersey. Servicing couples throughout the Northern and Southern New Jersey areas, NJs Best DJs is dedicated to creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy all night long. Providing professional, experienced DJs alongside a sophisticated team of coordinators, NJs Best DJs puts you in the driver seat while working with their diverse group of personalities. Book NJs Best DJs now and guarantee to have a successful wedding day.

NJs Best DJs is all about the wedding reception and has been helping couples turn their entertainment dreams into a reality for decades now. With NJs Best DJs, you can be confident that you and your guests will have a fun-filled affair, where everyone will leave with memories that last them a lifetime. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life and NJs Best DJs wants to help create a memorable experience for you and your guests. They are available for the following services:

• MC

1 User photo

NJs Best DJs 1
  • Valerie

Valerie Buccino Daly · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing! 100% recommend!

Dave did my sister's wedding three years ago and from that moment on, I knew I wanted him to do my wedding. Working with Dave was a breeze. He was almost as excited for our wedding as we were and he took all of our requests and detailed notes and made them come alive. Dave had everyone up dancing- our dance floor was full almost the entire night and my husband and I had an absolute blast. The selfie station was amazing as well and our guests loved it! We absolutely recommend Dave and his team. He made our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be and he even played several extra songs at the end to keep the party going because he could tell everyone was having the time of their lives. We have a couple guests who have already asked for his info for upcoming events. We are so grateful to Dave and his team!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Kelly Van Demark · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Dave Nase

Dave Nase (NJs Best DJs) is absolutely amazing! I had the pleasure of hiring him as my DJ for my wedding on 10/20/2018. The dance floor was 100% packed the whole night. He is amazing at reading the crowd and really knows how to get the party started and keep it going! He is so easy to work with and really cared about my husband and I having the best day ever (which we absolutely did, thanks to Dave)! I highly recommend hiring this company for all of your DJ needs-you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    NJs Best DJs 2

NJs Best DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,795.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I have done many ceremonies where NJ's Best DJ's were the DJ. They have an outstanding music flow and each of them have such a great personality! They have made every affair I attended just superb!

• McLoone's Pier House
    McLoone's Pier House Restaurant Weddings

When couples ask us for recommendations for a DJ, we immediately think...NJs Best DJs! Dave & his crew are amazing. They are professional, courteous and most importantly, SO fun!

• Turning Heads Hair Color & Design, LLC
    Turning Heads Hair Color & Design, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Joe and his crew are the best, not only did I have them as my DJ but have several friends that have used them as well. My wedding was small but you wouldn't know it by looking at the dance floor since it was packed the whole night. They are absolutely amazing!!!

• 301 Bangs Ave Asbury Park, 07712 See on map