601 Bangs Avenue, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756 Map · Phone number

About erin h. photography

Erin H Photography has a unique blend of romantic, candid and documentary photography. I simplify the moment by documenting your wedding with natural light and a laid back style. I've been lucky enough to travel the world and document beautiful moments that have been featured in several national magazines and blogs. Please view my website for prices and availability. www.erinhphotography.com xo

Follow erin h. photography on

EHM1769
EHM1813

79 Reviews for erin h. photography

Leah · Married on 11/17/2018

Best of the best

From the moment I spoke to Erin on the phone, I knew she was the right person to photograph our wedding. From that initial conversation to our wedding day, Erin felt like an old friend. She was easy to talk to and knew exactly the vibe we were after - she even made sure we could get photographs on the beach as the sun was setting (my dream!!). Erin and her partner Nino made my husband and I feel so comfortable on the day of our wedding, capturing all of the love and happiness we were feeling from beginning to end. I couldn't imagine a better duo than Erin and Nino, and we are so grateful to them for giving us the gift of the most beautiful pictures to remember our wedding day.

Corinne · Married on 11/04/2017

Erin was so sweet and easy to work with! After we booked our venue, she was my next call. I loved her style, the way she uses light in her pictures, and nothing looks staged or like you're posing. All of her photos are timeless and classic. From the moment she took our engagement photos to the day of our wedding- she just made everything so easy. She is super responsive and her work speaks for itself. We fell in love with our engagement pictures and just got our wedding pictures and couldn't be happier! She will even send you a sneak peek of a few wedding photos shortly after your wedding. Erin brought her second shooter, Nino, with her for our wedding. He was also great - so fun to work with. Erin knows how to take control and manage any size wedding party. When things got hectic or we were running slightly behind schedule I knew Erin would get it all done and nicely give direction to any distractions. Pictures were so important to me and I was so happy I went with Erin because I had no doubt in my mind that they were going to come out beautiful. I also asked her to do my boudoir shoot through her other company, Mia- Elle. My girlfriend just got engaged and already booked Erin for her pictures. Definitely book Erin for your photos - you will not be disappointed.

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

Erin and her second shooter Nino were amazing! We first worked with Erin to take our engagement pictures and we knew immediately we made the best choice. We spent the entire shoot laughing and capturing some truly magical pictures. From that, she learned the type of style and light that we liked in pictures and she made sure to capture those types of pictures on our wedding day. On our wedding day, we all had such an amazing time. Erin was such a calming presence when things started to get hectic, especially in the morning as we were preparing to head to the church. Our entire bridal loved working with Erin and Nino as well. Everyone enjoyed taking our portraits because the atmosphere was so light and fun. The next day, Erin even provided us with a few pictures from our wedding day, which we were so in love with. They turned our more stunning than we could’ve imagined and we can’t stop looking at them. We absolutely loved working with Erin and would happily recommend her to anyone!

erin h. photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• My Storybook Romance
    My Storybook Romance Banquet Halls

Erin H. Photography is simply not a studio you want to pass up for your most memorable day. I have known Erin for many years and can guarantee perfection throughout every aspect of your experience with her. She is a sweet, fun-loving person with an amazing personality that you and your guests will enjoy. Every image receives special attention directed from your initial proofs, straight down to your album design. I highly recommend Erin for your wedding day and I can promise you won't be disappointed.

• NJs Best DJs
    NJs Best DJs Wedding DJs

NJs Best DJs have been recommending and working very closely with Erin. She is fun, energetic, smart and very talented. Our clients sometimes ask how do I chose a photographer, "We have compared so many and their work and prices are very similiar". We always say, then pick the personality that is best suited for you, your family and friends! "Remember your photographer is going to be with you all day". Erin's personality is contagious. She always makes you feel very comfortable which plays a major role when photos of you are being taken. Erin H. Photography will help make all your dreams come true!!!

• 601 Bangs Avenue Ocean Grove, 07756 See on map