601 Bangs Avenue, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756 Map · Phone number

About erin h. photography

Erin H Photography has a unique blend of romantic, candid and documentary photography.  I simplify the moment by documenting your wedding with natural light and a laid back style.  I've been lucky enough to travel the world and document beautiful moments that have been featured in several national magazines and blogs.  Please view my website for prices and availability.  www.erinhphotography.com   xo

Follow erin h. photography on

• SRS Photography

80 Reviews for erin h. photography

• Marybeth

Marybeth Weimer · Married on 09/28/2019

The absolute BEST

Erin and her team are the absolute BEST! I knew a few people who had hired Erin in the past, and I was beyond obsessed with their light and airy photos. When we got engaged, I immediately reached out, and boy am I glad I did! From our first conversation, I knew she was the right person to capture our day. They were SO easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and worked so hard throughout the entire day to capture every last detail. I had multiple people assume Erin and I were long time friends based on our chemistry and sense of ease around each other, but really we had just met when we began our vendor search. She has the type of personality that makes you feel like you've known her your whole life, and is so passionate about her work. Erin and her entire team made both my husband and myself feel so confident and relaxed in front of the camera (which is SO not my husband's thing), and their attention to detail is top notch. She gave clear direction in each photo to make sure everyone was standing in a flattering pose, hair was tamed, and eyes were open. I truly cannot say enough about her professionalism, communication, and passion. Thank you for capturing our day, and being such a pleasure to work alongside!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Leah · Married on 11/17/2018

Best of the best

From the moment I spoke to Erin on the phone, I knew she was the right person to photograph our wedding. From that initial conversation to our wedding day, Erin felt like an old friend. She was easy to talk to and knew exactly the vibe we were after - she even made sure we could get photographs on the beach as the sun was setting (my dream!!). Erin and her partner Nino made my husband and I feel so comfortable on the day of our wedding, capturing all of the love and happiness we were feeling from beginning to end. I couldn't imagine a better duo than Erin and Nino, and we are so grateful to them for giving us the gift of the most beautiful pictures to remember our wedding day.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Corinne · Married on 11/04/2017

Erin was so sweet and easy to work with! After we booked our venue, she was my next call. I loved her style, the way she uses light in her pictures, and nothing looks staged or like you're posing. All of her photos are timeless and classic. From the moment she took our engagement photos to the day of our wedding- she just made everything so easy. She is super responsive and her work speaks for itself. We fell in love with our engagement pictures and just got our wedding pictures and couldn't be happier! She will even send you a sneak peek of a few wedding photos shortly after your wedding. Erin brought her second shooter, Nino, with her for our wedding. He was also great - so fun to work with. Erin knows how to take control and manage any size wedding party. When things got hectic or we were running slightly behind schedule I knew Erin would get it all done and nicely give direction to any distractions. Pictures were so important to me and I was so happy I went with Erin because I had no doubt in my mind that they were going to come out beautiful. I also asked her to do my boudoir shoot through her other company, Mia- Elle. My girlfriend just got engaged and already booked Erin for her pictures. Definitely book Erin for your photos - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/12/2017

erin h. photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5600
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• My Storybook Romance
    My Storybook Romance Banquet Halls

Erin H. Photography is simply not a studio you want to pass up for your most memorable day. I have known Erin for many years and can guarantee perfection throughout every aspect of your experience with her. She is a sweet, fun-loving person with an amazing personality that you and your guests will enjoy. Every image receives special attention directed from your initial proofs, straight down to your album design. I highly recommend Erin for your wedding day and I can promise you won't be disappointed.

• NJs Best DJs Wedding DJs

NJs Best DJs have been recommending and working very closely with Erin. She is fun, energetic, smart and very talented. Our clients sometimes ask how do I chose a photographer, "We have compared so many and their work and prices are very similiar". We always say, then pick the personality that is best suited for you, your family and friends! "Remember your photographer is going to be with you all day". Erin's personality is contagious. She always makes you feel very comfortable which plays a major role when photos of you are being taken. Erin H. Photography will help make all your dreams come true!!!

• 601 Bangs Avenue Ocean Grove, 07756 See on map
    Location of (erin h. photography)

erin h. photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does erin h. photography include in the starting price?

erin h. photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does erin h. photography include in their most popular wedding package?

erin h. photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does erin h. photography offer?

erin h. photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does erin h. photography offer?

erin h. photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does erin h. photography offer for wedding events?

erin h. photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend erin h. photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

erin h. photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.