Matawan, NJ 07747 Map · Phone number

About AhmetZe

I love coffee. Espresso or Turkish coffee always does it for me

Even better with a side of good conversation

I love good stories

Movies with stories that move you move me

I love music… especially music by new and undiscovered artists - when music is for music and not for anything else.

I love food. And wine. And traveling to new places to see new things and taste new food and wine

I love life - life is amazing

I love watching life happen

I love watching love happen

I love images

I love images that define the moments when two embark together as one

I am very passionate. About life. About love.

I find it hard to contain my passion when it's brewing like coffee

Like the night before a wedding when my sleep is sweet anxiety

Anxiety from wanting to never let my bride down

Brides are beautiful creatures. If I am very still I can capture their beauty in the most pure and vulnerable moments.

And freeze those moments in time.

This is what I do.

It is not a job. It is my passion.

nj wedding photography 04 51 49252
nj wedding photography 04 51 49252

14 Reviews for AhmetZe

Emilia Petrucci · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Photographer

For many reasons, it was such a pleasure working with Ahmet on our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding photos. First, for our engagement and wedding photo sessions, Ahmet scouted the locations beforehand to scope out the best spots. We chose to do our engagement shoot where we both went to college, and Ahmet managed to find the most beautiful locations we did not even know existed! I really appreciated his research because it made the whole process seamless. Second, Ahmet has a gentle spirit and he made us feel completely at ease and totally comfortable throughout our photo sessions. He is so kind and took the time to really listen to us and understand what we were hoping for. Third, Ahmet is so talented. He and his team are “everywhere and nowhere” at the same time - we didn’t feel like we were being photographed all night but our photos reveal so many beautiful moments. We would (and will) absolutely work with Ahmet and Jess again. He has so much passion for his work and this made us so excited to be taking photos. Thank you, Ahmet!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Christina · Married on 09/01/2018

Words cannot describe how incredibly thoughtful, professional, and respectful Ahmet and his team are. I really mean it when I say that out of all the wedding decisions I made, hiring Ahmet was the best one!

We received so many compliments on Ahmet. He was SUCH a gentleman! First off, he came to our wedding dressed in a very handsome suit. When taking pictures, we was very polite in asking our wedding party and family to pose. He got along with all the wedding guests, and was very conscientious of making me and my husband comfortable throughout the shoots.

My sister-in-law even wants to use him for her future wedding!

And the photos- they were gorgeous. He really captured every moment at our wedding. I cannot recommend him highly enough! Worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Brian · Married on 04/23/2016

As a photographer myself, choosing the person to photograph my own wedding was a huge deal. I don't know how many times I was asked "who is shooting your wedding??". When you find a photographer who is the perfect match for you, you feel it in your gut. This is what we felt about Ahmet after an exhaustive search of photographers in New York.

Ahmet is a true artist who is passionate about his work and above all is a wonderful person. His positive, calming energy goes a long way on the wedding day and that translates to natural, effortless images. We felt absolutely taken care of and our families loved him and his wife Jess. Ahmet went above and beyond in so many ways. We are so appreciative and so thankful to have had him to collect and capture our memories so beautifully. Thank you Ahmet.

Sent on 05/02/2016

In The Garden Wedding Florists

Unbelievable talent!

• Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services
    Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services Wedding DJs

The most incredible photography I have ever seen has come from the well trained, completely balanced, symmetrical & artistic eye of AhmetZe. His images capture so much more than a moment - they capture the emotion of the moment. I am truly amazed and honored to be acquainted with AhmetZe; he is a joy to work with and your photographs will exceed your every expectation. Jason, Marisol, Nate & The Entire Untouchable Team

• MTC Photography
    MTC Photography Wedding Photographers

I can only say that as a wedding photographer myself, my inspiration has come from many different things including people. Ahmet is one of them. I am constantly reminded by his images how lucky I am to have him as my friend and mentor.

• Matawan, 07747 See on map