Plaza 34 1070 Hwy 34, Matawan, NJ 07747 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800

About MTC Photography

Hello, my name is Manny Carabel and I am glad you stopped by to check us out. My passion for photography started at a very young age and it still exists today. Moments To Capture is just that, we will capture your precious moments and make your special day one to remember. My job is not only to make beautiful images, but to listen to my clients needs and concerns, and work with them and the other vendors to make sure your special day runs smoothly. Follow MTC Photography LLC on Facebook and check out the Behind the Scenes videos we created for our Brides & Grooms and our future one's at their engagement sessions. We can be reached at 732-904-2158, or email us at ManTC47@aol.com. I look forward to speaking with you and making your special day an unforgettable one!

Follow MTC Photography on

MTC Photography 6
MTC Photography 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Fischler · Married on 12/14/2018

A full 5.0 rating must not be a thing, because Manny would definitely have it!

The day we first met Manny, I walked out of the office and told my fiance and wedding planner "that's it book him he's the one" and since this was the 3rd time I've said this (ok so I am a little impulsive and impatient), I was reminded to meet others so I can make a more informed choice. I let it sit for ONE night when we called our planner and said "Please cancel our next photographer meeting because Manny is really what we need." And boy were we right! My husband & are aren't exactly traditional. We love to laugh, make each other laugh, make others laugh & had a hard time with all the serious details that weddings often involve. At our engagement shoot, I surprised my fiance with a hotdog suit, and Manny executed it perfectly setting us up for a "practice first look". We all laughed hysterically & that was when I knew Manny was the perfect photographer for us. His personality is so laid back & informal (in a great way) that anytime we met it really felt like we were hanging with an old friend. He went along with any ridiculous idea we had, and would suggest one even cooler! His eye for background, lighting, detail and originality is amazing and his work truly speaks for itself. Let's face it, unless you're a VIP, you feel a little uncomfortable with a camera in your face for 8 hours but trust me when I say Manny made that so much easier for us. My husband & I are very much looking forward to working with Manny on future projects!

MTC Photography 8
    MTC Photography 9
    MTC Photography 10

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

Manny did a friends wedding years ago and I knew I would want to use him, when the time came. Ravi and I have been in touch with Manny for about 3 years since our engagement. He did our engagement photos and I was so excited about them. As time came closer to the wedding Manny would check up on ravi and I and ask what we wanted during that day. The pictures he took on our wedding were absolutely amazing. I love when he sends us messages with images that he as completed so far. I can’t wait for the rest of our photos. Thank you Manny for truly capturing our day.

MTC Photography 11
    MTC Photography 16
    MTC Photography 17
    MTC Photography 18

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Manny is AMAZING. From the very moment we contacted him THREE YEARS before our wedding, he was responsive, caring, proactive, and he truly cared about us as a couple. We had the honor of using him for both our wedding day and our engagement shoot, and I don't even have words to describe the sheer masterpiece every single photo turns out to be. The engagement shoot was so much fun and we ended up with amazing photos. The wedding was even better (impossible, right? How does it get better?). Manny was a literal sniper when it came to shots during the ceremony and the reception. I honestly don't even remember seeing him the entire ceremony. I could literally go on for hours, but I'll keep it short by saying contact and book Manny, ASAP. You need him to capture your day.

MTC Photography 19
    MTC Photography 20

• MUArtistry by Dayna
    MUArtistry by Dayna Wedding Hair & Makeup

MTC Photography is who I go to for everything! Extremely versatile, talented and exploding with passion. We've worked numerous weddings together and its always a great time for everyone, especially on what can become a little bit of a stressful day. Manny has an incredible way of staying professional, while keeping the mood light and carefree and capturing every special moment you could ever want.

• IlluminationPR
    IlluminationPR Wedding Planners

MTC Photography we have used multiple times because he is not only one of the best photographers, he has incredible work ethic, talented and creative. Our photos have always come out better than we could have hoped for. We highly recommend him.

• Adam Saber Event Entertainment
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

MTC Photography is by far the leading Photography Company in New Jersey, New York & Connecticut hands down. Owner and Photographer, Manny, does not hope his editing program at home works to make your images come out good but as a final touch up. Manny shoots through his cameras correctly capturing the right shot on scene the first time. His warm and welcoming personality helps make your event photo shoot fun and exciting. I've also had the pleasure of hiring MTC personally and could not be more pleased... One word to explain MTC Photography, Unsurpassed!

• Plaza 34, 1070 Hwy 34 Matawan, 07747 See on map