350 Fifth Avenue Floor 59, New York, NY 10118 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,250
Availability Check your date

About Robert & Kathleen Photographers

Robert & Kathleen Photographers offers elegant, artistic images that tell the story of your love for each other. Robert and Kathleen Trenske are a husband and wife photography team available for weddings in the northeast and worldwide. Our goal is that you see your personalities shine through in each picture. We think the best way to accomplish that is to give you emotional candids and relaxed formal shots. We feel the most successful when a couple tells us that we captured "them." Please check out our web site and blog for more samples of our work - it speaks for itself.

Follow Robert & Kathleen Photographers on

rkpww2016001
rkpww2016005

64 Reviews for Robert & Kathleen Photographers

Claire · Married on 05/06/2017

Robert and Kathleen were simply the best! We considered a few photographers, but when we met with Robert and Kathleen we felt so comfortable that we knew we needed to hire them for our big day! Robert and Kathleen were a pleasure to work with - we even used them for our engagement session. My now-husband's family loved the photos so much that they wanted to do a session themselves - so we planned that with Robert & Kathleen. Throughout all these sessions, Robert and Kathleen were so professional, fun, and easy to work with. They were so responsive and made us feel so comfortable. Sometimes it can be awkward posing for pictures, but Robert and Kathleen made it feel so natural and fun! I can't wait for another occasion to hire this awesome duo for!

Lance · Married on 04/01/2017

Robert and Kathleen photographed my actual engagement and i could not have asked for anything more. They were absolutely professional, warm and produced amazing photographs. They were beyond easy to work with from my initial conversation to post-production (i.e., putting together an album). They went the extra mile when I was stressed out and provided me comfort that it would go smoothly.

I highly recommend them.

Deanna · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I got married out in Montauk, New York in June of this year, and one of the single best decisions we made was hiring Robert (and Kim as well - we did not work with Kathleen due to a scheduling conflict, although I’m sure she worked on our wedding behind the scenes) as our photographers. Not only is Robert an amazingly talented photographer, he is simply put, an extremely warm and kind person. This may not seem like the most important trait in a wedding photographer, but I cannot stress what a difference it made to us personally. Between the two of us, my husband and I have been part of the bridal party for eight weddings, and we have never had such a wonderful experience with a wedding photographer. Throughout the planning process, right through our wedding day, Rob was quick to respond, friendly, and knowledgable - without ever being intrusive or overbearing. He helped coordinate a day-of schedule, and went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable - both in front of the camera and just in general. He has a very calming presence. Beyond this, Rob and Kim took the most beautiful pictures of both our welcome party and wedding day. They caught small moments and details that we surely would have missed, handled our many family photos with ease, and captured images of the two of us that I will treasure for years to come. I cannot say enough good things about working with them, and when I look at the photographs from our wedding, the joy of that weekend comes rushing back in a very real way. Thank you again.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Robert & Kathleen Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• 47 Moments Photography
    47 Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

Robert & Kathleen are two of the most genuine and generous people we know in the industry. They are incredibly talented with a ton of industry savvy and anyone who works with them, whether clients or fellow vendors, will walk away enriched because of their experience. If you are looking for wonderful people who will give you terrific coverage and images of your wedding, then Robert & Kathleen are an excellent choice.

• Jubilee Events
    Jubilee Events Wedding Planners

Rob and Kathleen are amazing! Their talent speaks for itself in each wedding that they capture. They are extremely professional and have an authentic love for what they do. They are one of my top recommendations to couples in Connecticut and abroad!

• 350 Fifth Avenue, Floor 59 New York, NY 10118 See on map
    3237958776 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only