120 Elm Street, Cheshire, CT 06410 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jubilee Events

We are known as the purveyors of parties! We believe in celebrating life’s milestones and nothing pulls at our heartstrings more than seeing a love story between two people culminate amongst their family and friends. It is truly our affection for love stories, families, celebrations, details and our clients that creatively inspire us.

The truth is, life is just a series of moments spent with those we love. Our job at Jubilee Events is to help you celebrate those moments (and throw the party of the year, of course!).

Our events are fun, engaging, meaningful, detailed, styled and most importantly, a reflection you. The meaning of JUBILEE is summarized as a joyful season or occasion of celebration– and that is the energy we infuse into your wedding or event! We are best known for our broad range of eclectic, sophisticated styles: from elegant dinners on the farm to dramatic tented affairs. We are young, stylish, creative, artistic, and fun – and love to infuse that energy into every event we do!

• Full Service Planning
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
Follow Jubilee Events on

• Mary Isabel Events, LLC
  • Elaborate Wedding & Event Planner LLC.
  • Destination Wedding Store

24 Reviews for Jubilee Events

• Patrick

Patrick · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Diana and Jubilee Events. Diana knows how to stay organized and make a couple feel like they are her only priority. She remembers all of the details you ask about, and she knows the perfect vendor for each budget. In addition to plan A, Diana always has a back-up plan. When our day arrived, and the forecast looked colder than usual, Diana knew who to call to add sides to our tent and make sure our grandmothers stayed warm all night. Of course, the tent really heated up when our friends and family started dancing – all thanks to Diana’s AMAZING DJ recommendation. I can’t stress this enough – I really wanted a live band, but I knew that it was out of budget. Diana said we would love our DJ and that is an understatement. So many friends have asked for his information, and we would not have found him without Diana. Every time we think about our wedding or look at a photo, we think about Diana and her remarkable ability to make the day everything you dream about. HIRE JUBILEE EVENTS!

Sent on 07/25/2020
  • Mae

Mae Orkisz · Married on 09/09/2017

Fantastic!!

I can't thank Jubilee Events enough for making my daughter's wedding day truly amazing. They went far beyond my expectations and provided excellent service, creativity and professionalism. Everything was beautiful and we are still receiving compliments. Jubilee Events is top notch and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Very professional and flexible. Met all our needs and exceeded expectations!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Jubilee Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 6009
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8005
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 175
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• K Shea & Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked over 1,000 weddings in my time and a constant I hear from brides is how amazing Jubilee Events is too work with. They have a very talented gift for what they do. Top notch in my book. I refer everyone I know to them.

• Riverview Banquet Halls

Jubilee Events has designed and produced many weddings at The Riverview and they are always beautiful. We love the details that they bring to each event, and their professionalism. An excellent partner whom our brides and grooms can trust to make their wedding day truly something special.

• Eric Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

Professional, diligent, attentive, styled and artistic, these are just a few adjectives that come to mind when describing Candice and her team at Jubilee Events. I always look forward to working with them because I know everything will go as planned and be as beautiful as the bride imagined.

• 120 Elm Street Cheshire, CT, 06410 See on map
    2036325654 (101) (Phone number)
    by appointment only Tuesday -- Saturday, 9:30 a.m. -- 6 p.m.
    Location of (Jubilee Events)