120 Elm Street, Cheshire, CT 06410 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jubilee Events

Jubilee Events is a professional wedding planning service based in Cheshire, Connecticut. This experienced team incorporates its naturally fun and artistic approach within every occasion, coordinating events that truly reflect the personalities of their clients. Jubilee Events is committed to the curation of your dream wedding, leaving you with memories to cherish for a lifetime.

This Cheshire-based company provides services for wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, focusing on the finer details to deliver an unforgettable experience. Jubilee Events makes it a priority to get to know you, developing an authentic understanding of your personal style, taste, and budget. This skilled team has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including destination weddings, double weddings, elopements, and more. Jubilee Events provides the following services:

• Full-planning

20 Reviews for Jubilee Events

• Mae

Mae Orkisz · Married on 09/09/2017

Fantastic!!

I can't thank Jubilee Events enough for making my daughter's wedding day truly amazing. They went far beyond my expectations and provided excellent service, creativity and professionalism. Everything was beautiful and we are still receiving compliments. Jubilee Events is top notch and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Very professional and flexible. Met all our needs and exceeded expectations!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/04/2016

We worked with Libby last year for our Labor Day weekend wedding and she was nothing short of amazing to work with. From our initial phone conversation to our weekly emails, phone chats and in person meetings, she made sure to take the pressure of planning off so we could fully enjoy the process! My now husband and I live on Long Island so our Connecticut venue was a bit of a destination. She worked to make the distance work and it was a breeze! It was really important to us to be surrounded with the most professional and capable individuals to plan our dream wedding and we had just that! Libby listened to our wants and needs (with budgets, personalities, design and style in mind!) and recommended the most amazing vendors. There was not a doubt in my mind when it came to the day of the wedding that every detail would be just right! Your wedding day flies by so not having to stress over any minor details made it that much more enjoyable knowing our celebration was in the best hands possible! From our decor, to flowers, to food, music, and photography, we couldn't have been more pleased! I would HIGHLY recommend Libby and Jubilee events to any and everyone if you can make a little extra room in your budget, they were truly worth every single penny! We wish we could relive the best day over and over again!

Xo,
    Courtney & Matt

Sent on 01/25/2017

Jubilee Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,593.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,988.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 175.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• K Shea & Company
    K Shea & Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked over 1,000 weddings in my time and a constant I hear from brides is how amazing Jubilee Events is too work with. They have a very talented gift for what they do. Top notch in my book. I refer everyone I know to them.

• Riverview
    Riverview Banquet Halls

Jubilee Events has designed and produced many weddings at The Riverview and they are always beautiful. We love the details that they bring to each event, and their professionalism. An excellent partner whom our brides and grooms can trust to make their wedding day truly something special.

• Eric Foley Photography
    Eric Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

Professional, diligent, attentive, styled and artistic, these are just a few adjectives that come to mind when describing Candice and her team at Jubilee Events. I always look forward to working with them because I know everything will go as planned and be as beautiful as the bride imagined.

• 120 Elm Street Cheshire, CT, 06410 See on map
    2036325654 (101) (Phone number)
    by appointment only Tuesday -- Saturday, 9:30 a.m. -- 6 p.m.