JHevents

Southington, CT View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Congratulations on your engagement, you're about to embark on an amazing journey with your loved one! Now it's time to start planning for your big day, which can be quite overwhelming. Let JHevents help you wherever you are in the planning process. We can assist you from the day you get engaged to your vows or step in anytime in between. JHevents meets with each client to develop the perfect customizable plan for the couple, there are no set in stone packages as everyone's needs are different. From there, we will handle all the stressful and overwhelming aspects of the planning and leave the fun part to you! On your wedding day, we will be there every step of the way to ensure the day runs seamless so you can simply enjoy your special day as a guest would!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

Marc Married on 06/25/2022

Highly recommended

Jessica was top notch! She helped is tremendously. What a stress reliever it was having her every step of the way. Incredibly organized. Highly recommended.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 05/07/2022

Thank you Jessica!!! You are amazing

We hired Jessica (JH Events) as our Month of/Day of Coordinator for our Wedding on 5/7/22 in CT. Let me start by saying Jessica is the most talented planner i have ever met. From the very first conversation we had she was extremely thorough asking all the right questions and making sure to establish a personal connection with me (something that is very important to me when choosing vendors) Her bubbly personality and positive attitude made her a true pleasure to be around. She nailed down every last detail and went above and beyond what was expected. She is extremely detail oriented and organized. She put all my nerves at ease and took all the stress off of myself and my family. All day i had people coming up to me commenting on how amazing both Jessica and Alicia were. They kept everyone on track and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. I truly mean it when i say we could not have gotten through my wedding without Jessica's help. Hiring Jessica was the best decision i made when coming to finalizing my wedding plans. Thank you Jessica and of course her amazing assistant Alicia who supported us day of. We love you both and know you will continue to find great success! :)
    Love the Soderlund's
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/09/2022

Great Team!

Jessica and Liz were fantastic! There were a lot of moving parts in our wedding and they handled it gracefully and did not show any stress at all! If you are looking for a great team and a day of coordinator, make sure to hire JHEvents!

JHevents's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! It was such a pleasure being a part of your big day. We had a blast working with your family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jessica Hallet
Jessica Hallet
Owner

I've worked in the events industry since 2013, starting in the road race industry. From there, I began working part time within the wedding industry and fell in love! After working for a venue for several years, I decided to go out on a limb and start my own event planning business. After the very first wedding I planned, I knew this was my calling. I've never felt so passionate about something before, I absolutely love it! It's an honor to help create each couple's special day and then watch all the pieces fall into place on their wedding day.

Southington Southington, CT, 06052
860-689-7280
Location of (JHevents)
Center Place Southington, CT, 06489

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding