The White Dress by the shore

Clinton, CT View map Visit website

The White Dress by The Shore offers chic couture for brides, mothers and maids in the quaint atmosphere of an antique home.

HOURS BY APPOINTMENT | 860.669.4596

Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10-5
Thursday: 12-8 (join us for our Champagne Appointments from 5-8)
Saturday: 10-4
Last appointment is 1-1/2 hours prior to closing

Contact us via email at: info@thewhitedressbytheshore.com

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.6 out of 5 rating

Erin S. Married on 05/21/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding dress experience, hands down!

Michelle and everyone at White Dress by the Shore were amazing. I had no idea about what I was walking into as it was my very first dress appointment but Michelle made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I was really vague about what I was looking for but she took the small information I offered and pulled dresses that captured my vision better than I ever could have described myself. She was also so mindful of budget and was not pushy at all. I ended up finding my absolute dream dress (plus veil and gorgeous jewelry) and could not be more excited or more pleased with my experience. I was actually sad that it was over because it was such a special time. You need to go to this here for your dress, you won鈥檛 regret it!

The White Dress by the shore's reply:

Erin, thank you so much for sharing your experience! What you described is our goal with every bride who visits, so we are so pleased that we achieved our goal with you. It is our honor to dress you and assist you every step of the way on your wedding journey! xo, TWD
    Nicole M. Married on 10/07/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

The White Dress by the Shore

I bought my dress from The White Dress by the Shore and worked with Michelle. SHE WAS INCREDIBLE!! She listened to everything I asked for and was super attentive to my style. I met Beth as well who is absolutely lovely. The women at this store will make sure all your dreams for the perfect wedding dress come true!!!

Michelle even hand wrote a note and mailed the letter to me remembering little details of my experience!!!

100% the best place to buy your gown, bridesmaid dresses or even just a dress for the town!!!

The White Dress by the shore's reply:

Nicole, you made made our day! What kind words! We are so honored to dress you! We are pleased that we achieved our goal of providing you with an exceptional and memorable experience. We love what we do and we love creating a memory for our brides! xo
  • illustration stars

26 photos 路 07/03/2016
  • Paul & Marci
    30 photos 路 06/09/2014

Siri Boutique Siri Boutique Wedding Dresses

The White Dress by the Shore has an excellent selection of Siri Dresses for Mothers of the Occasion. Beth Chapman and her staff are very professional and do not let one detail slip by. They give their customers wonderful service.

Shades Shutters Photography Shades Shutters Photography Wedding Photographers

An unmatched selection of beauty, elegance, and grace is what you will discover at The White Dress by the Shore. A superior staff of experienced stylists will guide you {and even your bridal party} in making the most sophisticated choice for the most important day of your life. Polished and refined, consider The White Dress by the Shore part of your planning experience.

Wild Expressions Florist & Wedding Gallery Wild Expressions Florist & Wedding Gallery Wedding Florists

I was one of the wedding professionals at a bridal event last year where The White Dress by the Shore did the fashion show. The staff was so nice and the runway type of of fashion show that they produced was so much fun !

104 East Main Street Clinton, 06413

Sunday & Monday: Closed Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10-5 Thursday: 12-8 Saturday: 10-4 PLEASE NOTE: alterations only take place on Thursday and Fridays during store hours Last appointment is 1.5 hours prior to closing.
Location of (The White Dress by the shore)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding