The Wedding Embassy

Oakville, Connecticut View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Wedding Embassy is a bridal attire boutique in Oakville, Connecticut. Your wedding gown is the most important element of self-expression on your wedding day, and should be both your favorite style and ideal budget. The Wedding Embassy promises to help you find that gown, and have fun while shopping for it. They offer a wide variety of styles, from casual bohemian to modern sophistication. No matter what you’re hoping to find, The Wedding Embassy will help match you to the gown of your dreams.

The Wedding Embassy offers approximately 200+ bridal gowns ranging in price, style, detail, and size. Your bridal appointment will be booked for an hour and a half, so you’ll have plenty of time to look around and try on as many dresses as you want. Each style can be ordered in your size and choice of color. If you’re looking to save a little on your purchase, The Wedding Embassy also offers “off the rack” sample gowns at a discounted rate. They also offer alterations, bridesmaids dresses and tuxedo rentals.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Partial Sale

Kathy S. Getting married on 10/15/2022

The Wedding Embassy is the place to find your dream dress!

I had such a lovely experience with The Wedding Embassy when my sister in law found her wedding dress that I knew I had to return when it was time for me to find mine! It's a beautiful, rustic, well spread out boutique. You have your own space to try on dresses and show them off to your group. All of the consultants are so nice! I had Megan and she made me feel comfortable from the moment we met. She really listened to what I was looking for and my vision. She found some incredible options for me! I had so much fun through the entire appointment and never felt rushed. I highly recommend the Wedding Embassy to find your dream dress!
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing Experience

The Wedding Embassy was recommended to me by a friend after I had a few snobby experiences in Southern, CT. From the moment I walked in, I knew this would be the place I would find my dress. My bridal stylist consultant was so kind and never made us feel rushed. She also only pulled dresses within my price range and didn't make any judgements about what my budget was. The other fun part was that my mom and sisters were able to pick out dresses for me outside of my comfort zone, which added to the fun. Everyone who works here has upbeat hype girl energy. I can't recommend them enough! Thank you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

31 photos · 10/19/2019
  • Michael & Lora
    31 photos · 08/06/2017

Fritz Photography Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Every bride I have spoken to that has gone to The Wedding Embassy fell in love right away with Meg's shop. Such a beautiful collection of dresses and accessories, a gorgeous space, and amazing customer service, you can't go wrong for the dress search at The Wedding Embassy!

Jimmy & the Hat Tricks Jimmy & the Hat Tricks Wedding Bands

We cannot say enough about Megan and the incredible staff at WE! Not only did Wedding Embassy dress our most recent client, but they made one of our own---our band leader, Danielle---one of the most beautiful brides we've encountered! There is no shortage of professionalism or style at WE! Check it out---you won't be disappointed!

1900 Watertown Ave. GPS: 20 Main St. Oakville CT 06779, GPS: 20 Main St. Oakville CT 06779 Oakville, Connecticut, 06779
8602741988

Tues. and Thurs. 12:00 - 8:00, Weds. and Friday 10:00 - 6:00, Sat. 10:00 - 3:00
Location of (The Wedding Embassy)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding