The Wedding Embassy

1900 Watertown Ave. GPS: 20 Main St. Oakville CT 06779, Oakville, CT 06779 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Wedding Embassy

The Wedding Embassy is a bridal attire boutique in Oakville, Connecticut. Your wedding gown is the most important element of self-expression on your wedding day, and should be both your favorite style and ideal budget. The Wedding Embassy promises to help you find that gown, and have fun while shopping for it. They offer a wide variety of styles, from casual bohemian to modern sophistication. No matter what you’re hoping to find, The Wedding Embassy will help match you to the gown of your dreams.

The Wedding Embassy offers approximately 200+ bridal gowns ranging in price, style, detail, and size. Your bridal appointment will be booked for an hour and a half, so you’ll have plenty of time to look around and try on as many dresses as you want. Each style can be ordered in your size and choice of color. If you’re looking to save a little on your purchase, The Wedding Embassy also offers “off the rack” sample gowns at a discounted rate. They also offer alterations, bridesmaids dresses and tuxedo rentals.

Follow The Wedding Embassy on
estoccjeffreyinn 43

109 Reviews for The Wedding Embassy

• Nnejy13601

Jenn · Getting married on 09/18/2020

I had a wonderful experience at the Wedding Embassy. I went to purchase my dress during a sample sale, and despite them being very busy the woman who helped me with my dress was extremely helpful. She calmly helped me work my way through dresses. I tried on about 12 during my appointment, and ended up purchasing the second one I tried on... which was not at all what I went in looking for! She listened to what I was envisioning for my day, and she actually picked out that dress for me- it was perfect for my big day!

Alterations were also wonderful, they kept me from panicking when my dress had to be let out, and my dress was PERFECT the day of.

Would definitely recommend making an appointment at the Wedding Embassy, and hopefully you'll also find the dress of your dreams!

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • Sam

Sam Lipscomb · Married on 10/19/2019

Felt special from the day I picked the dress until wedding day

I heard about The Wedding Embassy at a small bridal show in a local winery, where they had a gorgeous dress on display and were advertising champagne "show me" appointments... I was sold! I loved that they had a specific price range for all of their dresses that was definitely affordable. I had no idea that when I started dress shopping in March for my October wedding that I was already behind, but The Wedding Embassy made it so easy for me to find the perfect dress. The setting was great for my audience of six and there was definitely champagne. I tried on maybe a dozen dresses but I kept coming back to my all-lace halter dress with a gorgeous back and train. We even did all of the many buttons so I could get the full effect! They found the perfect veil to match and I ordered it all that day. We planned for three alteration appointments but only needed two: one for pinning/planning what type of bustle to create, and the other to try on the completed dress! I took it home two days before the wedding and it was packaged to make it to the venue without wrinkling. I felt amazing wearing it all day and the bustle was so easy for my maid of honor to do. I only wish I could wear my dress every day! I will probably use them for cleaning and preservation as well.

Sent on 12/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Wedding Embassy FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Sale

Real Weddings

• Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Every bride I have spoken to that has gone to The Wedding Embassy fell in love right away with Meg's shop. Such a beautiful collection of dresses and accessories, a gorgeous space, and amazing customer service, you can't go wrong for the dress search at The Wedding Embassy!

• Jimmy & the Hat Tricks Wedding Bands

We cannot say enough about Megan and the incredible staff at WE! Not only did Wedding Embassy dress our most recent client, but they made one of our own---our band leader, Danielle---one of the most beautiful brides we've encountered! There is no shortage of professionalism or style at WE! Check it out---you won't be disappointed!

• 1900 Watertown Ave. GPS: 20 Main St. Oakville CT 06779, GPS: 20 Main St. Oakville CT 06779 Oakville, Connecticut, 06779 See on map
    860-724-4927 (Phone number)
    Tues. and Thurs. 12:00 - 8:00, Weds. and Friday 10:00 - 6:00, Sat. 10:00 - 3:00
    Location of (The Wedding Embassy)