Jimmy and The Hat Tricks is a 6 piece wedding band. The show is a non-stop party show with top 40 pop, Motown, soul, R&B, funk, and party rock. We have two incredible vocalists/front persons (A Male and Female) and a top notch rhythm section consisting of guitar bass, drums and keys. We cover music from all genres and pride ourselves on doing it so well you'd think we were the original band that recorded it!
We have been playing all around New England for over a decade and we are committed to providing great musical entertainment, keeping people dancing and keeping the party going! If your clients want a band that will keep the celebration going and have their guests talking for months after about how the wedding or event was a blast, then we are your band!
- Wedding Wire Wire - Couples Choice Award 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 2013 Boston A List - 4th Place Wedding Band
- 2012 - CT Music Awards 3rd Place - Cover/Tribute
- 2010 Hartford Advocate, CT Music Awards-Best Cover Band
- Have successfully performed over 50 weddings and Over 30 corporate events including MIT’s Toast To Tech Celebration for 6 consecutive years!
- Performed at the wedding of Lennon and Maisy Star’s Talent agent!
- Members of the band have worked with Groove Alliance, Eric Grant Band.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the price of your popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the package?
Are you an agency or a band?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
What music services do you provide?
What items are available?
46 ReviewsWrite a review
20 photos · 05/18/2019
Professional Network & Endorsements5 Endorsements
One of our favorite bands to have on-site!! Always a great time when JHat is the wedding entertainment. They know how to get the party started!!
Jimmy & the Hat Tricks recently played at a wedding we photographed. The band was polite, accommodating and flexible! Above all the music was phenomenal and the guests danced all night!
Jimmy & the Hat Tricks are an amazing band!!! We have had the pleasure of working with them multiple times. First I will say is they really know how to judge the crowd and get them moving. From all my years of working in the industry I believe that this is a super important trait. They are on key and fun to be around too. I can't wait to work with them over and over again my ears never get tired :)