Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MV Film Productions, LLC

Award Winning Wedding + Event Filmmakers

Visual Artist | Wedding Cinematographer

Matthew Van Ness, owner of MV Film Productions, LLC has only one thing when it comes to the digital age of wedding and event filmmaking. PASSION. There is no other way of explaining what this visual artist displays for the industry. Van Ness created the business back in the spring of 2007, when still in high school. “I have always loved motion picture media and the idea of capturing moments to replay forever. It’s something that has been a part of me ever since I was a child.” Matt enjoys creating pieces by going out and filming, editing, and producing what unfolds in front of the camera. “To be honest, I don’t like writing and directing films. I’m the type of guy who likes being creative when working in the live environment and having the stress from the idea that anything may happen.” He credits is awesome team for helping him produce what you see today.

Matt has had opportunities to capture incredible moments at some of Connecticut’s top-notch venues and grounds, With the digital age ever expanding, video/cinema has become one of the leading ways to relive the moments of the past and being able to produce high quality productions is what Matt strives to accomplish.

Matthew graduated from the New England Institute of Art located in the Boston area with a Bachelor’s Degree of Science for Digital Video Production and Audio.

He currently resides in Meriden, Connecticut working out of his home-based studio.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Storytelling (5)
Short Form (3)
USB Flash Drive (3)
Digital Download (2)

Matt did an excellent job with our wedding video, would definitely reccomend if you’re looking for creativity and detail!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

MV Film Production was amazing to work with! They made us such a beautiful, sweet video of our wedding that we will always cherish. It was so wonderful to watch the moments they captured that we either missed on our wedding day or became a bit of a blur with the busyness and excitement of the day. My husband and I give our highest recommendation for them!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Matt was great! He was very helpful during the planning process, and his team worked extremely well with our photographer which really makes all of the difference on your wedding day. Not once did we feel like the cameras were interrupting our day, and they really captured every moment beautifully. We had so much fun working the MV Film productions and are in love with the final product. I would highly recommend MV Film Productions!!!

Profile Picture Stephannie, 10/13/17, 1 Review

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
MODERN, CINEMA. Great company fantastic product. Artistic video cinema of your wedding day. Ask fro Matt. Tell him I sent ya.

Jimmy & the Hat Tricks has had the pleasure of working together with MV Film Productions several times, and it gives us great pleasure to endorse Matt and his team! MV Film Productions are true professionals who offer outstanding product!

Definitely one of the BEST vendors I've worked with. Fun, organized, and has an awesome eye for his job. A pleasure to work with. I always know he'll do the best job for our clients. Call him today for your event. He will capture it in a way that is unique and fresh.

Matt is an amazing videographer! He is a professional and is a fun person to work with as well. I highly recommend MV Film Productions! You'll absolutely love him and the video. He goes above and beyond!

88 Mountain View Road, Meriden, CT 06450   See On Map