88 Mountain View Road, Meriden, CT 06450 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About MV Film Productions, LLC

Visual Artist | Wedding Cinematographer

Matthew Van Ness, owner of MV Film Productions, LLC has only one thing when it comes to the digital age of wedding and event filmmaking. PASSION. There is no other way of explaining what this visual artist displays for the industry. Van Ness created the business back in the spring of 2007, when still in high school. "I have always loved motion picture media and the idea of capturing moments to replay forever. It's something that has been a part of me ever since I was a child." Matt enjoys creating pieces by going out and filming, editing, and producing what unfolds in front of the camera. "To be honest, I don't like writing and directing films. I'm the type of guy who likes being creative when working in the live environment and having the stress from the idea that anything may happen." He credits is awesome team for helping him produce what you see today.

Matt has had opportunities to capture incredible moments at some of Connecticut's top-notch venues and grounds, With the digital age ever expanding, video/cinema has become one of the leading ways to relive the moments of the past and being able to produce high quality productions is what Matt strives to accomplish.

Matthew graduated from the New England Institute of Art located in the Boston area with a Bachelor's Degree of Science for Digital Video Production and Audio.

He currently resides in Meriden, Connecticut working out of his home-based studio.

Follow MV Film Productions, LLC on

88 Reviews for MV Film Productions, LLC

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2019

Matt is a Genius

I highly recommend MV Film Productions! Matt was incredibly responsive, so wonderful to work with (my other vendors said as much as well!), and is so incredibly talented. He said he would be a fly on the wall the whole day, and he and his 2nd shooter really were. We loved spending time with them, but as promised, we didn't feel like we were being filmed or being hovered over. The final product was so amazing and so perfect as well! Matt has such an eye for detail, and he gifted us such a wonderful video to look back on for years to come. Watching the film was like reliving the day, and it was so wonderful to be able to enjoy it all over again and to see moments that I previously had been unable to.

Matt - thank you SO MUCH for you hard work, attention to detail, and kindness throughout the months leading up to our wedding and on the actual day. We were so happy that you were able to be with us to perfectly capture our day.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Matt was the perfect person to capture our wedding day! We loved the same day edit and can’t beleive it was posted within 24 hours. We could not have picked a better person to create our wedding video and to tell our story. We have an amazing video and all of the raw footage to relieve our favorite/best day for years to come! We would highly recommend Matt for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

Matt did an excellent job with our wedding video, would definitely reccomend if you’re looking for creativity and detail!

Sent on 01/10/2018

• Airen Miller Photography
    Airen Miller Photography Wedding Photographers

MODERN, CINEMA. Great company fantastic product. Artistic video cinema of your wedding day. Ask fro Matt. Tell him I sent ya.

• Jimmy & the Hat Tricks
    Jimmy & the Hat Tricks Wedding Bands

Jimmy & the Hat Tricks has had the pleasure of working together with MV Film Productions several times, and it gives us great pleasure to endorse Matt and his team! MV Film Productions are true professionals who offer outstanding product!

• HG Entertainment
    HG Entertainment Wedding DJs

Definitely one of the BEST vendors I've worked with. Fun, organized, and has an awesome eye for his job. A pleasure to work with. I always know he'll do the best job for our clients. Call him today for your event. He will capture it in a way that is unique and fresh.

• 88 Mountain View Road Meriden, 06450 See on map