87 Reviews for MV Film Productions, LLC

Short Form (4)
USB Flash Drive (4)
Digital Download (3)
86 MV Film Productions, LLC Reviews

Matt was the perfect person to capture our wedding day! We loved the same day edit and can’t beleive it was posted within 24 hours. We could not have picked a better person to create our wedding video and to tell our story. We have an amazing video and all of the raw footage to relieve our favorite/best day for years to come! We would highly recommend Matt for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Matt did an excellent job with our wedding video, would definitely reccomend if you’re looking for creativity and detail!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

MV Film Production was amazing to work with! They made us such a beautiful, sweet video of our wedding that we will always cherish. It was so wonderful to watch the moments they captured that we either missed on our wedding day or became a bit of a blur with the busyness and excitement of the day. My husband and I give our highest recommendation for them!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Matt was great! He was very helpful during the planning process, and his team worked extremely well with our photographer which really makes all of the difference on your wedding day. Not once did we feel like the cameras were interrupting our day, and they really captured every moment beautifully. We had so much fun working the MV Film productions and are in love with the final product. I would highly recommend MV Film Productions!!!

Profile Picture Stephannie, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt made all our wedding day dreams come true. The video is the best I’ve ever seen. He is extremely talented, personable, flexible and professional. It was an honor to have him film our wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. We have already watched our video multiple times and will continue to watch it as the years go by. It is definitely worth getting a videographer to anyone who is contemplating. Matt makes this such an easy and enjoyable process.

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

One of the best videographers we have ever worked with! As a video professional myself, I was very critical of who I wanted to select to capture our special day. Speaking with Matt you can tell he is very passionate about what he does. He not only knew how to get the most out of his equipment, he also remembered one of the most important elements about video production: how to tell a story. Most vendors we spoke with talked about how they used this type of equipment or threw around buzz words to sell us, but his approach won us over, focusing on the story first! On the big day, Matt and his team were very professional, from the time we got ready until the reception, they knew how to get the best shots to capture the moment. In terms of production value, MV Film Productions use some of the best equipment in the industry and understand how to use them effectively. They got us a preview trailer within 24 hours and final product very quickly, we were blown away with the end result! We can only say good things about Matt and his team, they are some of the best video production people you will ever work with! If you are looking for the best, MV Film Productions should be your choice!

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a professional, enthusiastic, just all around great energy for a wedding day film production then stop looking because MV Films is it. Matt and team took charge, gave direction and overall were a massive help aside from just video production. They worked with my photographer and vise versa to find perfect spots and lighting. They took initiative to keep the day going smooth and on track and I can't say enough about how contagious Matt's positive energy is. I'm so grateful I chose to book with MV Films my day would not have been as magical as it was! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I were so lucky to find Matt at MV Film Productions to film our wedding day! He was so helpful and fun to work with throughout our entire planning process, and we knew right away that we made the right choice. We met with Matt several times to go through the timeline of the day and any "visions" that we had for our wedding video. On our wedding day, he was so much fun to work with (our bridal party and families loved him!) and was truly a fly on the wall, capturing all of the real emotions of the day. Our full feature film and sneak preview are both AMAZING. We cannot say enough great things about MV Film Productions and would very highly recommend Matt to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt was the best money we spent for our wedding. One thing that is absolutely unavoidable with a wedding is tying to make the day go by slow. With Matt we were able to live all of our moments again, a way that pictures just couldn’t capture.
Matt and crew were absolutely professional and only they could have produced the type of work they did. Do yourself a favor and book Matt, it will be the best decision of your wedding!!

Profile Picture Joe, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I got married in August 2017 and had the pleasure of working with MV Film Productions. Matt, the owner was not only exceptionally professional and prompt in his responsiveness to us, but he was truly a pleasure to work with. From his thoroughness during the planning process to his genuine enthusiasm during our day, we felt totally comfortable from the moment we met him. Thank you Matt and MV Productions! We would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Ally , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt and his team went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding video. Matt collaborated with all of our vendors to make our wedding day exactly what we imagined. Matt and his team shared their ideas and helped incorporate our vision into what our wedding video would capture. It is one of our most cherished memories from the day. We loved meeting and working with Matt throughout the wedding planning process. His fun, easy going personality helped ease our nerves on our wedding day. Matt was unobtrusive even during our most vulnerable and personal moments throughout the day. We are so grateful for him playing a crucial role in our wedding day. When we received our mini wedding preview on our honeymoon, it was like re-living the day all over again....and the video has been watched over 1,000 times by our family and friends. It was such an amazing way to share the highlights from the day with our family and friends. The full feature film is priceless. Moments like our ceremony, dancing with my grandfather, and cutting our cake will be able to be re-lived as often as we want! Our plan is to watch it every year on our anniversary :) What are you waiting for!!! Go book him right now! You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Shelby, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Where do I even begin!? I first tried using Matt and his team for my sisters wedding two years ago but it was a last minute decision and he was booked... when it came time for my wedding I knew for sure he was definitely going to be a part of our day! Matt is the nicest guy in the world and is literally there for ANYTHING you need while planning! He was always there for any advice at any moment of any day!! He made sure everything was in order prior to the wedding and checked in before making any last minute decisions before the day was over! As a bride and groom that day is usually a blur and I owe all my love and thanks to Matt and his other film maker Nick for making our film the best ever! It will be on repeat for a very long time!!! Thank you will never be enough!! Book MV Film productions for your wedding and you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

MV Film Productions is as good as it gets! This is not your typical videography business. This company uses state of the art technology with top notch editing capabilities. Matt is very responsive and open to any specific ideas you may have as his customer. His greatest asset is his positive energy and passion for videography. He couldn’t have been more organized and descriptive in his meetings with us. Punctuality, communication, and professionalism are all norms with this company. Simply put, if you want the memory of your wedding to be captured in a timeless, story-telling fashion, then there is no other option than MV Film Productions.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We saw a sample of Matt's work at our venue's vendor day, however it wasn't until we met with him that we knew we had to have him video our wedding. His energy that he brings to his work was simply infectious and his cinematic style was exactly what we were looking for. We are so incredibly glad that we chose Matt and his team to be a part of our special day as they made the entire experience so enjoyable. They were very professional, in fact they were early to meet up with us while we were getting ready at the hotel. My wife is someone that does not like being the center of attention, and Matt was able to make her feel very comfortable throughout the entire day. It never once felt like we were being posed for a shot, instead it was a very natural process. He was even able to work with us to ensure that he captured our custom choreographed first dance from multiple angles.

When it comes to their results, there is nothing that beats getting a 3 minute sneak peak of your special day the day after your wedding! We hadn't even left for our honeymoon yet! To top it off you get an edited version of your entire wedding within 2 weeks! The quality of his work is incredible! My wife and I have already viewed our wedding video over 10 times since we got married in June and each time it brings a huge smile to our faces. Matt and his team truly did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

One word..AMAZING! Matt and his team did my brother's and then our wedding. We knew from the first moment of wedding planning, we knew who was going to be our videography. With this team, no detail is too small or left out. They will sit down with you at least 4 to 5 times before the wedding, working with you and your other vendors to ensure a top quality professional video of your big day. Sit down with MV productions first, check out other vendors, most likely you will come right back to MV productions.

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Matt from MV Film Productions has been amazing! He is so easy to work with and has some of the most creative ideas I've ever seen! He even attached a GoPro to my service dog to get his point of view for the ceremony! Brilliant!! I've only seen my wedding preview video so far, and it makes me cry every time I watch it. I LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see more. Thank you for everything, Matt!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/29/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography

MV Film Productions is the best of the best! We added a videographer last of all our vendors, and we could not be more glad that we did. Matt and his team were so friendly, kind, and a pleasure to be around the day of our wedding. Matt's passion and professionalism is unmatched. He pulled out all the stops and truly went above and beyond to make our day and our film absolute perfection. He even added special touches that weren't included in our package that really made our film that much more incredible. It was an absolutely freezing day in March and everything could have gone wrong at any moment, but MV Film Productions hung in there through the snow and the frigid temperatures and captured all of our special moments in such an amazing, personal, and tender way. The trailer, short film, and long film all came back within a month, and we could not have asked for anything better. Just pure perfection all around. I've shared the films with all my family and friends and they all agree. Matt captured so many special memories just as we remember them, and we are so lucky to have found him. I would recommend MV Film Productions to anyone and everyone looking for the most amazing wedding film to save and cherish for years to come. We cannot wait to watch our film every anniversary for years and years to come. Thank you, Matt! It truly was a pleasure!

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic

Matt and his team were a bride's DREAM vendor to work with. They are so responsive through email, they do all of the work to plan the meetings and make sure that all of your needs are met, and they go above and beyond to create your dream wedding. My husband and I could not have asked for better from them. We even received our first trailer THE DAY AFTER the wedding... unreal! All of our guests commented on not only how fun and nice they were, but how unobtrusive they were - you never even noticed them there. The guys were also the nicest people I have ever been around. Having them there when we were getting ready was so nice because they helped with anything we needed, even if it had nothing to do with the video. And when we were outside taking pictures and filming Matt's assistant was constantly checking on me to see if I was cold or if I needed something. We have never been so thrilled to work with someone. They made our wedding absolutely perfect, and the product is totally top notch. You will not find a better videographer or PERSON to have around on your wedding day! We love MV!

Profile Picture Devon, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

Think of it this way....you're spending how much money on the day?! Why wouldn't you get something that you can watch to relive it every chance you get? My sister didn't get a videographer for her wedding and she regrets it (didn't even get to see the "walk in" dances at the reception). My wife, Brittany, and I chose Matt and his team and couldn't be happier. We have watched the movie a dozen times (not to mention the deleted scenes, bloopers, etc). He is ABSOLUTELY worth every penny. Best decision we made for our wedding! Thanks MV Film Productions! You guys killed it!

Profile Picture Luke, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The experience with Matt and his crew from day one was wonderful. At every meeting Matt was energetic and fun. He was very down to earth and made the whole process of choosing him very easy. He had films online he was able to show us when we met with him. We appreciated his take on filming our day and made it as memorable as it could have been. The short clip of our day was so lovely and still months later we are getting comments on it. It all came together so well. When we were taking our portrait pictures he also captured a still shot that I absolutely love. He knows which one this is because even though he was not our photographer I had emailed him asking for it because this is the image he used on our DVD's he made us. When we watched the DVD at first there was a slight glitch in the picture, and although it was disappointing at first I literally texted Matt from my couch asking about the glitch. The CD has a glitch in burning because what he had on the "Master" didn't have it. He fixed the problem that night and sent out the new one. Very impressed. I was also quick to ask when we received the DVD of our day if he could make the DVD in UK format because I have relatives (literally my entire family) from England. He made 3 additional copies in the format for me to be able to send home. I thought this was a nice touch. Matt worked well with all the other vendors that day and we would recommend him to those looking for a personable, energetic cinematographer. Thanks MATT!!

Profile Picture Lynsey, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Matt and his team at MV Film Productions. He was recommended to us from out photographer, HK Photography. They've worked together on numerous weddings. They bounce ideas off each other and work well with each other. The two companies together make memory magic. Once we met with Matt we knew right away that we needed to be our videographer. His passion, excitement and enthusiasim is contagious. He is proud of his work and rightfully so. Through all the stress of planning, Matt truly made me excited again. We had an initial meeting with him, then a meeting to sign the contract and one more meeting the week before the wedding. He is professional and responds to emails/texts/phone calls promptly. The morning of the wedding, 8/6/2016, he showed up early to start detail shots. He brought a second photographer, Abraham, who also shot with him. Matt and Abraham work discreetly. They were never in the way, it was as if they were never there. But their work truly proves differently. Matt used a drone to get beautiful aerial shots of the venue. Also used a go pro to get amazing time lapse imagines. The day after the wedding Matt had already put together a 2 minute teaser clip of the wedding. The quality of his work is simply amazing. Our families and my husband and I were over the moon. We CANNOT wait for the full video! Definitely look into MV Film Productions!

Profile Picture Lisette, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I can not say one bad thing about Matt & MV Film Productions! They were very helpful, informative, and easy to work with from the first phone call on-ward. The day of my wedding was worry-free thanks to them! Matt is like a ninja, I barely even noticed he was there yet he captured every little detail of our big day. My husband was impressed as well, as he does not like pictures/videos taken of himself, he felt they were not over-bearing and very easy to work with. Everyone loved them and they were very pleasant to work with my other vendors as well. The sneak peak video was the perfect touch (received 2 days after the wedding, amazing!) THANK YOU SO MUCH MV FILM PRODUCTIONS!

Profile Picture DeAnna, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt was absolutely awesome to work with. He was flexible around meeting times, responsive to email and text and phone calls. Always explained everything to us and there was never any pressure. The day of the wedding he was great..so much fun to have around actually! And of course the videos were great. My favorite is actually the teaser he sends less than day after the wedding, awesome!

Profile Picture User5254536, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

MV Film Productions is out of this world!!! Matt is simply the best! He is extremely talented and has a gift for creating a film that captured our wedding day perfectly. We got married last month and I could not be more thrilled with our choice of having him shoot our wedding and create such an unique and creative video of the day (which started in the morning with hair and make-up at the hotel until the last dance with the band at the venue- they got everything!). Matt is super fun and easy going and never felt intrusive. Most of the day, we did not even know that he was there, however he got the most amazing shots and the sound and quality is outstanding. There are no words to describe our preview video that we received WITHIN 24 hours- I cannot wait for the full length ! It brings tears to my eyes because he captured the day just perfectly and I am so grateful of that.

Matt is very professional and met with us several times before the wedding- in person and even by Facetime- because we were in Boston and he was in CT. Even in the early stages of planning for the wedding, Matt VERY helpful and helped us create our first timeline for our big day and made sure that we thought of every detail when planning out the "who, what, where, and when"- his experience with weddings and advice is extremely useful. Matt brought a team who were all extremely professional and talented. I appreciated how well that Matt and his team worked with our other vendors, especially our photographer, prior to and on the day of the wedding. From beginning to end, Matt was attentive and thoughtful and I would highly recommend that you use MV Film Productions to capture the perfect video of your wedding day. You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Matt and his team were wonderful to work with!!Matt was very helpful, informative, and easy to work with from the very first meeting. The day of my wedding was worry-free thanks to them! My husband and I are still amazed at the details Matt and his team captured, without ever being seen!! Everyone loved them, my bridesmaids still talk about how impressed they were with the different shots they were taking while we got ready in the other room. The sneak peak, raw footage, and video were all absolutely PERFECT. I highly recommend MV Productions to anyone looking to capture all the special moments of your big day. Thank you Matt!!
Michelle & Joe