103 Fairway Drive, Meriden, CT 06450 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 74

About HG Entertainment

Featuring Harry Gambardella, owner of HG Entertainment generates energy and excitement for your event. Carrying a vast selection of Top 40, swing, soul, and the hottest new music, HG Entertainment does it all!

HG Entertainment specializes in weddings, and corporate and social events in Connecticut and beyond. I will work with you well before your event date to understand your preferences and plan just the right right entertainment package for you.

The Solution That I Provide
With Harry Gambardella from HG Entertainment, you'll get a full-service entertainment package tailored especially for you and your guests. You will be absolutely amazed at the attention you will receive.

"We had given Harry a list of song requests before the wedding and he somehow managed to play every single one, which was totally unexpected, I thought maybe a few would be played. Our dance floor was full all night, and if they were not at the dance floor, the guests were using the laugh pod photobooth that we also hired Harry for."
...Jennifer & Nick. Wedding.

Call me today so that I can help make your wedding dreams come true!

Follow HG Entertainment on

HG Entertainment 3
HG Entertainment 4

Maria Darling · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

What can I even begin to say about HARRY! Harry is the type of person, you don't even need to meet in person before booking because his excitement, passion, and love for people comes through the phone. From the SECOND I booked with Harry, he was unbelievably supportive, answered every question I had, and made sure that I was 100% comfortable at all times. His organization and attentiveness to detail is extraordinary.

Harry - Is BEYOND reasonable with pricing - for as GOOD as he is, I was shocked at how affordable he was :)

The wedding itself was FLAWLESS because of Harry. He met with me at Panera (very sweet and personal) to plan last minute details and ensure that everything was up to my standards. The day of- everything was perfect. The songs were clear, on point, and exactly what I wanted. EVERYONE was dancing. He appealed to every age at my wedding - 25years old to 60+ years old. He takes requests, and knows exactly how to take charge of the wedding!

I have nothing but good things to say about Harry - If you don't book with him, you are making a mistake, and therefore missing out on an amazing experience ;)

Sent on 06/10/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Omg! Thank you for this review! I’m so happy to do what I love and meet great people like you. It’s the best job in the world. I hope we stay in touch. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for this!

All the best,

Phil · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome DJ

Harry took care of everything we wanted, from start to finish.... Great at keeping everyone involved, highly recommend him for your wedding, party, or function...

Sent on 06/09/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review!! You guys were great!! It’s was a fun day and I was happy you asked me to be a part of it! All the best! Harry

Carolyn · Married on 05/25/2019

The best dj!

Harry is the BEST DJ in CT!! We found Harry through our venue and had been told by them that he was excellent and that they loved working with him--a really great sign! His pre-wedding consultations with us were so thorough and we felt so at ease knowing that he was so prepared and attentive. On the actual day of our wedding Harry truly had everything with music handled. He flawlessly incorporated all of the songs we had picked for our ceremony and was an effortless MC at the reception. We had guests telling us they loved the selections of songs that he played and it was clear that he knew how to read a crowd and keep people entertained. Harry was flexible with all of our requests/schedule and truly such a nice guy! I would tell anyone getting married to book with Harry--thank you for everything!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you to the both of you for sending this to me! From the bottom of my heart I thank you! It was a fun time and I was happy to be a part of it. I wish you both nothing but the best of happiness!
    Sincerely,

HG Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Setup
  • What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,699.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Cinematic Images
    Cinematic Images Wedding Videographers

Harry is a great DJ to work with. He always does an outstanding job.

• Spice Catering
    Spice Catering Wedding Caterers

We love working with Harry! He's fun and knows how to keep your party going all night. He's easy to work with and will be as involved in your wedding as you need him to be. He will make announcements, play special requests, lead line dances if requested, and so much more. And his uplighting is awesome! Can't wait to work together again!

• A Unique Wedding by Darlene
    A Unique Wedding by Darlene Wedding Officiants

Are you looking for just any D.J? Or are you looking for THE RIGHT D.J.? I've had the honor on many occasions to work along side Harry during wedding ceremonies. HG Entertainment is by far one of the best D.J. companies around. From an amazing selection of songs to a personality that fits perfectly to any occasion this is the one D.J. that I endorse to my couples.

• 103 Fairway Drive Meriden, Connecticut, 06450 See on map