HG Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,699 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,699 Most Popular Price

Featuring Harry Gambardella, owner of HG Entertainment generates energy and excitement for your event. Carrying a vast selection of Top 40, swing, soul, and the hottest new music, HG Entertainment does it all!

HG Entertainment specializes in weddings, and corporate and social events in Connecticut and beyond. I will work with you well before your event date to understand your preferences and plan just the right right entertainment package for you.

The Solution That I Provide
With Harry Gambardella from HG Entertainment, you'll get a full-service entertainment package tailored especially for you and your guests. You will be absolutely amazed at the attention you will receive.

"We had given Harry a list of song requests before the wedding and he somehow managed to play every single one, which was totally unexpected, I thought maybe a few would be played. Our dance floor was full all night, and if they were not at the dance floor, the guests were using the laugh pod photobooth that we also hired Harry for."
...Jennifer & Nick. Wedding.

Call me today so that I can help make your wedding dreams come true!

Ph: 203.238.4895

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,395

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Setup

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What event items are available?

Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Backdrop(s)
Prints
Props

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,699

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Day-Of Coordination
Setup

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Prints
Props
Social Media Integration

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What lighting services do you provide?

Audiovisuals
Monograms
Pinspotting
Uplighting
Wall Wash

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Event Planning
Venue Selection

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Which of the following services do your prices include?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Kelly
    Kelly T. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional, fun, great with the crowd, and we are so glad we chose Harry

As soon as we met Harry we knew he was the DJ for us. He was extremely flexible, very professional, and so much fun. He played everything I had given him on our list and more. The sound of his equipment for the ceremony and reception was perfect. He got all our guests on the dance floor and made our special day perfect.

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review! It means the world to me to get such great feedback. I was so happy to be a part of your special day. Please stay in touch. You are an awesome couple.
    All the best,
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 06/18/2022

Excellent and responsive DJ

We were so pleased with Harry Gambardella as our wedding DJ this past June, 2022. Harry was extremely responsive, communicative, and professional all throughout the planning process as well as the day of. He listened and followed through on our suggestions and requests, he was organized and detailed, and we received many compliments from our wedding guests about his facilitation of the reception, the playlist and his ability to read the room, and his overall presence and demeanor. He took care of everything and we didn't have to worry about anything that fell into the DJ's domain. Harry was on top of it, and we are so glad we selected him for this really momentous and meaningful event.

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this! From the bottom of my heart this means the world to me. I wish you both all the best!

Maryjane S. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More like a member of the family

Harry was great before, during and after our wedding. He was very helpful in every aspect of what we hired him for and even more when we had other vendor issues. He cared about us and making sure our day was special. He was our goto guy at the reception. We would recommend hiring Harry for any event. Photo booth was a huge hit and we love all the photos. Harry made us feel like family from the first time we talked to him. He was a blessing to us and a relief from all the stress of all the planning required in planning a wedding..

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It means the world to me that you took the time to write such nice words. It was my pleasure to work with you. I do wish you both all the best to fucking happiness. And thank you again for hiring me!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Cinematic Images Cinematic Images Wedding Photographers

Harry is a great DJ to work with. He always does an outstanding job.

Spice Catering Spice Catering Wedding Caterers

We love working with Harry! He's fun and knows how to keep your party going all night. He's easy to work with and will be as involved in your wedding as you need him to be. He will make announcements, play special requests, lead line dances if requested, and so much more. And his uplighting is awesome! Can't wait to work together again!

A Unique Wedding by Darlene A Unique Wedding by Darlene Wedding Officiants

Are you looking for just any D.J? Or are you looking for THE RIGHT D.J.? I've had the honor on many occasions to work along side Harry during wedding ceremonies. HG Entertainment is by far one of the best D.J. companies around. From an amazing selection of songs to a personality that fits perfectly to any occasion this is the one D.J. that I endorse to my couples.

103 Fairway Drive Meriden, Connecticut, 06450
2032384895
Location of (HG Entertainment)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding