900 Mix Ave, Hamden, CT 06514 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 90
  • Deals 1

About FM Productions

FM Productions LLC is a wedding DJ business based in Hamden, Connecticut, that also serves areas of New York, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. The team of DJs are experienced with special events of all types, ranging from graduation balls to private events. On your wedding day, you and your guests will be kept entertained all night long with not only good tunes, but also electronic trivia, karaoke, and photo booth options.

FM Productions LLC offers several main package options depending on your coverage needs and budget. Options include setup and takedown services, cocktail hour music, requests, and more. You can also create must-play and do-not-play lists. They also have professional musicians available. Other options include the following equipment:

• Microphones

• Videos 4

41 Reviews for FM Productions

• Michaela

Michaela Rinaldo · Married on 08/17/2019

The Dance Floor Was Never Empty!

We are so happy we chose FM Productions for our music at our wedding! We did not use them for our ceremony music as my brother-in-law played cello, so this review is solely based around our experience at our reception. Jeremy was our primary contact throughout the planning process and he was very responsive and professional. Joey was our DJ/MC for the event and he was great to work with! We got to speak over the phone the week before the wedding to confirm all of our music choices, the timeline of events, and all of the other important details. In addition to the typical music decisions (first dance, father daughter dance, etc.), we were also able to provide a Must Play and Do Not Play list which was obviously fun to create. I was so impressed that Joey seeked me out on the dance floor when he got some music requests from our guests that he wasn't sure about and wanted to double check with me on. He did such a great job paying attention to the energy of the crowd, making music choices that perfectly meshed with our personalities and the whole vibe of our wedding. I swear I'm not exaggerating when I say the dance floor wasn't empty the entire night. We loved that we were able to choose the package that best suited us, and that we could add in fun things like uplighting to add some flare to the event. We got so many compliments on the music and we are so glad that Joey was there to keep the party alive!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jackie N. · Married on 06/22/2019

Very attentive and entertaining!

We had the pleasure of working with Jamie and Luis for our morning wedding. All of their equipment was set up early and our ceremony took place without any problems. During our reception, the music they played was great and fit our taste very well. We also had a few kids out on the dance floor who loved being able to make requests. Jamie found me throughout the reception and was very attentive in making sure the music being played was good and if there was anything else they could do. Thank you guys very much!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Award

FM Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 225.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• FM Productions 1
    Save 10%

Book any Mulptile Service and recieve 10% off your total!

DJ

Musician

PhotoBooth

Uplighting

Candid Phototgraphy

Videography

• DJW Entertainment LLC
    DJW Entertainment LLC Wedding DJs

I started working with FM Productions two years ago. I work with Jeremy Myers as one of their wedding Dj's. His company is very professional and they have talented Dj's to serve are your entertainment needs.

• Your Custom Ceremony
    Your Custom Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I see a lot of DJs in action, and it was refreshing to see the professionalism and fun that FM Productions brings to the table. Jeremy and Jamie were extremely well organized. They came with one set of equipment for the ceremony, and a second set for the reception. I always do a sound check before a ceremony and their equipment looked to be top of the line. The music and sound for the ceremony was perfect, but what I noticed was that immediately after the ceremony there was music already playing in the reception hall for cocktail hour. It was seamless. I don’t usually stay for receptions but this was a friend’s wedding and I stuck around. The rest of the night went off without a hitch. FM Productions engaged with the guests, interacted with the bride and groom, and contributed to an awesome party. The sound quality was great. The music was never too loud or too soft, and I don’t remember the last time I saw a dance floor that packed for that long! They played appropriate music for all age groups and created a fun atmosphere. As an emcee, Jeremy was never too talkative on the microphone or pressured guests to do anything. As the DJ, Jamie was able to read a crowd well, and kept playing the songs that everybody wanted to dance to. Overall I was very impressed with FM Productions. They seemed very well prepared, well organized, and I recommend them wholeheartedly.

• Juhasz Music
    Juhasz Music Wedding Musicians

Jeremy of FM Productions is great to work with. We have done weddings together in the past and he is always professional and pleasant. I highly recommend his services, so much so that I am having him DJ my own wedding in July 2013

• 900 Mix Ave Hamden, CT, 06514 See on map
  • 139 Farmstead Rd STE 8 Southington, CT, 06489 See on map
    860-200-1008 (Phone number)
    8605938500 (Other Phone Number)