FM Productions

Southington, CT View map Visit website
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

FM Productions are a multi-talented group of DJ, Photo Booth, Karaoke, Lighting and musician entertainment specialists. Even though we are based in Hamden CT we serve Connecticut and surrounding areas. Founded in 2005, we have the experience you are looking for. Read our reviews, see how far back they go and what other couple have said over the years.

FM Productions understands that every couple has different needs, and therefore offers several package options with varying degrees of coverage. Regardless of the package chosen, couples will benefit from the complementary setup and takedown services. The company proudly offers MC services that can assist with important announcements and keeping the event on schedule throughout the day.

Other Services

DJ, Karaoke, Musicians, Lighting Options, Photo Booth

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$50

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

Message vendor

• Michelle
    Michelle S. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Wedding - DJ

Jason, Richie & Jeremy were all easy to work with. Jason and Richie were the 2 DJ’s made our wedding experience really fun! Listened to what we wanted and made the experience so much better! Would deffintly recommended!

FM Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Richie and Jason had nothing but great things to say about your group………
  • Ariel
    Ariel M. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fusion wedding vibes were immaculate

Hire FM Productions if they have your date available!! I hired them based on good reviews alone and had the best experience at our wedding in New Haven. Jeremy, the owner, was responsive from start to finish and patiently broke down how everything would work right at the onset of our planning. Joe and Chris, the DJ-Emcee team who worked our wedding, were extremely kind and accommodating. We had an Indian fusion wedding and they played the mix of Hindi and western songs we requested, after setting expectations together the week prior. They checked in with us a few times throughout the event to keep it running smoothly, and generally brought a relaxed energy to the day that’s invaluable when your nerves are all over the place! Plus a lot of us stayed dancing through the end of the night, which was what we hoped for.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJW Entertainment LLC DJW Entertainment LLC Wedding DJs

I started working with FM Productions two years ago. I work with Jeremy Myers as one of their wedding Dj's. His company is very professional and they have talented Dj's to serve are your entertainment needs.

Your Custom Ceremony Your Custom Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I see a lot of DJs in action, and it was refreshing to see the professionalism and fun that FM Productions brings to the table. Jeremy and Jamie were extremely well organized. They came with one set of equipment for the ceremony, and a second set for the reception. I always do a sound check before a ceremony and their equipment looked to be top of the line. The music and sound for the ceremony was perfect, but what I noticed was that immediately after the ceremony there was music already playing in the reception hall for cocktail hour. It was seamless. I don’t usually stay for receptions but this was a friend’s wedding and I stuck around. The rest of the night went off without a hitch. FM Productions engaged with the guests, interacted with the bride and groom, and contributed to an awesome party. The sound quality was great. The music was never too loud or too soft, and I don’t remember the last time I saw a dance floor that packed for that long! They played appropriate music for all age groups and created a fun atmosphere. As an emcee, Jeremy was never too talkative on the microphone or pressured guests to do anything. As the DJ, Jamie was able to read a crowd well, and kept playing the songs that everybody wanted to dance to. Overall I was very impressed with FM Productions. They seemed very well prepared, well organized, and I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Juhasz Music Juhasz Music Wedding Musicians

Jeremy of FM Productions is great to work with. We have done weddings together in the past and he is always professional and pleasant. I highly recommend his services, so much so that I am having him DJ my own wedding in July 2013

Your Custom Ceremony
5.0 out of 5 rating , 157 Reviews
· Wedding Officiants
Juhasz Music
5.0 out of 5 rating , 39 Reviews
· Wedding Musicians

900 Mix AVE Unit 19 Southington, CT, 06514
860-593-8500
Location of (FM Productions)
900 Mix Ave Hamden, CT, 06514

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding