Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

88 Reviews for TAB Photographic

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)

2.8

We booked Tim for our June Wedding. At our first meeting, we were very excited and knew he was our guy. Our engagement shoot was Oct/Nov (can't remember) it went well- there was a bunch of photos we liked. Wedding Day, Tim and his assistant for the day showed up- We were almost done getting ready before he showed so we didn't get any before pictures of my bridesmaids and I in our robes. Not a big deal, but was a little disappointed. Then after the wedding, it was a rush to go get pictures done after the ceremony. We had to hike into these tall weeds with vines (one of my bridemaid's dress ripped on the bottom-again no big deal) but when I got the pictures back I was not impressed at all. I got married on a tree farm and would have much preferred to take pictures with my bridesmaids/groomsmen by the trees instead of off to the side. ( I trusted Tim's experience and knowledge that these pictures would "rock" and be the ones I wanted. it wasn't and I don't even like them.) There was one shot down by a barn that I had definitely wanted. (it was about a mile down from the Overlook -a windy dirt gravel road, but I had seen couples take this shot before and I absolutely loved it) When I told Tim, he dismayed it 1st. But then during the middle of the wedding he said ok, lets go get your shot by the barn. I joked and said well we aren't walking down there are we? We said he had no room in his car to take us and was sort of rude. ( I hadn't planned this through, but I know for a fact that his assistant had an empty car and could have easily taken us.) Needless to say, I didn't get the shot. Then as the night progressed, the sun was just starting to go down, he took about 3 more shots of us "night shots" and left. Didn't get any photos near the fire pit/true night hrs. It took about 6 wks for us to get our photos back. We received a two week live link. Suppose to get thank you cards, a usb with all photos in color + B/W, and still nada. Don't even like my pics!

Profile Picture Francine, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I literally cannot say enough positive and complimentary words about Tim. He was without-a-doubt the best part of our day because thanks to him, we have forever keepsakes that are stunning. Tim kept us on track, pulled me together and calmed me down, was flexible, and was truly an artist, making our day unforgettable through his photos and the fun memories created that day. His photos speak for themselves on his immense love for what he does and the amazing talent he possesses. His fun, laid-back, yet always "on" personality makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I could go on and on. Pick Tim. It will be the one choice of your day you don't second guess.

Profile Picture User6856555, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Planning our wedding was so stressful. Not just because of the wedding itself, but because of all the outside influences as well. So working with Tim was a breath of fresh air for us. From the moment I started communicating with him 14 months before our wedding, I just knew he HAD to be our wedding photographer. His witty sense of humor, fun personality and professionalism captured us right away. Everything was a breeze with him. He always responded to emails and texts quickly, he called me to calm me down when our original photo location was torn up, and helped me come up with ideas for a new location. When we first met him at our engagement shoot, he put us at ease right away. We were laughing the whole time and it ended up being one of our favorite days together as a couple. The day of the wedding, he was AWESOME. We had a really big rowdy bridal party, but he was really calm cool and collected throughout the whole day. I tried my best not to be late, and even though we still were late to pictures, ??, he still worked really hard to make sure we got some really great pictures. Tim is a photographer that just didn't capture photos from our wedding, he captured the LOVE and JOY that was at our wedding. It is obvious that he loves what he does. It doesn't seem like it's "just a job" for him....it's his passion. We were looking for a photographer that was artistic, edgy and fun and we found him! We have not seen our pictures yet because we just got married less than two weeks ago, but I know they will be amazing. And I will update my review once we get them. Thank you Tim for everything!

-Nikki and Nelson