P.O. Box 426, Canton, CT 06019 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,822
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 94

About TAB Photographic

Save Up To $1000.00 by booking your 2018 wedding by June 15th 2017.

I'm often told that I'm different than other wedding photographers, and well, maybe those that have told me that are onto something. So I ask "why do you say that" and from what I've been told it's because my photos are different, they're classically beautiful with a touch of edge, timeless with a touch of whimsy, artistic yet not over done. Take that and running my business differently than just about all photographers out there and boom... You've got me, here for you. And if there's one thing I promise, you WILL LOVE your photos..... Almost as much as your fiance! (Possibly more, but I doubt it... And if it is more, don't let them know)

And with my new style of fusing my photos with some pieces of video, your day will be captured in a way that will truly be unique and beautiful.

As a weddingwire.com 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 (and now 2013) (AND NOW 2014 WOOT WOOT!!!!) (WAIT FOR IT... WAIT FOR IT... NOW 2015 TOO!!!!) (And hey. Let me now add in there 2016).... (Because I'm on a roll, can we add 2017 to that!!!) Brides / Couples Choice award winner, not to mention weddingwire.com top rated for the past five years, we know what your day calls for, images that will tell your story now and 10 years down the road. Images that will evoke all the emotions of your day - now and 10 years down the road and images that, quite simply, will rock now, and you guessed it, 10 years down the road!

Getting the AMAZING photos that you will love and treasure for the rest of your life is SO much more than just the photography the day of the wedding. It's about knowing the exact way to schedule your photography on your wedding day, it's providing you all the amaazing tips and tricks I've learned to make sure you feel totally comfortable, it's about profiving you fun, easy ways to style your engagement and wedding photos and it's about beautifully editing your photos. It's about everything to help you look and feel the best you can. Of course the list goes on and on but I won't drag that out.

So why is my business different too? Well, first of all, my life is weddings. I capture weddings and weddings is what I capture. We aren't photographers that will shoot anything and everything for a buck... We want to be the best at our craft, and our craft is weddings.

To top that, here at TAB Photographic we don't believe in set pricing, hour limits or holding your images ransom. What we do believe in is working with you to help create the most magical day possible. Working with your budget, your dreams and more.

So if you're looking for a photographer that understands what goes into a wedding day, think TAB, if you're looking for a photographer that won't be intrusive but still capture all the best shots, think TAB.

And most of all, if you're looking for classy but fun, timeless yet edgy, hip yet beautiful photographs... Think TAB!

Follow TAB Photographic on

murkat5
murkat
murkat3
TAB Photographic
Because it's proof that you just need to embrace the rain!
Because it's proof that you just need to embrace the rain!
01 220043
01 090017
08 220003

• Videos 2

88 Reviews for TAB Photographic

Calli · Married on 03/04/2017

I literally cannot say enough positive and complimentary words about Tim. He was without-a-doubt the best part of our day because thanks to him, we have forever keepsakes that are stunning. Tim kept us on track, pulled me together and calmed me down, was flexible, and was truly an artist, making our day unforgettable through his photos and the fun memories created that day. His photos speak for themselves on his immense love for what he does and the amazing talent he possesses. His fun, laid-back, yet always "on" personality makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I could go on and on. Pick Tim. It will be the one choice of your day you don't second guess.

Nicole · Married on 12/04/2016

Planning our wedding was so stressful. Not just because of the wedding itself, but because of all the outside influences as well. So working with Tim was a breath of fresh air for us. From the moment I started communicating with him 14 months before our wedding, I just knew he HAD to be our wedding photographer. His witty sense of humor, fun personality and professionalism captured us right away. Everything was a breeze with him. He always responded to emails and texts quickly, he called me to calm me down when our original photo location was torn up, and helped me come up with ideas for a new location. When we first met him at our engagement shoot, he put us at ease right away. We were laughing the whole time and it ended up being one of our favorite days together as a couple. The day of the wedding, he was AWESOME. We had a really big rowdy bridal party, but he was really calm cool and collected throughout the whole day. I tried my best not to be late, and even though we still were late to pictures, ??, he still worked really hard to make sure we got some really great pictures. Tim is a photographer that just didn't capture photos from our wedding, he captured the LOVE and JOY that was at our wedding. It is obvious that he loves what he does. It doesn't seem like it's "just a job" for him....it's his passion. We were looking for a photographer that was artistic, edgy and fun and we found him! We have not seen our pictures yet because we just got married less than two weeks ago, but I know they will be amazing. And I will update my review once we get them. Thank you Tim for everything!

-Nikki and Nelson

Meagan · Married on 07/23/2016

Tim was hands down one of the best decisions we made during the wedding Planning process. He doesn't do Cookie cutter packages; he listens to what you want and creates something special for you. His personality puts everyone at ease, makes you laugh and rolls with the punches (when it rains on your wedding day/outdoor ceremony and the whole schedule needs to be thrown out the window because of it. :) He still managed to get beautiful shots, even those shots that moved me to tears. The engagement photos were gorgeous... all the way down to the dancing at the wedding reception; he was everywhere and nowhere . Meaning; Not obtrusive but somehow Managed to get the shots. Everyone felt so comfortable with him; you feel like he's been your friend forever. I've had multiple people since the wedding tell me they want him to be their photographer when they get married. And I will go back to him in the future for any photography needs. We were more at ease knowing he had our back with those wedding hiccups that inevitably happen, and I had a bridesmaid say that she was struck by how he genuinely cared about what he was doing and making sure that we were happy. Above and beyond.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

TAB Photographic FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,822.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• PartyGirl
    PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Excellent, elegant, professional.

• HG Entertainment
    HG Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can I say? It doesn't get better than Tim. He will do an awesome job. He cares about his work. And, has an incredibly artful eye. He doesn't miss a thing. Always a pleasure to work with. Funny and professional. What a perfect mix.

• Blossoming Blessings
    Blossoming Blessings Wedding Florists

Wonderful to work with. Amazing eye for detail.

• Canton, CT 06019 See on map