Event Music Pros

Watertown, CT View map Visit website
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

Event Music Pros is a wedding DJ company based out of Watertown, Connecticut. This business is pleased to work with couples as they curate their wedding event. Event Music Pros endeavors to keep guests moving and can appease any crowd through a range of musical genres. Additional services are available to push the party to the next level, adding fun touches that elevate the entire occasion.

Event Music Pros provides both DJ and MC services to their clients. Should couples wish to have a bit of extra glam at their event they are able to make use of dance floor lights, up-lighting, and monograms. With over 21 years of experience, this company is poised to deliver exceptional services to each and every one of its clients.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

MC

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Sound/PA System
Microphones
Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Photobooth
Sound/PA System
Uplighting
    Soraya A. Married on 10/02/2021

Professional

Event Music Pros was Phenomenal! Bill the DJ was so attentive to our needs. He was quick in responding and delivering what we want. Great music of all genras. Great entertainment!
    Christina Married on 07/25/2021

Amazing wedding and amazing DJ!

What an amazing wedding! This was definitely the best day of my life! My husband and I are so happy we found event music pros and they are so professional and kept everyone Dancing! We love seeing our Wedding video And the smiles on everyone’s face! We are so happy we worked with Bill! He is such a good DJ. We asked him to play several types of music and he did that and was able to keep everyone going. So many fun part of our wedding. Definitely very happy and they are amazing.
    Marlene L. Married on 06/06/2021

Our DJ of choice going forward

My husband and I decided on Event Music Pros to play music at our nuptials on June 6th, 2021. Bill, our DJ, was awesome; friendly, personal, approachable, and knowledgeable, . He worked with us to develop a playlist of our favorite songs, showed up early to set up his equipment, and had music playing as our guests arrived. Our wedding was an absolute blast; his updated equipment allowed our guest to social distance, as the music could be heard from every corner of the room. DJ Bill of Event Music Pros is definitely our DJ of choice going forward. Thanks again Bill for making our wedding event a great success!!!!

Deals

Event Music Pros 1
Discount

Team

DJ Bill
DJ Bill
Owner/Lead DJ

I learned how to DJ on Vinyl records back in 1999, and have been enjoying music my entire life. As an open format DJ, I can play any style of music, or for any culture. I am a proud husband, and father of two lovely children and I love to DJ Weddings. I put 100% in all Weddings and will do the same for you!

73 TURNER AVE Watertown, CT, 06779

Location of (Event Music Pros)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding