Danleigh Videography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,250 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,250 Most Popular Price

Danleigh Videography is a wedding videography service based out of Berlin, Connecticut. Led by a husband-and-wife team who specialize in capturing special events and beautiful weddings.

They are both wide open to your ideas and love to create wedding videos that not only match your style, but accurately tell your unique love story. As a married couple, they understand the jitters, excitement, and stress that can come with preparing for the big day, so they will go above and beyond to remove stress from the equation of creating a beautiful wedding video.

Danleigh Videography offers couples a wide range of services to help them create the kind of wedding video that they desire. Couples can expect to receive a full-length video delivered online by either USB or DVD. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Drone footage
  • Highlight video
  • Full-day coverage
  • Save-the-dates
  • Full-length film
  • 4K/UHD footage
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,250

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Chrissy B. Married on 02/09/2022

Simply the best! :)

What an exceptional team! They were so easy to work with. They came highly recommended by our photographer and I could definitely see why. From the moment we met them, my husband and I both felt comfortable and at ease. Trust me - on such a busy and wonderful day, you want a team behind you that is going to support and help. My husband and I weren't sure if we were going to hire a videographer and we are so, so happy we did. We have continued to watch our video reel over and over again!
  • Cristina
    Cristina R. Married on 10/22/2021

Danleigh Videography blew us away!

My heart was set on videography, but I wasn't sure if we would find someone that matched our personalities, budget, and for a high quality and experience! From the moment I talked to Kayleigh, I knew that her and her husband, Dan were the perfect team for us! We were very comfortable with them, and they were extremely knowledgeable, and professional! Their cinematic videography literally took our breathes away! My husband and I were in tears the first 10 seconds of our film and we continue to watch it at least once a week! We are over the moon and you will be too!
  • Allison
    Allison P. Married on 09/18/2021

AMAZING to work with!

Danleigh was absolutely INCREDIBLE to work with and are such an amazing, wonderful team. The two of them captured our wedding so beautifully and because of their work and talent, allow us to relive our magical day over and over again through their videos. The turn around time for the preview film was super fast, and the full length film also came timely. From start to finish Danleigh was great. They took the time to get to know us and really captured the essence of our day. They were so pleasant, easy going, and fun, and truly made our day so memorable! And again, their talent is brilliant, and the quality of the video was incredible! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Danleigh for any special occasion and event. We can’t say enough amazing things about them!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Danleigh Videography 1
Exclusive

110 Ronal Drive Berlin, CT, 06037
Location of (Danleigh Videography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding