954 Newfield St, Middletown, CT 06457 Map · Phone number

About Amberworks Floral Design

Amberworks Floral Design brings in fresh flowers for every event, many from around the world. We offer many types of design styles from modern, rustic, ball-room to back yard bbq's, beach theme and more. Amber is a Nationally Certified NCG Flower Show Judge, has completed the CFA Floral Design Program and holds a Bachelors degree in Arts and Sciences from Central Connecticut State University. Our design styles are customized to our clients to include their interests, colors and ideas. We pride ourselves on being friendly, fun and artistic while offering beautiful fresh flowers and décor items tailored to our clients event. Come meet and have some fun with us as we design your floral visions together.
We love meeting new folks and talking flowers!! We look forward to designing something special for you soon!

Florist Tip: Your flowers should have personality. We all have our own personalities, flower designs should too. Your bouquets and/or centerpieces should reflect you and your partner's style, charm, love or some aspect of you both. There are many ways for a master designer to create designs that incorporate your personalities. Ideas can include specific wrapping styles on bouquet stems, open and airy vs compact and round, Pastel vs bold colors. We have many ideas just waiting for you!! Come in for a visit!

Amberworks is a modern floral designer with specialty styles including chic, country, modern, rustic, romantic and classic. There are no minimums to meet. We focus on details and quality which truly makes your day special. Call Amber at 860.788.2056 or email her at info@amberworksfloraldesign.com to talk more about your wedding flowers. She would love to hear from you!! Happy Planning :)

Follow Amberworks Floral Design on

Amberworks Floral Design 5
Amberworks Floral Design 6
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2018

From the second I contacted Amber from AmberWorks Floral Design, I knew it was going to be a fantastic experience. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't know flowers but she had sent an arrangement to my sick grandmother per my aunt and I fell in love. At our meeting we worked off of that particular arrangement and I put all of my trust in Amber to make everything look beautiful. Well she blew me away! Everything was amazing and I will highly recommend her to anyone I know that needs flowers!

Caroline · Married on 10/06/2018

Amber came highly recommended to us and she did not disappoint. Although we had a very small and intimate wedding, we were treated great professionalism. Amber was very friendly and attentive. She listened to what we we wanted and offered suggestions of her own. On the big day, the arrangements were beautiful and delivered perfectly on time. The bouquet was a dream, more than I could have asked for.

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Amber was great! She worked with me to create my vision and gave me guidance in areas where I wasn't completely sure what I wanted. The day of everything came together great, all the flowers were beautiful and the arbor she made for our ceremony was the perfect back drop. Definitely recommend her!

Amberworks Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 954 Newfield St Middletown, Connecticut, CT 06457 See on map