North Stonington, North Stonington, CT 06359 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About A Ladybug Design

A Ladybug Design is a wedding and special event floral service located in North Stonington, Connecticut. From the initial conception to flawless execution, these florists are committed to bringing you the very best flowers and decor to create a beautiful event. This floral service welcomes those couples who are looking for a design that embraces the classics and welcomes the unconventional. These designers are knowledgeable and dedicated to bringing your vision to reality.

A Ladybug Design creates a variety of beautiful floral arrangements, including aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, and more. They offer different floral designs, so each couple can customize the style of the flowers they are looking for. Wedding floral services include the following:

• Cleanup

A Ladybug Design 6
A Ladybug Design 7
  • Savannah Chicano · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful Flowers/Friendly staff

Everything was beautiful. We got a bridal bouquet, six lantern wags, two wrist corsage, and one boutonniere.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    A Ladybug Design 8
    A Ladybug Design 9
    A Ladybug Design 10
    A Ladybug Design 11
    A Ladybug Design 12
  • Michaela

Michaela Rinaldo · Married on 08/17/2019

So Many Compliments on Our Flowers!!

We were so blown away by how our flowers came out for our wedding! Wanda did such an amazing job bringing our vision to life. We loved the proposal that she put together for us after we gave her some information and an idea of what we were looking for. She added a picture of our venue, some photos of the pinterest ideas we had collected, and detailed photos and descriptions of her ideas, including an overview of the specific greens and blossoms she would use. I changed my mind about 15 times on a few things and Wanda never once complained, sending a new proposal over with the changes i requested. If you get a chance to visit her at the Farm on Fowler, you absolutely have to go! I was worried about the size of my flower crown and she invited me and a friend out to her workshop to measure my head and show me some of her ideas in person. The farm is adorable! The flower crown turned out AMAZING and when Mike delivered it the morning of the wedding, he handed over 2 of them! Wanda's assistant made a beautiful crown that was a little bulkier than I had initially described, so Wanda made ANOTHER one and brought both so I could choose. We will forever be grateful to Mike and Wanda for bringing our bouquets and boutonniere's to a different location for us the morning of our wedding when rain got in the way of our initial First Look plans. They went out of their way to hand deliver everything we needed to our suite at the hotel, smiles on their faces, after delivering the other flowers to our venue. We had so many compliments on all of the flowers. Wanda totally captured the boho look we were going for. She knew exactly how to capture our vision and we look forward to preserving some of our flowers to remember everything!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    A Ladybug Design 13

A Ladybug Design's reply:

Thank-you Michaela for your very kind words ❤ It was a pleasure doing your wedding even tho the weather did not cooperate. It did turn out to be a nice day after all. I'm sure we both looked like a few drowned rats with smiles when we arrived at your hotel room but all is good. We are so glad you were happy with everything and thank-you again for entrusting us to do your flowers. Wanda and Mike
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn King · Married on 08/03/2019

Beyond amazing!

Wanda is beyond professional throughout the entire wedding process. She is also laid back and offers up her opinion when you need it, which I found to be so important while planning. She completely exceeded any vision I could have had for our big day. I have had so many people comment on how beautiful and also unique everything looked. She is so talented and beyond amazing to work with. Truly can’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    A Ladybug Design 14
    A Ladybug Design 15

A Ladybug Design's reply:

awwwww Thank you Kaitlyn. It was a pleasure working with all of you❤❤❤! Your wedding was certainly the most unique one so far and I'm glad you stepped outside the box and help me create your dream fairytale wedding.

A Ladybug Design Pricing

A Ladybug Design Price Rates

A Ladybug Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00

• North Stonington North Stonington, Connecticut, 06359 See on map