A Ladybug Design Reviews

A Ladybug Design 6
A Ladybug Design 7

Christian Lohman · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

Wanda was an absolute pleasure to work with and our flowers were beautiful! Would highly recommend Ladybug Designs!

Lizzie Michalak · Married on 12/01/2018

Easy to work with, beautiful result

Wanda was so easy to work with. She listened to my thoughts and ideas. I am not a huge fan of flowers so she did her best to make the arrangements fit me as the bride. She added pine cones and cranberries instead of extra flowers which made the bouquets so special. She is quick to respond and stays in touch. The flowers are delivered to you when you need them. Her prices are fair. I’m was so impressed with her work. I would reccomend her to anyone!

A Ladybug Design 8

Jenna Boivin · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful flowers without breaking the budget

Value for money is AMAZING with this company!! My floral arrangements, archway and bouquets for my wedding were about half the cost of other florists in the area. And the quality was great, too! I'm so happy I went with LadyBug Designs.

Laura · Married on 11/10/2018

Wanda is amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Wanda and Ladybug Design!!! Wanda took my visions (aka my pinterest board) and brought it to life and she did so in such a beautiful, and cost effective way. She was so easy to get in touch with and made the wedding planning so easy and stress-free. Two weeks later and people are still telling me how beautiful my flowers were. Thank you Wanda for making my wedding so picture perfect!

Dominique Collins · Married on 10/27/2018

My Dream Bridal Bouquet

I would absolutely recommend Wanda to any bride in the RI/CT area. She's so friendly and easy to work with, and made the process of choosing wedding flowers so fun. I had no idea what I wanted, sent her about 100 pictures, and she created something perfect for my special day. When a last minute frost got to her garden, she went above and beyond to replace the chosen flowers with something equally as beautiful. She was so responsive throughout the whole process - and it was exciting waiting to see my bouquet show up on her instagram page! 10/10 recommend

A Ladybug Design 9
  • MARIA

Maria D Gaudette · Married on 10/21/2018

Mother of the bride -

We had a fall wedding. Wanda at Ladybug Designs was so pleasant to deal with. She had so many suggestions on colors and types of flowers to use in the fall. The creativity of her love and passion of making everyone happy was beyond anything I seen . This was the best part of the planning for our wedding,was dealing with such a professional,artistic florist. I highly recommend her for any time of year or for any occasion.

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

Wanda was an absolute pleasure to work with!! I gave her a budget and a big dream and she made it work. She also made my crazy ideas come true, like a floral chandelier hanging over my dance floor! I made so many last minute changes and she just said “sure” and was able to do them allot them for me! My bouquet was dreamy and the greenery in my mansion was the best decoration there could have been. My guests couldn’t stop mentioning how beautiful the flowers were!! Thank you so much Wanda for making my romantic garden dreams come to life!!

Hayley · Married on 09/02/2018

We could not have been happier with Wanda’s professionalism and service. She understood our vision perfectly and executed the day of setup seamlessly. All of the floral arrangements, from the bouquets to the centerpieces, were stunning - highly recommend!!

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2018

WOW! I had sent Wanda a few pictures off Pinterest (which changed often), some colors I liked and our budget. I am still in awe of what she came up with on the wedding day and keeping it under our budget. I walked in and saw the flowers being set up and was blown away. When I say it was more than I could have ever imagined I truly mean it. It calmed me as I walked in b/c it all looked soooooo beautiful. I am still getting compliments on the flowers. The small details around the venue that they added (and I did not ask for) were incredible; flowers on the bar, flowers in the cake, the ribbons..... I wish flowers could stay alive forever b/c I would never ever get rid of them. Can not thank you enough!

A Ladybug Design 10
    A Ladybug Design 11

Marissa · Married on 08/03/2018

Wanda is a miracle worker! She took what I was envisioning and she made it come to life, including a Pinterest image that I had found online (no lie- completely SPOT ON). It's been a week since our wedding, and our guests are still raving about the flowers. We cannot believe how gorgeous everything looked!! Not only were her end products gorgeous, but she was so patient, responsive, communicative, and thoughtful along the way. Moreover, she asked us really important questions about things that we hadn't even thought about. For example, during the planning process she warned us to account for wind when thinking about our flowers. Never in a million years did I think that I would get married on a gusty day in early August, but sure enough- I did! Thanks, to Wanda- we were all set! You cannot go wrong with her. She's hands-down the best!

A Ladybug Design 12
    A Ladybug Design 13

Heather · Married on 05/21/2018

Absolutely stunning

Wanda was a pleasure to work with! I sort of planned everything last minute but Wanda was able to pull through for me and made everything possible! I received compliments all night long on my flowers. I was recommended by a friend and I would and do highly recommend Wanda to everyone!

Alycia · Married on 10/22/2017

Wanda is an absolute pleasure to work with! After meeting with several florists, Wanda's down-to-earth and relaxed personality was a breath of fresh air. She made my mom and I feel so comfortable from the beginning. Wanda managed to take our scatter-brained ideas and turn them into the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and arrangements. Her work exceeded my expectations and vision. On top of that, she was very respectful of our budget. Do yourself a favor and meet with Wanda on her gorgeous farm!

A Ladybug Design 14
    A Ladybug Design 15
    A Ladybug Design 16
    A Ladybug Design 17

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

If you want wedding flowers that are nothing short of perfection, Ladybug Designs is a no brainer. Wanda is an exceptionally talented florist whose work speaks for itself. Wanda is extremely friendly and was able to take our ideas and inspiration to the next level. Wanda and her husband Mike set everything up the day of the wedding with every detail matching exactly what we had envisioned. We received so many compliments on the quality and beauty of the work and could not have been happier with the exceptional service. We are extremely grateful that we were able to find Wanda with Ladybug Designs and would highly recommend for your special day.

A Ladybug Design 18
    A Ladybug Design 23
    A Ladybug Design 24
    A Ladybug Design 25

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Wanda was easy to get in touch with and responded quickly for all my questions. The flowers were exactly what I imagined and received many compliments. We had a great experience with Ladybug Designs and would recommend them to everyone!

Allegra · Married on 05/09/2017

Wanda did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers. Everything came out absolutely beautifully and exactly how I envisioned. Her prices were extremely reasonable, and she was on-time and really sweet. My bouquet was a little heavy for me, and she rearranged it and made it smaller right on the spot. I really appreciated that! Thank you, Wanda!

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Wanda. She was easy to get in touch with and was completely honest with me about what I could afford in my budget that still matched my vision. Prices were reasonable, and the flowers were beautiful! I purchased 8 bouquets, 7 boutonnieres, and 6 corsages. All arrived fresh and in perfect condition by Wanda, herself, the morning of the wedding. I couldn't recommend her more for your event!

Ashton · Married on 03/11/2017

The flowers at our wedding at Mystic Aquarium looked fantastic, thanks to Wanda and her husband. I met with Wanda several months before our wedding. She had asked me to provide her with examples of the types of bouquet styles and colors I had in mind. I'm not a big flower person, and have terrible allergies, and she made it as easy as possible for me to navigate the different flowers, styles, colors, etc. She was conscious of our budget, and even had the idea that we could use the bridesmaids' bouquets as the table centerpieces. This was brilliant: it saved the girls from having to figure out what to do with the bouquets during the reception, and it really helped keep costs down. Most people didn't even realize the centerpieces were the bouquets, and those who did said they wished they would have thought of that for their own weddings! Wanda's husband dropped off the bouquets and boutineers to our hotel the morning of the wedding. They had everything set up in boxes and vases, and even brought over plastic bags to cover the flowers in (it was below freezing outside). He even had rubber bands for us to put around the bouquets to make sure they went into the vases at the reception. When we arrived to the venue that night, Wanda and her husband were already there setting up the rest of the flower clusters on the tables. They looked stunning!! Even now, three days later, my bouquet still looks beautiful in a vase at home. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were, and would highly recommend Wanda and Ladybug Designs for wedding flowers.

Jillian · Married on 12/30/2016

I absolutely love Wanda and her husband! Easy to work with and took in my ideas of a bouquet and put her own twist to it that made it special to lady Bug!

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2016

I am beyond thrilled that I chose Ladybug Design for my wedding flowers. Wanda is a pleasure to work with and created exactly what I had in mind! She was very flexible and helped work with my budget, all the while producing high-quality designs. I highly recommend!

Mary · Married on 10/02/2016

Wonderful experience with Wanda! She is a talented person! She will lighten your stress and mood and make things so easy for you! Our flowers for everything were so gorgeous! Everything we wanted and more! Amazing lady she is!
    So recommend her for creating that vision you have for your wedding!

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

Wanda did such a beautiful job with my flowers. Honestly, I went into my meeting with her not really knowing what I wanted other than "lots of blue." Somehow, she was able to translate into bouquets that were perfect for my day! I brought my mother with me for the consultation, and she wanted me to go a lot more traditional than what I was looking for-Wanda did a great job at helping us to come up with a balanced look that included plenty of blue but was still "bridal" enough for her! I highly recommend Wanda for any bridal or other floral needs!

Ruby · Married on 04/29/2016

Wanda is amazing!!! I had an idea of what I wanted, but not certain what I could afford and how to get this picture in my head out. I am a very visual person and she understood that, so she would send me pictures of ideas to me and ask me what I liked and what I didn't like. She was able to give me the best guidance on flowers that would work for my color, theme, and time of year that wouldn't break the bank!!! She pretty much designed it al for me ... A true custom job!!! The day of the wedding I was so impressed with the quality of the floral arrangements and so happy I chose her!

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/10/2015

The flowers were absolutely stunning!! My bouquet was even more beautiful then I had imagined it would be!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2015

Wanda created fantastic flower pieces for my wedding! All my bouquets were stunning with such attention to detail. Thank-you Ladybugs

Kim · Married on 10/06/2005

I had used Ladybug Design for my wedding and was not disappointed! They were very friendly and easy to work with. Her ideas were fantastic and she understood my wishes and came trough beautifully! Everything was perfect and exceeded my expectations. I have recommended her many times and my friends have used her for their weddings and again absolutely stunning work! I've seen her work in other ways such as prom flowers and they were gorgeous! You will not be disappointed!