A Ladybug Design Reviews

A Ladybug Design 6
A Ladybug Design 7
  • Michaela

Michaela Rinaldo · Married on 08/17/2019

So Many Compliments on Our Flowers!!

We were so blown away by how our flowers came out for our wedding! Wanda did such an amazing job bringing our vision to life. We loved the proposal that she put together for us after we gave her some information and an idea of what we were looking for. She added a picture of our venue, some photos of the pinterest ideas we had collected, and detailed photos and descriptions of her ideas, including an overview of the specific greens and blossoms she would use. I changed my mind about 15 times on a few things and Wanda never once complained, sending a new proposal over with the changes i requested. If you get a chance to visit her at the Farm on Fowler, you absolutely have to go! I was worried about the size of my flower crown and she invited me and a friend out to her workshop to measure my head and show me some of her ideas in person. The farm is adorable! The flower crown turned out AMAZING and when Mike delivered it the morning of the wedding, he handed over 2 of them! Wanda's assistant made a beautiful crown that was a little bulkier than I had initially described, so Wanda made ANOTHER one and brought both so I could choose. We will forever be grateful to Mike and Wanda for bringing our bouquets and boutonniere's to a different location for us the morning of our wedding when rain got in the way of our initial First Look plans. They went out of their way to hand deliver everything we needed to our suite at the hotel, smiles on their faces, after delivering the other flowers to our venue. We had so many compliments on all of the flowers. Wanda totally captured the boho look we were going for. She knew exactly how to capture our vision and we look forward to preserving some of our flowers to remember everything!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    A Ladybug Design 8

A Ladybug Design's reply:

Thank-you Michaela for your very kind words ❤ It was a pleasure doing your wedding even tho the weather did not cooperate. It did turn out to be a nice day after all. I'm sure we both looked like a few drowned rats with smiles when we arrived at your hotel room but all is good. We are so glad you were happy with everything and thank-you again for entrusting us to do your flowers. Wanda and Mike
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn King · Married on 08/03/2019

Beyond amazing!

Wanda is beyond professional throughout the entire wedding process. She is also laid back and offers up her opinion when you need it, which I found to be so important while planning. She completely exceeded any vision I could have had for our big day. I have had so many people comment on how beautiful and also unique everything looked. She is so talented and beyond amazing to work with. Truly can’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    A Ladybug Design 9
    A Ladybug Design 10

A Ladybug Design's reply:

awwwww Thank you Kaitlyn. It was a pleasure working with all of you❤❤❤! Your wedding was certainly the most unique one so far and I'm glad you stepped outside the box and help me create your dream fairytale wedding.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful!

Our flowers for our wedding were beautiful. I sent Wanda a few pictures of ideas I had and she brought them to life, they were perfect, and elegant. I loved my bouquet so much, I preserved it. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    A Ladybug Design 11
  • Jeanne

Jeanne Pavlakis · Married on 04/05/2019

Completely recommend!

From day 1 Wanda was absolutely amazing to work with. She heard everything I was saying and our flowers turned out even better than I could have imagined! She was easy to work with, super flexible with our needs and very accomodating of our budget expectations. EVERYONE RAVED about our floral arrangements and bouquets!! I wanted a bit of a Spring glam theme and she NAILED it! The bridesmaids bouquets were OUT OF THIS WORLD and everything looked so much more expensive than what we actually paid. She allowed us to rent beautiful silver centerpieces and even added a bit of glam with beaded jewels down the side. SHE MADE MY VISION COME TO life and I couldn't be more happy that I chose her for my wedding day. Even the day of the wedding she was very accomodating in terms of delivery and set-up. I would 100% recommend Ladybug Designs for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Christian Lohman · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

Wanda was an absolute pleasure to work with and our flowers were beautiful! Would highly recommend Ladybug Designs!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Lizzie Michalak · Married on 12/01/2018

Easy to work with, beautiful result

Wanda was so easy to work with. She listened to my thoughts and ideas. I am not a huge fan of flowers so she did her best to make the arrangements fit me as the bride. She added pine cones and cranberries instead of extra flowers which made the bouquets so special. She is quick to respond and stays in touch. The flowers are delivered to you when you need them. Her prices are fair. I’m was so impressed with her work. I would reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    A Ladybug Design 12

Jenna Boivin · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful flowers without breaking the budget

Value for money is AMAZING with this company!! My floral arrangements, archway and bouquets for my wedding were about half the cost of other florists in the area. And the quality was great, too! I'm so happy I went with LadyBug Designs.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Laura · Married on 11/10/2018

Wanda is amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Wanda and Ladybug Design!!! Wanda took my visions (aka my pinterest board) and brought it to life and she did so in such a beautiful, and cost effective way. She was so easy to get in touch with and made the wedding planning so easy and stress-free. Two weeks later and people are still telling me how beautiful my flowers were. Thank you Wanda for making my wedding so picture perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Dominique Collins · Married on 10/27/2018

My Dream Bridal Bouquet

I would absolutely recommend Wanda to any bride in the RI/CT area. She's so friendly and easy to work with, and made the process of choosing wedding flowers so fun. I had no idea what I wanted, sent her about 100 pictures, and she created something perfect for my special day. When a last minute frost got to her garden, she went above and beyond to replace the chosen flowers with something equally as beautiful. She was so responsive throughout the whole process - and it was exciting waiting to see my bouquet show up on her instagram page! 10/10 recommend

Sent on 12/18/2018
    A Ladybug Design 13
  • MARIA

Maria D Gaudette · Married on 10/21/2018

Mother of the bride -

We had a fall wedding. Wanda at Ladybug Designs was so pleasant to deal with. She had so many suggestions on colors and types of flowers to use in the fall. The creativity of her love and passion of making everyone happy was beyond anything I seen . This was the best part of the planning for our wedding,was dealing with such a professional,artistic florist. I highly recommend her for any time of year or for any occasion.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

Wanda was an absolute pleasure to work with!! I gave her a budget and a big dream and she made it work. She also made my crazy ideas come true, like a floral chandelier hanging over my dance floor! I made so many last minute changes and she just said “sure” and was able to do them allot them for me! My bouquet was dreamy and the greenery in my mansion was the best decoration there could have been. My guests couldn’t stop mentioning how beautiful the flowers were!! Thank you so much Wanda for making my romantic garden dreams come to life!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Meghann · Married on 09/22/2018

Stunningly beautiful

I can not say enough great things about Wanda at Ladybug Designs. After a short conversation about what I was looking for, she sent me a beautiful proposal that couldn’t have been more perfect. It was like she was inside my head. The day of the wedding, she delivered the most stunning flowers to my venue and I couldn’t have been more impressed in how they came out. Thank you Wanda!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    A Ladybug Design 14
    A Ladybug Design 15
    A Ladybug Design 16

Hayley · Married on 09/02/2018

We could not have been happier with Wanda’s professionalism and service. She understood our vision perfectly and executed the day of setup seamlessly. All of the floral arrangements, from the bouquets to the centerpieces, were stunning - highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2018

WOW! I had sent Wanda a few pictures off Pinterest (which changed often), some colors I liked and our budget. I am still in awe of what she came up with on the wedding day and keeping it under our budget. I walked in and saw the flowers being set up and was blown away. When I say it was more than I could have ever imagined I truly mean it. It calmed me as I walked in b/c it all looked soooooo beautiful. I am still getting compliments on the flowers. The small details around the venue that they added (and I did not ask for) were incredible; flowers on the bar, flowers in the cake, the ribbons..... I wish flowers could stay alive forever b/c I would never ever get rid of them. Can not thank you enough!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    A Ladybug Design 17
    A Ladybug Design 18

Marissa · Married on 08/03/2018

Wanda is a miracle worker! She took what I was envisioning and she made it come to life, including a Pinterest image that I had found online (no lie- completely SPOT ON). It's been a week since our wedding, and our guests are still raving about the flowers. We cannot believe how gorgeous everything looked!! Not only were her end products gorgeous, but she was so patient, responsive, communicative, and thoughtful along the way. Moreover, she asked us really important questions about things that we hadn't even thought about. For example, during the planning process she warned us to account for wind when thinking about our flowers. Never in a million years did I think that I would get married on a gusty day in early August, but sure enough- I did! Thanks, to Wanda- we were all set! You cannot go wrong with her. She's hands-down the best!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    A Ladybug Design 19
    A Ladybug Design 20

Heather · Married on 05/21/2018

Absolutely stunning

Wanda was a pleasure to work with! I sort of planned everything last minute but Wanda was able to pull through for me and made everything possible! I received compliments all night long on my flowers. I was recommended by a friend and I would and do highly recommend Wanda to everyone!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Alycia · Married on 10/22/2017

Wanda is an absolute pleasure to work with! After meeting with several florists, Wanda's down-to-earth and relaxed personality was a breath of fresh air. She made my mom and I feel so comfortable from the beginning. Wanda managed to take our scatter-brained ideas and turn them into the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and arrangements. Her work exceeded my expectations and vision. On top of that, she was very respectful of our budget. Do yourself a favor and meet with Wanda on her gorgeous farm!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    A Ladybug Design 21
    A Ladybug Design 22
    A Ladybug Design 23
    A Ladybug Design 24

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

If you want wedding flowers that are nothing short of perfection, Ladybug Designs is a no brainer. Wanda is an exceptionally talented florist whose work speaks for itself. Wanda is extremely friendly and was able to take our ideas and inspiration to the next level. Wanda and her husband Mike set everything up the day of the wedding with every detail matching exactly what we had envisioned. We received so many compliments on the quality and beauty of the work and could not have been happier with the exceptional service. We are extremely grateful that we were able to find Wanda with Ladybug Designs and would highly recommend for your special day.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    A Ladybug Design 30
    A Ladybug Design 31
    A Ladybug Design 32

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Wanda was easy to get in touch with and responded quickly for all my questions. The flowers were exactly what I imagined and received many compliments. We had a great experience with Ladybug Designs and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Allegra · Married on 05/09/2017

Wanda did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers. Everything came out absolutely beautifully and exactly how I envisioned. Her prices were extremely reasonable, and she was on-time and really sweet. My bouquet was a little heavy for me, and she rearranged it and made it smaller right on the spot. I really appreciated that! Thank you, Wanda!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Wanda. She was easy to get in touch with and was completely honest with me about what I could afford in my budget that still matched my vision. Prices were reasonable, and the flowers were beautiful! I purchased 8 bouquets, 7 boutonnieres, and 6 corsages. All arrived fresh and in perfect condition by Wanda, herself, the morning of the wedding. I couldn't recommend her more for your event!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Ashton · Married on 03/11/2017

The flowers at our wedding at Mystic Aquarium looked fantastic, thanks to Wanda and her husband. I met with Wanda several months before our wedding. She had asked me to provide her with examples of the types of bouquet styles and colors I had in mind. I'm not a big flower person, and have terrible allergies, and she made it as easy as possible for me to navigate the different flowers, styles, colors, etc. She was conscious of our budget, and even had the idea that we could use the bridesmaids' bouquets as the table centerpieces. This was brilliant: it saved the girls from having to figure out what to do with the bouquets during the reception, and it really helped keep costs down. Most people didn't even realize the centerpieces were the bouquets, and those who did said they wished they would have thought of that for their own weddings! Wanda's husband dropped off the bouquets and boutineers to our hotel the morning of the wedding. They had everything set up in boxes and vases, and even brought over plastic bags to cover the flowers in (it was below freezing outside). He even had rubber bands for us to put around the bouquets to make sure they went into the vases at the reception. When we arrived to the venue that night, Wanda and her husband were already there setting up the rest of the flower clusters on the tables. They looked stunning!! Even now, three days later, my bouquet still looks beautiful in a vase at home. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were, and would highly recommend Wanda and Ladybug Designs for wedding flowers.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Jillian · Married on 12/30/2016

I absolutely love Wanda and her husband! Easy to work with and took in my ideas of a bouquet and put her own twist to it that made it special to lady Bug!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2016

I am beyond thrilled that I chose Ladybug Design for my wedding flowers. Wanda is a pleasure to work with and created exactly what I had in mind! She was very flexible and helped work with my budget, all the while producing high-quality designs. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Mary · Married on 10/02/2016

Wonderful experience with Wanda! She is a talented person! She will lighten your stress and mood and make things so easy for you! Our flowers for everything were so gorgeous! Everything we wanted and more! Amazing lady she is!
    So recommend her for creating that vision you have for your wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2016